Pretty simple question and I'm expecting Pretty simple (or rather obvious) answers.
The WiiU isn't having too much of a good time since it was released, even at the 2013 Holiday Season which many have stated that the WiiU was actually the Console to Get!
With Nintendo Stocks down and the WiiU setting up to be the Biggest Disappointment since the Virtual Boy, It begs the Question of Why don't gamers have a WiiU?
Here's a list of things that can be done on a WiiU.
- Play Wii U Games
- Play Wii Games
- Play Select SNES, Genesis, Turbo Graphix, N64, and NES games (via Wii mode or WiiU Virtual Console)
- Play WiiWare Games!
- Play eShop games!
- Shop at eShop!
- Shop at Wii Store (on Wii Mode)
- Stream Videos & Movies on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video, or Youtube.
- Browse the Web
- Stream MP4 videos from your Computer on to WiiU
- Draw on Miiverse
- Get Tips or Tricks or just Comment on Miiverse
- Send Messages to Friends via Miiverse
- Video Chat
- Play Online with Various Games on both the WiiU and Wii Library.
- Makes Miis
- Plug any headset in the WiiU controller and you can hear your Game while in Gamepad mode.
- See what shows are on with Nintendo TVii.
- Use the Gamepad as a Universal Remote to turn on your TV and Change Channels.
- Check out what you played and how long you played through the Statistics App.
- Check out Google Maps through the Map App thing I don't remember what it's called. Street View?
and that's about it as far as I can tell. Of course all of this is practically rendered useless if you don't have WiFi Internet or the Lan Adaptor. which dwindles everything down to Playing Wii and WiiU games (and download titles if you have any).
WiiU can do a lot of things. One of the best features of the System would be the main feature Playing your Games through your Tablet Controller. Yet that was not enough to satisfy Gamer Needs.
So tell me System Wars, Why don't you have a WiiU?