wii more hardcore than 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LordDrew64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 LordDrew64
Member since 2008 • 301 Posts
true fact... another (not true but somewhat funny) fact in my sig
mtron32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 mtron32
Member since 2006 • 4432 Posts
where are the games? Looks like that well dried up huh
Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
i know, i enjoy playing my hello kitty game and wii fit
LordDrew64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LordDrew64
wow i laugh at how ppl have to resort to the games no one likes to b able to insult the wii like hello kitty... which i didnt know existed on the wii
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 Arkthemaniac
Member since 2007 • 1237 Posts

More hardcore? I think anyone that describes a system as "hardcore" is missing the point, that point being:

Who the hell cares about if a game is "hardcore" or not? I thought they were supposed to be fun!

-GhostMLD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 -GhostMLD-
Member since 2008 • 3282 Posts

ya.....it isnt. I have no idea where u got that from.

You COULD make an argument that states that Wii is hardcore. But to make an argument that states that Wii is MORE hardcore then 360......that is an instant phail as hardly anybody thinks that.

LordDrew64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LordDrew64
thats what i say... this whole video game thing is based on opion, someone can love a game and another person can hate the same game.
BelatedNoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BelatedNoob
Member since 2007 • 431 Posts

I agree with the guy above :P

A video game system cant be "Hardcore". Since I just happen to Own an Xbox 360, I say that the 360 Rules this Topic!

Now im not any type of Fanboy...I enjoy the Playstation 3, and the Xbox 360...Just not the Nintendo Wii. To me, it doesnt fit as a "Next-Gen" Console.

~BelatedNoob

rolo107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 rolo107
Member since 2007 • 5469 Posts

Eh, the fact in your sig is obvious, I'm sure they sell more cheese burgers then PS3's and Wii's also.

However, on to the main point in this thread, that's not a fact, so many people on System Wars lack the knowledge of what a fact is. There are what? Two real hardcore games on Wii? Zack and Wiki is one, I would say, and maybe Manhunt 2. I don't think any of the consoles are overly hardcore though, most truly hardcore games are on PC.

VirtuaCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 VirtuaCast
Member since 2008 • 840 Posts
Where is all this ridicules Wii vs 360 crap coming from? Seems very fake.
-GhostMLD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -GhostMLD-
Member since 2008 • 3282 Posts

I dont understand this Wii vs 360 talk.....

Wii is #1. I thought sheep had more class then this....shame on u guys.

Let us lems focus on a war that requires our immediate attention....the 360/PS3 war.

x_SuperMario_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 x_SuperMario_x
Member since 2008 • 1665 Posts

I dont understand this Wii vs 360 talk.....

Wii is #1. I thought sheep had more class then this....shame on u guys.

Let us lems focus on a war that requires our immediate attention....the 360/PS3 war.

-GhostMLD-

sheep do have more class than this.

this guy's just trying to start something. :roll:

x_SuperMario_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 x_SuperMario_x
Member since 2008 • 1665 Posts
[QUOTE="Arkthemaniac"]

More hardcore? I think anyone that describes a system as "hardcore" is missing the point, that point being:

Who the hell cares about if a game is "hardcore" or not? I thought they were supposed to be fun!

TAKE_IT_BACK

:D

ahahaha.

:lol::lol::lol:

SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SeanBond
Member since 2003 • 2136 Posts
I personally don't find that there's a lot of evidence to back up this statement, although there are certainly hardcore games on the Wii. The problem is, the system is thriving off the casual user base Nintendo has recently cultivated, so there's no reason to expect the system to get significantly more "hardcore" any time soon...
LordDrew64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LordDrew64
you guys realize that im talking hardcore as in devoted gameing not graphic games and stuff?
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Eh, the fact in your sig is obvious, I'm sure they sell more cheese burgers then PS3's and Wii's also.

However, on to the main point in this thread, that's not a fact, so many people on System Wars lack the knowledge of what a fact is. There are what? Two real hardcore games on Wii? Zack and Wiki is one, I would say, and maybe Manhunt 2. I don't think any of the consoles are overly hardcore though, most truly hardcore games are on PC.

rolo107
Fire Emblem and Mario Kart are hardcore games in my book, but I also agree with others in this thread that labeling systems as being more hardcore than others is a bit ridiculous.
deleted_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deleted_basic
Member since 2002 • 1646 Posts
A true hardcore gamer owns a Wii
SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SeanBond
Member since 2003 • 2136 Posts

you guys realize that im talking hardcore as in devoted gameing not graphic games and stuff?LordDrew64

So basically you're saying that since the Wii is an inferior piece of hardware compared to the 360, you have to be more hardcore to appreciate it? That's very close the same thing as saying that Wii owners simply have lower standards, which I also believe is true in some cases. I agree with you that graphics don't matter that much, but very few Wii games substitute genuinely unique gameplay for better graphics, which makes me wish the majority of Wii games simply were released on the 360 (Zelda, for example). The Wii has plenty of potential, but not many games have taken advantage of it.

diped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 diped
Member since 2008 • 2005 Posts
you guys realize that im talking hardcore as in devoted gameing not graphic games and stuff?LordDrew64
then your still wrong.
xXHackettXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#21 xXHackettXx
Member since 2006 • 3560 Posts
Sorry but the Wii is aimed at casuals everyone knows that, well or so I thought...
scottie300z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 scottie300z
Member since 2004 • 418 Posts
Wii gamers are more hardcore because they have to be devoted enough to shuffle through junk games to get to the good. the good games really are good though.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#23 Arkthemaniac
Member since 2007 • 1237 Posts

Arkthemaniac

I didn't realize you could quote yourself. Huh...

Well anyways, the term "hardcore" has no definition, and if it does, it's not true. It's such a convoluted term and it's used for the sole reason of, get this, making gaming into some stupid subculture. It's like with the hippies. The hippies hated their parents and the values they held as true. How would the hippies feel if their parents came to Woodstock with them? They would feel encroached upon, since their way of life wasn't only theirs, but had become mainstream. The same thing is happening with gaming and the Wii. Gamers don't want their parents playing video games since they feel as though either a) the parents will make them not fun or b) the parents will change the industry too radically, and their precious games will be tainted. I say that this is a complete, utter and magnificent load.

There is no casual gamer, nor is there a hardcore gamer. There is only good games and crappy games, and D-bags that want to be holier-than-thou in their anonymous identities.

Zoso-8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Zoso-8
Member since 2008 • 2047 Posts
He does have a point. I mean, the 360 had a launch party on MTV :lol::lol::lol::lol: