343 has taken a dearly beloved franchise (the only M$ franchise i liked) and destroyed it in every possible way.
- The multiplayer is a Call of Duty rip off. Vehicles and Gundam robots don't really belong.
- Armor powerups don't belong in Halo games, it never worked. The running feature is also stupid. I liked the feel of everyone walking at the same speed that Halo 3 had, no one could easily get away. If you decided to rush your opponents, you paid the price. In Halo 4 you can rush and be out like nothing happened, no consequences.
- The maps are worse than Halo Reach's maps. They are too few of them too, all because M$ got greedy and wanted to force everyone to pay for more maps, so they shipped the game with like 6 maps. Even COD has at least 15+ maps in the vanilla versions, before all the map packs come.
- They are all too big for their own good, except a few.
- The DMR is overused and too powerful.
- It doesn't feel like you are playing Halo. There is no reason to be competitive. The Halo 4 community is nothing but casuals, no Halo veterans stayed for more than a few weeks. (Theres a reason why this pile of garbage didn't make it MLG)
Thats all i can think about for now. It was a waste of money, and i kick myself for it.
What do you think?