Why is Halo 4 so bad?

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nextgenjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 nextgenjoke
Member since 2013 • 1676 Posts

[QUOTE="nextgenjoke"]

Lets compare the running speed of doom on jaguar and alien vs predator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD_A7m0ueqE doom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEhFFU_vRZE avp

What 9/10 year old in 1994 would rather play a slower paced game? lol

poptart

I'm not sure. I wasn't 9 or 10 in 1994 :)

Regardless though I rarely judge a game because of its pace.

a.d.d. a.d.h.d.
poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

See a multiplat sucks because they cant make improvements to any version because they all ship the sameday.

a pc port devs have time to make improvements to the games duke 64 is example.

nextgenjoke

Well maybe that's one game that came out the decade before last.

nextgenjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 nextgenjoke

My family doctor who prescibed me ritalin back in the day when i was a kid randomly told me people with a.d.d are not as easily entertained with simplistic **** as people without it.

Dr.morris lol.

nextgenjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 nextgenjoke

[QUOTE="nextgenjoke"]

See a multiplat sucks because they cant make improvements to any version because they all ship the sameday.

a pc port devs have time to make improvements to the games duke 64 is example.

poptart

Well maybe that's one game that came out the decade before last.

I can give you tons of examples dude soldier of fortune 2 on original xbox has exclusive maps.
nextgenjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 nextgenjoke

counter strike on the original xbox is better than counter strike 1.6 graphics and has exclusive maps.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

I SAID HI FFSfreedomfreak

Oh hai

nextgenjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 nextgenjoke

Still gotta buy half life to play counter strike on pc lol so doesnt matter if you still ended up paying eitherway.

nextgenjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 nextgenjoke

counter strike original xbox was actually first attempt at hdr style lighting before real hdr existed.

Eddie-Murphy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#159 Eddie-Murphy48
Member since 2013 • 939 Posts

COD had vehicles?

nextgenjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 nextgenjoke

counter strike on xbox has bots still play multiplayer even with original xbox live dead.

Not in pc.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

Damn nestgenjoke, stfu will you?

nextgenjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 nextgenjoke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkzRH_o2E80

Counter-Strike (Xbox) Bot multiplayer

Look at the wall at 48 seconds that same wall in the pc version out of the box is a ugly pixelated mess.

nextgenjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 nextgenjoke

Counter strike Xbox=No Auto aim/Aim assist what so ever.

When console gamers had skills LoL.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#164 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

Counter strike Xbox=No Auto aim/Aim assist what so ever.

When console gamers had skills LoL.

nextgenjoke
We get the point. You don't have a 360. No sense, bad taste, and no 360. You have been trolling this one thread for hours now. You need a girlfriend mate.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#165 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

343 has taken a dearly beloved franchise (the only M$ franchise i liked) and destroyed it in every possible way.

- The multiplayer is a Call of Duty rip off. Vehicles and Gundam robots don't really belong.

- Armor powerups don't belong in Halo games, it never worked. The running feature is also stupid. I liked the feel of everyone walking at the same speed that Halo 3 had, no one could easily get away. If you decided to rush your opponents, you paid the price. In Halo 4 you can rush and be out like nothing happened, no consequences.

- The maps are worse than Halo Reach's maps. They are too few of them too, all because M$ got greedy and wanted to force everyone to pay for more maps, so they shipped the game with like 6 maps. Even COD has at least 15+ maps in the vanilla versions, before all the map packs come.

- They are all too big for their own good, except a few.

- The DMR is overused and too powerful.

- It doesn't feel like you are playing Halo. There is no reason to be competitive. The Halo 4 community is nothing but casuals, no Halo veterans stayed for more than a few weeks. (Theres a reason why this pile of garbage didn't make it MLG)

Thats all i can think about for now. It was a waste of money, and i kick myself for it.

What do you think?

