Why do Sony fan trolls refuse to spend money?

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

I mean do they not realize they are killing the very company they have sworn allegiance to?

Let me give you a few examples -

Charging for online

This is the main one Sony fan trolls cry about all the time. I mean do they not realize that it costs money to consistently keep software updated and add improvements?

MS always secures the lions share of timed DLC. Again Sony fan trolls, do you not understand that securing these deals costs money and someone has to pay for it?

While Sony has somewhat caught up in the online department they are still behind in areas. I expect this gap will increase again next gen if Sony fan trolls refuse to pay for anything.

Over hype everything and then don't buy it

Sony fan trolls, why do you do this? Time and time again we see you hyping something as if it's the best thing ever - but then you don't buy it and it receives poor sales.

Only recently we have seen GOTY Journey barely make back it's development costs. Yet Sony fan trolls continue to hype it as if it's the best game in the world. If it's so good why don't you actually buy it and support the developers. Again it seems the thought of spending money is just too much for you Sony fan trolls.

Backwards Compatability

It seems Sony fan trolls are adamant that BC should be included in the PS4, like it's a basic human right or something. Again Sony fan trolls showing that they want everything for free regardless of the costs or value it would be to Sony.

Conclusion

All this leaves Sony in a bit of a pickle. On the one hand they have the most delusional and loyal fan trolls but on the other the same fan trolls refuse to give Sony any money.

It seems that Sony fan trolls a**holes pucker up tighter than a snare drum at the thought of having to spend some cash. It's a major dilemma for Sony.

Discuss!

#2 Posted by Neon_Noir (1503 posts) -
Third world fanboys that don't actually play the games they hype, they'd rather spend their money on CoD.
#3 Posted by locopatho (20177 posts) -
It is funny the amount of hype these guys pour on PS3 exclusives vs how they actually do in the real world :P (the mediocre ones that get overhyped I mean. Great ones like Uncharted/GOW etc do very well in the real world, as they should)
#4 Posted by clyde46 (44983 posts) -
Yay, another biased thread.
#5 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25594 posts) -

That amazing lem omniscience of knowing what strangers on internet forums spend and don't spend their money on :o You f*ckwit :lol:

#6 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

That amazing lem omniscience of knowing what strangers on internet forums spend and don't spend their money on :o You f*ckwit :lol:

Floppy_Jim

The numbers don't lie my friend. I'm just the messenger.

#7 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

Congrats, you just showed us you're actually more delusional than any of those Sony fan trolls!

Do you honestly think the majority of PS3's userbase (which is some 70+ million) are crazed fanboys like the ones you can see on SW? :roll:

#8 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25594 posts) -

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

You didn't mention any numbers; you (quite amazingly) used the best selling PSN game as an example of PS3 owners not buying games. So, again, you pretended to know what strangers on internet forums do and don't spend their money on.

#9 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

Congrats, you just showed us you're actually more delusional than any of those Sony fan trolls!

Do you honestly think the majority of PS3's userbase (which is some 70+ million) are crazed fanboys like the ones you can see on SW? :roll:

Rocker6

But it's the crazed fan trolls that I am addressing. After all they are at the core of this, like a cancer in the bowel of Sony.

#10 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Floppy_Jim

You didn't mention any numbers; you (quite amazingly) used the best selling PSN game as an example of PS3 owners not buying games. So, again, you pretended to know what strangers on internet forums do and don't spend their money on.

I used the best selling game deliberately. This best selling game barely makes back the development costs because Sony fan trolls won't buy it. It must be even worse for the lesser selling games.

#11 Posted by OneInchMan99 (1127 posts) -

I mean do they not realize they are killing the very company they have sworn allegiance to?

Charging for online

This is the main one Sony fan trolls cry about all the time. I mean do they not realize that it costs money to consistently keep software updated and add improvements?

MS always secures the lions share of timed DLC. Again Sony fan trolls, do you not understand that securing these deals costs money and someone has to pay for it?

While Sony has somewhat caught up in the online department they are still behind in areas. I expect this gap will increase again next gen if Sony fan trolls refuse to pay for anything.

Sony fan trolls, why do you do this? Time and time again we see you hyping something as if it's the best thing ever - but then you don't buy it and it receives poor sales.

Only recently we have seen GOTY Journey barely make back it's development costs. Yet Sony fan trolls continue to hype it as if it's the best game in the world. If it's so good why don't you actually buy it and support the developers. Again it seems the thought of spending money is just too much for you Sony fan trolls.

