Wii-U won't fail longterm for one very simple reason.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by cainetao11 (18318 posts) -
Loving injustice on WiiU.Having moves list on bottom screen is awesome. No pausing needed, just right there. Game is fun also.
#102 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Loving injustice on WiiU.Having moves list on bottom screen is awesome. No pausing needed, just right there. Game is fun also.cainetao11

Wii U finally got a game...a mediocre game, but still a game. Congrats.

#103 Posted by Naylord (693 posts) -

I actually hope the Wii U ends up like the gamecube; the gamecube was amazing. It had top-tier GOTY exclusives that truly made it worth owning. Sure you needed a PS2 as well in that gen because gamecube didn't have many games but that doesn't stop it from being an amazing console.

The Wii, while a financial sucess, was weak compared to the glory of the gamecube. I'm hoping the failure of the Wii U in terms of penetrating a casual market will bring us back to that golden age. PS4/Wii U combo where Wii U is gamecube like is perfect. 

#104 Posted by MFDOOM1983 (8456 posts) -
Loving injustice on WiiU.Having moves list on bottom screen is awesome. No pausing needed, just right there. Game is fun also.cainetao11
Is it true that the wii-u version doesn't have custom lobbies?
#105 Posted by Darth-Samus (3995 posts) -

They have the best exclusives period, 1st party > 3rd party.

Zelda

mario

ssb

kirby

metrod

yoshi

pokemon

donkey kong

starfox

How can you honestly compete with that? sorry but nintendo has been around for decades BECAUSE of the 1st party, they don't need 3rd party games.

Everybody I know, including myself bought the wii-U for one reason, and one reason only. 1st party games.

give me zelda mario and SSB, and that's all I need forever.

vanadiel242424

Agreed!