Why Sony wont be getting their Halos or CODs anytime soon.

  • 83 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

@Zelda187 said:

I'll never understand this modern day obsession with first person shooters.

Goddamn what a bore.

Titanfall is seriously the next big thing?

Not even a single player campaign with a halfway decent plotline or even remotely interesting characters? Just more running around linear maps shooting at the first opposing player that runs across the screen?

Yeah, sign me up for more of that shit.

Explain that to the Lemmings. They'll eat that shit up!!!! LMAO StarHawk looks less linear than freaking Tfall

#52 Posted by clone01 (24841 posts) -

@Zelda187 said:

@clone01 said:

@Zelda187 said:

I'll never understand this modern day obsession with first person shooters.

Goddamn what a bore.

Titanfall is seriously the next big thing?

Not even a single player campaign with a halfway decent plotline or even remotely interesting characters? Just more running around linear maps shooting at the first opposing player that runs across the screen?

Yeah, sign me up for more of that shit.

It is what it is...I see your point, but there is something to be said for a solid multiplayer.

A solid multiplayer platform is definitely a plus...I just get tired of the same repetitive shit being recycled under a different name.

I fail to see anything "groundbreaking" or "revolutionary" about Titanfall.

XBOX fanboys would have you believe that Titanfall is the next big thing, meanwhile most PC gamers (and I do the vast majority of my gaming on a PC, where the game will undoubtedly look and perform much better) couldn't really care less about it.

I'm not hating on Titanfall just to be in the reverse "in-crowd" who want to shit on it simply for the sake of shitting on it...but the people who say it's basically CoD in mech suits really aren't that far off.

Fair enough. I'm looking forward to it, personally.

#53 Posted by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@Zelda187 said:

@clone01 said:

@Zelda187 said:

I'll never understand this modern day obsession with first person shooters.

Goddamn what a bore.

Titanfall is seriously the next big thing?

Not even a single player campaign with a halfway decent plotline or even remotely interesting characters? Just more running around linear maps shooting at the first opposing player that runs across the screen?

Yeah, sign me up for more of that shit.

It is what it is...I see your point, but there is something to be said for a solid multiplayer.

A solid multiplayer platform is definitely a plus...I just get tired of the same repetitive shit being recycled under a different name.

I fail to see anything "groundbreaking" or "revolutionary" about Titanfall.

XBOX fanboys would have you believe that Titanfall is the next big thing, meanwhile most PC gamers (and I do the vast majority of my gaming on a PC, where the game will undoubtedly look and perform much better) couldn't really care less about it.

I'm not hating on Titanfall just to be in the reverse "in-crowd" who want to shit on it simply for the sake of shitting on it...but the people who say it's basically CoD in mech suits really aren't that far off.

Fair enough. I'm looking forward to it, personally.

Yeah I can't stand people who "shit on it just to shit on it" ; )...

I also can't stand people who have no idea why the game is special, why they like it, and only hype it because it's not on PS4.

Still never got my answer from like a week ago. Why isn't Destiny (something that looks to pack tons more content and depth and quality than TitanFall) as hyped as TFall...?

#54 Posted by lostrib (37702 posts) -

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@clone01 said:

@Zelda187 said:

@clone01 said:

@Zelda187 said:

I'll never understand this modern day obsession with first person shooters.

Goddamn what a bore.

Titanfall is seriously the next big thing?

Not even a single player campaign with a halfway decent plotline or even remotely interesting characters? Just more running around linear maps shooting at the first opposing player that runs across the screen?

Yeah, sign me up for more of that shit.

It is what it is...I see your point, but there is something to be said for a solid multiplayer.

A solid multiplayer platform is definitely a plus...I just get tired of the same repetitive shit being recycled under a different name.

I fail to see anything "groundbreaking" or "revolutionary" about Titanfall.

XBOX fanboys would have you believe that Titanfall is the next big thing, meanwhile most PC gamers (and I do the vast majority of my gaming on a PC, where the game will undoubtedly look and perform much better) couldn't really care less about it.

I'm not hating on Titanfall just to be in the reverse "in-crowd" who want to shit on it simply for the sake of shitting on it...but the people who say it's basically CoD in mech suits really aren't that far off.

Fair enough. I'm looking forward to it, personally.

Yeah I can't stand people who "shit on it just to shit on it" ; )...

I also can't stand people who have no idea why the game is special, why they like it, and only hype it because it's not on PS4.

