For many older gamers such as myself, we are deeply unimpressed by Last Of US. Due specifically, to titles the grandeur of titles like Homeworld. Which are genuinely groundbreaking titles that done a superior job of creating a cinematic experience with actual gameplay substance to go with it.
For the older gamers among you, or even the younger ones who may have (very doubtful) somehow played a Homeworld game recently, d o you think the effort being put into these titles will make the Last Of US Remastered look fairly lazy in comparison?
- All textures redone
- Remastered Soundtrack
- New Soundtracks
- All cutscenes re-done
- The original unedited games
- Both games (1 and 2) Remastered, a double Remastered
- New post production effects that didn't exist at the time
- Steamwork multiplayer integration
- Support for User created content
- Community fans are actively helping to create it
Last Of Us Remastered features
- Textures that look abit different
- 60fps (original Homeworld games already done this)
It seems a strong possibility, Gearbox will make the Remastered Last Of Us appear very lazy in comparison.
Would you agree with this? I believe in Gearbox. They will redeem themselves.