• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gonzalez44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Gonzalez44
Member since 2006 • 95 Posts
i have had a wii for about 3 weeks now, and i can't see why people on gamespot like it, in opinion, it isn't a major console, but the fun is not as much as many may think, i should get my money back, i mean i hardly ever play it, it is way overated

Hir0_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Hir0_N
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

k

oh and by the way. tell that to the millions of casuals who bought the wii

Avatar image for Wiifanboy_4life
Wiifanboy_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Wiifanboy_4life
Member since 2006 • 3971 Posts
i have had a wii for about 3 weeks now, and i can't see why people on gamespot like it, in opinion, it isn't a major console, but the fun is not as much as many may think, i should get my money back, i mean i hardly ever play it, it is way overated

Gonzalez44

May I ask what games you have for it?
wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
What games do you have, or what games interest you in the future.
TONYSTARKS654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TONYSTARKS654
Member since 2003 • 3409 Posts
I haven't played a Wii at all yet.   I really haven't seen that one game that can seal the deal for me to break down and get it yet.   What the next killer app for Wii, and please don't tell me a Metroid game.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
fakeboy post FTL
Dopemonk736

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dopemonk736
Member since 2006 • 2731 Posts
Wii pwns you /thread
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hockey_Slayer
Member since 2004 • 3213 Posts

Gonzalez44
Yea some people don't like it,its all in your taste I suppose, I still love it , to bad you didn't like it though bro.

Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Hockey_Slayer

I haven't played a Wii at all yet.   I really haven't seen that one game that can seal the deal for me to break down and get it yet.   What the next killer app for Wii, and please don't tell me a Metroid game.TONYSTARKS654
May I ask whats wrong with Metroid?

Edit: I would also like to add, Just because you probley don't like the game doesn't change if its going to be a killer app or not. 

Avatar image for Wiifanboy_4life
Wiifanboy_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Wiifanboy_4life
Member since 2006 • 3971 Posts
I haven't played a Wii at all yet. I really haven't seen that one game that can seal the deal for me to break down and get it yet. What the next killer app for Wii, and please don't tell me a Metroid game.TONYSTARKS654

Ok. I'll tell you Brawl, and possibly No More Heroes.
Gonzalez44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gonzalez44
Member since 2006 • 95 Posts
fakeboy post FTLShinobishyguy
no seriously i have wii sports(yah came with it, sooo), the legend of zelda, and red steel(don't buy this game)
I-_-I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 I-_-I
Member since 2002 • 526 Posts

well, you acted like uninformed sheep and went for crappy gamecube 2.5 and now are paying the price. Truth hurts, try and sell it on ebay and actually get a next gen console this time dude.

oh, i love how sheep always cry fakeboy everytime someone isnt pleased with the purchase they made.

Avatar image for NoFanboyzPlease
NoFanboyzPlease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 NoFanboyzPlease
Member since 2007 • 266 Posts
Gonzalez44=NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION
rockstar183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rockstar183
Member since 2006 • 1637 Posts
i have to agree with u. zelda was great and all but every thing else is meh . i rented red steeeel il tryed playing that for an hour it made my eyes hurt cuz it looks like shi* . on the other hand my girls brother liked it tho . wii sports =good strippp game to play with your girl thats about all its good for
azrealhk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 azrealhk
Member since 2006 • 1731 Posts

Gonzalez44

The sheep should NOT bash ppl who do not like the Wii. Yes, there are a lot of fakeboys around, but, it does not mean that it is for everyone. I love my Wii because my family gets involved and still have great fun with Super Monkey ball and Rayman.
However, the majority of games out for the Wii are "party games". Short and fun especially with lots of people. The Wii lacks games with depth, although Zelda, and Trauma center may be in this category, not every one likes these type of games.

I have never regretted buying the Wii, and think it's the console I have had the most FUN with, but it is exactly a "single player" or "online" gaming console.
The Wii is FUN and great for casuals but the sheep have to admit, the real "hardcore" games have yet to really come out for the Wii.
SCV84_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SCV84_basic
Member since 2003 • 1328 Posts

I've had the Wii since November 24th and It's still awesome!

I haven't OD'ed this badly on games since the '80's

Madden has never played better, Zelda is fresh again, Raving Rabbids is insane, I've read about many who had major problems with it, but even Red Steel was a ton of fun for me... loved the funhouse level, too crazy! Wii Sports was a freebie accused of being nothing more than a demo, but people still ask to play whenever they visit and I'm still more than happy to accomodate. The Wii rocks the house and the supposed good games haven't even been released for it yet.