Still never got my answer from like a week ago. Why isn't Destiny (something that looks to pack tons more content and depth and quality than TitanFall) as hyped as TFall...?

probably because titanfall is like 3 months away

#55 Posted by Dreams-Visions (26569 posts) -

Don't we have blogs for OP's like this?

Anyway, I think that the PS4 will have more numbers of copies sold. Why? There will be more PS4's sold when Destiny comes out, and the hype for that game will be deafening. It's the first Bungie game on a PlayStation system in...ever? And it'll be the most technologically advanced console version. Yea, it's gonna sell.

#56 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@Dreams-Visions said:

Don't we have blogs for OP's like this?

Anyway, I think that the PS4 will have more numbers of copies sold. Why? There will be more PS4's sold when Destiny comes out, and the hype for that game will be deafening. It's the first Bungie game on a PlayStation system in...ever? And it'll be the most technologically advanced console version. Yea, it's gonna sell.

There is no PC version of Destiny(as of now) so PS4 will have the best version period.

#57 Posted by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

Don't we have blogs for OP's like this?

Anyway, I think that the PS4 will have more numbers of copies sold. Why? There will be more PS4's sold when Destiny comes out, and the hype for that game will be deafening. It's the first Bungie game on a PlayStation system in...ever? And it'll be the most technologically advanced console version. Yea, it's gonna sell.

There is no PC version of Destiny(as of now) so PS4 will have the best version period.

But it'll sell more on Xbone either way

#58 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

COD sold more on PS4 than Xbone and PS4 will have the best version of Destiny. Nobody cares about Halo anymore LOL.

#59 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

Don't we have blogs for OP's like this?

Anyway, I think that the PS4 will have more numbers of copies sold. Why? There will be more PS4's sold when Destiny comes out, and the hype for that game will be deafening. It's the first Bungie game on a PlayStation system in...ever? And it'll be the most technologically advanced console version. Yea, it's gonna sell.

There is no PC version of Destiny(as of now) so PS4 will have the best version period.

But it'll sell more on Xbone either way

No, it won't. Just like COD and BF4 have sold more on PS4. It will be almost impossible for any multiplat to sell better on Xflop. It will be the worst version and have a lower install base.

#60 Edited by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Dreams-Visions said:

Don't we have blogs for OP's like this?

Anyway, I think that the PS4 will have more numbers of copies sold. Why? There will be more PS4's sold when Destiny comes out, and the hype for that game will be deafening. It's the first Bungie game on a PlayStation system in...ever? And it'll be the most technologically advanced console version. Yea, it's gonna sell.

There is no PC version of Destiny(as of now) so PS4 will have the best version period.

But it'll sell more on Xbone either way

No, it won't. Just like COD and BF4 have sold more on PS4. It will be almost impossible for any multiplat to sell better on Xflop. It will be the worst version and have a lower install base.

LMFAOOO You're so native it's cute. You think Xbone has a.lower fanbase? You're right. But wait till Tfall Comes out and you'll see the true population of xbone's fanbase. Never underestimate lemming love for their online game. Tfall will build up the online base of xbone and get it nice and ready for Destiny.

#61 Posted by Couth_ (10170 posts) -

Xbox is definitely known as more of a multiplayer machine but that could change if the overall sales tilt enough in favor of the PS4. PSN+ is definitely capable enough, unlike the past

#62 Posted by Zophar87 (4351 posts) -

When MS develops a quality first-party exclusive like TLOU or Uncharted then let me know.

#63 Posted by dxmcat (1156 posts) -

Or.............Sony actually spends their $ on making the games, rather than marketing them.

#64 Posted by GreySeal9 (24496 posts) -

@Joedgabe said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Taylor swift is ugly and built like teenage boy.

I guess i'm weird because i think she's hot!

I think she's hot as well.

#66 Edited by edidili (3449 posts) -

This is not 2007 anymore. Xbox used to be the online console because Live used to be actually much better than what Sony and Nintendo offered when it came to online gaming. If you rest on laurels for too long though the competition will eventually catch up and that is exactly what it did.

@wasted_wlsdom said:

Why isn't Destiny (something that looks to pack tons more content and depth and quality than TitanFall) as hyped as TFall...?

I guess because TF looks like more fun? Destiny gives a lot of Borderlands vibe, coop focused with some RPG elements. While that is not really a bad thing is just not as popular as PvP, arena style FPSs.

