Why is there more excitement for the X1 THIS week?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

You would think that since the PS4 is launching this week it would have more excitement....nobodys talking about it, everyone is talking about the new Xbox from everyday people to TV.

#2 Posted by Basinboy (11048 posts) -

It's just you

Everyone else is getting paid

#3 Edited by ChevyTrunkMusic (4 posts) -

maybe its the fact that ps4 launch lineup is the worst ever hahaha

KACK = 4.0 ahahahahah from the lead developer of the system goddamn ahahah how terrible is POS4

#4 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

KACK = 4.0 ahahahahah from the lead developer of the system goddamn ahahah how terrible is POS4

#5 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13981 posts) -

Ouch.

#6 Posted by silversix_ (14042 posts) -

The only ones excited about it is the DC lems that post the wobbling ps4 in every single thread because they can't find anything bad to say about the system. next complain will be that it doesn't heat your room enough during winter /preorder cancelled. While everyone will be playing on ps4 you will be waiting a week to play in 720p for the next whole generation... i would be in DC as well if i was stuck with this kind of piece of shit so i understand.

#7 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

The only ones excited about it is the DC lems that post the wobbling ps4 in every single thread because they can't find anything bad to say about the system. next complain will be that it doesn't heat your room enough during winter /preorder cancelled. While everyone will be playing on ps4 you will be waiting a week to play in 720p for the next whole generation... i would be in DC as well if i was stuck with this kind of piece of shit so i understand.

#8 Posted by iambatman7986 (394 posts) -

I've mainly been hearing PS4 hype this week.

#9 Posted by xLittlekillx (1803 posts) -

My hype for PS4 is only about 4/10 of what I thought it would be.

#10 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Maybe in your pathetic little lemtroll world the Xbone has more excitement but in the real world it's a different story. No one gives a shit about Gamespot scores or whether a game flops here or not...

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bs_nav_0

Not a single Xbone game in the top 30 and XB1 releases next week, pathetic lol! Have fun playing Gamespot scores in empty XBL servers. The rest of the world is going PS4 crazy.

#11 Posted by resevl4rlz (3269 posts) -

guys hes just a troll dont feed this lemming

#12 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

guys hes just a troll dont feed this lemming

Oh I know. I just wanted to make him cry since all he does is hype sales of MS' stale franchises.

#13 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

Maybe in your pathetic little lemtroll world the Xbone has more excitement but in the real world it's a different story. No one gives a shit about Gamespot scores or whether a game flops here or not...

Not a single Xbone game in the top 30 and XB1 releases next week, pathetic lol! Have fun playing Gamespot scores in empty XBL servers. The rest of the world is going PS4 crazy.

Thats because they are all shipping out genius, the thing flopped before anyone even cared about it lol.

#14 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@kingoflife9: Nice failed excuse, PS4 games have been selling way better than Xbone games on Amazon since E3.

"bu...bu...but PS4 games are shipping!1" LOL

#15 Posted by xLittlekillx (1803 posts) -

@kingoflife9: Nice failed excuse, PS4 games have been selling way better than Xbone games on Amazon since E3.

Just imagine all of those people who are going to be disappointed with their terrible games

#16 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@xLittlekillx said:

@I_can_haz said:

Just imagine all of those people who are going to be disappointed with their terrible games

Too bad in the real world PS4 has good games. Knack is the only game here that got poor reviews. People can still play the superior versions of heavy hitters like BF4, COD, Assassins Creed 4, etc. on PS4, and that's all people care about in the real world.

It's the reason when you click on Amazon's Best Sellers of 2013 so far there isn't a single Xbone game (exclusive or multiplat) in the top 100. Meanwhile KZSF and PS4 versions of all the major multiplats are there on the list.

"bu..bu..but doesn't everyone rely on Gamespot scores like me?" LOL

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar#1

#17 Posted by saleen335 (354 posts) -

@kingoflife9: I think you're one of the most ANNOYING fanboys ever to exist on system wars.

Here's the gist of it, bud: no one cares what score their game got by overpaid, snobby editors when the game is in their hands and the console has launched. Cry harder :D

#18 Posted by xLittlekillx (1803 posts) -

These sony fanboy denial tears are hilarious.

#19 Posted by mems_1224 (46485 posts) -

u mad?