Backwards Compatability

It seems Sony fan trolls are adamant that BC should be included in the PS4, like it's a basic human right or something. Again Sony fan trolls showing that they want everything for free regardless of the costs or value it would be to Sony.

Conclusion

All this leaves Sony in a bit of a pickle. On the one hand they have the most delusional and loyal fan trolls but on the other the same fan trolls refuse to give Sony any money.

It seems that Sony fan trolls a**holes pucker up tighter than a snare drum at the thought of having to spend some cash. It's a major dilemma for Sony.

Discuss!

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

So all people who own a Playstation are Sony fan trolls who don't buy games...is that what you're saying?

I think you will find most people who own a Playstation(like me)just buy the games that interest them,same as all other console owners(and I've bought about 30 Sony exclusives this gen).

Please think before you post...if possible.

#12 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

So all people who own a Playstation are Sony fan trolls who don't buy games...is that what you're saying?

I think you will find most people who own a Playstation(like me)just buy the games that interest them,same as all other console owners(and I've bought about 30 Sony exclusives this gen).

Please think before you post...if possible.

OneInchMan99

Oh no I obviously know there are moderates out there. However with the moderates also come the extremists. It's these extremist Sony fan trolls that I am addressing with my post. After all that is where the core of the problem is. Like a cancer in the bowel of Sony slowly but surely killing them off.

#13 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25594 posts) -

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

I used the best selling game deliberately. This best selling game barely makes back the development costs because Sony fan trolls won't buy it. It must be even worse for the lesser selling games.

Journey was in development for 3 years and had a bigger budget than any other PSN game. It was the cost of development that nearly bankrupted them- the "Sony bowel cancer fan trolls" or whatever gibberish you're babbling on about who bought the game is what stopped them going bankrupt and even made a profit on the game.

#14 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

You need to go out more.

#15 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -
PS3 fans arguments are always based on metaphorical situations and rhetoric. They make any argument they can to spin facts and make the PS3 better on system wars. They do not live in reality.
#16 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

You need to go out more.

ultimate-k

If you have nothing to add to the discussion could you please refrain from posting in my thread and go troll somewhere else. This is an important topic that needs to be addressed. Thanks and I hope that you understand.

#17 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

But it's the crazed fan trolls that I am addressing. After all they are at the core of this, like a cancer in the bowel of Sony.

They're just a vocal minority on the Internet forums... they don't have enough impact to influence the overall direction of the platform.

Do you honestly think Sony business moves are influenced by the demands and wishes of the SW cows?

#18 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

Rocker6

They're just a vocal minority on the Internet forums... they don't have enough impact to influence the overall direction of the platform.

Do you honestly think Sony business moves are influenced by the demands and wishes of the SW cows?

I wish this was true sir I really do but i'm afraid the problem is more widespread than you imagine. Sony no longer have the fight in them to thwart the evil cancer that lies within. They need help from the outside.

#19 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -
*are as of eary to mid 2012* The PS3 has had more exclusives then the 360 that have sold over 2 million: All include: Little Big Planet (4.8 mil) LBP2(2.5 mil) Killzone 2 (2.8 mil) KZ3(2.1 mil) MGS4(5.5 mil) GT5(8.0 mil) GT5P(4 mil) Uncharted (4.12 mil) Uncharted 2 (5.44 mil) Uncharted 3(3.5 mil ) God of War 3 (4.4 mil) Resistance (4 mil) Resistance 2 (2.2 mil) Motorstorm (3.7 mil) Ratchet and Clank TOD(2.34 mil) Infamous (2.1 mil) Heavy Rain(2 mil) Now the top selling 360 exclusives,which have sold 2 mil and over include: Halo 3(11.4 mil) Halo Reach (8.8 mil) Gears 2(6.1 mil) Halo ODST(6 mil) GeOW(5.9 mil) Gears 3(5.2 mil) Forza 3(5 mil) Fable 3 (4.6 mil) Fable 2(4 mil) Halo Wars(2.1 mil) There is way more variety and franchises that sell on the Playstation front. Do more research Lem before talkiing out of your ass you Microsoft paid shill
#20 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

blaaaarghbrofists

I don't see how your post contributes or addresses the problems raised in this topic. I am guessing that you are one of these Sony fan trolls so now would be a great time for you to allow us to explore the inner thoughts and decision making of the Sony fan troll.

