wii and 360 fans what are the top 5 games you are looking forward to this year

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="casharmy"]I can see this topic is upsetting you.  look it's not my fault if you are not satisfied with what you are provided by your favorite console provider.  If you can't handle this discussion you are free to exist, no need to have a break down or anything :)

KarateeeChop

Your perception fails you Im just merely stating facts no official confirmation of gt6 and you cant look forward to a past event or is your ready skills failing too.

i hope gt6 doesn't turn out to be another ffv13 - a game mad drones would brag about for 7 years but never get to play. :(

lol, and what games are you looking forward to on your xbox360?

Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Jack-Burton
Member since 2013 • 2435 Posts

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="casharmy"]I can see this topic is upsetting you.  look it's not my fault if you are not satisfied with what you are provided by your favorite console provider.  If you can't handle this discussion you are free to exist, no need to have a break down or anything :)

casharmy

Your perception fails you Im just merely stating facts no official confirmation of gt6 and you cant look forward to a past event or is your ready skillsfailing too.

:cry: yes my ready skills are always failing me

Im abig bloke on a little tablet mistakes will be made but deflect my comments any way you like
Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Lol at wii or 360 offering 5 quality games in one year, hopefully there's 1 good

DropsofJupiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 DropsofJupiter
Member since 2013 • 1449 Posts
No? You won't edit the topic title? Proclaiming ownage over the Wii is as desperate and laughable as proclaiming ownage over the PS2. The console is dead, bro.
Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Jack-Burton

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"][QUOTE="platniumgamer"]He's that one guy 'neonnoir', just bandodging now.

He'll be banned soon.

platniumgamer

Lol, the clown made his account less than 24 hours ago, and is already level 4, 128 posts :lol: Not even an entire day since being banned yet :o

I know lol, he's so obsessed with SW.

Guy had 1400+ posts in about 2 weeks :lol:

Meh still aint me but i could easily double his two week record
casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 casharmy

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]You... do realize the Wii has been dead for nearly two years now, yes?DropsofJupiter

Actually I didn't know, I don't really keep up with the wii

Well, it's been dead forever now. Asking what games are due for release on it this year makes about as much sense as asking what's releasing on the DS this year: nothing is, because both systems are dead and have been replaced by their successors. Now if your topic was asking us about the Wii U, then it would have been infinitely more accurate. Please edit it, so it can be better :)

That would kind of defeat the purpose of my therad.  The point is people (diffrent fan groups) are talking about and or criticizing PS3 games coming out this year EVEN tho sony is still trying to deliver support for a past/current system even tho they are bringing out a new one...see!  

So that is why I ask what are those fans looking forward to form their favorite console providers regarding those systems.

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 platniumgamer
Member since 2011 • 3960 Posts

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"] Lol, the clown made his account less than 24 hours ago, and is already level 4, 128 posts :lol: Not even an entire day since being banned yet :oJack-Burton

I know lol, he's so obsessed with SW.

You will be banned trying.

Have fun bandodger.

DropsofJupiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 DropsofJupiter
Member since 2013 • 1449 Posts

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"] Actually I didn't know, I don't really keep up with the wii

casharmy

Well, it's been dead forever now. Asking what games are due for release on it this year makes about as much sense as asking what's releasing on the DS this year: nothing is, because both systems are dead and have been replaced by their successors. Now if your topic was asking us about the Wii U, then it would have been infinitely more accurate. Please edit it, so it can be better :)

That would kind of defeat the purpose of my therad.  The point is people (diffrent fan groups) are talking about and or criticizing PS3 games coming out this year EVEN tho sony is still trying to deliver support for a past/current system even tho they are bringing out a new one...see!  

So that is why I ask what are those fans looking forward to form their favorite console providers regarding those systems.

Wii fans now have Wii Us, and are looking forward to Wii U exclusives. If your point is that Sony supports its consoles more than Microsoft and Nintendo- congrats, we all already know. If you want to compare exclusive lineups? Comparing the Wii with PS3 makes no sense, since all development has moved onto the Wii U.
Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Jack-Burton

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="platniumgamer"]I know lol, he's so obsessed with SW.

platniumgamer

Have fun bandodger.

