Why is Xbone so weak compared to PS4?

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

@SolidTy: Oh my god, the ownage

Lemmings are really losing it from the differences will be "slightly more frames, same resolution" to " wait until 2015 you'll see" I don't understand how anyone could take them seriously.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Lems actually believe Xflop is going to have better exclusives than PS4? Other than Halo what retail exclusive is releasing this year?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@BlessedChill said:

@SolidTy: Oh my god, the ownage

Lemmings are really losing it from the differences will be "slightly more frames, same resolution" to " wait until 2015 you'll see" I don't understand how anyone could take them seriously.

no one does, not even themselves, every lem now has "both systems" or "plays on pc" to hide the awful truth

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

It's weak because the Kinect is expensive, meaning the console is cheaper. Also, Microsoft is greedy so they like to use cheaper parts for greater profit margins. Weaker videocard, RAM, CPU, etc...

The Kinect is also a resource hog, making the console even weaker.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

@Krelian-co: they really don't have any ammo literally whatsoever.

It's a fact the PS4 has more games with a higher rated library overall too.

It is a fact the PS4 is 40% more powerful (And it really shows)

It is a fact PS4 selling much better than the Xbox One. (40 % more)

It is a fact PS4 has more games than the Xbox One.

Coupled with being cheaper, Smaller, and a bigger more robust online community.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

I'm still holding out hoping that the ps4 will get some decent games to distract some of you enough to prevent as many ignorant threads like these.. arcade games are apparently not cutting it

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@shawn30 said:

Nothing. It sold 3 million before the end of the year and the games division made a profit of 411 million, so... Dead Rising 3, a 720p upscaled, 30 fps game sold 1 million copies. Not struggling at all. And I'll leave this for you to consider.

i think it was confirmed that a chunk of those 3 million units were shipped. I tried Dead Rising is a great game. Forza 5 was amazing as always (the micro transactions suck though).

Both consoles did well at launch. I think the graphic gap between the two consoles will become more apparent later in the gen.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

hmmm, didn't eat it's wheaties I guess.

GotNugz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 GotNugz
Member since 2010 • 681 Posts

Are people still reaching at this topic? It's because there is a 730 gflop difference in gpu power, and a massive difference in memory. Apparently the cpu in the PS4 is better as well.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60  Edited By blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

this thread is full of lem tears, gotta get out of here

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

I was lead to believe by Xbox die hards the difference would be "minimal" at worst and at best "cloud" will make it far superior to PS4 and PC...

But now, Xbone struggles to differentiate itself from the Wii-U

What happened?

Wii U wouldn't be able to run Tomb Raider DE and Need for Speed Rivals at 1080p.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Krelian-co

some lems really went full meltdown here, lol.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

I was lead to believe by Xbox die hards the difference would be "minimal" at worst and at best "cloud" will make it far superior to PS4 and PC...

What happened?

Go away.

KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By KiZZo1
Member since 2007 • 3989 Posts

When you invest a large portion of the budget in a gimmick, which is not really wanted by everyone, the rest of the hardware suffers ...

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38027 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro: I haven't seen a game on ps4 yet that makes me believe it is way stronger. Are you going to talk about resolutions? Because not everything on ps4 is 1080p either. What game is showing that the x1 is equal to wiiu? I don't think wiiu can produce forza5 or ryse visuals

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@Douevenlift_bro: I haven't seen a game on ps4 yet that makes me believe it is way stronger. Are you going to talk about resolutions? Because not everything on ps4 is 1080p either. What game is showing that the x1 is equal to wiiu? I don't think wiiu can produce forza5 or ryse visuals

The only game less than 1080p on PS4 is BF4 and it's 900p.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Because it was designed that way, why do you care?.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

NSA does not need much power

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

PS4 Shadowfall even looks cartoon game. So yeah, PS4 is weakest console ever against PC

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

because microsoft hasnt updated it to full HSA 2014 GCN2.0 DGPU status yet

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#71  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38027 Posts

@I_can_haz: so? Is EVERY game on ps4 1080p? I never argue about specs because the ps4 has the advantage. But the ps3 was said to be much more powerful by cows, and the games were easily in the same ballpark. Cows act like there was a generations difference and its just fanboy love blinding them. Second, if power and graphics meant so much to me, rather than buy both Xbox and PS every gen, id get a monster gaming PC.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#72 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Cable Box One is designed for entertainment first and gaming second. Lemmings are running out of excuses.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@blackace said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@blackace said:

Why do you care when you don't own one? lol!! Stop making threads troll.

You specifically told me there would be no difference and if any its due to "test dev kits" . What went wrong?