#21 Posted by MBirdy88 (7704 posts) -
PirateStation 3 has more exclusives but cannot even come close to matching 55% software sales, considering I bet Wii is second place on that front. No wonder sony are selling buildings. but hey, the 20th's "some random hype about upcoming sony features but no PS4 reveal"" will save them right :lol:
#22 Posted by p4s2p0 (4167 posts) -
I just refuse to keep rebuying xbox consoles. Games wise I spend more with sony having more in my interest.
#23 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -
There are a couple of people crying about backwards compatability over on neogaf But they are obvious trolls And i suspect they are paid Microsoft shills too who are just trying to create a fake ruckus I know all the dirty and slimey troll tactics of Micrisoft! They will no longer be able to get away with it in today's times where more people are aware. So forget about what they or you have to say. F'em! "Opinions" from xbots are and will forever remain irrelavant! As for me! I was never expecting backwards compatability on the PS4! Thats why I will keep my PS3 for that! I think the fact that Sony is still trying to offer us BC through streaming is awesome! Something is better then nothing, but like I said, I will keep my PS3 for BC! Also, Free online play is a major advantage for the playstation to have Then if you want to, you can pay for psn+ and it is an awesome service with many great deals. Sony is a lot more consumer friendly then Microsoft is. Microsoft is very anti-consumer! Many people would much rather pay for psn+ then pay for xbox live gold bottom line, Basic online play being hidden behind the 60 $ a year pay wall fees of xbl is corporate greed at its most ugly Then the fact that services and apps which are free everwhere else are also hidden behind 60$ a year pay wall fees, is just as despicable Microsoft is pure evil corporate scum, like if we all already didnt know that. F!ck Microsoft! So anyway, You save money with psn+ in the long run Where as you lose significant money with xbl in the long run And thats the difference. Psn is just as good as- if not IS bettter then xbl is. Its online play isnt hidden behind a paywall, like it is on xbl, and if you want, you have the option to pay for psn+ I think sony has all the competetive edges in the online department And I would gladly pay more for psn+ if they were to implement the streaming services and features, which sound pretty awesome. Psn+ is already awesome as it is, So I see now problem paying for for streaming BC There, no more needs to be discussed! Lastly, you generalised a whole group of playstation players in such a ignorant and digusting manner,. To boot while you acted like the delusional fanboy troll you claim to despise, Newsflash: YOU yourself ARE worse then 10 of the worst playstations fans combined. You should start despising yourself and your own border line psychotic behavior... However you being as delusional as you are, you cant realise how pathetic you come across. You are consistently one of the worst posters here, and I hope you get banned soon
#24 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

more blaaaarghbrofists

Thank you for that brief insight into the mind of a Sony fan troll. While the content was lacklustre it did help to explain some of the reasons why Sony just can't make a penny from the Sony fan troll. Sad times for Sony indeed.

#25 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -

[QUOTE="brofists"]more blaaaarghHaRmLeSS_RaGe

Thank you for that brief insight into the mind of a Sony fan troll. While the content was lacklustre it did help to explain some of the reasons why Sony just can't make a penny from the Sony fan troll. Sad times for Sony indeed.

More delusional drivel from you, because like Microsoft in regards to games, you have nothing else of substance to offer All of your posts are such cookie cutter Microsoft troll repsonses There is no doubt in my mimd that you are being paid by Microsoft to post here, and in that case, I wish you the very worst in life for being a souless corporate shill sell out to Microsoft
#26 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -
Quick summary: 1. I was never expecting backwards compatability on the PS4!Thats why I will keep my PS3 for that!I think the fact that Sony is still trying to offer us BC through streaming is awesome! Something is better then nothing, but like I said, I will keep my PS3 for BC! 2. Free online play is a major advantage for the playstation to have Then if you want to, you can pay for psn+ and it is an awesome service with many great deals. Sony is a lot more consumer friendly then Microsoft is. Microsoft is very anti-consumer! 3. Many people would much rather pay for psn+ then pay for xbox live gold bottom line, Basic online play being hidden behind the 60 $ a year pay wall fees of xbl is corporate greed at its most ugly, Then the fact that services and apps which are free everwhere else are also hidden behind 60$ a year pay wall fees, is just as despicable. Microsoft is pure evil corporate scum, like if we all already didnt know that. F!ck Microsoft! So anyway, You save money with psn+ in the long run, where as you lose significant money with xbl in the long run. Thats the difference. 4. Psn is just as good as- if not IS bettter then xbl is. Its online play isnt hidden behind a paywall, like it is on xbl, and if you want, you have the option to pay for psn+ 5. So therefore all in all, I think sony has all the competetive edges in the online department And 6. I would gladly pay more for psn+ if they were to implement the streaming services and features, which sound pretty awesome 7. Psn+ is already awesome as it is, so I see now problem paying a lot more for streaming BC
#27 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

There is no doubt in my mimd that you are being paid by Microsoft to post here, and in that case, I wish you the very worst in life for being a souless corporate shill sell out to Microsoftbrofists

While the TC doesn't make much of a sense, the part about souless corporate shill is very much applicable to you!