At least I contribute a lil more than just typing bandodger all the time
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"] Your perception fails you Im just merely stating facts no official confirmation of gt6 and you cant look forward to a past event or is your ready skills failing too.casharmy

i hope gt6 doesn't turn out to be another ffv13 - a game mad drones would brag about for 7 years but never get to play. :(

why would i be looking forward to something on a console i no longer own? :o

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]trying to make the PS3 look good by asking what games the wii is getting in 2013... that's a new low.casharmy

You don't think there are still some wii owners out there who want good new games?  Not everybody wants to trash their current system the moment their company comes out with a new one

It has a nice back log, its finished since its successor is out. Its redundant. Anyway, Pandora's Tower is something I plan to try on the Wii. For PS3 nothing tbh.

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 platniumgamer

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"] Meh still aint me but i could easily double his two week recordJack-Burton

Have fun bandodger.

I'm helping get rid of the bandodgers.

I'm helping SW more than you know.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts
The Wonderful 101 (Wii U) Pikmin 3 (Wii U) The Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD (Wii U) The Last of Us (PS3) Tomb Raider (PS3) GTA5 (PS3) Rayman Legends (Wii U) Monster Hunter U (Wii U) Bioshock Infinite (PS3) Pokemon X/Y (3DS) Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS) Mario Golf (3DS) Those are all games I want that are coming out this year.
casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 casharmy

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

KarateeeChop

why would i be looking forward to something on a console i no longer own? :o

lol, true ture

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"] Your perception fails you Im just merely stating facts no official confirmation of gt6 and you cant look forward to a past event or is your ready skills failing too.casharmy

None. :)

I have no bones about the fact that this generation is over, and that Im done with the Xbox360 (same with the PS3). Ive been done since the end of 2011.  

Ive had my fun this generation. There is no "mid life crisis" where I feel that my 360 purchase neeeds "justifying", since its been the industry standard for core games this entire gen.  

There hasnt been one point this generation where my 360 "needed" justifying. However, I could see how someone who paid $600 for an identical-at-best machine, worse multiplats ( 95% of a console's library), and no exclusives for 2-3 years would find that a difficult task. 

Just because PS3 showed up to the party late with booze when everyone wants to leave, doesnt mean we will stay and party with you.  I'll be busy playing PS4 this holiday :)

Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Jack-Burton

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="platniumgamer"]You will be banned trying.

Have fun bandodger.

platniumgamer

Fair enough but you are also pestering at least one honest user in ol' Jack here so itsa possibility you might be doing the same to other innocents
Avatar image for Holyspirit-Xbox
Holyspirit-Xbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Holyspirit-Xbox
Member since 2013 • 271 Posts

Everybody is so busy talking about what Sony has for PS4 and PS3 fans I was wondering what fans of the other console providers were looking forward to from their #1 console this year?

Topic

*edit*

TOP 5 high quality exclusive to look foward to on PS3 this year (no particualr order)

1. Ni No Kuni (already out AAA)

2. God of War A

3. GT6/ Dust 514

4. Beyond

5. The Last of Us

casharmy
You listed 6 games. That's pathetic your un-holy ways have corrupted your mind where you can't even count. BE GONE SATAN BEGONE!
platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 platniumgamer

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"] At least I contribute a lil more than just typing bandodger all the timeJack-Burton

Fair enough but you are also pestering at least one honest user in ol' Jack here so itsa possibility you might be doing the same to other innocents

For now, I'll just worry about ninetails.

But I got my eye on you jack.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

StrongDeadlift

I have no bones about the fact that this generation is over, and that Im done with the Xbox360 (same with the PS3). Ive been done since the end of 2011.  

Ive had my fun this generation. There is no "mid life crisis" where I feel that my 360 purchase neeeds "justifying", since its been the industry standard for core games this entire gen.  

There hasnt been one point this generation where my 360 "needed" justifying. However, I could see how someone who paid $600 for an identical-at-best machine, worse multiplats ( 95% of a console's library), and no exclusives for 2-3 years would find that a difficult task. 

Just because PS3 showed up to the party late with booze when everyone wants to leave, doesnt mean we will stay and party with you.  I'll be busy playing PS4 this holiday :)

I agree. I mean there are still some games I want but for the most part the PS3 and 360 are done. It's time for the new gen.
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 KarateeeChop

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="platniumgamer"]I'm helping get rid of the bandodgers.

platniumgamer

jack is a legitimate new user.

ban me if i'm wrong. Salute

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#72 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

1: Bioshock: Infinite

2-5: mysmilie2060gifzp6.png

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 platniumgamer

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"] Fair enough but you are also pestering at least one honest user in ol' Jack here so itsa possibility you might be doing the same to other innocentsKarateeeChop

ban me if i'm wrong. Salute

You're wrong, karatee.

My bandodging senses are tingling.

