wii and 360 fans what are the top 5 games you are looking forward to this year

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

Everybody is so busy talking about what Sony has for PS4 and PS3 fans I was wondering what fans of the other console providers were looking forward to from their #1 console this year?

Topic

*edit*

TOP 5 high quality exclusive to look foward to on PS3 this year (no particualr order)

1. Ni No Kuni (already out AAA)

2. God of War A

3. GT6/ Dust 514

4. Beyond

5. The Last of Us

#2 Posted by S-Jenson (25 posts) -
Multiplats for the 360, only to give my ps3 a rest.. or maybe il just sell the 360 to pay for the ps3 exclusives, decisions decisions..
#3 Posted by LadyBlue (4252 posts) -
1 2 3 4 5
#4 Posted by Basinboy (11528 posts) -
[QUOTE="Pete-B"]1 2 3 4 5

lol'd
#5 Posted by Jack-Burton (2433 posts) -
1State of Decay 2Gears of War 3The Dark Eye Demonicon 4GTA 4 5Bio shock
#6 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

Edited OP to include games everyone has been talking about on PS3 this year :)

#7 Posted by Jack-Burton (2433 posts) -
Gt6 is not confirmed and how can you look forward to ni no kuni when its already out
#8 Posted by DISSESHOWEDO (1775 posts) -

This is gonna be good ! Let me just grab my popcorns !

#9 Posted by Speedzilla (1732 posts) -

1 2 3 4 5Pete-B

:lol:

#10 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12825 posts) -
The Wonderful 101 Watch Dogs Assassin's Creed IV The Wind Waker HD Lego City Undercover
#11 Posted by MSXBOX4EVER (604 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pete-B"]1Dead State 2Gears of War 3The Dark Eye Demonicon 4GTA 4 5Bio shockJack-Burton

Good list. i like multiplats too. no particular order:

1. gears judgement 

2. splinter cell blacklist

3. army of two devils cartel

4. lost planet 3

5. dead space 3 (already out, multiplat)

#12 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pete-B"]1Dead State 2Gears of War 3The Dark Eye Demonicon 4GTA 4 5Bio shockJack-Burton

Isn't dead state PC exclusive?  If so that brings your 360 line up to 3 multiplats and gears

#13 Posted by soulitane (14134 posts) -
GT6 has been announced for this year? Anyway can't think of anything that's not multiplat.
#14 Posted by Jack-Burton (2433 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="Pete-B"]1Dead State 2Gears of War 3The Dark Eye Demonicon 4GTA 4 5Bio shockcasharmy

Isn't dead state PC exclusive?  If so that brings your 360 line up to 3 multiplats and gears

No Dead State is headlining the summer of arcade I believe
#15 Posted by BrunoBRS (73433 posts) -
trying to make the PS3 look good by asking what games the wii is getting in 2013... that's a new low.
#16 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12825 posts) -
trying to make the PS3 look good by asking what games the wii is getting in 2013... that's a new low.BrunoBRS
I just assumed he meant Wii U.
#17 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

Gt6 is not confirmed and how can you look forward to ni no kuni when its already outJack-Burton
Because I was looking forward to it this year and it came out this year.  And GT6 is confirmed  :lol: any more questions or concerns about what games Sony is putting out for PS3 fans?

#18 Posted by clr84651 (5565 posts) -

1. Gears

2. Lost Planet 

3. Eat pizza

4. Get drunk

5. Work more to buy PS4s

#19 Posted by burgeg (3599 posts) -

You're not helping your case when you list a game that not only isn't coming out this year, but also hasn't even been announced yet.

#20 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

The Wonderful 101 Watch Dogs Assassin's Creed IV The Wind Waker HD Lego City UndercoverOreoMilkshake
Ahhh now I see you need to pay attention the OP.

this is talking specifically a current or rather last gen consoles...wii, 360, PS3. 

#21 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]Jack-Burton

link?

#22 Posted by Jack-Burton (2433 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]Gt6 is not confirmed and how can you look forward to ni no kuni when its already outcasharmy

Because I was looking forward to it this year and it came out this year.  And GT6 is confirmed  :lol: any more questions or concerns about what games Sony is putting out for PS3 fans?

