Will The Xbox Ever Get Any Games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

already832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 already832
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Halo 32, Gears 4, and Forza 5..... really?

That's the only thing that they have to play over there. The same, garbage Halo complete with outdated graphics (the series sucked after Halo 2), Shotguns of War, and Forza (with no weather or day/night time racing) EVERY YEAR. That's all MS has really been announcing. And on a side note, they ruined Splinter Cell. When it became exclusive, they turned it into another generic shooter, since that's all they ever play on the Sh*tBox.

Inb4SomeoneNamesaBunchofKinectShovelwareandArcadeMinis.

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sandbox3d
Member since 2010 • 5166 Posts

Its front loaded son! You have to enjoy the games from the early years!

No, but really.

Originaltopic/10

And the obligatory "must be lvl 10 to create topic"

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Level 10 lock
senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts
All signs point to no.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#5 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

It's a good year for everyone

360 owners got Wichter 2 and they get Halo 4 later

PS3 owners got Twisted Metal and will get Sly 4 and All Stars

Ninendo fans get a new system

PC gaming enthusiasts get to new games and skyrim mods

It's a good year to be a gamer. Just because you may not personally like the Xbox games (I don't care for them too much either) doesn't mean other people do not. I'm sure Xbox owners will be happy. Especially because it's not another year of Kinect crap again.

What a dumb troll thread.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
Nope. Never. Absolutely not. There's literally ZERO reason to even be in the same room as one let alone actually own one. :roll:
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ShadowMoses900

Summer of Arcade is coming soon, looking forward to that. It's a shame some don't respect PSN and XBLA titles, they're missing out on the best stuff.getyeryayasout

That's only dumb SW metagame crap, no one in real life cares about that. So don't worry about it, in real life all those games count.

tim713234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tim713234
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I like how Xbots talk about sales as if they ever get a cut of it. I mean... NEWSFLASH morons: the only thing you get from the companies are games to play...unless you're on Xbox and PC.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
having exclusives at the beginning of a gen>having them at the end when no one cares because most of the best games are multiplats but then again 360 is destroying ps3 this year so theres that too
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ShadowMoses900

having exclusives at the beginning of a gen>having them at the end when no one cares because most of the best games are multiplats but then again 360 is destroying ps3 this year so theres that toomems_1224

Ironic, you attack me for being a "fanboy" but you do the same thing.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]having exclusives at the beginning of a gen>having them at the end when no one cares because most of the best games are multiplats but then again 360 is destroying ps3 this year so theres that tooShadowMoses900

Dude this guy is one of the biggest lem fanboys on the site, i would put him in the same catagory as reach and gearsforza. He is one sad individual.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]having exclusives at the beginning of a gen>having them at the end when no one cares because most of the best games are multiplats but then again 360 is destroying ps3 this year so theres that tooShadowMoses900

it is what it is. look at the games out for ps3 and for 360 this year and 360 easily wins.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mems_1224
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]having exclusives at the beginning of a gen>having them at the end when no one cares because most of the best games are multiplats but then again 360 is destroying ps3 this year so theres that toojoel_c17

Dude this guy is one of the biggest lem fanboys on the site, i would put him in the same catagory as reach and gearsforza. He is one sad individual.

word, nevermind that i always praise pc, nintendo and even ps3 games
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]having exclusives at the beginning of a gen>having them at the end when no one cares because most of the best games are multiplats but then again 360 is destroying ps3 this year so theres that toojoel_c17

I don't know if I would call him "sad", I don't know him in real life. I don't know what kind of person he is, he is probably a cool guy in real life and has a good life going for him.

But yes he is a 360 fanboy, it's due to him being insecure about his system purchase so he feels the need to try and justify it. Sometimes peole spend a lot of time and money on something, only to later regret it.

Instead of admitting it they try and justify it instead. He isn't trying to convince us 36 is better than PS3, he is trying to convince himself. People do with cars, homes, ect...game systems just happen to be one of them.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="joel_c17"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

mems_1224

All it takes to be known as a hardcore Lemming is to make the slightest negative comment about anything Sony related.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mems_1224

ShadowMoses900

I don't know if I would call him "sad", I don't know him in real life. I don't know what kind of person he is, he is probably a cool guy in real life and has a good life going for him.

