Will the PS4 become an antiquated, hi-tech relic?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SoftwareGeek (573 posts) -

Once the power of Azure is unleashed, will the PS4 fall by the way side like some cheap toy?

#2 Posted by BldgIrsh (3044 posts) -

Hah "hi-tech."

Anyways, you keep mistakenly posting on your alternate. Perhaps a banhammer is needed to fix this...

#4 Posted by tormentos (25163 posts) -

@softwaregeek said:

Once the power of Azure is unleashed, will the PS4 fall by the way side like some cheap toy?

In before a mod strike your crappy threat you need more post..lol

#5 Posted by SoftwareGeek (573 posts) -

@bldgirsh said:

Hah "hi-tech."

Anyways, you keep mistakenly posting on your alternate. Perhaps a banhammer is needed to fix this...

I have no alternate. Why do you say this?

#6 Edited by blackace (23259 posts) -

Even I agree with El Tormo on this one. This ia crappy thread that needs to be closed.

#7 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@softwaregeek said:

...are you drunk?

#8 Posted by Heil68 (56809 posts) -

Sub 500 troll. PS4 is truly on a ROLL guys.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
#9 Posted by chikenfriedrice (13561 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tormentos said:

@softwaregeek said:

...are you drunk?

Makes me feel drunk reading it

#10 Edited by SoftwareGeek (573 posts) -

@lostrib

He's saying that my post should be banned by an admin. However, I think it's a legit question. Perhaps I could have phrased it a little differently by asking if Cloud technology will eventually kill off consoles. I can see a time when games are streamed straight to your TV and the only thing you have is a bluetooth controller for user input. I think steam has something that allows you to play a game over a device while your gaming machine does the real work. I have not yet tried it out to see how well it works.

My point here is, since Sony didn't build a cloud infrastructure will the PS4 become outdated in 5 or 6 years? Will it plateau quickly since it won't have the same ability to grow and get smarter over time?

#11 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@softwaregeek said:

@lostrib

He's saying that my post should be banned by an admin. However, I think it's a legit question. Perhaps I could have phrased it a little differently by asking if Cloud technology will eventually kill off consoles. I can see a time when games are streamed straight to your TV and the only thing you have is a bluetooth controller for user input. I think steam has something that allows you to play a game over a device while your gaming machine does the real work. I have not yet tried it out to see how well it works.

My point here is, since Sony didn't build a cloud infrastructure will it become outdated in 5 or 6 years? Will it plateau quickly since it won't have the same ability to grow and get smarter over time?

Oh your thread will be locked

#12 Posted by clyde46 (48972 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tormentos said:

@softwaregeek said:

...are you drunk?

He's always drunk.

#13 Posted by Wasdie (52625 posts) -

Need to have 500 posts in System Wars before you can make a new thread.