Your topic title says looking forward to pal how can you look forward to whats in the past some mad bovine logic GT6 some exec mentioned it along with tlou and beyond no official comment has been made
#23 Posted by BrunoBRS (73433 posts) -
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]trying to make the PS3 look good by asking what games the wii is getting in 2013... that's a new low.OreoMilkshake
I just assumed he meant Wii U.

Ahhh now I see you need to pay attention the OP.

this is talking specifically a current or rather last gen consoles...wii, 360, PS3. 

casharmy
seems like i was right.
#24 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

trying to make the PS3 look good by asking what games the wii is getting in 2013... that's a new low.BrunoBRS
You don't think there are still some wii owners out there who want good new games?  Not everybody wants to trash their current system the moment their company comes out with a new one

#25 Posted by Jack-Burton (2433 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="casharmy"]Isn't dead state PC exclusive?  If so that brings your 360 line up to 3 multiplats and gears

casharmy

link?

i ment state of decay me and wang have been playing drinking games all night
#26 Posted by BrunoBRS (73433 posts) -

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]trying to make the PS3 look good by asking what games the wii is getting in 2013... that's a new low.casharmy

You don't think there are still some wii owners out there who want good new games?  Not everybody wants to trash their current system the moment their company comes out with a new one

no one expects support to remain strong after a new gen comes out. and the wii's been practically dead since 2011.
#27 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12825 posts) -

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]trying to make the PS3 look good by asking what games the wii is getting in 2013... that's a new low.casharmy

The same thing happened to Gamecube and Xbox. There's nothing else for Wii except Pandora's Tower and the next Skylanders.
#28 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]Gt6 is not confirmed and how can you look forward to ni no kuni when its already outJack-Burton

Your topic title says looking forward to pal how can you look forward to whats in the past some mad bovine logic GT6 some exec mentioned it along with tlou and beyond no official comment has been made

I can see this topic is upsetting you.  look it's not my fault if you are not satisfied with what you are provided by your favorite console provider.  If you can't handle this discussion you are free to exist, no need to have a break down or anything :)

#29 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="casharmy"]Because I was looking forward to it this year and it came out this year. And GT6 is confirmed :lol: any more questions or concerns about what games Sony is putting out for PS3 fans?

casharmy

I can see this topic is upsetting you. look it's not my fault if you are not satisfied with what you are provided by your favorite console provider. If you can't handle this discussion you are free to exist, no need to have a break down or anything :)

He's that one guy 'neonnoir', just bandodging now.

He'll be banned soon.

#30 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"] No Dead State is headlining the summer of arcade I believeJack-Burton

link?

That's an arcade game right? ok, cool

#32 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1439 posts) -
You... do realize the Wii has been dead for nearly two years now, yes?
#33 Posted by Jack-Burton (2433 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="casharmy"]Because I was looking forward to it this year and it came out this year.  And GT6 is confirmed  :lol: any more questions or concerns about what games Sony is putting out for PS3 fans?

casharmy

I can see this topic is upsetting you.  look it's not my fault if you are not satisfied with what you are provided by your favorite console provider.  If you can't handle this discussion you are free to exist, no need to have a break down or anything :)

Your perception fails you Im just merely stating facts no official confirmation of gt6 and you cant look forward to a past event or is your ready skills failing too.
#34 Posted by MrYaotubo (2798 posts) -
[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"] No Dead State is headlining the summer of arcade I believeJack-Burton

link?

Well that´s a multiplat as well so it´s 4 multiplats and Gears then lol.
#35 Posted by soulitane (14134 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]Gt6 is not confirmed and how can you look forward to ni no kuni when its already outcasharmy

For this year though? Link please.
#36 Posted by Jack-Burton (2433 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="casharmy"]link?

casharmy

That's an arcade game right? ok, cool

Yeah what they dont count now until you want to bang on about Journey. You students of Lo Pan never learn
#37 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

You... do realize the Wii has been dead for nearly two years now, yes?DropsofJupiter
Actually I didn't know, I don't really keep up with the wii

#38 Posted by Speedzilla (1732 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="casharmy"]link?

MrYaotubo

Almost nothing :lol:

Lemming desperation continuation.