But yes he is a 360 fanboy, it's due to him being insecure about his system purchase so he feels the need to try and justify it. Sometimes peole spend a lot of time and money on something, only to later regret it.

Instead of admitting it they try and justify it instead. He isn't trying to convince us 36 is better than PS3, he is trying to convince himself. People do with cars, homes, ect...game systems just happen to be one of them.

word, im so insecure about owning a 360, its not like i have that and a ps3 and a wii and a ds and a pc(that i cant play right now) damn im so insecure :roll:
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]having exclusives at the beginning of a gen>having them at the end when no one cares because most of the best games are multiplats but then again 360 is destroying ps3 this year so theres that toomems_1224

it is what it is. look at the games out for ps3 and for 360 this year and 360 easily wins.

That is a matter of opinion. Aside from Witcher 2 there are no 360 exclusives that interest me this year. And PS3 has more exclusvies this year, it had Twisted Metal and Starhawk, it will be getting Sly 4 and LBP Karting and PS All Stars later.

That's 5 exclusives, the 360 only has one (2 if you consider Witcher 2 to be exclusive). But as I said it's a subjective opinion. Whatever system has the games that interest you the most this year is the one that "wins".

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Xaero_Gravity

ShadowMoses900

You don't know him in real life, yet you know enough about him to know that he doesn't actually prefer the 360 over the PS3 and that he's simply lying to himself to feel better? Interesting...
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mems_1224
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="joel_c17"] Dude this guy is one of the biggest lem fanboys on the site, i would put him in the same catagory as reach and gearsforza. He is one sad individual.

All it takes to be known as a hardcore Lemming is to make the slightest negative comment about anything Sony related.

i'll admit the ps3 isn't my favorite system(probably my least favorite system i've ever owned). that doesnt mean it doesnt have good games, or that hate sony. but no, i must be a hardcore lemming. cow logic :lol:
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="joel_c17"] Dude this guy is one of the biggest lem fanboys on the site, i would put him in the same catagory as reach and gearsforza. He is one sad individual.mems_1224

word, im so insecure about owning a 360, its not like i have that and a ps3 and a wii and a ds and a pc(that i cant play right now) damn im so insecure :roll:

Owning multiple systems doens't mean your not insecure about it. You still spend most of your time and money into one system, you put more into it then the othes. When you arn't happy with it completely, or you regret your time you spent with it, you will try and justify it.

It's known as buyers remorse, in psychological terms it's called Post Purchase Rationilazation.

Post-purchase rationalization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have all systems as well btw. My 360 just doesn't work anymore.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

That is a matter of opinion. Aside from Witcher 2 there are no 360 exclusives that interest me this year. And PS3 has more exclusvies this year, it had Twisted Metal and Starhawk, it will be getting Sly 4 and LBP Karting and PS All Stars later.

That's 5 exclusives, the 360 only has one (2 if you consider Witcher 2 to be exclusive). But as I said it's a subjective opinion. Whatever system has the games that interest you the most this year is the one that "wins".

trials, fez, halo, forza and if you want to add games not available on ps3 witcher 2 and minecraft
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="joel_c17"] Dude this guy is one of the biggest lem fanboys on the site, i would put him in the same catagory as reach and gearsforza. He is one sad individual.Xaero_Gravity

You don't know him in real life, yet you know enough about him to know that he doesn't actually prefer the 360 over the PS3 and that he's simply lying to himself to feel better? Interesting...

I can tell from the common psychological signs. 99% of the people on here have buyers remorse to one degree or another, that's why they come here. They are trying to justify it.

Someone who spends there time going around ripping on another system isn't happy with their own. One who is confident and secure with their console doesn't need to attack others, just like real life.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] it is what it is. look at the games out for ps3 and for 360 this year and 360 easily wins.mems_1224

trials, fez, halo, forza and if you want to add games not available on ps3 witcher 2 and minecraft

Ah I forgot about downloaded games :P

If you want to count those, then yes they are about evenly matched so far. But I was referring to retail games, but whatever makes you happy is fine with me.

My main point was that better exclusives is subjective.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Xaero_Gravity

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

I can tell from the common psychological signs. 99% of the people on here have buyers remorse to one degree or another, that's why they come here. They are trying to justify it.

