Why do Sony fan trolls refuse to spend money?

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

Oh we do spend our money it just a more wise investment like PSN+ and not scam like XBL.tormentos

Thank you very much for your contribution. Could I ask you something if you have the time?

As a Sony fan troll are you happy that Sony don't make any money from the Playstation services they provide?

Your input would be much appreciated. Thanks again.

#52 Posted by MBirdy88 (7367 posts) -
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="MBirdy88"]PirateStation 3 has more exclusives but cannot even come close to matching 55% software sales, considering I bet Wii is second place on that front. No wonder sony are selling buildings. but hey, the 20th's "some random hype about upcoming sony features but no PS4 reveal"" will save them right :lol:

Oh jeez another xbot You know how i know how nervous Sony has had M$ lately? Because of the epic amounts of damage controlling M$ has been doing! You can also sense the desperation, jealousy, and anger coming from the xbots like you too. I just love it And just like you mentioned, M$ even came out and started spinning irrelavant stats like 55% "software market share" You want to know what my response to that was? No one cares lol! MMicrosoft focuses on everything else but games in fact! IIrrelavant stats or anything else Microsift says mean nothing to me because im not a M$ tool bot or a M$ shill...you clearly must be one... Also, learn yourself on this matter: [QUOTE="brofists"]*are as of eary to mid 2012* The PS3 has had more exclusives then the 360 that have sold over 2 million: All include: Little Big Planet (4.8 mil) LBP2(2.5 mil) Killzone 2 (2.8 mil) KZ3(2.1 mil) MGS4(5.5 mil) GT5(8.0 mil) GT5P(4 mil) Uncharted (4.12 mil) Uncharted 2 (5.44 mil) Uncharted 3(3.5 mil ) God of War 3 (4.4 mil) Resistance (4 mil) Resistance 2 (2.2 mil) Motorstorm (3.7 mil) Ratchet and Clank TOD(2.34 mil) Infamous (2.1 mil) Heavy Rain(2 mil) Now the top selling 360 exclusives,which have sold 2 mil and over include: Halo 3(11.4 mil) Halo Reach (8.8 mil) Gears 2(6.1 mil) Halo ODST(6 mil) GeOW(5.9 mil) Gears 3(5.2 mil) Forza 3(5 mil) Fable 3 (4.6 mil) Fable 2(4 mil) Halo Wars(2.1 mil) There is way more variety and franchises that sell on the Playstation front. Do more research Lem before talkiing out of your ass you Microsoft paid shill

I am a hermit you muppet. developers care and that is why it has the most, your petty little cherry picked sample size of 30 does not beat the entire library of 360 beating the entire library of PS3. You lose, stop pasting your failure of a list, or at least compress it.
#53 Posted by MBirdy88 (7367 posts) -
[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

I mean do they not realize they are killing the very company they have sworn allegiance to?

Let me give you a few examples -

Charging for online

This is the main one Sony fan trolls cry about all the time. I mean do they not realize that it costs money to consistently keep software updated and add improvements?

MS always secures the lions share of timed DLC. Again Sony fan trolls, do you not understand that securing these deals costs money and someone has to pay for it?

While Sony has somewhat caught up in the online department they are still behind in areas. I expect this gap will increase again next gen if Sony fan trolls refuse to pay for anything.

Over hype everything and then don't buy it

Sony fan trolls, why do you do this? Time and time again we see you hyping something as if it's the best thing ever - but then you don't buy it and it receives poor sales.

Only recently we have seen GOTY Journey barely make back it's development costs. Yet Sony fan trolls continue to hype it as if it's the best game in the world. If it's so good why don't you actually buy it and support the developers. Again it seems the thought of spending money is just too much for you Sony fan trolls.

Backwards Compatability

It seems Sony fan trolls are adamant that BC should be included in the PS4, like it's a basic human right or something. Again Sony fan trolls showing that they want everything for free regardless of the costs or value it would be to Sony.

Conclusion

All this leaves Sony in a bit of a pickle. On the one hand they have the most delusional and loyal fan trolls but on the other the same fan trolls refuse to give Sony any money.

It seems that Sony fan trolls a**holes pucker up tighter than a snare drum at the thought of having to spend some cash. It's a major dilemma for Sony.

