Why Splinter Cell : Conviction Fail

This topic is locked from further discussion.

559ps31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 559ps31
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Face it.... Splinter Cell was never that big of a game. It was always a forgotten title (Last gen, over shadowed by MGS, Halo, and many more). Now that the 360 barely have any great exclusives, they try to over hype the game as if it can win an award. . . Why? Because it's the closest thing they'll ever get to Nathan Drake & Solid Snake. . . . None of them will even buy the game. they just over hype it to add "One more" Exclusive title to the short 360 AAA Exclusive list. . . Because every single Exclusive counts, in a hard time like this for the 360
abdu4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 abdu4
Member since 2003 • 4187 Posts
you had to make a new account for this, it will be a good game.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
ban dodging?
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#4 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts
Sure.... Anyway,as a stealth game it was always superior to MGS game,and it still is. PS:I sense that a new cow\trool has arrived...
stevoqwerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 stevoqwerty
Member since 2006 • 4029 Posts

Face it.... Splinter Cell was never that big of a game. It was always a forgotten title (Last gen, over shadowed by MGS, Halo, and many more). Now that the 360 barely have any great exclusives, they try to over hype the game as if it can win an award. . . Why? Because it's the closest thing they'll ever get to Nathan Drake & Solid Snake. . . . None of them will even buy the game. they just over hype it to add "One more" Exclusive title to the short 360 AAA Exclusive list. . . Because every single Exclusive counts, in a hard time like this for the 360559ps31

Oh yer, even though I have a PS3 I'll buy this awesome Splinter Cell game, for my recently fixed 360.

CAlNlAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CAlNlAC
Member since 2006 • 689 Posts

Face it.... Splinter Cell was never that big of a game. It was always a forgotten title (Last gen, over shadowed by MGS, Halo, and many more). Now that the 360 barely have any great exclusives, they try to over hype the game as if it can win an award. . . Why? Because it's the closest thing they'll ever get to Nathan Drake & Solid Snake. . . . None of them will even buy the game. they just over hype it to add "One more" Exclusive title to the short 360 AAA Exclusive list. . . Because every single Exclusive counts, in a hard time like this for the 360559ps31

SC:C is not exclusive as far as I remember as I'm pretty sure its coming out for PC same time as the Xbox 360 version and theres a good chance it will come out for PS3 sometime down the line. Anyway, I've always found the SC series to be very enjoyable so I for one can't wait for SC:C to come out.

RAGINGxPONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RAGINGxPONY
Member since 2009 • 1452 Posts

I sense Cows are a little bit angry over the recent news of the 360 outselling the PS3.

But really your reasoning is dumb, and your username has PS3 in it.

I could make a list on why GT5 will fail, or why God of War 3 will fail too.

559ps31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 559ps31

I sense Cows are a little bit angry over the recent news of the 360 outselling the PS3.

RAGINGxPONY
Go ahead. Everyone already knows they = Win
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#9 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts
[QUOTE="559ps31"][QUOTE="RAGINGxPONY"]

Go ahead. Everyone already knows they = Win

Everyone? Surely they must possess some clairvoyant skills that I certainly lack...
Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#10 Trinitarian
Member since 2007 • 1407 Posts

RAGINGxPONY

yeah this same guy just did the thread that the 360 Failed... LOL Dude you are not making anyone mad TC you are making me LMAO LO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL my @@@$$$$$ is OOOOFFFF lol lol TC:all that you are doing is making me enjoy our sweet sweet victory EVEN MORE! This type of action just shows how low oh so low you have to go cause there is nothing else you can do PS3 GOT PWED BIG TIME! YOU MY FRIEND OWN AN EPIC FAILURE SYSTEM, just face it, you really know the only thing that fails around here is you and PS3=FAIL hahahaahhahah

come on man keep it coming lol

alextherussian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 alextherussian
Member since 2009 • 2642 Posts
You are correct, I am convinced, I will face it, i will pee into the wind...
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
HAHAHA PS3 lost to 360 this month... oh wait, this comment might make the TC create a new bash thread... better his backspace... oops, that was submit!
559ps31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 559ps31
[QUOTE="Trinitarian"][QUOTE="RAGINGxPONY"]

yeah this same guy just did the thread that the 360 Failed? LOL Dude you are not making anyone mad TC you are making me LMAO LO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL my @@@$$$$$ is OOOOFFFF lol lol TC: are your doing is making me enjoy our sweet sweet victory EVEN MORE! This type of action just shows how low oh so low you have to go cause there is nothing else you can do PS3 GOT PWED BIG TIME! YOU MY FRIEND OWN AN EPIC FAILURE SYSTEM, just face it, you really know the only thing that fails around here is you and PS3=FAIL hahahaahhahah