Someone who spends there time going around ripping on another system isn't happy with their own. One who is confident and secure with their console doesn't need to attack others, just like real life.

I rarely see him ripping on the PS3, yet he has buyers remorse. I'm sure glad you're here, otherwise I'd be blind to these oh so interesting views into the depths of Mems psyche.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mems_1224

ShadowMoses900

Owning multiple systems doens't mean your not insecure about it. You still spend most of your time and money into one system, you put more into it then the othes. When you arn't happy with it completely, or you regret your time you spent with it, you will try and justify it.

It's known as buyers remorse, in psychological terms it's called Post Purchase Rationilazation.

i know man. its just that i have nothing to play on my 360. im so insecure about it. if only i had games for it :roll: oh...wait

camerazoom2012061924530.jpg

thats just some of my collecton, i have more in a shelf with a few of my old ps2/xbox games and my cds. excure the mess, im moving a lot of crap around in my room

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Xaero_Gravity

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] word, im so insecure about owning a 360, its not like i have that and a ps3 and a wii and a ds and a pc(that i cant play right now) damn im so insecure :roll:mems_1224

i know man. its just that i have nothing to play on my 360. im so insecure about it. if only i had games for it :roll: oh...wait

thats just some of my collecton, i have more in a shelf with a few of my old ps2/xbox games and my cds. excure the mess, im moving a lot of crap around in my room

:lol: Stop being so damn insecure. You're terrible at hiding it.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
doesnt look to good
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] word, im so insecure about owning a 360, its not like i have that and a ps3 and a wii and a ds and a pc(that i cant play right now) damn im so insecure :roll:mems_1224

I never said anything about you not having games. Just you have a case of buyers remorse, which is evident as you spent more time and money into your 360 and that's why your trying to justify it by ripping on the PS3 all the time. Regardless if you have one or not.

That's the reason you attack PS3 so much with your posts, your trying to convince yourself that 360 is better and that you are truly happy with it.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Sorry shadowmoses,but i read and post on this board for gaming news and entertainment. If you really think that almost every single poster in system wars posts here because they are insecure about something or have buyers remorse..well that begs the question as to why you are here in the first place.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

I never said anything about you not having games. Just you have a case of buyers remorse, which is evident as you spent more time and money into your 360 and that's why your trying to justify it by ripping on the PS3 all the time. Regardless if you have one or not.

That's the reason you attack PS3 so much with your posts, your trying to convince yourself that 360 is better and that you are truly happy with it.

im insecure about buying games for my 360? if i was insecure about wasting money on it why would i keep buying games for it? im just glad i didnt buy my ps3, id definitely have buyers remorse on that.that tiny stack is my entire ps3 collection :lol:
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"] You don't know him in real life, yet you know enough about him to know that he doesn't actually prefer the 360 over the PS3 and that he's simply lying to himself to feel better? Interesting...lawlessx

Sorry shadowmoses,but i read and post on this board for gaming news and entertainment. If you really think that almost every single poster in system wars posts here because they are insecure about something or have buyers remorse..well that begs the question as to why you are here in the first place.

It's part of a job and study. I can't tell you much more then that.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lawlessx
^^ you play your 360 standing up mems? gutsy move...
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]i know man. its just that i have nothing to play on my 360. im so insecure about it. if only i had games for it :roll: oh...wait

mems_1224

im insecure about buying games for my 360? if i was insecure about wasting money on it why would i keep buying games for it? im just glad i didnt buy my ps3, id definitely have buyers remorse on that.that tiny stack is my entire ps3 collection :lol:

Well it's been fun but I can't stick around. I have to go pick up a friend now. You go have fun playing all those 360 games.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50634 Posts

This is a very original thread. Really, first time I've ever seen it.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lawlessx

[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

yeah..of course you can't. Not fooling anyone here

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#38 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts
Level 10 lockMonsieurX
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Xaero_Gravity
Just you have a case of buyers remorse, which is evident as you spent more time and money into your 360ShadowMoses900
:lol: Well that explains everything.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#40 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

ShadowMoses900

:lol:
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mems_1224

ShadowMoses900

Well it's been fun but I can't stick around. I have to go pick up a friend now. You go have fun playing all those 360 games.

so you actually dont know what you're talking about so you run? ok :roll:
sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sandbox3d

ShadowMoses900

It that were truly the case you wouldn't have just told us that. And furthermore any type of work that would require you to frequent a board like this would be as an observer, not a participant unless you were trying to push a product. On top of that your job would have been over long ago.

