Why Playstation 4 has no racing games?

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (1867 posts) -

So called "DriveFlop" that is coming on PS4 is nothing.

If we look at PC game(its coming on consoles but very lame version) then look how real this looks:

PC:

As we all know DriveClub is made by Motorstorm developers whose games were bad as we all know.

So. PC wins racing games. Xbox One has at least racing game and PS4 dosent have nothing. No games.

#2 Posted by TorqueHappens08 (911 posts) -

First game is PGR4 though, damn it still looks good.

#3 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8408 posts) -

There needs to be a daily topic limit. Seem like half the topics each day are garbage from you. Also PS4 has Need For Speed Rivals(which has same 80 metascore as Forza 5) so your topic is false.

Again topic limit per day for idiots like this. Thanks mods.

#4 Posted by lamprey263 (22465 posts) -

meh, I could care less for racing sims like GT or Forza, I wish Evolution would hurry up with Drive Club, not because I want it, but I'm hoping they'll get cracking on a new next gen Motorstorm game next

hopefully a new Dirt game comes along that's good like Dirt 2 or 3

#5 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (1867 posts) -

Yeah amazing on Xbox 360.

So far on consoles Xbox One has best racer games. Forza 5 as we know is best.

Gamespot gave 9 to Forza. Need for speed is horrible. Even gamespot gave lower score to that.

#6 Posted by Eisen_Howl (83 posts) -

There needs to be a daily topic limit. Seem like half the topics each day are garbage from you. Also PS4 has Need For Speed Rivals(which has same 80 metascore as Forza 5) so your topic is false.

i concur.

This guy creates the most boring, monotonous, biased threads on a daily basis.

I'd really like to know what the average day for him is.

It must either be from sad, to depressing, to....idk, Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh) depressingly sad.

#7 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (3355 posts) -

It has rAacing games, its called nfs. This thread is trolling MOD LOCK THIS BITCH

#8 Posted by freedomfreak (38306 posts) -

The rain effect in PGR4 was nuts.

#9 Posted by Caseytappy (2112 posts) -

There's no need to make separate topics about game styles missing on a console if that console is already known for having no games !

#10 Posted by finalstar2007 (24876 posts) -

lmfao racing games they are as boring as sports games.

#11 Posted by HitmanActual (314 posts) -

The dipshit gene runs strong in this one. He is obviously jelly that the Xboner isn't getting Driveclub and is doing his usual moronic best to try and downplay the fact he wants a PS4 but can't have one cos his mummy won't buy one for him.

#12 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8408 posts) -

That's very subjective. Madden, FIFA and NBA 2K(I buy this one) are among the top-selling games every year. I'm open to trying just about any genre though.

#13 Edited by Muffin2020 (527 posts) -

I enjoyed playing the first person shooter/action role playing game Need for Speed a lot so that makes up for the lack of racing games in my eyes.

#14 Edited by Salt_The_Fries (8171 posts) -

That trend started with last gen. 360 had a lot more exclusive A / AA / AAA racers.

#15 Posted by Vecna (3322 posts) -

Well, Driveclub would have been out by now, but Sony had to concentrate on getting shadows in Infamous. Do not worry little lemming, it is coming. Until then, enjoy your subpar version of Titanfall rofl.

#16 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2159 posts) -

#17 Posted by KillzoneSnake (1635 posts) -

I wonder if GT7 will be out next year or in 2 years. Plenty of other games to play for now... superior games too...

#18 Edited by clyde46 (43691 posts) -

I'm having fun playing GT6 on my PS3.

#19 Edited by blangenakker (2078 posts) -

What's the name of that open world driving game that is in development?

#20 Posted by clyde46 (43691 posts) -

What's the name of that open world driving game that is in development?

The Crew?

#21 Edited by tormentos (16559 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

Gamespot gave 9 to Forza. Need for speed is horrible. Even gamespot gave lower score to that.

So far the PS4 has the best shooter..

It has 79 on Meta.

#22 Posted by clyde46 (43691 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

It has 79 on Meta.

Shooter suck, racers are where its at.

#23 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (1867 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

It has 79 on Meta.