You're probably the most rabid cow on this board... and wow, that's saying a lot! ;)

#28 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

Would any more Sony fan trolls like to add their views about the topic at hand? If so please remember to address the particular questions my OP raises. This is very important and the survival of Sony depends on it so please don't go off on a tangent.

It would be good to get a varied cross section of data from the Sony fan troll so informed analysis can be made.

#29 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

[QUOTE="brofists"]There is no doubt in my mimd that you are being paid by Microsoft to post here, and in that case, I wish you the very worst in life for being a souless corporate shill sell out to MicrosoftRocker6

While the TC doesn't make much of a sense, the part about souless corporate shill is very much applicable to you!

You're probably the most rabid cow on this board... and wow, that's saying a lot! ;)

Seriously, how many other people create alternate accounts to congradulate themselves? INB4 brofists goes into hardmicro mode.....

#30 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -
[QUOTE="MBirdy88"]PirateStation 3 has more exclusives but cannot even come close to matching 55% software sales, considering I bet Wii is second place on that front. No wonder sony are selling buildings. but hey, the 20th's "some random hype about upcoming sony features but no PS4 reveal"" will save them right :lol:

Oh jeez another xbot You know how i know how nervous Sony has had M$ lately? Because of the epic amounts of damage controlling M$ has been doing! You can also sense the desperation, jealousy, and anger coming from the xbots like you too. I just love it And just like you mentioned, M$ even came out and started spinning irrelavant stats like 55% "software market share" You want to know what my response to that was? No one cares lol! MMicrosoft focuses on everything else but games in fact! IIrrelavant stats or anything else Microsift says mean nothing to me because im not a M$ tool bot or a M$ shill...you clearly must be one... Also, learn yourself on this matter: [QUOTE="brofists"]*are as of eary to mid 2012* The PS3 has had more exclusives then the 360 that have sold over 2 million: All include: Little Big Planet (4.8 mil) LBP2(2.5 mil) Killzone 2 (2.8 mil) KZ3(2.1 mil) MGS4(5.5 mil) GT5(8.0 mil) GT5P(4 mil) Uncharted (4.12 mil) Uncharted 2 (5.44 mil) Uncharted 3(3.5 mil ) God of War 3 (4.4 mil) Resistance (4 mil) Resistance 2 (2.2 mil) Motorstorm (3.7 mil) Ratchet and Clank TOD(2.34 mil) Infamous (2.1 mil) Heavy Rain(2 mil) Now the top selling 360 exclusives,which have sold 2 mil and over include: Halo 3(11.4 mil) Halo Reach (8.8 mil) Gears 2(6.1 mil) Halo ODST(6 mil) GeOW(5.9 mil) Gears 3(5.2 mil) Forza 3(5 mil) Fable 3 (4.6 mil) Fable 2(4 mil) Halo Wars(2.1 mil) There is way more variety and franchises that sell on the Playstation front. Do more research Lem before talkiing out of your ass you Microsoft paid shill

#31 Posted by carlisledavid79 (10503 posts) -
Loads of idiots in SW today.
#32 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -

[QUOTE="brofists"]There is no doubt in my mimd that you are being paid by Microsoft to post here, and in that case, I wish you the very worst in life for being a souless corporate shill sell out to MicrosoftRocker6

I do destroy lemmings and xbots with facts so if that makes fellow lemmings uncomfortable, I can see how you would be bothered No hard feelings. Just man up Im not the troll here. That Microsoft paid shill is, and you know it Thanks!
#33 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18360 posts) -
At least Sony fanboys have exclusives to talk about.. tc can't even talk about 360 ones as they are all kinect or the 60345 sequels. MS exclusives keep finishing a saga then opening them up again.. Gears of War, Halo 4, Forza 4 (and then Horizon). They can't come up with new IP's.
#34 Posted by hardmicro (622 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="brofists"]There is no doubt in my mimd that you are being paid by Microsoft to post here, and in that case, I wish you the very worst in life for being a souless corporate shill sell out to MicrosoftBruce_Benzing

Seriously, how many other people create alternate accounts to congradulate themselves? INB4 brofists goes into hardmicro mode.....

