Why I don't like PS4

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by bumsonfire (225 posts) -

Yes! ALL TRUE! Finally someone on my side. Now they are all gonna get butthurt and say fake crap about the Xbox just to cover up playstations terrible failures.

#102 Posted by nightshade869 (3457 posts) -

I hate fanboys

#103 Posted by gago-gago (9081 posts) -

I tried the PS4 and controller at BestBuy and yeah, the DS4 is not that good. Even the 360 controller is still better. It feels really cheap, triggers still too loose, thumbsticks felt it will rub off, the touchpad will be a useless gimmick like the sixaxis, and you must buy the PS Eye toy to really take advantage of the controller. If you don't have the Eye, you'll just have blue lights in front of your controller for no reason. I'm still skeptical with PSN too.

#104 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4991 posts) -

I tried the PS4 and controller at BestBuy and yeah, the DS4 is not that good. Even the 360 controller is still better. It feels really cheap, triggers still too loose, thumbsticks felt it will rub off, the touchpad will be a useless gimmick like the sixaxis, and you must buy the PS Eye toy to really take advantage of the controller. If you don't have the Eye, you'll just have blue lights in front of your controller for no reason. I'm still skeptical with PSN too.

Phil Spencer is that you?

"thumbsticks felt like they will rub off" LMAO. what is that feeling like ? explain

#105 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

Yet another person that has tried the DS4 and thinks it isn't that great. I guess Sony can't pay everyone to hype their product

#106 Posted by anybodykilla15 (114 posts) -

@gago-gago: I have a ds4, i retired my xbox 360 wired to my cousin because of it, i often hold it and mess around with it even if im not playing the game, it just feels great, i cant describe it accurately what makes it great.......but i am going to buy a xb1 controller, just so i am not being biased and talking out of my ass, because hating on a product i never tried? that's just unreasonable

#107 Posted by sukraj (21470 posts) -

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

Agreed. What is different aside from graphics with the PS4 compared to any other console before it? The One feels like a next gen system because not only does it have the better exclusives but it has better multimedia and it will go perfectly with my PC.

Next gen has always been about increased power. MS should have just released the new Kinect for 360 because that is all you lemmings seem to care about are non-gaming features. The Xbone itself can't run games at a higher resolution than 360 so its pointless.

U sir r one hell of a sony fanboy!

#108 Edited by djexertive (150 posts) -

Still have the same opinions? lmao

#109 Edited by Zophar87 (4332 posts) -
#110 Posted by sSubZerOo (42900 posts) -

Both consoles irk the hell out of me for not being backwards compatible.. I suppose you could make a valid argument for 360 or PS3 being too hard to do at this time, but PS2/Xbox games? As a pc gamer I don't get the argument "Oh why would you being playing old games, when you could be playing new games!" Because there are amazing older games that I play to this day as well as the new releases out there.. The idea that in 2013 that it should be seen as acceptable to have to lug out your aging system to play these games when the hardware you have now is fully capable of playing that.. And I am not the only one because afterall these companies are "rereleasing" either flat ports over or lazy "HD" versions to them.. So in essence you are PAYING AGAIN for the license to your game just to be able to play it on your new system..

#111 Posted by darkangel115 (1333 posts) -

@djexertive said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: I have tried it and I don't think it would be good for shooting games.

FPS developers disagree with you. Developers > you

Not trying to take sides here, but i will say I've played with developers and in general developers suck at their own games. even the best ones are average players. I'm no MLG pro. i like to consider myself an average player, and I've always destroyed devs. I'm looking forward to playing the devs on BF4 this Saturday as well.

#112 Posted by clr84651 (5270 posts) -

@dvalo9:

Having played both the PS4 and X1, I have this to say:

The graphics of both are pretty much the same and are not much better than the graphics of later xbox 360 games like GTA V.

The X1 is a multimedia device and is quite unique in that regard. The PS4 is not.

The controller of the PS4 is as BAD as the rest of the playstation controllers. The sticks are too loose and are placed in the same awkward parallel position: this makes it almost impossible to play first person shooting games with the level of accuracy you have on xbox controllers.

The PS4 is simply the PS3 with marginally better graphics. PC graphics of 3-4 years ago are better/same than both systems.

So, so very lame!! You want to know why I don't like Toyotas, Dodge, Pontiac, Anchovies and on and on?! Who gives a crap?!

#113 Edited by nervmeister (15125 posts) -

@djexertive said:

@jhcho2: The PS4 has marginally better graphics according to many reports. The exclusives so far are marginally better on the X1. I have a fully decked out gaming PC connected to a 60'' TV, so the graphics of both are not what I care about; they both suck relatively compared to PC. The main reason people are hyping of PS4 so much is that it's 100 bucks cheaper and the initial DRM announcement alienated so many people.

Neither Xbox 1 nor its exclusives have been released yet. So how do you know?

#114 Edited by clone01 (24085 posts) -

Having played both the PS4 and X1, I have this to say:

The graphics of both are pretty much the same and are not much better than the graphics of later xbox 360 games like GTA V.

The X1 is a multimedia device and is quite unique in that regard. The PS4 is not.

The controller of the PS4 is as BAD as the rest of the playstation controllers. The sticks are too loose and are placed in the same awkward parallel position: this makes it almost impossible to play first person shooting games with the level of accuracy you have on xbox controllers.

The PS4 is simply the PS3 with marginally better graphics. PC graphics of 3-4 years ago are better/same than both systems.

You haven't played either.