This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by XVision84 (13626 posts) -

What do you think is the better platform? Nintendo's Wii console offering, or their 3DS handheld offering? Now that they're transitioning on to next gen, I think it's the perfect time to look back on their performance this gen.

#2 Posted by superclocked (5823 posts) -
I haven't tried the Wii U yet, but the 3DS XL is awesome...
#3 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
I haven't tried the Wii U yet, but the 3DS XL is awesome...superclocked
Why you talking about the Wii U?
#4 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

3DS needs more time first, but so far the 3DS

#5 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Undoubtedly the Wii. Why would anyone stack a whole gen's worth of games against a handheld that has been out for what, a year and a half?

#6 Posted by superclocked (5823 posts) -
[QUOTE="superclocked"]I haven't tried the Wii U yet, but the 3DS XL is awesome...Michael0134567

Maybe I should talk about humping cows instead? Where is my stepladder anyway? Hmmm...
#7 Posted by KBFloYd (13190 posts) -

wii is last gen and 3ds is next gen...

unfair question.... but..so far for me...i have much more gameplay hopurs logged in to my wii.

#8 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="superclocked"]I haven't tried the Wii U yet, but the 3DS XL is awesome...superclocked

Maybe I should talk about humping cows instead? Where is my stepladder anyway? Hmmm...

This thread is about the Wii vs 3DS :|.
#9 Posted by XVision84 (13626 posts) -

[QUOTE="superclocked"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] Why you talking about the Wii U?Michael0134567

No, it was originally Wii U vs 3DS, but I changed it since comparing a console's potential to an already released handheld isn't fair :P.

#10 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="superclocked"]Maybe I should talk about humping cows instead? Where is my stepladder anyway? Hmmm...XVision84

No, it was originally Wii U vs 3DS, but I changed it since comparing a console's potential to an already released handheld isn't fair :P.

I see...:P
#11 Posted by Pikminmaniac (8769 posts) -

Right now it's the Wii obviously. It's a bit unfair since the Wii's been out nearly 5 times longer

#12 Posted by XVision84 (13626 posts) -

Undoubtedly the Wii. Why would anyone stack a whole gen's worth of games against a handheld that has been out for what, a year and a half?

whiskeystrike

Well the 3DS can play DS games so there's that, and we can always just compare the games that are going to come out along with the games that have already come out.

#13 Posted by KBFloYd (13190 posts) -

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

XVision84

Well the 3DS can play DS games so there's that, and we can always just compare the games that are going to come out along with the games that have already come out.

wii can play gamecube plus virtual console;)

#14 Posted by charizard1605 (56065 posts) -
The 3DS isn't their current generation handheld, the DS is ;) The DS is concurrent to the Wii, the 3DS to Wii U.
#15 Posted by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -
I never liked Kagome.
#16 Posted by GunSmith1_basic (9763 posts) -
the wii has tons of games. The 3DS has very few. Even the wiiu's launch window of games looks like it will be better than the sum total of 3DS library