Will our cockiness bite us in the a**?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by TheKingIAm (985 posts) -

Sony is on a roll lately. They won 2013 with TLOU, the ps4 is the best next gen console, and we'll be playing most games in 1080p. Hold on tho! Remember all the hype surrounding the ps vita? That system is good as dead now. That won't happen with the ps4 but who knows, maybe the wii eww and xbone will deliver beyond belief. Naaah who am I kidding.

#2 Posted by AM-Gamer (3526 posts) -

@TheKingIAm: Doesn't matter how cocky the consumer gets its the corporation that makes the games.

#3 Posted by Blabadon (25682 posts) -

Sony and Microsoft are releasing high-end PCs for 2009 now.

At least down the line, the Xbox One will always have exclusives, Kinect, and that awesome UI to set it apart. The PS4 will probably have exclusives and... Remote Play I guess.

#4 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9376 posts) -

#5 Posted by Cherokee_Jack (32198 posts) -

Will our assiness bite us in the cock

#6 Edited by Telekill (4330 posts) -

@Blabadon: As I have a PSV, the PS4's remote play is a selling point for me.

#7 Edited by UNcartMe (556 posts) -

Classic. Oh and no, because Sony always delivers.

#8 Posted by ManInFlames (77 posts) -

No

#9 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

Nope. Have you seen the other consoles? LOL

#10 Posted by Blabadon (25682 posts) -

@Telekill said:

@Blabadon: As I have a PSV, the PS4's remote play is a selling point for me.

This'll probably be the same for me. That and the cheaper price are the only reason I'm not going with the One.

#11 Edited by Nengo_Flow (9376 posts) -
#12 Edited by clr84651 (5343 posts) -

Nope, Sony has this coming gen in the bag.

#13 Edited by UNcartMe (556 posts) -

@UNcartMe said:

Keep it up bro, but don't get too COCKY. See what I did there?

#14 Edited by Nengo_Flow (9376 posts) -
#15 Posted by UNcartMe (556 posts) -
#16 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9376 posts) -
#17 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

I don't know why everyone is communicating via GIF's but I love it...

#18 Posted by scoots9 (3191 posts) -

@Blabadon: I wouldn't say the Xbone will always have exclusives. Look what happened to the Xbox 360.

#19 Posted by Blabadon (25682 posts) -

@scoots9 said:

@Blabadon: I wouldn't say the Xbone will always have exclusives. Look what happened to the Xbox 360.

Battleblock Theater and Gears of War Judgment came out, and Halo, Gears, Forza, Shadow Complex, Mr/Mrs. 'Splosion Man have aged impeccably.

#20 Edited by Bigboi500 (29137 posts) -

The cockiness seems stupid to us normal people who like Sony, but also like other companies as well.

#21 Posted by Bruin1986 (1202 posts) -

Sony is on a roll lately. They won 2013 with TLOU, the ps4 is the best next gen console, and we'll be playing most games in 1080p. Hold on tho! Remember all the hype surrounding the ps vita? That system is good as dead now. That won't happen with the ps4 but who knows, maybe the wii eww and xbone will deliver beyond belief. Naaah who am I kidding.

Define "best next gen console"...

I'll be buying both consoles, but I could care less if one console has a better technical specifications spreadsheet if its games don't reflect it.

Currently, at launch, I'll be only getting the XBox 1 because it has games that I actually want to play. The PS4 doesn't. It has Killzone. It looks graphically very impressive but I'm simply not moved to buy a console for that one game. I hope this changes within a few months after launch but we'll simply have to wait and see...

Anyway, declaring the "best" console at the point is hilariously premature. The PS2 was the unquestioned juggernaut of its generation and everyone assumed Sony was unstoppable. Look how that turned out...

Just don't count your eggs before they hatch.

#22 Edited by lostrib (33298 posts) -

I can only hope so

#23 Posted by kalipekona (2296 posts) -

Whether the PS4 sells well or sells poorly has nothing to do with the rabid sony fanboys on the internet. You don't share in its success. Acting like douchebags just makes you, well, douchebags.

#24 Edited by navyguy21 (12727 posts) -

So far?

1. Im in love with everything PS4

2. Still hate cows

#25 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

So far?

2. Still hate cows

Please don't buy a PS4. You are not worthy.

#26 Edited by kalipekona (2296 posts) -

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@navyguy21 said:

So far?