But you're still needed in SW. You bring the lolz and makes all the cows upset.

Great poster Salute

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#74 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Well with Wii-U I am looking forward to Zelda Wind Waker remake, I'm sure they will show more stuff at E3. As for Xbox, nothing really exclusive but it's getting GTA 5 just like PS3 so that's one (even though I'm getting it for PS3).

But the next Xbox is coming out this year so and MS doesnt' have as strong of a 1st party as Sony does, so it makes since as to why they have less games. However this does not mean the Xbox has a bad library or that there won't be new IP's for the next system.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 casharmy

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

StrongDeadlift

*translation*

"I goofed with my furious support of MS and xbox360 last time, I won't make the same mistake this time"

:wink: good for you.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 KarateeeChop

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]For now, I'll just worry about ninetails.

platniumgamer

ban me if i'm wrong. Salute

You're wrong, karatee.

My bandodging senses are tingling.

But you're still needed in SW. You bring the lolz and makes all the cows upset.

Great poster Salute

you say the nicest things dreamy

nitekids2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 nitekids2004
Member since 2005 • 2981 Posts

Have to give it to Sony. Their dedication and support is amazing. 

From the PS1 to PS2 and now to the PS3. 3/3, 100% core gamer dedication. 

You can't really go wrong with the PS4 :cool:

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 casharmy

Have to give it to Sony. Their dedication and support is amazing. 

From the PS1 to PS2 and now to the PS3. 3/3, 100% core gamer dedication. 

You can't really go wrong with the PS4 :cool:

nitekids2004

tyson-smiling.jpg

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts
[QUOTE="Pete-B"]1 2 3 4 5

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

*translation*

"I goofed with my furious support of MS and xbox360 last time, I won't make the same mistake this time"

:wink: good for you.

casharmy

So thats why Ive owned my PS3 longer than my 360, and owned most of my games for it ;)

You're free to convince yourself of that if you like, but if I made a mistake on one of my two consoles this gen, I promise you it wasnt my Xbox :)

Feels good not being loyal to a company, and just buying both of them, instead of forcing myself to hate a TOY :)

Mrmedia01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Mrmedia01
Member since 2007 • 1917 Posts

1 2 3 4 5Pete-B

ROTFLMAO, you could have at least added Gears Of War Judgement or Lego City ahahahahahaha

Avatar image for MstaPrimeMnista
MstaPrimeMnista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 MstaPrimeMnista
Member since 2013 • 1042 Posts
Lemmings are looking forward to what microsoft has to announce obviously, but they will most likely be dissapoint'd. Sheep are looking forward to the usual mario and zelda, which could go either way due to the new casual market these days.
Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#83 Some-Mist
Member since 2009 • 5631 Posts
1. DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou (360) 2. Cave Collection (360) 3. Bayonetta 2 (WiiU) 4. The Wonderful 101 (WiiU) 5. Pikmin 3 (WiiU) Ginga Force would be up there for 360 but it already released and is awesome :) edit: didn't know I could include PS3 and PC Dragon's Crown Beyond: Two Souls Spy Party Ithaka of the Clouds Double Fine Adventure Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#84 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

for 360

gta v

wwe 2k14  if it dont come  to wiiu other wise you know where im buying 

for wiiu 

nfs most wanted

nsml

pimin 3

ac black flag

sc blacklist-if it comes

resident evil revelations

project cars 

project 101 

game and wario

yoshi land

watch dogs (will also get it on ps4)

Avatar image for Holyspirit-Xbox
Holyspirit-Xbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Holyspirit-Xbox
Member since 2013 • 271 Posts

for 360

gta v

wwe 2k14  if it dont come  to wiiu other wise you know where im buying 

for wiiu 

nfs most wanted

nsml

pimin 3

ac black flag

sc blacklist-if it comes

resident evil revelations

project cars 

project 101 

game and wario

yoshi land

watch dogs (will also get it on ps4)

mariokart64fan
You have committed a crime against the faith!
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
there isnt anything but multiplats for both of them :lol:
lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#87 lild1425
Member since 2004 • 6757 Posts

As for exclusives, nothing. Gears Judgment is coming out, but that series got bland for me after 2.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#88 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
1. Rayman Legends (curse you Ubisoft bean counters) 2. Wonderful 101 3. Yoshi Epic Yarn 4. Bayonetta 2 5. Pikmin 3 Honourable mention- Wind Waker HD List could change as of E3 2013, due to Nintendo's habit of only announcing games that will be released within the year or two.