Future's so bright I gotta wear shades! 8)

(I guess I think it's better than so so eh?) 

poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
This is Sheep filled forums baby...when you call thier console so-so you will be flocked to death
freespace4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 freespace4life
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I haven't played a Wii at all yet. I really haven't seen that one game that can seal the deal for me to break down and get it yet. What the next killer app for Wii, and please don't tell me a Metroid game.TONYSTARKS654
Warioware... Warioware... Warioware....
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Hockey_Slayer
This is Sheep filled forums baby...when you call thier console so-so you will be flocked to deathpoopinloop32
I've only seen a few sheep here flock him to death, and thoughs are the ones who can't have anything said about there console or they flip. But for the most of us we say "to bad you didn't like it,we still do". and thats it. You make it seem like all sheep are bad, also I am getin pretty sick of you sayin you own sheep all the time. i've yet to see you own anyone.
rockstar183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rockstar183
Member since 2006 • 1637 Posts
This is Sheep filled forums baby...when you call thier console so-so you will be flocked to deathpoopinloop32
lol its kind of scarey how brand loyal they are
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Hockey_Slayer
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"]This is Sheep filled forums baby...when you call thier console so-so you will be flocked to deathrockstar183

Also I love your sig =P.
Avatar image for nextgengaming18
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 nextgengaming18
Member since 2006 • 2719 Posts
I enjoyed the wii. The only problem is the same problem that ps3 has; lack of games.
Ciocio313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Ciocio313
Member since 2007 • 91 Posts

i agree

theres only one game thats good right now for the wii which is zelda

elebits is ehh(havent played it so dont take my word for it)

red steel is alright(dont take my word for it because i havent played it)

but if your a true gamer then $250 is worth zelda, and mario galaxy(when it comes out next month)

Thug_Pikachu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Thug_Pikachu
Member since 2006 • 4725 Posts
I totally agree. After you beat Zelda its like ......... ok .... what now, spending all your time playing gimmicky mini games . well those arent my type. The Wii could've done so much for the FPS genre specially with Red Steel and what happens the game ends up like crap and doesnt even have bood :? how long can a system have bad games before you blame the system itself
NRGCDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 NRGCDS
Member since 2005 • 1470 Posts

Gonzalez44
because you are to lazy to keep it there will be online titles coming and that will change your mind about getting your money back.
CelineDion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 CelineDion
Member since 2002 • 5972 Posts

I totally agree. After you beat Zelda its like ......... ok .... what now, spending all your time playing gimmicky mini games . well those arent my type. The Wii could've done so much for the FPS genre specially with Red Steel and what happens the game ends up like crap and doesnt even have bood :? how long can a system have bad games before you blame the system itselfThug_Pikachu

The system has been out for a grand total of 3 months.

:shock:

NRGCDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NRGCDS
Member since 2005 • 1470 Posts
I totally agree. After you beat Zelda its like ......... ok .... what now, spending all your time playing gimmicky mini games . well those arent my type. The Wii could've done so much for the FPS genre specially with Red Steel and what happens the game ends up like crap and doesnt even have bood :? how long can a system have bad games before you blame the system itselfThug_Pikachu
Man you havent even try red steel its the best FPS on the wii til metroid prime 3 comes and there will be a red steel 2 for online feature.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="Thug_Pikachu"]I totally agree. After you beat Zelda its like ......... ok .... what now, spending all your time playing gimmicky mini games . well those arent my type. The Wii could've done so much for the FPS genre specially with Red Steel and what happens the game ends up like crap and doesnt even have bood :? how long can a system have bad games before you blame the system itselfNRGCDS
Man you havent even try red steel its the best FPS on the wii til metroid prime 3 comes and there will be a red steel 2 for online feature.