Here I am! You and the TS are trolls, but everyone pretty much already knows that! Dont worry brofists! Dont let these paid off microsoft troll bots get to you! I enjoy your posts! You have even influenced my writing style:)
#35 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="brofists"]There is no doubt in my mimd that you are being paid by Microsoft to post here, and in that case, I wish you the very worst in life for being a souless corporate shill sell out to Microsoftbrofists

I do destroy lemmings and xbots with facts so if that makes feelow lemmings uncomfortable, I can see how you would be bothered No hard feelings. Just man up Im not the troll here. That Microsoft paid shill is, ansld you know it Thanks!

But I'm not a lemming... and there are no hard feelings, I'm just amused by such insane devotion to a faceless multinational corporation, and to a piece of plastic!

#36 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -

[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="Rocker6"]

Rocker6

I do destroy lemmings and xbots with facts so if that makes feelow lemmings uncomfortable, I can see how you would be bothered No hard feelings. Just man up Im not the troll here. That Microsoft paid shill is, ansld you know it Thanks!

But I'm not a lemming... and there are no hard feelings, I'm just amused by such insane devotion to a faceless multinational corporation, and to a piece of plastic!

"I'm just amused by such insane devotion to a faceless multinational corporation, and to a piece of plastic" Exactly, thats why these Microsoft shills amuse me too See now we have something in common:)
#37 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

At least Sony fanboys have exclusives to talk about.. tc can't even talk about 360 ones as they are all kinect or the 60345 sequels. MS exclusives keep finishing a saga then opening them up again.. Gears of War, Halo 4, Forza 4 (and then Horizon). They can't come up with new IP's.Rattlesnake_8

This topic is specifically about the points raised in my OP. Sony fan troll rants don't belong here. I'm trying to explore the inner mind of the Sony fan troll. I feel that getting inside and asking probing questions is the only way to help Sony kill this cancer that is the Sony fan troll.

#38 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="brofists"] I do destroy lemmings and xbots with facts so if that makes feelow lemmings uncomfortable, I can see how you would be bothered No hard feelings. Just man up Im not the troll here. That Microsoft paid shill is, ansld you know it Thanks!brofists

"I'm just amused by such insane devotion to a faceless multinational corporation, and to a piece of plastic" Exactly, thats why these Micrisoft shills amuse me too See now we have something in common:)

No, we have nothing in common. I'm not the one who responds to fanboyism and delusion with... more fanboyism and delusion!

#39 Posted by KillzoneSnake (1693 posts) -

Whats OP talking about? Why would i want to pay for online? I would only pay for online to play on dedicated servers. 360 online is terrible, lag servers, full of ads, and pointless cross chat real gamers dont care about. Much rather play my better PS3 games online and for free ^_^

And don't worry, Sony lives on. Feb 20... bring it! :cool:

#40 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -

Would any more Sony fan trolls like to add their views about the topic at hand? If so please remember to address the particular questions my OP raises. This is very important and the survival of Sony depends on it so please don't go off on a tangent.

It would be good to get a varied cross section of data from the Sony fan troll so informed analysis can be made.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe
I countered each and every nonsensical "point" of yours I mean, you act like you even had a point to begin with. You didnt But its twisted that you should talk the way you are, When YOU generalised a whole group of playstation players in such a ignorant and digusting manner, To boot while you acted like the delusional fanboy troll you claim to despise, Newsflash: YOU yourself ARE worse then 10 of the worst playstations fans combined. You should start despising yourself and your own border line psychotic behavior....however you being as delusional as you are, you cant realise how pathetic you come across. Sad..... You are consistently one of the worst posters here, and I hope you get banned soon
#41 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
Go play a game and get your head out of Sony fan trolls ass.
#42 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -

Rocker6

"I'm just amused by such insane devotion to a faceless multinational corporation, and to a piece of plastic" Exactly, thats why these Micrisoft shills amuse me too See now we have something in common:)

No, we have nothing in common. I'm not the one who responds to fanboyism and delusion with... more fanboyism and delusion!