Titanfall - 86/100

Garden Warfare - 76/100

vs.

Killzone:Shadow Fall - 73

YOU LOST

#24 Posted by SolidGame_basic (16097 posts) -

congrats, you've reached spammer status

#25 Posted by Suppaman100 (3609 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

It has 79 on Meta.

Titanfall - 86/100

Garden Warfare - 76/100

vs.

YOU LOST

Lol at listing an inferior multiplat.

Sucks for people playing titanfall on Xbone.

#26 Edited by marcheegsr (2434 posts) -

umm Need for speed rivals is on ps4 and its awesome. Good enough to hold me over till driveclub and the crew comes out.

#27 Posted by tormentos (16559 posts) -

Titanfall - 86/100

Garden Warfare - 76/100

vs.

YOU LOST

NFS Rivals 80.59%

Forza 5 -79.50%

Hahahahaaaaaaaaa But but NFS sucks...

You made a thread based on exclusives,you name Drive club by name,you omit NFS because you know is not an exclusive and when i corner you,you reply with Multiplatforms...lol

The xbox one has no exclusive shooters,all it has is multiplatforms...hahaha

So yeah the PS4 is the best console for shooters now..lol

#28 Edited by hoosier7 (3701 posts) -

Probably because Sony didn't rush out a last gen port riddled with micro-transactions.

#29 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (1867 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Titanfall - 86/100

Garden Warfare - 76/100

vs.

YOU LOST

NFS Rivals 80.59%

Forza 5 -79.50%

Hahahahaaaaaaaaa But but NFS sucks...

You made a thread based on exclusives,you name Drive club by name,you omit NFS because you know is not an exclusive and when i corner you,you reply with Multiplatforms...lol

The xbox one has no exclusive shooters,all it has is multiplatforms...hahaha

So yeah the PS4 is the best console for shooters now..lol

So, Titanfall and Garden Warfare are on PS4 right now? No they are not. Its on Xbox One but not on PS4 and you know that very well. No point to say "multiplatform" when its not on PS4 at all and you and others can´t play that.

#30 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (5917 posts) -

DriveClub is a curse for Sony. Kinda like the GT5 curse that took 5 years to get out the door.

Bu, bu it's a Forza killer.

#31 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5917 posts) -
#32 Posted by chessmaster1989 (28973 posts) -

Racing games are shit, if they never release another one on any platform nothing of value would be lost.

#33 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (5917 posts) -

Great sadness awaits.

#34 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69172 posts) -

So because they delayed the game it's crap?

#35 Posted by tormentos (16559 posts) -

So, Titanfall and Garden Warfare are on PS4 right now? No they are not. Its on Xbox One but not on PS4 and you know that very well. No point to say "multiplatform" when its not on PS4 at all and you and others can´t play that.

They are multiplatforms you don't need and xbox one for them period..

For killzone you need a PS4 the more than 2.1 million owners know this..hahahaa

So Forza 5 is exclusive so i Drive club and so is killzone,so yeah until fall you have no exclusive FPS on xbox one,you have experiences that can be had on other platforms..hahahaa

#36 Posted by Midnightshade29 (5238 posts) -

Some more light reading about the amount of fail this game is carrying.

http://www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/2014/03/dont-expect-get-hands-driveclub-time-soon-ps4-owners/

You bash on them for not releasing a game that wasn't finished, or wasn't up to snuff yet? Sony isn't M$, they wouldn't release a half-finished game with last gen features for a racer (Ie forza on xbone) and load it with microtransactions. As a gamer you should be commending them for holding it back if it wasn't ready. This incessant entitlement need is a mark of immaturity. The "i have to have it now or it sucks" generation...learn patience, but alas, you wouldn't care either way. You would say it sucks no matter what.

#37 Edited by tormentos (16559 posts) -
#38 Edited by Caseytappy (2112 posts) -

Topic question :

Why are there no racing games on PS4 ?

Answer from Tormentos, the village Idiot and topic wrecker with stupidity :

It has 79 on Meta.

Nuff said !

#39 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

Need For Speed: Rivals. Time to lock this bias thread up. Maybe IP ban TC too.