Its the only FPS on the  Wii...unless you count Farcry
renger6002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 renger6002
Member since 2004 • 4481 Posts
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]fakeboy post FTLGonzalez44
no seriously i have wii sports(yah came with it, sooo), the legend of zelda, and red steel(don't buy this game)

I rented red steel and the first 3 hours were pretty fun.
renger6002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30 renger6002
Member since 2004 • 4481 Posts
[QUOTE="NRGCDS"][QUOTE="Thug_Pikachu"]I totally agree. After you beat Zelda its like ......... ok .... what now, spending all your time playing gimmicky mini games . well those arent my type. The Wii could've done so much for the FPS genre specially with Red Steel and what happens the game ends up like crap and doesnt even have bood :? how long can a system have bad games before you blame the system itselfpoopinloop32

and COD3.... Elebits is also kind a FPS
Thug_Pikachu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Thug_Pikachu

[QUOTE="Thug_Pikachu"]I totally agree. After you beat Zelda its like ......... ok .... what now, spending all your time playing gimmicky mini games . well those arent my type. The Wii could've done so much for the FPS genre specially with Red Steel and what happens the game ends up like crap and doesnt even have bood :? how long can a system have bad games before you blame the system itselfCelineDion

within the first 3 months on 360 I had -PDZ - better than any Shooter on Wii -Kameo - almost as good as Zelda -DOA4 - best next gen fighter -Call of Duty 2 - better than any shooter on wi also all are online and 3 are launch games. And I didnt even get PGR3 which kills Excite Truck ,.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="NRGCDS"][QUOTE="Thug_Pikachu"]I totally agree. After you beat Zelda its like ......... ok .... what now, spending all your time playing gimmicky mini games . well those arent my type. The Wii could've done so much for the FPS genre specially with Red Steel and what happens the game ends up like crap and doesnt even have bood :? how long can a system have bad games before you blame the system itselfrenger6002

and COD3.... Elebits is also kind a FPS

elebits is more sandbox than anything
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#33 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"]This is Sheep filled forums baby...when you call thier console so-so you will be flocked to deathrockstar183

wait a minute the sheeps are the least annoying out of all of them. i mean name one sheep as annoying as PS3 FTW or poopinloop
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]This is Sheep filled forums baby...when you call thier console so-so you will be flocked to deathjg4xchamp

wait a minute the sheeps are the least annoying out of all of them. i mean name one sheep as annoying as PS3 FTW or poopinloop

Yes but I am a mix of fanboys...
yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#35 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts
It's not a bad system. I haven't played it as much though, cause I'm still going through some PS2/DS games... I haven't touched my 360/Wii for a while, except to play multiplayer games or something... but right now my PS2 and DS get more play time...
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jg4xchamp
[QUOTE="CelineDion"]

[QUOTE="Thug_Pikachu"]I totally agree. After you beat Zelda its like ......... ok .... what now, spending all your time playing gimmicky mini games . well those arent my type. The Wii could've done so much for the FPS genre specially with Red Steel and what happens the game ends up like crap and doesnt even have bood :? how long can a system have bad games before you blame the system itselfThug_Pikachu

within the first 3 months on 360 I had -PDZ - better than any Shooter on Wii -Kameo - almost as good as Zelda -DOA4 - best next gen fighter -Call of Duty 2 - better than any shooter on wi also all are online and 3 are launch games. And I didnt even get PGR3 which kills Excite Truck ,.

kameo is no where near as good as zelda, no, not here, not gamerankings, no where. its a given zelda is better. ok yeah 360 has better shooters, but xbox is always been known for shooters so no biggie. and there is no fighting game for the wii yet. dbz doesnt count its a dbz game. come on the 360 seriously was not that much fun in its first three months, it wasnt for me atleast. its great now, but not in its first three months
nytrospawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 nytrospawn
Member since 2003 • 3962 Posts
So you have a Wii, does that mean every game you buy MUST be a Nintendo game? There are plenty of other good non-Nintendo games out there. I just get the feeling every person who buys a Wii is just a Nintendo fan looking for more Nintendo games.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 jg4xchamp
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]This is Sheep filled forums baby...when you call thier console so-so you will be flocked to deathpoopinloop32

which is annoying, i mean i think ur a cow, but then u become a hermit, r u lemming to, personally i think ur just a plain nintendo hater. we need a word for that. cause ur not a manticore, which is me, i like all systems, even though i dont play pc games but i would play crysis god that game looks awesome.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]This is Sheep filled forums baby...when you call thier console so-so you will be flocked to deathjg4xchamp

which is annoying, i mean i think ur a cow, but then u become a hermit, r u lemming to, personally i think ur just a plain nintendo hater. we need a word for that. cause ur not a manticore, which is me, i like all systems, even though i dont play pc games but i would play crysis god that game looks awesome.

