Wii fans are finally out of hiding!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

It's good to see you guys have something to look forward too cuz you guys have to admit it's been pretty dismal....and to be honest as a Wii hater some of the games look pretty good! Mario galaxy 2, NMH2, Metroid and Sin and Punishment 2....if I can find a Wii I might buy one!

Sky-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Sky-
Member since 2010 • 4682 Posts

Although I am excited for what they had to show today, they didn't do anything that was unexpected or out of the ordinary. I want to see some more risk in their titles or new IPs around E3.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

I didn't realize I was hiding? Anyway it was a good conference. Not mind blowing, they'll all be chased off within a month.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

I didn't realize I was hiding? Anyway it was a good conference. Not mind blowing, they'll all be chased off within a month.

ActicEdge

u know what I mean though....Wii folks are not very loud around here but today they are loud cuz they finally have something to talk about

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts
Hiding? Who's hiding?
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26108 Posts
Yeah, and it's about time we put the guys in System Wars into shape.
caughtjoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#7 caughtjoo
Member since 2009 • 975 Posts
Yeah, and it's about time we put the guys in System Wars into shape.Willy105
Are you going to be working on SW monthly again?
Fried_Shrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Fried_Shrimp
Member since 2009 • 2902 Posts

To be fair I'm pretty open about my Wii fanboyism. :D

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
What? I've -always- been around System Wars, ever since I got the Wii in 2006. I'm not ashamed of anything, nor do I admit its been 'dismal' - The Wii is still my favourite console and most played (I have a 360 as well, which is closed for 2010 because I beat Bayonetta).
Omzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Omzzz
Member since 2010 • 1440 Posts
yeah...real mature
Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 Mario1331
Member since 2005 • 8929 Posts

i guess i created alot of buzz on that other thread8)

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Since when have Wii fans been hiding? I always see a lot of Wii owners in SW's even if they aren't as numeerous as the other factions.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

why didn't anybody tell me I was in hiding? I just don't come to system wars very often because OT is more my thing.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

[QUOTE="Willy105"]Yeah, and it's about time we put the guys in System Wars into shape.caughtjoo

Willy is a nice guy and all, and he came back from beyond! :shock: I actually was one of the users that voted for him to return, sadly he let me down. :(

That's a feat few can say though returning from the banzone. I guess Episode Eve and Treal are also recent mighty ones, but it's a rarity! :P

InfinityMugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 InfinityMugen
Member since 2007 • 3905 Posts

From what I can tell, we've always been here. Perhaps a better question would be what has happened to all the Wii bashers and the "Wii is teh doomed" threads?

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts

[QUOTE="caughtjoo"][QUOTE="Willy105"]Yeah, and it's about time we put the guys in System Wars into shape.SolidTy

I think another group of guys from another union practically took SWM over.

As the new massive majority of SWM (save for perhaps 3-4 older members), these new guys call the shots for the most part. If only a few of them don't like you in that other union, you aren't allowed to participate in SWM! That's right, it only takes a few guys, and you're out. It sounds crazy, like I'm making it up...but it's true.:( Willy is allowed though but he's more of a guy there in spirit, he doesn't run things there anymore. Willy, as one of the founders, is an exception that is tolerated though but he's one of the very few exceptions. Exceptions that are growing fewer and fewer every day. I don't know what the future holds, but it's not looking very fair.

It's a very shameful situation. :cry:

What what? Ty, would you like to revise your statement? I have no idea what you're talking about.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="caughtjoo"] Are you going to be working on SW monthly again?789shadow

As the new massive majority of SWM (save for perhaps 3-4 older members), these new guys call the shots for the most part. If only a few of them don't like you in that other union, you aren't allowed to participate in SWM! That's right, it only takes a few guys, and you're out. It sounds crazy, like I'm making it up...but it's true.:( Willy is allowed though but he's more of a guy there in spirit, he doesn't run things there anymore. Willy, as one of the founders, is an exception that is tolerated though but he's one of the very few exceptions. Exceptions that are growing fewer and fewer every day. I don't know what the future holds, but it's not looking very fair.

What what? Ty, would you like to revise your statement? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Nothing to revise...but I could add a lot. Is all of SWM not told of what happens in SWM? I can PM you in great detail if you don't know.

Just so you know, people are also deleting posts there, so maybe information is being controlled in that respect as well.

EDIT : I PMed you, and you didn't want to hear it. You just wanted me to be quiet. That's not cool.

EDIT 2 : I found out that you actually prompted me to PM you just so you could put me on ignore? I have proof, I Pmed it to legendofnerd and two others at SWM. What the flying f@#$? You even made an Xbox Live account with the GUUFname attached to your own, talk about desperate. You are one crazy troll man, Mark this day, I'm never wasting my time with you ever again.

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 789shadow

[QUOTE="789shadow"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

SolidTy

Nothing to revise...is all of SWM not told of what happens in SMW? I can PM you in great detail if you don't know.

Yes, please do.

jorler333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 jorler333
Member since 2009 • 891 Posts

Why didn't anyone realize the TC didn't mean the hiding thing literally... give him a break.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

Why didn't anyone realize the TC didn't mean the hiding thing literally... give him a break.

jorler333
but it's more fun to pretend he literally meant hiding
Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 Pixel-Pirate
Member since 2009 • 10771 Posts

It's good to see you guys have something to look forward too cuz you guys have to admit it's been pretty dismal....and to be honest as a Wii hater some of the games look pretty good! Mario galaxy 2, NMH2, Metroid and Sin and Punishment 2....if I can find a Wii I might buy one!

chikenfriedrice

I haven't been hiding, and no, it wasn't dismal. I'm glad we have original games with colors as oppossed to grey and brown shooters.