SonyNintendoFan
Coming from someone with a SonyNintendoFan name who doesn't even own an XBox 360. Sorry, buy more people actually love Halo 4.
theodstspartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 theodstspartan
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
i think that this is just a hate male because the load outs are the ONLY THING off of call of duty and that it! vehicles always belong in halo and the mantis is a great addition. power ups did worked out since halo 3 maybe in halo 2 because i never had the original Xbox. the maps are just fine and made for people to create things in it. the DMR is just fine and its still halo. the only problems i have is Spartans only and no aircraft for the UNSC in forge. halo 4 was an awesome game. you just don't like it according to this hate mail. also i wish they can add the halo wars cutsences graphics to the new halo games
TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#167 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts
My grievances: Campaign: 1) Too short, about 5 hours on Normal 2) Too linear and closed off 3) QTE Ending 4) Piss poor job explaining things such as why the Covenant are back and who The Didact is. 5) Terminals are in Waypoint 6) Sarah Palmer is a sh!t character and 343 continues to force her on us. 7) Barely any types of Prometheans 8) No Campaign Matchmaking 9) No Campaign Theater 10) No Warthog Chase 11) Missions just consist of putting Cortana in a console or hitting 2-3 switches. 12) The music doesn't match up to Marty's 13) Dissapointing/Sh!tty Easter Eggs 14) No Scoring Multiplayer: 1) Ordinence flat out breaks it 2) Spawning with Sticky Grenades and Plasma Pistol makes vehicles death traps. 3) Flood mode breaks Custom Games. 4) No Race Mode 5) Perks like Grenade Power and Shield Recharge make the class system unbalanced. 6) One hit kill Boltshot Spawn Weapon 7) Exile is ruined now that the Gauss and Scorpion are removed. 8) CTF is destroyed with no dropping the flag and being able to use a pistol with it. 9) The file browser was unusable for the first 3 months of the game. 10) No Invasion 11) The whole game tries to be like CoD, from the loadouts to the game modes (Dominion, CoD CTF, etc) Spartan Ops: 1) Missions are almost all recycled campaign levels or multiplayer maps. 2) Moar Switch Pressing 3) Sarah Palmer is a sh!t character and 343 continues to force her on us 4) No replay ability 5) No scoring 6) Hardly any challenge or tactics because of respawning even in single player. I know I'm missing some. :P Edit: No Hornet or Falcon
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="Sir-I_exCalibur"]For started its way too shorrtt 2-4 hours? NO THX as for Gameplay, like many users have mention its now COD wannabe, no personality. It doesnt have the bungie magic either.

lol bull if took you 2 hours on legendary.
Avatar image for CallOfDutyRulez
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 CallOfDutyRulez
Member since 2013 • 1602 Posts
Agreed. Halo was the xbox's only redeeming feature. Now it's a AA trash series.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
Best Halo multiplayer this gen now that they fixed it. The only parts not up to par to Reach and Halo 3 are the actual maps. They aren't bad but they could have been better.
Avatar image for CallOfDutyRulez
CallOfDutyRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 CallOfDutyRulez
Member since 2013 • 1602 Posts

Best Halo multiplayer this gen now that they fixed it. The only parts not up to par to Reach and Halo 3 are the actual maps. They aren't bad but they could have been better. mems_1224

Do you really believe what you say or are you just saying that to hide your buyer's remorse?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]Best Halo multiplayer this gen now that they fixed it. The only parts not up to par to Reach and Halo 3 are the actual maps. They aren't bad but they could have been better. CallOfDutyRulez

Do you really believe what you say or are you just saying that to hide your buyer's remorse?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#173 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]Best Halo multiplayer this gen now that they fixed it. The only parts not up to par to Reach and Halo 3 are the actual maps. They aren't bad but they could have been better. CallOfDutyRulez

Maybe he likes the game now. I also like it even though I did not like some of the things in the game like some of the armor abilities and personal ordnance.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts
It was awesome. Next.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
dat necro thread
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#176 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

The best in the series. A true masterpiece.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#177 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

343 has taken a dearly beloved franchise (the only M$ franchise i liked) and destroyed it in every possible way.

- The multiplayer is a Call of Duty rip off. Vehicles and Gundam robots don't really belong.

- Armor powerups don't belong in Halo games, it never worked. The running feature is also stupid. I liked the feel of everyone walking at the same speed that Halo 3 had, no one could easily get away. If you decided to rush your opponents, you paid the price. In Halo 4 you can rush and be out like nothing happened, no consequences.

- The maps are worse than Halo Reach's maps. They are too few of them too, all because M$ got greedy and wanted to force everyone to pay for more maps, so they shipped the game with like 6 maps. Even COD has at least 15+ maps in the vanilla versions, before all the map packs come.

- They are all too big for their own good, except a few.

- The DMR is overused and too powerful.

- It doesn't feel like you are playing Halo. There is no reason to be competitive. The Halo 4 community is nothing but casuals, no Halo veterans stayed for more than a few weeks. (Theres a reason why this pile of garbage didn't make it MLG)

Thats all i can think about for now. It was a waste of money, and i kick myself for it.

What do you think?

SonyNintendoFan
lol say"sonynintendofan" halo 4 was fun and fast paced. extremly balanced for MP. a ton of "pros" still play it. they play alot of BTB, team doubles, schotty snipers. also we get free maps and game modes all the time like grifball, schotty snipers, team doubles all added for free after. and a ton of free maps where CoD charged for every new map. its gameplay is nowhere like CoD (guess you never played" and Halo 3 had armor power including the OP armor lock. and its not in MLG because MS wanted a cut of the money from MLG and they idn't want to give MS that cut so they took halo out.
Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts
I actually really like halo series, even though do not care for xbox. This is one legendary series, shame to see chase COD dudebro so blatantly. Same thing happen to Socom, and Zipper get zipped. MS closes down wrong studios, should have snuff out 343 for ruining a great series.
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#179 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

We got enough zombie games out there. Don't need any zombie threads ;)