Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

shit, that's pretty smelly.

i've said it before and i'll say it again - they need to make the most violent video game in the history of humanity.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@leandrro said:

@always_explicit said:

Its time for Nintendo to stop trying to be innovative for the sake of being innovative and just produce a traditional, solid and powerful console with an abundance of software. Nintendo went from being the Grandfather of video games to the weird uncle. Such a waste of absolutely amazing IP.

did you believe the "innovation" BS? they just wanted to sell a superoverpriced console that cost 100 to produce and sell it as next gen, that shitty "innovation" pad costs 20 to produce, a much better tablet is sold at $50

nintendo took the activision road, maximum profit and minimum costs, but that only works it the consumer is stupid enough to jump in

Honestly...I wouldnt say I believe in it, but I think Nintendo do and thats my issue. I think Nintendo genuinely believed they were bringing and interesting and diverse machine to the market. I think in reality its underpowered, outdated and largely unnecessary. Ultimately its the consumers who voted with their wallets, perhaps this time Nintendo will listen to the majority.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@always_explicit said:

@leandrro said:

@always_explicit said:

Its time for Nintendo to stop trying to be innovative for the sake of being innovative and just produce a traditional, solid and powerful console with an abundance of software. Nintendo went from being the Grandfather of video games to the weird uncle. Such a waste of absolutely amazing IP.

did you believe the "innovation" BS? they just wanted to sell a superoverpriced console that cost 100 to produce and sell it as next gen, that shitty "innovation" pad costs 20 to produce, a much better tablet is sold at $50

nintendo took the activision road, maximum profit and minimum costs, but that only works it the consumer is stupid enough to jump in

Honestly...I wouldnt say I believe in it, but I think Nintendo do and thats my issue. I think Nintendo genuinely believed they were bringing and interesting and diverse machine to the market. I think in reality its underpowered, outdated and largely unnecessary. Ultimately its the consumers who voted with their wallets, perhaps this time Nintendo will listen to the majority.

You just described the Xbone as well. The only company who got it right this gen is Sony.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Nintendo depresses me. I don't want to see them gone. I just hope they have the resources to weather the people running it off a cliff at breakneck speed. Hopefully by the time the management is gone Nintendo will still be somewhat capable of recovery. I've never seen a company nosedive so far, so fast, so hard. It's painful to witness, and it enrages me that those who are responsible for this mess still have jobs.

I just don't understand it.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts
@Suppaman100 said:

@Thunderdrone said:

@Suppaman100: My IQ seems to be dropping dramatically as I keep reading your posts.

Lucky for you, you have almost nothing to lose in that department.

Yet, I'm still getting dumber by each post you make

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

Nintendo depresses me. I don't want to see them gone. I just hope they have the resources to weather the people running it off a cliff at breakneck speed. Hopefully by the time the management is gone Nintendo will still be somewhat capable of recovery. I've never seen a company nosedive so far, so fast, so hard. It's painful to witness, and it enrages me that those who are responsible for this mess still have jobs.

Here is nothing to understand. Nintendo said: "WE DONT NEED ONLINE GAMES." ; "We don't have Competition" ; "We don't care what the gaming competitors are doing".

Nintendo dosent care and still somehow there are Nintendo fanboys who agree with anything that Nintendo says.

dino77c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By dino77c
Member since 2007 • 91 Posts

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@Suppaman100 said:

I thought you were a lemming? Did MS dissapoint you so much that you turned into a sheep? Not a big upgrade though...

And I stated the facts, who's the topdog in the console industry? That's right Playstation. And Playstation as a brand sold more consoles than Nintendo.

The Biggest Game PS4 has gotten so far was Infamous. Next is Watchdogs which is NOT in 1080p and 60 frames like it was promised.

Meanwhile Mario Kart 8 on the WiiU IS at 1080p and 60 frames.

Better luck Next Gen?

Cartoon graphics racer VS. Open world photo realistic graphics

I love my wii u and all but get serious, Wii U couldn't even come close to a game like infamous graphics wise

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@always_explicit said:

@leandrro said:

@always_explicit said:

You just described the Xbone as well. The only company who got it right this gen is Sony.

Sure they got it right if you wanted a PS3.5

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#59 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Here is nothing to understand. Nintendo said: "WE DONT NEED ONLINE GAMES." ; "We don't have Competition" ; "We don't care what the gaming competitors are doing".

Nintendo dosent care and still somehow there are Nintendo fanboys who agree with anything that Nintendo says.

Nintendo has said those things, but since we're talking Nintendo as a whole, have you seen the 3DS? There's actually a lot of games with Online on that system, Multiplayer or Rankings you name it.

Yet you seem so fixed on Quoting things Nintendo has said maybe 6 years ago in reference to the Wii to not notice that Whatever Nintendo had said back then is irrelevant to what they're doing right now.

@dino77c said:

Cartoon graphics racer VS. Open world photo realistic graphics

I love my wii u and all but get serious, Wii U couldn't even come close to a game like infamous graphics wise

Probably not, I mean WiiU could probably get Infamous Graphics, but definitely not Second Son Graphics. I was more talking about how until this month it was touted by Cows that Watchdogs on PS4 was going to be THE definitive version with 1080p and 60 frames and suddenly back peddling happened once Ubisoft and Sony started retracting those statements.

And now we're seeing Excuses like this one, "Cartoon Graphics vs Realistic Graphics". Fact is however one game IS in 1080p and 60 frames while the other is not and the 1080p one is on the Weakest System of this Generation.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#60 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife:

Where do you keep getting that there is no online games. maybe not as many as the other consoles, and the infrastructure sucks, but its there, saying otherwise is pretty asinine....