#67 Edited by clone01 (24841 posts) -

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@clone01 said:

@Zelda187 said:

@clone01 said:

@Zelda187 said:

I'll never understand this modern day obsession with first person shooters.

Goddamn what a bore.

Titanfall is seriously the next big thing?

Not even a single player campaign with a halfway decent plotline or even remotely interesting characters? Just more running around linear maps shooting at the first opposing player that runs across the screen?

Yeah, sign me up for more of that shit.

It is what it is...I see your point, but there is something to be said for a solid multiplayer.

A solid multiplayer platform is definitely a plus...I just get tired of the same repetitive shit being recycled under a different name.

I fail to see anything "groundbreaking" or "revolutionary" about Titanfall.

XBOX fanboys would have you believe that Titanfall is the next big thing, meanwhile most PC gamers (and I do the vast majority of my gaming on a PC, where the game will undoubtedly look and perform much better) couldn't really care less about it.

I'm not hating on Titanfall just to be in the reverse "in-crowd" who want to shit on it simply for the sake of shitting on it...but the people who say it's basically CoD in mech suits really aren't that far off.

Fair enough. I'm looking forward to it, personally.

Yeah I can't stand people who "shit on it just to shit on it" ; )...

I also can't stand people who have no idea why the game is special, why they like it, and only hype it because it's not on PS4.

Still never got my answer from like a week ago. Why isn't Destiny (something that looks to pack tons more content and depth and quality than TitanFall) as hyped as TFall...?

I dunno. Why are you a f*cking asshat? The World may never know.

#68 Edited by clone01 (24841 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@Joedgabe said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Taylor swift is ugly and built like teenage boy.

I guess i'm weird because i think she's hot!

I think she's hot as well.

Absolutely. 99% of guys out there would be all over it if she was hitting on them at a bar.

#69 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@soulitane said:

Isn't CoD the most played game online on the PS3? Also isn't it the highest selling?

Did you read the OP at all or are you that guy.

I'll be that guy.

Tl;dr

As will I. I am not reading all that jibberish.

#70 Posted by clone01 (24841 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@lostrib said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@soulitane said:

Isn't CoD the most played game online on the PS3? Also isn't it the highest selling?

Did you read the OP at all or are you that guy.

I'll be that guy.

Tl;dr

As will I. I am not reading all that jibberish.

Don't. He's an idiot. I'm flattered he'd mention me in his sig, though.

#71 Edited by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@lostrib said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@soulitane said:

Isn't CoD the most played game online on the PS3? Also isn't it the highest selling?

Did you read the OP at all or are you that guy.

I'll be that guy.

Tl;dr

As will I. I am not reading all that jibberish.

Don't. He's an idiot. I'm flattered he'd mention me in his sig, though.

When was the last time you made a meaningful thread, Clone? You're System Wars' biggest joke. You're like that grumpy old man at the work place...funny at first, but got really old really fast. Now everyone just tolerates you.

#72 Posted by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

COD sold more on PS4 than Xbone and PS4 will have the best version of Destiny. Nobody cares about Halo anymore LOL.

LMAO wait till Halo 5 comes out and then you'll see how many people really care about Halo

#73 Edited by clone01 (24841 posts) -

@John_Matherson said:

@clone01 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@lostrib said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@soulitane said:

Isn't CoD the most played game online on the PS3? Also isn't it the highest selling?

Did you read the OP at all or are you that guy.

I'll be that guy.

Tl;dr

As will I. I am not reading all that jibberish.

Don't. He's an idiot. I'm flattered he'd mention me in his sig, though.

When was the last time you made a meaningful thread, Clone? You're System Wars' biggest joke. You're like that grumpy old man at the work place...funny at first, but got really old really fast. Now everyone just tolerates you.

Awwww. Johnny fanboy's attempting an insult. Hows does it feel being a pathetic fanboy idiot like yourself who relies on alts to reinforce his internet self worth?

Would you like to quote me in your sig on this account as well?

#74 Edited by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@clone01 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@lostrib said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@soulitane said:

Isn't CoD the most played game online on the PS3? Also isn't it the highest selling?

Did you read the OP at all or are you that guy.

I'll be that guy.

Tl;dr

As will I. I am not reading all that jibberish.

Don't. He's an idiot. I'm flattered he'd mention me in his sig, though.

When was the last time you made a meaningful thread, Clone? You're System Wars' biggest joke. You're like that grumpy old man at the work place...funny at first, but got really old really fast. Now everyone just tolerates you.