#39 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"] Your topic title says looking forward to pal how can you look forward to whats in the past some mad bovine logic GT6 some exec mentioned it along with tlou and beyond no official comment has been madeJack-Burton

Your perception fails you Im just merely stating facts no official confirmation of gt6 and you cant look forward to a past event or is your ready skillsfailing too.

:cry: yes my ready skills are always failing me

#40 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6798 posts) -
TLHBO & TSHBR
#41 Posted by KarateeeChop (4666 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"] Your topic title says looking forward to pal how can you look forward to whats in the past some mad bovine logic GT6 some exec mentioned it along with tlou and beyond no official comment has been madeJack-Burton

Your perception fails you Im just merely stating facts no official confirmation of gt6 and you cant look forward to a past event or is your ready skills failing too.

i hope gt6 doesn't turn out to be another ffv13 - a game mad drones would brag about for 7 years but never get to play. :(

#42 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

[QUOTE="MrYaotubo"][QUOTE="Jack-Burton"] i ment state of decay me and wang have been playing drinking games all nightSpeedzilla

Almost nothing :lol:

Lemming desperation continuation.

You'll be banned soon too ;)

#43 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1439 posts) -

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]You... do realize the Wii has been dead for nearly two years now, yes?casharmy

Actually I didn't know, I don't really keep up with the wii

Well, it's been dead forever now. Asking what games are due for release on it this year makes about as much sense as asking what's releasing on the DS this year: nothing is, because both systems are dead and have been replaced by their successors. Now if your topic was asking us about the Wii U, then it would have been infinitely more accurate. Please edit it, so it can be better :)

#44 Posted by Jack-Burton (2433 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"] Your topic title says looking forward to pal how can you look forward to whats in the past some mad bovine logic GT6 some exec mentioned it along with tlou and beyond no official comment has been madeplatniumgamer

I can see this topic is upsetting you. look it's not my fault if you are not satisfied with what you are provided by your favorite console provider. If you can't handle this discussion you are free to exist, no need to have a break down or anything :)

He'll be banned soon.

Are you mental I was posting in the same topics as him yesterday I am here to stay get over it precious
#45 Posted by casharmy (6728 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]Gt6 is not confirmed and how can you look forward to ni no kuni when its already outsoulitane

:) can't provide a link...it's cool I'll just change the game, there is enough to make up for it.  It will still probably announced for holiday season during E3 which is most logical but all the same I'll remove it

#46 Posted by soulitane (14134 posts) -

[QUOTE="soulitane"][QUOTE="casharmy"]Because I was looking forward to it this year and it came out this year.  And GT6 is confirmed  :lol: any more questions or concerns about what games Sony is putting out for PS3 fans?

casharmy

:) can't provide a link...it's cool I'll just change the game.  It will still probably announced for holiday season during E3 which is most logical but all the same I'll remove it

Ok, it just always seems people throw in games that haven't even been announced into these lists for padding :P It does seem likely to be announced, just not yet. :P
#47 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5347 posts) -

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"] Your topic title says looking forward to pal how can you look forward to whats in the past some mad bovine logic GT6 some exec mentioned it along with tlou and beyond no official comment has been madeplatniumgamer

He'll be banned soon.

Lol, the clown made his account less than 24 hours ago, and is already level 4, 128 posts :lol: Not even an entire day since being banned yet :o
#48 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]I can see this topic is upsetting you. look it's not my fault if you are not satisfied with what you are provided by your favorite console provider. If you can't handle this discussion you are free to exist, no need to have a break down or anything :)

Jack-Burton

He'll be banned soon.

Are you mental I was posting in the same topics as him yesterday I am here to stay get over it precious

I'll give you a month.

You'll be banned by then ;)

#49 Posted by Jack-Burton (2433 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="casharmy"]link?MrYaotubo

Op says nothing about listing exclusives just games your looking forward too so thats what i posted
#50 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]I can see this topic is upsetting you. look it's not my fault if you are not satisfied with what you are provided by your favorite console provider. If you can't handle this discussion you are free to exist, no need to have a break down or anything :)

StrongDeadlift

He'll be banned soon.

Lol, the clown made his account less than 24 hours ago, and is already level 4, 128 posts :lol: Not even an entire day since being banned yet :o

I know lol, he's so obsessed with SW.

Guy had 1400+ posts in about 2 weeks :lol: