It came from the horse's mouth. They really cant compete and noone is falling for their gimmicks anymore.
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: June 19, 2011
- Posts: 1718
- Member Since: November 19, 2004
- Posts: 31683
- Member Since: November 7, 2010
- Posts: 4019
- Member Since: November 19, 2009
- Posts: 12767
- Member Since: January 18, 2007
- Posts: 1953
- Member Since: July 15, 2007
- Posts: 19361
- Member Since: August 1, 2011
- Posts: 6860
- Member Since: March 18, 2006
- Posts: 20668
I explained it like a gazillion times.
Sony and MS have wayyy more money to unofficially spend on securing third party exclusivity or priority. So there is no way for a smaller company to compete. They have to do their own thing. Very simple. Also your question is heavily loaded and insincere. It's not really a question at all!
- Member Since: May 2, 2008
- Posts: 28675
- Member Since: November 20, 2009
- Posts: 24280
- Member Since: October 29, 2007
- Posts: 28804
- Member Since: July 7, 2002
- Posts: 34283
ps4 and x1 trying to hype their gimped pcs wont work either... steambox will eat at their profit
no one is paying 600$ for xflop after november...
playstation is overhyped to hell by everyone...it might actually fool a lot of people.
Considering we don't even know what the Steam MACHINEs will even offer I find this very hard to even consider.
Of course no will be paying $600 for an X1... because it doesn't cost $600 >_>.