Give me punch out over God of war 3.

caughtjoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 caughtjoo

[QUOTE="caughtjoo"][QUOTE="Willy105"]Yeah, and it's about time we put the guys in System Wars into shape.SolidTy

:?

Its good to see a bunch of old people come back though. :D

He is the coolest sheep around 8) (sorry actic:P)

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 789shadow

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="caughtjoo"] Are you going to be working on SW monthly again?caughtjoo

I wouldn't be going ":?". I'm talking this over with Ty.

caughtjoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 caughtjoo

[QUOTE="caughtjoo"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

789shadow

I wouldn't be going ":?". I'm talking this over with Ty.

Ty's always confusing to understand when it comes to explaining :P

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
I may have not been talking about the wii because personally it was a disappointment but when Nintendo shows the part I love about them I surely will be excited.
trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Nah we're not hiding. We simply talk about something when an event has happened (e.g the conference today), then we simply move on. Unlike you guys who blabber on about crap for ages. "GRAPHIX KINGZ0R!", "GOW3 teh p0wnzor of gaming!", "Halo killer CONFIRMED!!!!", "Wii has only X amount of AAA! XD", "The year of the X is here!!!!!! Zomg", "Next year the X will FAIL!1!"

You get the point. :P

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SolidTy

caughtjoo

You don't think I speak well?:P

Remember too, that I can't be as bold as I'd like due to the nature of how GS runs their forums.

caughtjoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 caughtjoo

[QUOTE="caughtjoo"]

SolidTy

Remember too, that I can't be as bold as I'd like due to the nature of how GS runs their forums.

You type well, but every once in a while you start to drift on us into a vague gray area where its hard to follow :P

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="caughtjoo"]

caughtjoo

You type well, but every once in a while you start to drift on us into a vague gray area where its hard to follow :P

Oh my heavens!

I will have to work on that issue then, I had no idea.

I must confess, I do sometimes drink and type (remember guys and gals, don't drink and type! :lol:), perhaps that's grown into a problem. I also get a tiny bit delirious when I'm sleepy and still typing...:lol:

It's also possible, I was trying to make some sort of joke in some of those older posts you read, I'm not sure. I will just try to rectify that.:P

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#30 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
I was never hiding. But now that you mention it... SHEEP UNITE!
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#31 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Oh HAI GAIZ!

Yeah I wasn't hiding.

CoreoVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32 CoreoVII
Member since 2007 • 1838 Posts

Is anyone on these freaking forums interested in Monster Hunter 3.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#33 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

CoreoVII

YES! Pre-Order to get 500 points? = AWESOME!

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#34 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Were wii fans hiding or others not listening...
There have been quite a few great wii games. Nobody on SW just wants to see that.

The DS and PSP get too little attention as well. They get written off because they're handhelds but the DS could very well compete with consoles.
You have 3 similar platforms with a few (timed) exclusives or exclusive DLC, yay. And the wii. It has always been a great choice for multiple platform setups, it could have just been way better.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts

SolidTy

What ?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
Yeah the Wii has a decent year in 2010, finally something for them to talk about :P
St_muscat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#37 St_muscat
Member since 2007 • 4315 Posts

CoreoVII

Yeah a ton actually, just not many here by the look of it.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#38 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

Thunderdrone

What ?

Hurray! February 25th. Our own SW conspiracy has been born! Hehehe. Just so the conspirators know, i am very good at conspiration. You might be able to use my ssslick lizardly mind.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#39 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

They have good reasons for that. Mario Galaxy 2 will be brilliant ;)

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#40 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

SolidTy

I love System Wars conspiracy theories.

They're always so very entertaining.

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#41 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

I'm surprised too... besides me, I've only seen around 5 other frequent posters.

Most of them just stay in the Wii forums. They wouldn't like it here because there I've never seen the mention of scores ever.

Here it's "Will this game be AAAE?" while there it's just like, "Yo! This game looks awesome!" Or "This game looks bad."

Edit:

Also, 2010 for the Wii is insane.

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

Shame on you Wii fans where were you hiding :P?

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
Come on guys, just be real...Some sheep post here, a very few indeed... Now those are re-appearing, and that's always nice tbqh... Cows vs Lems are getting a little old over here =/ So bring it up sheep 8)!!!!!!!!!
Shirokishi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Shirokishi_
Member since 2009 • 11206 Posts

I was never hiding dammit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

SolidTy

lolwut?

Sure, we brought on a couple of new guys and moved to a different union because we had no officers untill willy was unbanned, but other that that i have no idea what your talking about. i'm kinda interested to hear what you have to say as well

Red_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Red_Paladin
Member since 2003 • 1537 Posts

Hiding? Not a chance. Busy with work, family, and busy playing video games, instead of complaining about the games I've never played nor show any interest for?? Yes.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

The_Game21x

I love System Wars conspiracy theories.

They're always so very entertaining.

I know, it is funny and entertaining, isn't it? :P

I was wondering when others all over the entire internet would be entertained. Perhaps via a let's say, a chatroom, and possibly grace our presence in SW to enjoy in the loving spectacle, which is entertaining. It's quite good craftsmenship involved. I agree with you.. ;) 8)

The great thing is, some know exactly what I'm talking about, and others have no idea, but will defend blindly till the very end. Others like you and me will just enjoy the entertainment for what it is.:P

I'm still figuring out everyone's role, so give it time.:)

When I get a script, I'll give a ring.:P

Ah well...it's all fun and games, right? ;)

I agree, I love it too.:) :P