Awwww. Johnny fanboy's attempting an insult. Hows does it feel being a pathetic fanboy idiot like yourself who relies on alts to reinforce his internet self worth?

Would you like to quote me in your sig on this account as well?

Relies on alt? I put it in my sig that wasted's my alt account...that's takes out alll the point of an alt. So what are you going on about? And you're a stupid worthless troll who follows me around pretending he doesn't like me. You're my bitch, clone. Deal with it : )

#75 Posted by lostrib (37702 posts) -

@John_Matherson said:

@clone01 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@lostrib said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@soulitane said:

Isn't CoD the most played game online on the PS3? Also isn't it the highest selling?

Did you read the OP at all or are you that guy.

I'll be that guy.

Tl;dr

As will I. I am not reading all that jibberish.

Don't. He's an idiot. I'm flattered he'd mention me in his sig, though.

When was the last time you made a meaningful thread, Clone? You're System Wars' biggest joke. You're like that grumpy old man at the work place...funny at first, but got really old really fast. Now everyone just tolerates you.

Whoa, Clone is nowhere close to SW's biggest joke.

#76 Posted by clone01 (24841 posts) -

@John_Matherson said:

@clone01 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@clone01 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@lostrib said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@soulitane said:

Isn't CoD the most played game online on the PS3? Also isn't it the highest selling?

Did you read the OP at all or are you that guy.

I'll be that guy.

Tl;dr

As will I. I am not reading all that jibberish.

Don't. He's an idiot. I'm flattered he'd mention me in his sig, though.

When was the last time you made a meaningful thread, Clone? You're System Wars' biggest joke. You're like that grumpy old man at the work place...funny at first, but got really old really fast. Now everyone just tolerates you.

Awwww. Johnny fanboy's attempting an insult. Hows does it feel being a pathetic fanboy idiot like yourself who relies on alts to reinforce his internet self worth?

Would you like to quote me in your sig on this account as well?

Relies on alt? I put it in my sig that wasted's my alt account...that's takes out alll the point of an alt. So what are you going on about? And you're a stupid worthless troll who follows me around pretending he doesn't like me. You're my bitch, clone. Deal with it : )

So angry!!!! Maybe you should use your alt to come in to defend you.

#77 Edited by clone01 (24841 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@clone01 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@lostrib said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@soulitane said:

Isn't CoD the most played game online on the PS3? Also isn't it the highest selling?

Did you read the OP at all or are you that guy.

I'll be that guy.

Tl;dr

As will I. I am not reading all that jibberish.

Don't. He's an idiot. I'm flattered he'd mention me in his sig, though.

When was the last time you made a meaningful thread, Clone? You're System Wars' biggest joke. You're like that grumpy old man at the work place...funny at first, but got really old really fast. Now everyone just tolerates you.

Whoa, Clone is nowhere close to SW's biggest joke.

Let the baby have his bottle. This forum is probably all the little sh*t stain has in life.

#78 Posted by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

@clone01 said:

Let the baby have his bottle. This forum is probably all the little sh*t stain has in life.

LMAO the whole forum knows you're obsessed with me you and spare ribs

#79 Posted by clone01 (24841 posts) -

@John_Matherson said:

@clone01 said:

Let the baby have his bottle. This forum is probably all the little sh*t stain has in life.

LMAO the whole forum knows you're obsessed with me you and spare ribs

I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat ribs. Why so mad, little Johnny fanboy?

#80 Edited by lostrib (37702 posts) -

@John_Matherson said:

@clone01 said:

Let the baby have his bottle. This forum is probably all the little sh*t stain has in life.

LMAO the whole forum knows you're obsessed with me you and spare ribs

..wait we have spare ribs? Delicious

#81 Posted by Heil68 (45197 posts) -

I bought my PS4 for COD in all it's 1080p glory.

#82 Edited by lostrib (37702 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

I bought my PS4 for COD in all it's 1080p glory.

Unfortunately that COD was Ghosts

#83 Posted by picklesurprise (183 posts) -

WOW

TC really needs to play some quality games. you sound like a buttshit cow who has never played a real video game before

#84 Posted by 001011000101101 (3988 posts) -

Why I don't care: We've had nothing but Halos. CODs and crappy clones of those two games for nearly a decade now.

#85 Edited by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

@picklesurprise said:

WOW

TC really needs to play some quality games. you sound like a buttshit cow who has never played a real video game before

Can you give me your list of these "quality games" you're referring to?