#40 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5917 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Some more light reading about the amount of fail this game is carrying.

http://www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/2014/03/dont-expect-get-hands-driveclub-time-soon-ps4-owners/

You bash on them for not releasing a game that wasn't finished, or wasn't up to snuff yet? Sony isn't M$, they wouldn't release a half-finished game with last gen features for a racer (Ie forza on xbone) and load it with microtransactions. As a gamer you should be commending them for holding it back if it wasn't ready. This incessant entitlement need is a mark of immaturity. The "i have to have it now or it sucks" generation...learn patience, but alas, you wouldn't care either way. You would say it sucks no matter what.

Nice damage control but too bad it doesn't hold up.

Forza 5 was amazing with the new A.I. and Rivals mode keep me and my friends addicted to competition for many, many hours. I will take this version of Forza as a launch title any day over constant delays. Forza Horizon will be announced and here before DriveClub comes out.

Dont give me the microtransaction bullshit either. You know damn well Sony does it too.

So instead of defending Sony at every turn why don't you face some facts like they dropped the ball on this one?

#41 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (5917 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

DriveClub is a curse for Sony. Kinda like the GT5 curse that took 5 years to get out the door.

Bu, bu it's a Forza killer.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/gran-turismo-6

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/forza-motorsport-5

GT6 >> Forza 5...hahahaahaa

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Correction the PS3 has the best racer..hahahaha

Dude is that all you are reduced to is metacritic scores in every post. Know one gives a fuck. Forza 5 stripped down is better than anything Sony has ever produced.

#42 Edited by 93BlackHawk93 (5083 posts) -

Meh @ realistic racing games.

#43 Edited by tormentos (16559 posts) -

@Caseytappy said:

Topic question :

Why are there no racing games on PS4 ?

Answer from Tormentos, the village Idiot and topic wrecker with stupidity :

Nuff said !

Actually my response had a point like always you butthurt fanboy.

If 1 game in 1 genre is enough to call one console superior over the other,well that most work both ways,and look as soon as i dropped my post,TC bring multiplatforms game to prove the xbox one was better and ditched exclusive which the xbox one doesn't have on that genre.

So you see i was just pointing how some silly ass butthurt fanboy look once you turn their argument into them,i would hope you understand but knowing how severely limited you are i don't hold my hopes high.. ;-)

#44 Edited by tormentos (16559 posts) -

Dude is that all you are reduced to is metacritic scores in every post. Know one gives a fuck. Forza 5 stripped down is better than anything Sony has ever produced.

No i should go by your sorry ass shill opinion rather than meta right.?

lol

So when score don't favor you is butthurt time..hahaha

#45 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5917 posts) -

@tormentos: actually you should go by me. Sony fanboys flood the user reviews on meta with negative Fud. If you read some of the reviews you will find hatred and jealousy that is from people who never played the game they just reviewed.

One guy gave a 2 because it was a EA game. He never played Titanfall.

#46 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16145 posts) -

How many does Xbone have ?

@clyde46 said:

I liked GT5 but I'm never getting 6 as it's filled with DLC and microtransactions.

#47 Posted by clyde46 (43691 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

How many does Xbone have ?

@clyde46 said:

I liked GT5 but I'm never getting 6 as it's filled with DLC and microtransactions.

Actually its not. I've not seen any indication of microtransactions unless I went looking for them.

#48 Posted by Bigboi500 (28811 posts) -

Agreed. Nobody wants to read the TCs idiotic opinions fifty times per day. GS staff, do something about this problem already!

#49 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6257 posts) -

Just like JRPG's and Call of Duty.

#50 Posted by tormentos (16559 posts) -

@tormentos: actually you should go by me. Sony fanboys flood the user reviews on meta with negative Fud. If you read some of the reviews you will find hatred and jealousy that is from people who never played the game they just reviewed.

One guy gave a 2 because it was a EA game. He never played Titanfall.

hahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

No no wait...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Meta review of Forza only covers sites like this one,so in other words the gaming industry agree Forza 5 is 80 GT6 is 81,move on ...hahaha

Hell in gamerankings it has 79 and GT6 81..lol