Like I said, I bring the facts so I understand how lemmings like you would be hot and bothered by me! So much so that you are defending that delusional pos Microsoft shill in order to jump on my back when its not warranted I see through you And I have seen how you get within regards to your fanaticism of the 360 So I really dont care what a poster like you thinks about me For you to preach down when you are just as bad, you are hypocritical. Carry on with your self sir Just dont respond to me anymore Thanks
#43 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -
Go play a game and get your head out of Sony fan trolls ass.AmazonTreeBoa
He cant, hes being paid to post here
#44 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

Rocker6
I wouldn't be surprised if he believed it. Got a lot of truly stupid clueless people in SW. So I wouldn't put it past him to be one of them and actually believes the ignorance coming out his mouth. He'll want to run and find articles about this or that PS3 game not selling while we could counter with articles of PS3 games selling well. TC.....go back to sleep.
#45 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="brofists"] "I'm just amused by such insane devotion to a faceless multinational corporation, and to a piece of plastic" Exactly, thats why these Micrisoft shills amuse me too See now we have something in common:)brofists

Like I said, I bring the facts so I understand how lemmings like you would be hot and bothered by me! So much so that you are dedending that delusional pos Microsoft shill in order to jump on my back when its not warranted I see through you And I have seen you get delusional within regards to your fanaticism of the 360 So I really dont care what a poster like you thinks about me For you to preach down when you are just as bad, you are hypocritical. Carry on with your delusional self sir Just dont respond to me anymore Thanks:)

Yeah, you're right, it's better to quit while ahead. This is getting a bit creepy, I'm out!

#46 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

One discovery that I have made is that the lesser spotted Sony fan troll seems incapable of serious discussion. While it is very telling it sure does waste my time. This is a serious topic created with a view to ultimately help Sony fight the Sony fan troll cancer that lies within. Other angles of attack are currently being formulated.

#47 Posted by tormentos (17103 posts) -

Charging for online

Backwards Compatability

Conclusion

Discuss!

HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Oh we do spend our money it just a more wise investment like PSN+ and not scam like XBL.
#48 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
After reading the thread, all I can do is :lol::lol::lol::lol: at TC's desperation to keep this sad pathetic troll going.
#49 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -

[QUOTE="brofists"]blaaaarghHaRmLeSS_RaGe

I don't see how your post contributes or addresses the problems raised in this topic. I am guessing that you are one of these Sony fan trolls so now would be a great time for you to allow us to explore the inner thoughts and decision making of the Sony fan troll.

Youre delusional. You said this: "Over hype everything and then don't buy it. Sony fan trolls, why do you do this? Time and time again we see you hyping something as if it's the best thing ever - but then you don't buy it and it receives poor sales." I respond with: [QUOTE="brofists"]*are as of eary to mid 2012* The PS3 has had more exclusives then the 360 that have sold over 2 million: All include: Little Big Planet (4.8 mil) LBP2(2.5 mil) Killzone 2 (2.8 mil) KZ3(2.1 mil) MGS4(5.5 mil) GT5(8.0 mil) GT5P(4 mil) Uncharted (4.12 mil) Uncharted 2 (5.44 mil) Uncharted 3(3.5 mil ) God of War 3 (4.4 mil) Resistance (4 mil) Resistance 2 (2.2 mil) Motorstorm (3.7 mil) Ratchet and Clank TOD(2.34 mil) Infamous (2.1 mil) Heavy Rain(2 mil) Now the top selling 360 exclusives,which have sold 2 mil and over include: Halo 3(11.4 mil) Halo Reach (8.8 mil) Gears 2(6.1 mil) Halo ODST(6 mil) GeOW(5.9 mil) Gears 3(5.2 mil) Forza 3(5 mil) Fable 3 (4.6 mil) Fable 2(4 mil) Halo Wars(2.1 mil) There is way more variety and franchises that sell on the Playstation front. Do more research Lem before talkiing out of your ass

And your only response to me directly refuting your false claims is: "I don't see how your post contributes or addresses the problems raised in this topic." Yeah, give me a break. You are just a Microsoft drone. You twist, distort, and back-peddal just like the delusional politicians who run Microsoft
#50 Posted by brofists (2185 posts) -

Rocker6

Like I said, I bring the facts so I understand how lemmings like you would be hot and bothered by me! So much so that you are dedending that delusional pos Microsoft shill in order to jump on my back when its not warranted I see through you And I have seen you get delusional within regards to your fanaticism of the 360 So I really dont care what a poster like you thinks about me For you to preach down when you are just as bad, you are hypocritical. Carry on with your delusional self sir Just dont respond to me anymore Thanks:)

Yeah, you're right, it's better to quit while ahead. This is getting a bit creepy, I'm out!

And like I said before. No hard feelings:) have a good day today:)