Discuss!

tormentos
Oh we do spend our money it just a more wise investment like PSN+ and not scam like XBL.

IS that why you have the lowest software sales of the 3? :lol:
#54 Posted by Heil68 (43186 posts) -
Well tbo, MS's main demographic of kids under 13, dont have jobs and that leaves parents to take up the slack. This is not always possible, so lems are left even more game-less than previously thought..like that's even possible, but in the end http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bJpBvPnfl1 and thus SDC. Thank you Sony.
#55 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -
[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

I mean do they not realize they are killing the very company they have sworn allegiance to?

Charging for online

This is the main one Sony fan trolls cry about all the time. I mean do they not realize that it costs money to consistently keep software updated and add improvements?

MS always secures the lions share of timed DLC. Again Sony fan trolls, do you not understand that securing these deals costs money and someone has to pay for it?

While Sony has somewhat caught up in the online department they are still behind in areas. I expect this gap will increase again next gen if Sony fan trolls refuse to pay for anything.

Sony fan trolls, why do you do this? Time and time again we see you hyping something as if it's the best thing ever - but then you don't buy it and it receives poor sales.

Only recently we have seen GOTY Journey barely make back it's development costs. Yet Sony fan trolls continue to hype it as if it's the best game in the world. If it's so good why don't you actually buy it and support the developers. Again it seems the thought of spending money is just too much for you Sony fan trolls.

Backwards Compatability

It seems Sony fan trolls are adamant that BC should be included in the PS4, like it's a basic human right or something. Again Sony fan trolls showing that they want everything for free regardless of the costs or value it would be to Sony.

Conclusion

All this leaves Sony in a bit of a pickle. On the one hand they have the most delusional and loyal fan trolls but on the other the same fan trolls refuse to give Sony any money.

It seems that Sony fan trolls a**holes pucker up tighter than a snare drum at the thought of having to spend some cash. It's a major dilemma for Sony.

Discuss!

tormentos
Oh we do spend our money it just a more wise investment like PSN+ and not scam like XBL.

Haha this one million times over Im glad to see you posting again tormentos:) You have always been a really great poster:) Glad to have you back buddy:)
#56 Posted by MBirdy88 (7367 posts) -
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

Charging for online

Backwards Compatability

Conclusion

Discuss!

brofists

Haha this one million times over Im glad to see you posting again tormentos:) You have always been a really great poster:) Glad to have you back buddy:)

Games you don't own and will dissapear as soon as you stop paying :lol: priceless. Meanwhile MS takes the STEAM approach. You lose.
#57 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

Charging for online

Backwards Compatability

Conclusion

Discuss!

MBirdy88

And thats another false claim you have beem made! How many is that just today alone Microsoft drone? 5? http://gamer.blorge.com/2012/10/26/the-ps3-is-number-one-in-console-and-game-sales-in-europe/
#58 Posted by clyde46 (43957 posts) -
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="MBirdy88"][QUOTE="tormentos"] Oh we do spend our money it just a more wise investment like PSN+ and not scam like XBL.

And thats another false claim you have beem made! How many is that just today alone Microsoft drone? 5? http://gamer.blorge.com/2012/10/26/the-ps3-is-number-one-in-console-and-game-sales-in-europe/

A blog? And he's a PC gamer, lrn2forum noob.
#59 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Because they are high school children without jobs.
#60 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -
[QUOTE="MBirdy88"][QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="tormentos"] Oh we do spend our money it just a more wise investment like PSN+ and not scam like XBL.

Games you don't own and will dissapear as soon as you stop paying :lol: priceless. Meanwhile MS takes the STEAM approach. You lose.

And without xbox live you remain locked out of the multi player component of the game, which is half the game So xbots like you are only renting the multi-player part of your games for 60$ a year LOL and thats much worse You have to pay 60$ a year Microsoft extortion fees just get back half of the game you already paid 60$ for Also, Psn+ saves you money in the long run Where as xbox live losses you money in the long run And thats a huge difference Keep taking it up the a$$ from Microsoft! There are going to raise the price of xbox live to 70 $ a year for the casual kinect box 720 lmao
#61 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -
Because they are high school children without jobs.Zeviander
Yep, you described the xbot kiddies perfectly
#62 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="MBirdy88"] IS that why you have the lowest software sales of the 3? :lol:

A blog? And he's a PC gamer, lrn2forum noob.