Nothing has gone wrong. All the games that were currently released are using the older dev kits and old firmware. Let's see how the games turn out after the E3 and in 2015. Then ask that same question again.

LOLOLOLOL THE WAITING GAME BY LEMS

After ps4 reveal

-Wait until Xbox reveal!!!!!!

-Wait until E3!!!!!

-Wait until Release!!!!!!

-Wait until 2014!!!!

-Wait until 2014 E3!!!!

-Wait until 2015!!!

How much more are you going to wait lems until you realize what a garbage xbone is? It's always some pathetic excuse, sounds like an incompetent person that makes excuses for every failure they have.

Sounds like misterxmedia's blog up in here hahaha.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@stereointegrity said:

because microsoft hasnt updated it to full HSA 2014 GCN2.0 DGPU status yet

shhh, it's that secret sauce stacked SOC with added titan GPU in the Wafer2wafer.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

It's really not. PS4 is more powerful, hands down. But the Xbox One has alot going for it. I still don't like Kinect though.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

What happened?

But, isn't it funny that it has a game that beaten KZ:SF in graphics when all you cows were claiming it to be superior to Crysis 3.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 I_can_haz

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

What happened?

But, isn't it funny that it has a game that beaten KZ:SF in graphics when all you cows were claiming it to be superior to Crysis 3.

Only in lemmings' dreams. No way a 900p game in closed environments running at 20fps beats a 1080p/60fps with open environments. Xbone is weak you just have to get used to it.

I'm guessing you're in Stage 4 of the cycle.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#78 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHVeyo4W18U

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#79  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

What happened?

PS4 is stronger, sure, but that is just stupid lol X1 is still like 10x more capable of 7 gen consoles and WiiU is not far from them.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

@PAL360 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

What happened?

PS4 is stronger, sure, but that is just stupid lol X1 is still like 10x more capable of 7 gen consoles and WiiU is not far from them.

Hyperbole is usually the sign of a failed or just agenda skewed "argument".

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@I_can_haz said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

What happened?

Only in lemmings' dreams. No way a 900p game in closed environments running at 20fps beats a 1080p/60fps with open environments. Xbone is weak you just have to get used to it.

Looks like it's time to remind someone of the beating they took. And oh...I never ever claimed that X1 is superior to PS4 as a matter of fact I'm laughing that X1 is much weaker than PS4 and yet it gave me something to rub it in all you cows' faces when they were putting their precious exclusive to Crysis 3. Take it as a lesson and never try to compare yourselves to the MASTER RACE, you peasants.

@zeeshanhaider said:

@I_can_haz said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@I_can_haz said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Tessellation said:

i don't care witch one looks better,but KZ has more noticeable aliasing and low re textures and Ryse takes a hit for not being 1080p.

The funny thing is DF called Ryse the better looking game and on this very site VanOrd compared Crapzone:Shadow Fail to Crysis 2 from 2011. LMAO. I mean GG is trying to do and failing what Crytek did on last gen consoles in 2011.

Cows, you lost from every point of view, when pitched against PC your precious exclusive gets slaughtered by the likes of 2011's Crysis 2 and BF3. And on consoles.....well, I don't have to repeat what DF said.

DF was comparing it to games on XB1. They never said to looked better than KZ. You lems are illiterate idiots.

First I'm not a lemming. I'm a proud hermit and the only reason I give a damn about Ryse is because you pathetic sony drones claimed that your precious exclusive rivals Crysis 3 on PC. So, it's quite naturally for me to rub it in your faces when a game like Ryse beats it let alone the heavy hitters on PC.

All of which begs the question: could these new consoles run Crysis 3? Ryse delivers the full suite of CryEngine features with excellent image quality and it's still just a launch title. Given the experience of working on such a product, we have little doubt that Crytek could produce a Crysis Trilogy of sorts for next-generation consoles with few compromises - and yes, we want it. Given the quality of the developer's work on Xbox One, we would love to see what it could do with PlayStation 4 in the future as well. However, despite all the technological finery on offer, the limited and repetitive gameplay make Ryse difficult to actually recommend as a prospective purchase. That said, if you really want a taste of what we can expect from the next generation of consoles, Ryse towers over the rest.

Link

Who's the illiterate one now? Remain butthurt.

The guy from DF that wrote the article posted on GAF and said he was talking about XB1 games when he said "the rest". Remain butthurt and upset that your blurry Ryse of Turd can't even run above 900p and continues to dip to 20fps on average.

