why xbox one is superior to the ps4.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

The only true next Gen console is the Microsoft Xbox One and here is why:

1) it has games

while the ps4 is just interactive movies and spunkgargleweewee, the Xbox One will have games worth playing. Even the vision of Microsoft got Insomiac to join ship and we got an exclusive from them. Others include Ryse, Forza 5, Halo, Killer Instinct, and the best versions of COD, BF4, Fifa, and Metal Gear Solid 5 (Microsoft told Kojima to no longer make it a movie, so MGS5 is the best in the series.

2) the controller

we have the best controller and Sony's controller is just an inferior knock off of the ones.

3) the online

we still have the best online with dedicated servers, while the movie station 4 has no multiplayer worth bragging about.

and finally,

4) Microsoft's vision

their vision is a true next Gen vision like what it is supposed to be while sony's vision is a beefed up 360 with interactive movies instead of games.

what's say you system wars? Will you become the member of the Xbox One master race or do you pike the spunkgargleweewee 'games' that Sony has. Discuss

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

MS's vision...HAHAHAAHAHAH

You mean they one they had before the abortion of a reveal and getting knocked the fvck out at E3?

hahahahaah

Vision.

hahahaahahah

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

How about we wait till they both release, huh?

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

I would brace yourself for the incoming cow stampede.

I will agree with you on a few points. I much prefer the games on offer with the X1.

I much prefer the fact that the X1 is more than just a gaming unit.

I tend to think the PS4 is a relatively dull and uninspired product. Quite a few years in the making and all we really have is a minor hardware gap.,,its not enough to get me excited.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

Well looks like heily heil likes spunkgargleweewee. I feel kind of bad for him.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 monsterpuncher
Member since 2013 • 177 Posts

sonic1564 said:

The ps4 is just interactive movies and spunkgargleweewee, the Xbox One will have games worth playing. Even the vision of Microsoft got Insomiac to join ship and we got an exclusive from them. Others include Ryse, Forza 5

LOL

Loading Video...

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

@sonic1564:

Still better than the calf ridden system wars though?

HAHAHAHAHAH

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By monsterpuncher

@sonic1564 said:

The controller

we have the best controller and Sony's controller is just an inferior knock off of the ones.

Loading Video...

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@sonic1564: Well at least you tried. Sadly like so many other, you tried too hard. Obvious troll is obvious.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By monsterpuncher

@sonic1564 said:

The online

we still have the best online with dedicated servers, while the movie station 4 has no multiplayer worth bragging about.

http://up05.s-oman.net/WlxX5m1I.png

^ please embed

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love it, yet another useless and pointless thread.

firstly Games????? Really are you going to go there, i mean yea xbox one has a slightly better launch line up but nout to brag about at least ps4 we know the games will come.

Xbox One is more if the games come lol seriously get over yourself.

Secondly the controller??? comes down to taste and i'm pretty sure the playstation controller has been around alot longer than the xbox :S so thats gone.

Thirdly online??? we haven't seen any of there online, and honestly i've had no problems with sonys online, it does the job. dedicated servers??????? this is just mumbo jumbo talk dedicated servers have been around since the launch of the ps2, every game company has dedicated servers :S

fourthly MS Vision :S right ok you mean the vision of launching the console in only 12 countries, the vision that they wanted an all out DRM machine, so everyone had to be online no matter what they played, the vision which they didn't have a clue how to premote, the vision of tv guide layout for your existing cable box subscription aswel as a xbox subscription, hmmmmm yea ok mate.

Now here's the facts, both systems are clearly on level playing fields going into next gen,

Sony has the better tech thats a fact, it may be small but it's better,

Sony always produce games, continuously throughout a consoles life span Microsoft does not.

Sony has a top flight of first party developers who produce top rated games in a variety of genre's from shooters, to rpg's, to interactive movies, to third person shooters, to racers, Microsoft on the other hand have 4 major parties who produce the same games, Forza, Halo, Gears, Fable. any other exclusive they get are timed dlc or timed exclusives, (dead Rising, Titanfall).

Xbox does not have loads of features which playstation doesn't have except from skype, tv guide, order pizza.

Sony pretty much has all the features on the side they just don't brag about it.

Please come back with some actual facts which are in anyway true.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

@sonic1564 said:

The only true next Gen console is the Microsoft Xbox One and here is why:

while the ps4 is just interactive movies and spunkgargleweewee,

aaaaaaaaaand that's a LOCK.