No I hate Nintendo but want it to get better...thats why I bash the graphics 
Thug_Pikachu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Thug_Pikachu
[QUOTE="Thug_Pikachu"][QUOTE="CelineDion"]

[QUOTE="Thug_Pikachu"]I totally agree. After you beat Zelda its like ......... ok .... what now, spending all your time playing gimmicky mini games . well those arent my type. The Wii could've done so much for the FPS genre specially with Red Steel and what happens the game ends up like crap and doesnt even have bood :? how long can a system have bad games before you blame the system itselfjg4xchamp

kameo is no where near as good as zelda, no, not here, not gamerankings, no where. its a given zelda is better. ok yeah 360 has better shooters, but xbox is always been known for shooters so no biggie. and there is no fighting game for the wii yet. dbz doesnt count its a dbz game. come on the 360 seriously was not that much fun in its first three months, it wasnt for me atleast. its great now, but not in its first three months

PGR3 Fight Night 3 NBA 2k6 I can go on
geist117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 geist117
Member since 2006 • 4419 Posts

Gonzalez44
SW isn't your blog. There is enough of these kind of flame bait threads clogging up these forums.
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Hockey_Slayer
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]This is Sheep filled forums baby...when you call thier console so-so you will be flocked to deathpoopinloop32

Wait you try to bash graphics. But it seems you can't do a good job of it.
bc1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 bc1391
Member since 2004 • 11906 Posts

I've had the Wii since November 24th and It's still awesome!

I haven't OD'ed this badly on games since the '80's

Madden has never played better, Zelda is fresh again, Raving Rabbids is insane, I've read about many who had major problems with it, but even Red Steel was a ton of fun for me... loved the funhouse level, too crazy! Wii Sports was a freebie accused of being nothing more than a demo, but people still ask to play whenever they visit and I'm still more than happy to accomodate. The Wii rocks the house and the supposed good games haven't even been released for it yet.

Future's so bright I gotta wear shades! 8)

(I guess I think it's better than so so eh?)

SCV84_basic
Kinda off topic but should I get PN03?
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]This is Sheep filled forums baby...when you call thier console so-so you will be flocked to deathHockey_Slayer

Then you dont know how a company works...I hope for the very worst of anything that can happen so thier is no way it cant be bad
TNT_Slug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TNT_Slug
Member since 2007 • 1735 Posts

well, you acted like uninformed sheep and went for crappy gamecube 2.5 and now are paying the price. Truth hurts, try and sell it on ebay and actually get a next gen console this time dude.

oh, i love how sheep always cry fakeboy everytime someone isnt pleased with the purchase they made.

I-_-I
And I love how lemmings cry fakeboy when someone says their 360 broke. People who think there's no games for the Wii are just uninformed. There's a better selection than for the PS3 right now.
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Hockey_Slayer
[QUOTE="Hockey_Slayer"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]This is Sheep filled forums baby...when you call thier console so-so you will be flocked to deathpoopinloop32

Then you dont know how a company works...I hope for the very worst of anything that can happen so thier is no way it cant be bad

Oh I know the graphics are bad don't get me wrong, thats not why I got my wii, i'm just saying the way you try to bash them is so bad you make a complete fool out of yourself.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#47 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

Gonzalez44

My friend, who has never owned a gaming system before came over and played the Wii. After a few games of bowling, he went out and bought a Wii. The last three days it has been all he's talked about.
    The Wii is getting non-gamers into the market. It is fun and easily accessible, therefore I and many other people like it.
SCV84_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SCV84_basic
Member since 2003 • 1328 Posts

Kinda off topic but should I get PN03?
bc1391

I don't know, as I don't know you or what types of games you like...

P.N.03 was my most played game last gen, I loved it! It felt like a great old school shooter to me. I would suggest reading the reviews (text not the numbers) and see what you think. The game can be picked up for next to nothing now, so it's hard to go wrong, but I have heard that many hate the game as much as I love it. 8) 

Nova_Mongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#49 Nova_Mongoose
Member since 2004 • 2261 Posts
[QUOTE="TONYSTARKS654"]I haven't played a Wii at all yet. I really haven't seen that one game that can seal the deal for me to break down and get it yet. What the next killer app for Wii, and please don't tell me a Metroid game.Wiifanboy_4life

Ok. I'll tell you Brawl, and possibly No More Heroes.

No More Heroes FTW!
HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#50 HeedleGlavin
Member since 2005 • 15373 Posts
Hey, I can play that game: I've had my PS3 since launch and the only time I played it was on launch day - now it's in my closet collecting dust cause' there's nothing to play and I can't turn a profit on Ebay anymore. :roll: