Why is Deep Down being criticized on SW?

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RadioGooGoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By RadioGooGoo
Member since 2007 • 253 Posts

I'm not hating on it, but will not likely be playing it considering its seeming co-op focus. I don't do co-op/multiplayer. Oh, and F2P doesn't help.

Farsendor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Farsendor1
Member since 2012 • 462 Posts

I love my PS4 but in no way am I going to play deep down. I don't really enjoy games from capcom and it looks like a game that I would not be interested in.

Gargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Gargus
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts

@Thunder7151 said:

Deep Down looks PHENOMENAL!! I don't understand the criticism for it on SW. The game is a third person old-school-style dungeon crawl with amazing graphics and great music. What's not to like? Deep Down is the kind of game that Action RPG fans want!! Heck, anyone can appreciate a game like Deep Down, just the visuals and atmosphere alone are very impressive.

So why all the hate for it on SW? It is just because it's free-to-play? Because that would be a really stupid reason to hate a game.

1) It isn't out yet. So you nor anyone else actually can say anything good or bad about it because none of you have actually played the game yet or have any first hand knowledge of it. Just like they cant really criticize it since they haven't actually played it, you cant say it is phenomenal because you haven't played it.

2) Its the OPINION of completely random internet strangers that you have never met, will never meet, and in no way have an effect on your personal life. What do you care what they think? Youre going to have to learn that just because you like or dislike something then that means you are 100% right and everyone should agree with you.

3) Is this thread worthy? Because honestly here......if something like this is a problem for you then you should be out celebrating because you have no problems.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@Sushiglutton said:

F2P, made by Capcom, has adopetd the Animus (out of all things) from AC, procedurally generated levels, MP focused.

sounds better than 99% of console games already.

Which part?

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#55 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

Because the gameplay looks boring

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Sushiglutton said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@Sushiglutton said:

F2P, made by Capcom, has adopetd the Animus (out of all things) from AC, procedurally generated levels, MP focused.

sounds better than 99% of console games already.

Which part?

Free2play, procedurally generated levels, mp focus.

guess what game that does all that just won PC game of the year here hmmm?

Animus from AC is such a minor thing to pick up on.

Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts

Looks horrible.