I don't own a PS3. I own a crappy console by MS. That's why I'm so pissed I got ripped Off. you should be pissed also
alextherussian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 alextherussian
Member since 2009 • 2642 Posts
[QUOTE="559ps31"] I don't own a PS3. I own a crappy console by MS. That's why I'm so pissed I got ripped Off. you should be pissed also

Dont worry, Santa might be extra nice this year...
DoomZaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 DoomZaW
Member since 2007 • 6475 Posts

[QUOTE="Trinitarian"][QUOTE="RAGINGxPONY"]

559ps31

yeah this same guy just did the thread that the 360 Failed? LOL Dude you are not making anyone mad TC you are making me LMAO LO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL my @@@$$$$$ is OOOOFFFF lol lol TC: are your doing is making me enjoy our sweet sweet victory EVEN MORE! This type of action just shows how low oh so low you have to go cause there is nothing else you can do PS3 GOT PWED BIG TIME! YOU MY FRIEND OWN AN EPIC FAILURE SYSTEM, just face it, you really know the only thing that fails around here is you and PS3=FAIL hahahaahhahah

I don't own a PS3. I own a crappy console by MS. That's why I'm so pissed I got ripped Off. you should be pissed also

yet you troll for the ps3 in every possible way? hmmmm something isn't right here

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#16 Trinitarian
Member since 2007 • 1407 Posts
[QUOTE="559ps31"][QUOTE="Trinitarian"][QUOTE="RAGINGxPONY"]

oh yeah then how come you didn't help your cousin out more uh? http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27125777&tag=topics;title To be honest i want a PS3 and will get one but i am very happy with my 360. I just like messing with little cry baby fanboys like you cause you cant take it lol
559ps31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 559ps31

[QUOTE="559ps31"][QUOTE="Trinitarian"] yeah this same guy just did the thread that the 360 Failed? LOL Dude you are not making anyone mad TC you are making me LMAO LO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL my @@@$$$$$ is OOOOFFFF lol lol TC: are your doing is making me enjoy our sweet sweet victory EVEN MORE! This type of action just shows how low oh so low you have to go cause there is nothing else you can do PS3 GOT PWED BIG TIME! YOU MY FRIEND OWN AN EPIC FAILURE SYSTEM, just face it, you really know the only thing that fails around here is you and PS3=FAIL hahahaahhahahDoomZaW

yet you troll for the ps3 in every possible way? hmmmm something isn't right here

I'm just pissed I should've done my research before purchasing this crap. That's how much I regret. Hope I get a PS3 for Christmas
559ps31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 559ps31
[QUOTE="559ps31"][QUOTE="Trinitarian"] yeah this same guy just did the thread that the 360 Failed? LOL Dude you are not making anyone mad TC you are making me LMAO LO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL my @@@$$$$$ is OOOOFFFF lol lol TC: are your doing is making me enjoy our sweet sweet victory EVEN MORE! This type of action just shows how low oh so low you have to go cause there is nothing else you can do PS3 GOT PWED BIG TIME! YOU MY FRIEND OWN AN EPIC FAILURE SYSTEM, just face it, you really know the only thing that fails around here is you and PS3=FAIL hahahaahhahahTrinitarian

oh yeah then how come you didn't help your cousin out more uh? http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27125777&tag=topics;title To be honest i want a PS3 and will get one but i am very happy with my 360. I just like messing with little cry baby fanboys like you cause you cant take it lol

I'm just pissed I should've done my research before purchasing this crap. That's how much I regret. Hope I get a PS3 for Christmas I want MGS 4. Why Kojima.......Why?
DoomZaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 DoomZaW
Member since 2007 • 6475 Posts

[QUOTE="DoomZaW"]

[QUOTE="559ps31"] I don't own a PS3. I own a crappy console by MS. That's why I'm so pissed I got ripped Off. you should be pissed also559ps31

I'm just pissed I should've done my research before purchasing this crap. That's how much I regret. Hope I get a PS3 for Christmas

how much have you even played your 360 then?

PS3_3DO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PS3_3DO
Member since 2006 • 10976 Posts

Yesterday I read about the Online Co-Op Splinter Cell: Conviction is going to have and it looks cool. So no I doubt it's going to fail.

559ps31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 559ps31

[QUOTE="559ps31"][QUOTE="DoomZaW"]

DoomZaW

how much have you even played your 360 then?

I sold my 360. I play on my cousin's
Jake145222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jake145222
Member since 2009 • 230 Posts
report TC for trolling