#20 Edited by Gue1 (9491 posts) -

dat Kinect, 720p, last gen experience excitement is only in your mind TC.

#21 Posted by saleen335 (354 posts) -

@mems_1224: You mad that the console you're siding oh so desperately for lacks an exclusive shooter, probably the most important genre for the typical gamer who buys an xbox?

I hope I don't stoop to some of your guys' level once Ryse launches and it gets obliterated by the media.

#22 Edited by Krelian-co (10359 posts) -

@kingoflife9 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Thats because they are all shipping out genius, the thing flopped before anyone even cared about it lol.

keep making excuses and keep posting nonsense gifs instead of proof, you got destroyed. Dat next gen 720p and 20 fps.

#23 Posted by PraetorianMan (1326 posts) -

"Why is there more excitement for the X1 THIS week?"

Um... there isn't?

#24 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20732 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Pretty much lol

Lems are excited for the x1 they just dont go nuttz like the cows do.

Only piece of shit ive seen so far is the Ps4 , constant updates again and medicore games.

Want both eventually but best to wait a while.

#25 Edited by stereointegrity (10700 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

its been that way for months genius excuse harder

#26 Edited by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

u mad?

#27 Posted by silversix_ (14042 posts) -

@kingoflife9 said:

@silversix_ said:

Pretty much lol

Lems are excited for the x1 they just dont go nuttz like the cows do.

Only piece of shit ive seen so far is the Ps4 , constant updates again and medicore games.

Want both eventually but best to wait a while.

Lems are excited for whatever MS shits them. Were hyping graphics as if X1 was insanely powerful with secret sauce inside, 3 weeks ago we saw the failures and the system can't even run CoD in 1080p. Now graphics aren't important and 720p=1080p. what's next? they're hyping GAMEPLAY!!! They hype gameplay while Ryse is on the main list. Nothing else needs to be added here lol.

#28 Posted by VERTIGO47 (6246 posts) -

Lems = the NEW Cows of Generation 8

#29 Posted by silversix_ (14042 posts) -

Lems = the NEW Cows of Generation 8

its actually pretty good to see more than two on SW since today cuz it was getting a little bit too stale. Also, since PS4 wobbles, can i buy an Xbone and place it under so it stops doing that? At least X1 serve for something outside Apps surfing and current gen gaming.

#30 Posted by RedentSC (604 posts) -

@silversix_: Dont be too hard on the xbone 720p.... its an affective room heater... good for keeping your socks warm :)

#31 Posted by remiks00 (1694 posts) -

It's official, you've just become one of the most annoying posters on sws, right up there with Xbunity. Congratulations, you've just earned yourself a spot on the ignore list. You arguements are petty and add no value to any discussion I've seen here. All you ever do is create reassurance threads.

It's funny to me though, both you & Xbunity were being insecure and crying about how you believe Xbone sucks like 2 weeks ago. My how fast you guys flip flop.

Both consoles launches are mediocre at best, every launch is the same.

I'm getting a ps4 as my main system because I like the direction & vision Sony sold to me. I'm getting an Xbox later for Dead Rising 3 and maybe titanfall. But man, unless you're a die hard for motion gaming, which you are not, you're really just trying to 1up the ps4 any way possible by mentioning Kinect every damn time an agruement ensues. It's only useful for navigating the UI, and logging in, which I was impressed by. Other than that, it offers more of the same useless , limited gimmicks that Kinect 1 did for games.

if you actually like it, cool. Just accept that 80% of consumers don't give a rats ass about it. Grow up son.

and yes, I'm mad. ;)

#32 Posted by daveg1 (20330 posts) -

cos everyones already seen the ps4 is a flop so they are waiting to see if the xbone is going to flop as bad lol

#33 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

It's official, you've just become one of the most annoying posters on sws, right up there with Xbunity. Congratulations, you've just earned yourself a spot on the ignore list. You arguements are petty and add no value to any discussion I've seen here. All you ever do is create reassurance threads.

It's funny to me though, both you & Xbunity were being insecure and crying about how you believe Xbone sucks like 2 weeks ago. My how fast you guys flip flop.

Both consoles launches are mediocre at best, every launch is the same.