Proof? And yeah, I would take an official verdict over some unofficial comment made to calm down raging sony drones. And clearly consoles just doesn't mean X1. I'm not a native English speaker but I can differentiate between singular and plural, primary school stuff. However, if you say so, then I would urge you to ask THAT guy on GAF to correct his article because many people are getting the wrong impression as you just said, until then I'll believe the official DF word.

Remain mad.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 I_can_haz

@zeeshanhaider said:

@I_can_haz said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

What happened?

Looks like it's time to remind someone of the beating they took. And oh...I never ever claimed that X1 is superior to PS4 as a matter of fact I'm laughing that X1 is much weaker than PS4 and yet it gave me something to rub it in all you cows' faces when they were putting their precious exclusive to Crysis 3. Take it as a lesson and never try to compare yourselves to the MASTER RACE, you peasants.

LOL dat butthurt

:D I'm PS4/PC gamer so you lose either way lol.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

because it has a stronger GPU.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts
@Heil68 said:

Well SONY went pedal to the metal this gen and delivered the worlds most powerful video game console to have ever been created in the history of video games. Kind of hard to compete wit that.

Why do you keep repeating that? It's not exactly an achievement if what you are comparing it to is >7 year old hardware or portable devices. The only comparison to make is between consoles that come out in a similar time scale (PS4, Xbox One, Wii U), the rest of gaming history is irrelevant unless it's also similar in power then that would be a bad thing.

But yes the reason the Xbox One is quite a bit slower it because Microsoft misjudged the competition, not only did they think they would have a competitive console (power wise) they though they could out produce Sony and beat them on price. Whoops.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60695 Posts

@edwardecl said:
@Heil68 said:

Well SONY went pedal to the metal this gen and delivered the worlds most powerful video game console to have ever been created in the history of video games. Kind of hard to compete wit that.

Why do you keep repeating that? It's not exactly an achievement if what you are comparing it to is >7 year old hardware or portable devices. The only comparison to make is between consoles that come out in a similar time scale (PS4, Xbox One, Wii U), the rest of gaming history is irrelevant unless it's also similar in power then that would be a bad thing.

But yes the reason the Xbox One is quite a bit slower it because Microsoft misjudged the competition, not only did they think they would have a competitive console (power wise) they though they could out produce Sony and beat them on price. Whoops.

Because I only post the TRUTH. That's like asking why do I keep answering 2+2=4.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 I_can_haz

@Heil68 said:

@edwardecl said:
@Heil68 said:

Because I only post the TRUTH. That's like asking why do I keep answering 2+2=4.

Preach brother, PREACH!!

rell84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By rell84
Member since 2013 • 255 Posts

whats funny is hearing lems brag about microsoft profits then they get an xbox one in return lol

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#88 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

3 GB RAM to the 3 OS and bad optimization might be the reason for it

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@I_can_haz said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@I_can_haz said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

What happened?

LOL dat butthurt

Why would I be butthurt. It looks like some brain dead idiot (cow) again missed the part where his ass is handed over to him. You lost the argument and that's for all to see. On PC Crysis 2 from 2011 butchers Crapzone: Shadow Fail but why the hell would I even bring the likes of Crysis 2. According to the industry Ryse 'TOWERS' over it. And no, you are not a part of Master Race, you are a cow - a fucking sony drone. Everybody here knows that. You know the funny thing, I never owned any console apart from Sega's so there goes your lem theory out of the windows.

Oh and on the side note, let alone X1 since it's so weak, you know the funny thing? Your pathetic PS4 runs a tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a 2010's 570.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Krelian-co

@zeeshanhaider said:

@I_can_haz said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@I_can_haz said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

What happened?

LOL dat butthurt

Why would I be butthurt. It looks like some brain dead idiot (cow) again missed the part where his ass is handed over to him. You lost the argument and that's for all to see. On PC Crysis 2 from 2011 butchers Crapzone: Shadow Fail but why the hell would I even bring the likes of Crysis 2. According to the industry Ryse 'TOWERS' over it. And no, you are not a part of Master Race, you are a cow - a fucking sony drone. Everybody here knows that. You know the funny thing, I never owned any console apart from Sega's so there goes your lem theory out of the windows.

Oh and on the side note, let alone X1 since it's so weak, you know the funny thing? Your pathetic PS4 runs a tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a 2010's 570.

what a meltdown lol.

V3rciS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 V3rciS
Member since 2011 • 2241 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

What happened?

Microsoft is trying the Nintendo strategy... muahahahah

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

What happened?

I own both and enjoy both. Glad I don't have to make a choice!!

Glad I made a choice not to pay $500 for last gen gaming.

Cool story, bro.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22615 Posts

TC, every time someone makes a compelling argument for discussion in an OP, god saves a kitten stranded in a tree.... this was not that.