why they remove the invite feature on BF4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gta50419 (325 posts) -

You can no longer invite ppl to match, Just invite them the missions on ps4 to play in separate games.

WTF? So no playing with friends no more?

#2 Posted by gta50419 (325 posts) -

wow....

#3 Posted by lundy86_4 (41612 posts) -

It's annoying as shit, I agree. They need a party-lobby, like they had in BF3.

#4 Edited by Terrencec06 (3256 posts) -

Yeah it really does suck. DICE\EA so wasn't finished with this game.

#5 Edited by CloudStrife213 (414 posts) -

And they also removed the queue when trying to join a server.

#6 Edited by ShadowDeathX (10482 posts) -

I thought this was for PC, carry on.

#7 Posted by gta50419 (325 posts) -
#8 Posted by silversix_ (12538 posts) -

Because BF4 currently is the biggest clusterfuck available to gamers. EXTREME rubberbanding, crashes, files corruption, lag fest, fps drop to 10's in operation shitlocker with 64 players... crazy ass game lol i have never played a game in a more pathetic state EVER and you know what? Even with all of this shit the game is still amazingly fun to play.

#9 Posted by Telekill (3935 posts) -

This is the biggest issue I have with the game. EA needs to fix this as soon as they are done releasing the patch to fix the servers.

#10 Posted by The_Rick_14 (9921 posts) -

@Telekill said:

This is the biggest issue I have with the game. EA needs to fix this as soon as they are done releasing the patch to fix the servers.

I imagine it's related to the server fix. They probably temporarily disabled it because it was causing issues with the servers. I wouldn't be surprised if re-enabling it is part of the patch.

#11 Posted by nutcrackr (12145 posts) -

They said they won't be adding it back in, that is how they want people to join and play.