I'm getting a ps4 as my main system because I like the direction & vision Sony sold to me. I'm getting an Xbox later for Dead Rising 3 and maybe titanfall. But man, unless you're a die hard for motion gaming, which you are not, you're really just trying to 1up the ps4 any way possible by mentioning Kinect every damn time an agruement ensues. It's only useful for navigating the UI, and logging in, which I was impressed by. Other than that, it offers more of the same useless , limited gimmicks that Kinect 1 did for games.

if you actually like it, cool. Just accept that 80% of consumers don't give a rats ass about it. Grow up son.

and yes, I'm mad. ;)

#34 Posted by sukraj (22089 posts) -

Really pumped up for the xbox one.

#35 Posted by WallofTruth (1508 posts) -

So PS4 wins because more people bought the flops like Knack 4/10 and Flopzone 7/10?

#36 Edited by WallofTruth (1508 posts) -

Why is there more excitement for the X1 THIS week?

Because the POS4 wobbles more than the purple dildo in Saints Row The Third.

#37 Posted by sukraj (22089 posts) -

Wobble ps4

#38 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

Funny because I haven't seen anything at all about the X1 this week outside of these forums. Maybe you should leave these forums from time to time TC.

#39 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150278 posts) -

Well I don't pay much attention to TV but I haven't heard anyone mention it. Thread failure...

#41 Posted by shawn30 (4364 posts) -

I think the PS4 games coming out to lukewarm at best reviews, coupled with fears about the system dying due to these reports and MS really showing off the Xbox One OS and features, I'm not surprised public sentiment is far more positive right now. The reality is the PS4 games lineup is anemic at best and reviews are clearly showing that. We shall see what happens when the Xbox One reviews debut, but keep in mind the Wii-U had a great pre-order start.... all in all both systems are going to sell very well. There is no doubt about that. But the One does a whole lot more than the PS4, has better features, better launch games and multiplats just aren't showing anywhere near the supposed 50% better graphics.

Advantage Xbox One

#42 Edited by FastEddie2121 (3081 posts) -

Sony thought they could just play the 'we're not MS so love us' card and all would be well. Well, it turns out you need good games to go along with your new shiny console that may wobble a bit. All of the Antonio Banderas gifs in the world can't redeem the mediocre ps4 lineup. Ever since E3 cows have been insufferable. They are only reaping what they have have sowed and it sure is a lot of fun.

The X1's lineup looks great. MS terrible choices for the X1 has been the main focus of attention even after the 180. Now people are more concerned about the actual games and in this area, MS has done a great job. Its all about the games now.

#43 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

Sony thought they could just play the 'we're not MS so love us' card and all would be well. Well, it turns out you need good games to go along with your new shiny console that may wobble a bit. All of the Antonio Banderas gifs in the world can't redeem the mediocre ps4 lineup. Ever since E3 cows have been insufferable. They are only reaping what they have have sowed and it sure is a lot of fun.

The X1's lineup looks great. MS terrible choices for the X1 has been the main focus of attention even after the 180. Now people are more concerned about the actual games and in this area, MS has done a great job. Its all about the games now.

yep, even south park shitted on the ps4. all the ps4 kids were losers and goth kids lol.

#44 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5032 posts) -

I think the excitement for X1 is in your pants... get it? Yeah u got it.

PS4 is on TV, has more adds, more pre-orders, more games in top 10 on amazon, launching in more countries.. I could go on

But go ahead, I'll bookmark this thread at X1 launch lol.

#45 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro: i don't get it. ps4 is boring. no games, hardware failures, and it wobbles lol.

#46 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5032 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro: i don't get it. ps4 is boring. no games, hardware failures, and it wobbles lol.

Mmmk.

and yet I won't fork over $600+ to play Dead Rising at 10FPS. Goodluck brah

#47 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@kingoflife9 said:

Mmmk.

well Id rather pay a little more and have a fun system that doesn't brick and actually has games, have fun with.....Knack? LOL and resogun hahahahaha

#48 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (5032 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Mmmk.

well Id rather pay a little more and have a fun system that doesn't brick and actually has games, have fun with.....Knack? LOL and resogun hahahahaha

$100 + isn't a little more. Besides as a huge KZ fan I'll have more fun than you will with 720P games. All this before MS has no games in 2014

Enjoy ;)

#49 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

I think the excitement for the PS4 died down when Killzone flopped into oblivion.

#50 Posted by MajesticShea (695 posts) -

Weird how surveys still show a 2x more interest in PS4 than Xbox One.