And finally you are far too invested in the debates here for this to be a mere job.

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts
Lems doesnt need exclusives, as long as they have halo, gears and that small amount of lead on sales, theyre happy
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Xaero_Gravity

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="lawlessx"] Sorry shadowmoses,but i read and post on this board for gaming news and entertainment. If you really think that almost every single poster in system wars posts here because they are insecure about something or have buyers remorse..well that begs the question as to why you are here in the first place. lawlessx

In all seriousness though, is he genuinely this stupid, or was that some sort of Academy Award winning performance?
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="lawlessx"] Sorry shadowmoses,but i read and post on this board for gaming news and entertainment. If you really think that almost every single poster in system wars posts here because they are insecure about something or have buyers remorse..well that begs the question as to why you are here in the first place. lawlessx

Well the best way to explain it would be this:

Over the course of human history people often form into "tribes" or "groups", today in our modern society this is effect is still going, just in different forms. You have the republicans and the democrats for instance, and in this case you have Xbox fanboys and PS3 fanboys. It's interesting to wonder how these tribal divides still exist to some degree in our society, some people do not have this mentality while others still do.

Some "tribal" things are important as people share common values, but there is a line where one crosses and it becomes aggressive and blind followship at the loss of ones individuality. This mindset has negative impacts on society as it divides us and stops us from working together, it seperates communities. Instead of simply being fellow Americans, we're either republicans or democrats, instead of just being fellow gamers we're either 360 fanboys or PS3 fanboys. Same mentality, same effects.

With this mindset and division, it leads to societal systems into dissarry. People no longer think like individuals and start to think in a group mindest to the massive scale, it becomes more than an idealogy and almost like a religion, What this impace will have on future societies will be lack of growth or entrepenureship or lack of working together, simply due to having a cognitive bias.

This place is a perfet way to "Test" it out so to speak. And to see how easy it is to manipulate. This place may seem like pure anarchy on the surface, but "tribes" have formed, and there is a hirachy and a set of "values", just all on a much smaller scale. And like a drop of water, one can make it change to however they want. You can learn about human nature from this place more so then the common man realizes.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 mems_1224

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Over the course of human history people often form into "tribes" or "groups", today in our modern society this is effect is still going, just in different forms. You have the republicans and the democrats for instance, and in this case you have Xbox fanboys and PS3 fanboys. It's interesting to wonder how these tribal divides still exist to some degree in our society, some people do not have this mentality while others still do.

Some "tribal" things are important as people share common values, but there is a line where one crosses and it becomes aggressive and blind followship at the loss of ones individuality. This mindset has negative impacts on society as it divides us and stops us from working together, it seperates communities. Instead of simply being fellow Americans, we're either republicans or democrats, instead of just being fellow gamers we're either 360 fanboys or PS3 fanboys. Same mentality, same effects.

With this mindset and division, it leads to societal systems into dissarry. People no longer think like individuals and start to think in a group mindest to the massive scale, it becomes more than an idealogy and almost like a religion, What this impace will have on future societies will be lack of growth or entrepenureship or lack of working together, simply due to having a cognitive bias.

This place is a perfet way to "Test" it out so to speak. And to see how easy it is to manipulate. This place may seem like pure anarchy on the surface, but "tribes" have formed, and there is a hirachy and a set of "values", just all on a much smaller scale. And like a drop of water, one can make it change to however they want. You can learn about human nature from this place more so then the common man realizes.

:lol: that sounds like a high school psychology project. also doesn't explain how im a 360 fanboy or insecure. and i thought you were leaving.
sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 sandbox3d

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

My god man. This is probably the dumbest "cover my ass" story I've ever read on this board.

Good job.

I cant even begin to explain how flawed such a study would be on this board, nevermind the fact that there are many more places on the net that such a study would yield infinitely more accurate results.

NEVERMIND the fact that such a study would be pointless on this level and that no jack ass on Earth would pay you to conduct such a study here.

Congratulations on paying some attention in your high school level Sociology class I guess.