• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#52 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts

well, you acted like uninformed sheep and went for crappy gamecube 2.5 and now are paying the price. Truth hurts, try and sell it on ebay and actually get a next gen console this time dude.

oh, i love how sheep always cry fakeboy everytime someone isnt pleased with the purchase they made.

I-_-I
Yes... I hate my Wii so much. I can barely stand the hours at a time I play Wario-Ware and Zelda. Wii Sports makes me want to cry, and almost beating Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz was one of the most boring things I've ever done... /sarcasm
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

At this point theirs alot of hype that the Wii simply cannot live up to.

Pangster007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#54 Pangster007
Member since 2004 • 4426 Posts
i have had a wii for about 3 weeks now, and i can't see why people on gamespot like it, in opinion, it isn't a major console, but the fun is not as much as many may think, i should get my money back, i mean i hardly ever play it, it is way overated

Gonzalez44
whatever, sell it on ebay. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of buyers. Too bad, you didn't feel you got your money's worth. But my advice: stick with it; i've seen so many people regretting selling their stuff. In the end, i don't think anyone here really cares, just do what you want.
mamalaga12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 mamalaga12
Member since 2006 • 2175 Posts
all i can say it is still early days , that way buying a console at luanch is somthing i'll never do again
Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

Jandurin
In terms of games? Or in terms of... ? Because the sales are exceeding the hype, as far as I can tell.

It cannot be said that the Wii is failing. No one can tell the future, but for the time being it is dominating.
Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#58 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts
Yes, because a major console would sell way more than 400,000 units in a month :roll:
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts
[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

Jandurin

In terms of games? Or in terms of... ? Because the sales are exceeding the hype, as far as I can tell.

Well the hype to find a Wii alone is pretty huge. I'm worried that I'll see one in stock and just buy it on impulse lol. I want to buy it when its got a library I can really sink my teeth into.

Launch Hype, caused sales, and increased sales have caused more hype. Its a vicious cycle. With all that anticipation nothing really can live up to it. Buyers remorse can settle in once you realize you have to sit and wait for more games to come out. Such is the price all pay for buying a console early in the game.