While the PS4 and Xbox One both release within the next week and a half, Nintendo put out its foray into the next generation of gaming the same time last year: the Wii U.
On the whole, the Wii U has struggled, with marketing, sales, retailers, third party developer and publisher support, and consumer perception. Although things are beginning to look slightly better for it, its overall future remains a bit questionable.
This thread is for Wii U owners only. No, people who have played the console but don't own it, please try to refrain from answering. But for those of you who bought Nintendo's newest home console, what do you think about the system? What are your expectations from it? What do you expect going forwards?
Also, if you would like to, please answer the following questions:
- What model of the system do you have?
- How many games do you have for it?
- What is your favorite game on the system?
- What accessories do you own for it?
- What game are you looking forward to the most?