Yep its a blog! Hes giving his opinions on the matter but hes working with facts. You might want to check it out! He can claim himself to be whatever he wants. He sounds like a delusional xbot to most. Just calling it like it is
#63 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Yep, you described the xbot kiddies perfectlybrofists
Most "lemmings" on this board own all the consoles and are in their 20's. It seems the PS3 actually generated a new generation of cows.
#64 Posted by Obviously_Right (5091 posts) -

[QUOTE="brofists"]Yep, you described the xbot kiddies perfectlyZeviander
Most "lemmings" on this board own all the consoles and are in their 20's. It seems the PS3 actually generated a new generation of cows.

Proof? Or are you talking out of your ass yet again :lol:

#65 Posted by call_of_duty_10 (4954 posts) -

Sony fanboys are the polar opposites of m$ fanboys.

Sony ensures that ps3 keeps getting new,high quality games.They don't charge for online and focus on core gamers.

Yet,cows don't return the favour by buying the games.

On the other hand,m$ doesn't give a f*ck about their customers.The only core games they invest in are Halo,gears and forza.They charge $60 for multiplayer,even though the customer has already paid for the game,which includes the MP portion.They treat their loyal fans who bought a 360 in 2005/06 like cr*p.

Yet,lemmings keep giving them money.

#66 Posted by ImBatman- (1014 posts) -

Congratulations. You have now realized system wars does not equal the real world.

#67 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

It's interesting that Sony fan trolls continue to spam my very important topic yet fail to answer any of my probing questions. I will try again -

1) As a Sony fan troll are you happy that Sony don't make any money from the PlayStation services they provide.

2) With your hate for Microsoft's pricing structures. Can you confirm that as a Sony fan troll you would also hate Sony if they followed suit?

3) As a Sony fan troll do you genuinely want Sony to return to profitability yes or no?

4) If the answer to 3 is yes then don't you think Sony need more revenue streams. Again as a Sony fan troll please.

#68 Posted by tormentos (16730 posts) -

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Oh we do spend our money it just a more wise investment like PSN+ and not scam like XBL.HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Thank you very much for your contribution. Could I ask you something if you have the time?

As a Sony fan troll are you happy that Sony don't make any money from the Playstation services they provide?

Your input would be much appreciated. Thanks again.

The only troll on this thread is you dude. And i could care less if sony makes any money,they are not ripping me off like MS try to do so i don't care i am not a sony share holder.
#69 Posted by Ghost120x (3682 posts) -
Well, Sony was the one to offer us free online, so it would be stupid for them to take that away next gen. It would just make a lot of people angry. They need to find their own way to get their money back. For example, how about not spending so much money on game development because they don't sell. They should focus on fun, not production values and set pieces. Then maybe they would make most of the money back that they are losing for free online, with the bigger profits they get from game sales.
#70 Posted by clone01 (24338 posts) -
I dunno. Why do lemming trolls make sh*tty threads?
#71 Posted by ionusX (25714 posts) -

Sony fanboys are the polar opposites of m$ fanboys.

Sony ensures that ps3 keeps getting new,high quality games.They don't charge for online and focus on core gamers.

Yet,cows don't return the favour by buying the games.

On the other hand,m$ doesn't give a f*ck about their customers.The only core games they invest in are Halo,gears and forza.They charge $60 for multiplayer,even though the customer has already paid for the game,which includes the MP portion.They treat their loyal fans who bought a 360 in 2005/06 like cr*p.

Yet,lemmings keep giving them money.

call_of_duty_10

this the war between lems and cows is a comedy of errors. one cant stop being an absolutely f!cking idiots and the other has a company backing them that are absolute f!cking idiots. this is why i left that arguement a LONG time agao and became a nice happy shermit. when ninty lays a golden egg i get a treasure that will last for bloody evur, and in the in-term i have all these amazing pc games and community that loves the developers behind them as much as they do their own family (in some cases). lems and cows are jsut two sad pathetic races vying for control of the "stupidest platform to play games on" crown and when one wins the will both be destroyed either by the other or by the hoorendous afterparty that happens as a result of their victory.

#72 Posted by AdobeArtist (22787 posts) -

So much fanboy talk, so little sytem discussion.