Will Stalker be ever Surpass?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

Do u think it will be surpass anytime in Future? I dont think it will be anytime in future

Lets face it. first to beat Stalker u need to surpass its uniqness that no FPS has. Possibly the best thing about the Stalker series is the complete randomness of it. Stalkers wonder the zone, mutants hunt, feast and fight eachother, blowouts can dynamically change the enviroment. and nowadays most FPS feel scripted.

some ppls may say Far Cry 3 but let me tell you. FC3 feel heavily consolise. with BS regen heath and cover system. unlike that Stalker has Big inventory and no regen health.

#2 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -
Will SNIPER be ever pass (Surpass) 1st grade?
#3 Posted by freedomfreak (39997 posts) -
No. Stalker will never be Surpass. God knows what that means.
#4 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -
Black Ops 2 surpassed it.
#5 Posted by toast_burner (21498 posts) -

obviously it will be beaten eventually. Without mods the game is rather unfinished and even with mods it's not that great.

#6 Posted by archvile_78 (8382 posts) -

Oh boy a SNIPER thread.

sosniper_zps48a82104.jpg

#7 Posted by carlisledavid79 (10503 posts) -
Cant OP the read
#8 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -

sosniper_zps48a82104.jpg

archvile_78
/thread
#9 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

No idea what the f*ck you're saying.

tumblr_lvqrlypL6Z1r3h4ef.gif

tumblr_loi3jyiJzK1qg74pro1_500.gif

#10 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

obviously it will be beaten eventually. Without mods the game is rather unfinished and even with mods it's not that great.

toast_burner
I played for the first time without Mods. still feel far better than most crap these days. game was release when ppls think all FPS are same and this game broke that yet being not remebered because in same year 2007 it was already overshadow by mainstream popular FPS liek COD4, Halo3, bioshock same in 2010. Stalker COP was by far best FPS of that year but overshadow by Halo reach and black ops...
#11 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

Michael0134567

Go back to Halo 4

#12 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

SNIPER4321

Go back to Halo 4

I'm playing Monster Hunter Tri right now :?.

#13 Posted by Sushiglutton (5260 posts) -
Crysis 2 was miles ahead of Stalker
#14 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Michael0134567

Go back to Halo 4

so a casual game on wii?
#15 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8720 posts) -
Black Ops 2 surpassed it.TheDidact
I think you meant Modern Warfare 3. Or as most civilized people call it, The Greatest Game of All Time.
#16 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

For me Metro 2033 passes it and Last Light will too.

#17 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheDidact"]Black Ops 2 surpassed it.Xaero_Gravity
I think you meant Modern Warfare 3. Or as most civilized people call it, The Greatest Game of All Time.

Madden 13 kicks the crap out of both though. It's the most realistic game of all time.
#18 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8720 posts) -
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="TheDidact"]Black Ops 2 surpassed it.TheDidact

Madden 13 kicks the crap out of both though. It's the most realistic game of all time.

HA! Sorry but that title belongs to Ni No Kuni, CNN, Fox News, and Smart Phones. Get your facts straight.
#19 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] Go back to Halo 4

SNIPER4321

so a casual game on wii?

tumblr_m3iupmhG9u1rty266o1_500.gif

#20 Posted by toast_burner (21498 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

SNIPER4321

I played for the first time without Mods. still feel far better than most crap these days. game was release when ppls think all FPS are same and this game broke that yet being not remebered because in same year 2007 it was already overshadow by mainstream popular FPS liek COD4, Halo3, bioshock same in 2010. Stalker COP was by far best FPS of that year but overshadow by Halo reach and black ops...

It's one of my favourite FPS's as well, that doesn't mean I think it's the best thing to ever happen to gaming.

#21 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] Go back to Halo 4

SNIPER4321

so a casual game on wii?

Stalker & metro are childplay compared to any Monster hunter game, sniper.
#22 Posted by yellosnolvr (19302 posts) -
stalker with mods is the single most atmospheric, intense, and fresh experience of any game this generation. if you say otherwise, one of your fatal gaming flaws took over your cognitive ability to appreciate the greatness that is stalker. that is all.
#23 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -
I think it's the best thing to ever happen to gamingtoast_burner
For me it is atleast compare to most crap these days as it doesnot have typical generic american fat hero that 12 yo kids found cool. I just dont like when casual try to ruin my Beloved hobby. and so many franchise dumbed down to apeal masses
#24 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="toast_burner"]I think it's the best thing to ever happen to gamingSNIPER4321
For me it is atleast compare to most crap these days as it doesnot have typical generic american fat hero that 12 yo kids found cool. I just dont like when casual try to ruin my Beloved hobby. and so many franchise dumbed down to apeal masses

You take your love for your "beloved hobby" too far.
#25 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

Most of its aspects are already surpassed, the only one I still consider among the industry's best is the incredibly atmospheric and immersive game world, anyone who went for a walk in the rainy Zone night, or fought through the Lab X-18 will know well what I'm talking about...

#26 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (7419 posts) -

The moment I read I read the Title, I just knew it was a SNIPER thread.

And yes, Stalker has been surpassed. After all, Stalker is casual mainstream trash. Not hard to surpass something that's only praised by corrupt mainstream media.

#27 Posted by call_of_duty_10 (4954 posts) -

Yes,think I am that stalker am surpass by modern warfare 2.

#28 Posted by slimjimbadboy (1729 posts) -

Black Ops 2 surpassed it.TheDidact

For single player, I've spent more time in Stalker than in all the Cod games combined. But I totally agree the Cod multiplayer is better.

#29 Posted by Byshop (11324 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

SNIPER4321

There's this new thing called "past tense".

-Byshop

#30 Posted by MonsieurX (29985 posts) -
sniper thread :lol:
#31 Posted by lowe0 (13692 posts) -
[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]sniper thread :lol:

Address the argument, not the poster.
#32 Posted by Byshop (11324 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]sniper thread :lol:lowe0

it hard address argument when poster speak non sequitor stream of conciousness rambling without sentences or congigated verbs does not make much sense so it hard to understand original point when does this over and over so people make fun instead.

-Byshop

#33 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]sniper thread :lol:lowe0

He's a troll, why bother wasting time on a troll?

You first struggle to read his broken post, then you write up a reply that isn't all about praising the hell out of STALKER and Metro, only to be called a "causual boy liking CoD", etc, etc...

At this point, of you push on with the responses, the next you're getting is conspiracy theories about Illuminati, who control all the "mainstream media", which is the reason why games like CoD and Halo score so high. He'll throw in some Malcolm X quotes about media too, for good meassure!

Sounds like a fun debate, right?