Wii Sports Club is 1080P 60FPS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KBFloYd (12683 posts) -
#2 Posted by charizard1605 (54087 posts) -

The power of 8GB GDDR5 RAM.

#3 Edited by KBFloYd (12683 posts) -
#4 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

lol. Doesn't even run at 1440p at 120Hz.

Haha only pulling your tit mate. Pretending to be a goalpost moving system warrior.

#5 Posted by Joedgabe (5087 posts) -

I think you just kinda owned and pwnd yourself and Nintendo if this is what you're bringing up to the table... not to mention all the arguments that sheep don't care when inside it's all just bottled up. :/ you should delete this thread.. this is sad.

#6 Edited by aroxx_ab (9068 posts) -

With that game and graphic they could do 4000p 120hz lol

#7 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Aw yeah, that Nintendomination. Incoming jelly.

#8 Posted by danjammer69 (4099 posts) -

Well I would sure as hell hope so. Not like it is pushing amazing graphics or anything.

#9 Edited by KBFloYd (12683 posts) -

@Joedgabe said:

I think you just kinda owned and pwnd yourself and Nintendo if this is what you're bringing up to the table... not to mention all the arguments that sheep don't care when inside it's all just bottled up. :/ you should delete this thread.. this is sad.

i have nothing bottled up friend..

just saying its 1080p 60fps because if it wasnt then someone would make a thread bashing no?

#10 Posted by MonsieurX (28418 posts) -

Wii U's next gen confirmed

#11 Posted by bobbetybob (19075 posts) -

Shows the WiiU's true power, how many of those PS2 and Xbox HD ports were 1080p and 60FPS?? Yeah that's what I thought, and yet here we have the greatest games of all time finally presented as they were meant to be viewed, all praise Nintendo!!!

#12 Posted by KBFloYd (12683 posts) -

Shows the WiiU's true power, how many of those PS2 and Xbox HD ports were 1080p and 60FPS?? Yeah that's what I thought, and yet here we have the greatest games of all time finally presented as they were meant to be viewed, all praise Nintendo!!!

#13 Posted by Sushiglutton (5164 posts) -

You can't really consider those numbers in isolation, but whatever: Score one for ol' Ninty

#14 Edited by treedoor (7478 posts) -

1080p, and 60fps even in single player mode

Sony, take notes

We've got a new graphics king on our hands.

#15 Edited by SaltyMeatballs (25139 posts) -

Welcome to last gen sports games. This game is ugly as fuck and 1080p60 won't change that.

#16 Edited by TwistedShade (3109 posts) -

Looks better than Crysis 3 maxed out, tbh. Hermits be getting owned.

#17 Posted by AtariKidX (6192 posts) -

Many PS3/XBOX360 games looks a lot better.Poor WiiU.........RIP.

#18 Posted by MonsieurX (28418 posts) -

720p 30fps :(

#19 Edited by KBFloYd (12683 posts) -

apparantly only tennis and bowling will be available at launch..according to the new japan trailer.

#20 Edited by KBFloYd (12683 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@AtariKidX said:

sports champions..30fps :(

#21 Posted by AtariKidX (6192 posts) -

@AtariKidX said:

A game like this even the PS3/XBOX360 can run at 1080p/60FPS.

#22 Posted by FinalFighters (1302 posts) -

out of all the Wii U games that have been released (Wonderful 101, NSMBU, pikimon 3, etc) they make this game 1080p 60fps? what a waste.

#23 Edited by KBFloYd (12683 posts) -

@FinalFighters said:

out of all the Wii U games that have been released (Wonderful 101, NSMBU, pikimon 3, etc) they make this game 1080p 60fps? what a waste.

mario kart 8 and smash bros 4, bayonetta 2...aiming for the same.

w101 is 60fps at least.

#24 Edited by handssss (1573 posts) -

When you have the graphical fidelity of a gamecube game (and I'd dare to say there's quite a few that look much better than this still)

it's really not a big accomplishment.

#25 Posted by charizard1605 (54087 posts) -

@Joedgabe said:

I don't think you quite grasp the concept of a 'joke.'

#26 Posted by SonySoldier-_- (711 posts) -

@handssss said:

When you have the graphical fidelity of a gamecube game (and I'd dare to say there's quite a few that look much better than this still)

Yeah theres actually a lot of Gamecube games that have better graphics than WiiU games. Which is really sad because WiiU is two generations ahead. This game actually looks even worse than gamecube games. Dare I say even launch N64 games like wave race and pilot wings look nearly as good as this WiiU game. So the bottom line, running a slightly beefed up N64 game in 1080p and 60FPs isn't really an accomplish sheep.

#27 Edited by 93BlackHawk93 (5009 posts) -

@handssss said:

Yeah theres actually a lot of Gamecube games that have better graphics than WiiU games. Which is really sad because WiiU is two generations ahead. This game actually looks even worse than gamecube games. Dare I say even launch N64 games like wave race and pilot wings look nearly as good as this WiiU game. So the bottom line, running a slightly beefed up N64 game in 1080p and 60FPs isn't really an accomplish sheep.

lol Just no.

#28 Posted by iambatman7986 (381 posts) -

I would hope so. It's not a graphically intense game. If it were anything less, I would be disappointed.

#29 Posted by Samus3D (1675 posts) -

PS4 and Xbox One "next gen" games can't even do that, rofl.

#30 Posted by charizard1605 (54087 posts) -

@handssss said:

Post of the Year, folks.

#31 Edited by super600 (29835 posts) -

@SonySoldier-_- said:

@handssss said:

Um what?This game looks like an upscaled wii game most likely better and little to none wiiu games look like gamecube games in the graphics department. Ninty is not focusing on graphics for this game.

#32 Edited by VendettaRed07 (13997 posts) -

ltll be fun, just like the first was. Especially now the online, sounds interesting. lll probably get Tennis, Bowling and Golf.

They could have done more with the visuals, but with wiimotion plus online there can literally be zero lag, so it was probably best to keep it as simple as possible.

#33 Posted by Negro-y-Azul (79 posts) -

Stop being impressed by games from 5 to 10 years ago running at 1080p/60fps.

#34 Edited by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

Sheep care about frames and pixels ?