2. Still hate cows

People like you are so hateful and complain so much about a console you were never going to even buy in the first place and it makes me seriously question whether you even really enjoy playing games or whether you just enjoy being a corporate whore. You probably aren't worthy of playing video games at all -- on any console.

#27 Edited by navyguy21 (12727 posts) -

@navyguy21 said:

So far?

2. Still hate cows

Because i refuse to be a blind, low IQ having fanboy like you and other cows have proven to be?

I chose the PS4 because of features and GAMES, but that doesnt mean i have to go around gloating and bashing the XB1. Thats just childish and immature. Grow up, try that :P

#28 Edited by stereointegrity (10699 posts) -

@navyguy21 said:

So far?

2. Still hate cows

if he is willing to embrace it who cares if he is worthy or not....

#29 Posted by Netret0120 (2000 posts) -

NathanDrakeSwag Vs TheKingIam

Dang that is a tough one

#30 Edited by MonsieurX (29225 posts) -

Kaszilla in short

#31 Edited by AtariKidX (6202 posts) -

@TheKingIAm: PSVita it is not dead.....and it sell better than WiiU.

#32 Posted by clone01 (24392 posts) -

Will our assiness bite us in the cock

This is indeed the real question.

#34 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

So far?

2. Still hate cows

Cows are on the same level as apple fanboys

#35 Posted by heretrix (37293 posts) -

Sony is on a roll lately. They won 2013 with TLOU,

TLOU has been a HUGE letdown for me. After an amazing start, (I absolutely LOVE the first 2 hours) the game takes a huge nosedive in the middle making me consider not even finishing it. It's just a really boring trek through abandoned houses with a slog of bullet sponge enemy encounters with terrible shooting mechanics to deal with. The AI which was so hyped is completely braindead with enemies walking right past Ellie when she is right in their face. Overall, it's pretty decent but nowhere near what everyone is going crazy over. It's got some great characters, but that barely saves it due to the average gameplay.

#36 Posted by DarthBilf (1356 posts) -

@UNcartMe said:

The Vita and the first half of the PS3 life cycle beg to differ.

#37 Edited by Arach666 (23018 posts) -

Reminds me of the hype before launch of the 360 and PS3 with almost everyone so sure the PS3 would completely anihilate the 360(and the new nintendo console wouldn´t even count lol) and then this gen happened.
The same exact thing is happening again now and if the result ends up being the same as last gen then that will be pretty embarassing for the cows lol.

#38 Posted by heretrix (37293 posts) -

@Arach666 said:

Reminds me of the hype before launch of the 360 and PS3 with almost everyone so sure the PS3 would completely anihilate the 360(and the new nintendo console wouldn´t even count lol) and then this gen happened.

The same exact thing is happening again now and if the result ends up being the same as last gen then that will be pretty embarassing for the cows lol.

I've mentioned that very same thing so many times. It's as if I was reading this board in Nov of 2005.

#39 Posted by MajesticShea (695 posts) -

Not a cow. But ps4 destroys all consoles right now.

#40 Edited by heretrix (37293 posts) -

@UNcartMe said:

Yeah that PSP Go was amazing.

#41 Posted by greensand24 (375 posts) -

@navyguy21:

Agreed 100%. I know this is system wars but people like him are a cancer to the gaming community and go waaay too far. For people that know me I have my moments and a bit of a temper but its in response to rabid stupid fanboys like that.

Do cows even remember the last time they had a civil discussion about the differences in consoles without stupid one liners like lol lems or "poor lems and sheep".

News Flash: everyone has a bias but it's how you respond to good or bad news to your preferred console which determines if you're a rabid fanboy or an open-minded gamer who loves the hobby too much to get into childish arguments.

Guess what the open-minded gamer can acknowledge having a bias and still be able to criticize the faults of his preferred console and also being able to tip your cap to what your least preferred console is doing.

#42 Edited by casharmy (6821 posts) -

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@navyguy21 said:

So far?

2. Still hate cows

Because i refuse to be a blind, low IQ having fanboy like you and other cows have proven to be?

I chose the PS4 because of features and GAMES, but that doesnt mean i have to go around gloating and bashing the XB1. Thats just childish and immature. Grow up, try that :P

Yeah, lemmings never did that.

#43 Edited by Sword-Demon (6945 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@navyguy21 said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@navyguy21 said:

So far?

2. Still hate cows

Yeah, lemmings never did that.

What other fanboys do is irrelevant to what he said.

#44 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13885 posts) -

They just have to continue to deliver.

#45 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6865 posts) -

The Vita is great. Good grief, you are awful.