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#61 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44552 Posts

come now, it's bad but not as bad as Virtual Boy

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@mattykovax said:

@FreedomFreeLife:

Where do you keep getting that there is no online games. maybe not as many as the other consoles, and the infrastructure sucks, but its there, saying otherwise is pretty asinine....

Even reviews point out that Mario Kart 8 biggest problem is online.

Call of Duty is dead, Kart has no voice chat, no stats, no ranks, no dlc, no achivements. If you playing on PC or PS4,XBOne, then you feel that everything you have done is recorded and people fight against other people to get better stats... with Wii U play or not, no stats, or ranks... nothing matters because its just all random and nothing really happens...

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@MirkoS77 said:

Why Nintendo's management still have their jobs, there's no explanation for that I'm afraid.

TheMadGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 TheMadGamer
Member since 2003 • 8670 Posts

Die in hell Nintendo? My I suggest an anger management class or two. As for how Wii U yes it's had a rough start but so did the 3DS and that turned into a huge success for Nintendo. Wii U just needs a few more A1 games and you'll see more sales.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Member since August 2013. I wonder who this is. I wonder why there is so much stupidity on this board. It keeps on escalating. Fanboy wars have always occured. I don't care for them, but at least some people put some humor and logic into their posts.

Mods should take care of this stuff. I know I'm not the only one that has questioned the quality of this board. Or someone should make me a mod--the reason all these nonsensical threads keep popping up is because mods don't lock them asap, or the user keeps making the same threads and the mod just doesn't have time to bother--in that case, you ban the user.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@Heirren: Stop whingeing just because it's Nintendo's turn to get what is coming to them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@MirkoS77 said:

Most Nintendo fans are fans of the ideology that Nintendo holds, moreso than the company itself.

Nintendo has obviously accepted online, as they have numerous titles which support online play. What they don't currently support is the online infrastructure at the moment. Nintendo hasn't shown support for day one dlc, or excessive dlc, or microtransactions. This is the REAL reason 3rd parties have shown support, not the actual hardware tech. 3rd parties know where they can go to nickel and dime people up the ass. It is this mentality that correlates to them saying they don't have competition, because they believe that variances in business models are so different that their product doesn't fit in with the others.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

It's gratifying that the gaming community has rejected Nintendo's further attempts to cheapen the industry with last generation technology and limited libraries full of nostalgia fed games and little else.

Their console isn't worth what they're charging for it. It was positioned against the previous gen and even games coming out for that are skipping the wii u now thanks to the Nintendo fans and their limited support. There was much gloating around the original wii but the savvy amongst us could see it for what it was. The rubiks cube of its day. Everyone had one, but no long term potential. Nintendo had to keep the gamers on side, and they didn't, and now we've all moved on and left them wondering how the hell they are going to get back in the game.

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts

Outside of the Wii, the latest Nintendo console is always the worse selling one. NES and Wii are the only times they haven't fallen off since the previous one and the NES shouldn't count because it was their first home system and had nothing to fall off from.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

@Heirren: what about small level dlc for Mario on 3ds tons of dlc on fire emblem, paid extra street pass "games". Nintendo does alots of micro transactions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

@AutoPilotOn said:

@Heirren: what about small level dlc for Mario on 3ds tons of dlc on fire emblem, paid extra street pass "games". Nintendo does alots of micro transactions.

Wasn't that stuff after the fact? You are talking about the 2d mario on 3ds, right? See, that is a complete game. Same with Fire Emblem. I view that stuff more as "expansion pack" methods--similar to how Rockstar handled dlc with gta4. I'm not aware of street pass games. The only time I ever open up street pass is out of curiousity of who owns a 3ds in my area.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@walloftruth said:

@Suppaman100 said:

LOL Nintendo hasn't been relevant in the console industry since the N64.

It's all about PS since then. The PS brand also sold the most consoles untill now...the more you know.

Yup, Nintendo is so irrelevant with their 101 million Wii's sold and tons of high rated exclusives.

Your post gets an..

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#73 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@walloftruth said:

@Suppaman100 said:

LOL Nintendo hasn't been relevant in the console industry since the N64.

It's all about PS since then. The PS brand also sold the most consoles untill now...the more you know.

Yup, Nintendo is so irrelevant with their 101 million Wii's sold and tons of high rated exclusives.

This post is why its good to see Nintendo failing now. Nintendo fan still have not learned their place in the world.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#74 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife:

I Said right in my post it has shit infrastructure, that was not my point. You said it had NO online, I pointed out yes it has shitty infrastructure but you CAN play online. You then just illustrated my shitty infrastructure point but also showed that you can play online, so I think my point still stands and you just refuted some of your own earlier posts where you outright said NO ONLINE.

My post still stands.

IamAdorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 IamAdorable
Member since 2013 • 407 Posts

That's a shame. I see Mario Kart and Brawl giving the WiiU a boost, but only that.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#76 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

No games by Nintendo?what crack are you smoking wiiu launched with three games by Nintendo three ... Right now it has those three which are sing party ... Nsmbu and Nintendo land ......it has nslu sm3dworld dkc 5 Wii partyu wario ware .. Wonderful 101 pikmin 3 Zelda hd is about to get the biggest one yet mariokart 8

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#78 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

Your graph shows that it already was the worst selling console. It's not becoming the worst.

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts

@Suppaman100:

Yeah a console that out sold ps3 and xbox 360 is irrelevant. 3D's out sold P's vita makes Nintendo irrelevant. Pokemo,mk and ssb has made Nintendo very irrelevant.