Why do most of the people here have such low intelligence

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by jim1174 (201 posts) -

You guys are always talking about how the xbox one is 720p. Well madden and Lego marvel are 1080p not up scaled but true 1080p. In case your not smart enough to figure this out yet the reason some xbox one games are 720p is because Microsoft gave out the wrong dev kits. You also say the ps4 is sold out everywhere and the xbox one is just siting on store shelves. well I cant find one any where.

#2 Posted by Blabadon (25091 posts) -

Incest

#3 Posted by poptart (6795 posts) -

Think about where we are for a sec...................................................... there you go - easy.

#4 Edited by GreySeal9 (23839 posts) -

If you're going to insult other people's intelligence, you might want to spell "shelves" correctly.

#5 Posted by RossRichard (2286 posts) -

@jim1174: Please fix your numerous spelling and grammatical errors before you berate the intelligence of other people.

#6 Posted by poptart (6795 posts) -

@GreySeal9:

Alright old gal? Haven't seen you for a way wee while - what's going on in the world of grey seals?

#7 Posted by plageus900 (898 posts) -

@jim1174 said:

You guys are always talking about how the xbox one is 720p. Well madden and Lego marvel are 1080p not up scaled but true 1080p. In case your not smart enough to figure this out yet the reason some xbox one games are 720p is because Microsoft gave out the wrong dev kits. You also say the ps4 is sold out everywhere and the xbox one is just siting on store shelf's. well I cant find one any where.

Please explain to me why Ryse is 900p.

#8 Edited by Floppy_Jim (25357 posts) -

lol, shelf's.

#9 Posted by GreySeal9 (23839 posts) -

@poptart said:

@GreySeal9:

Alright old gal? Haven't seen you for a way wee while - what's going on in the world of grey seals?

Nice to see you, poptart.

Graduate school is what's been going on in the world of grey seals. It's awesome but exhausting.

#10 Edited by hippiesanta (9712 posts) -

@jim1174:

u soooooo intelligent ......................................................... than a frog

#11 Edited by Bigboi500 (28782 posts) -

I think it's because a large majority of the posters here are youngins.

#12 Edited by BlbecekBobecek (2680 posts) -

Most people have average intelligence. A person with average intelligence would know that.

#13 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68531 posts) -

There are few smart people, it's easy being stupid and ignorant

#14 Posted by BattleSpectre (5945 posts) -

Intelligence is overrated. .

#15 Edited by danabo (2474 posts) -

#16 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3196 posts) -

I'm one of the few intelligent ones.

#17 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5124 posts) -

I think it's because a large majority of the posters here are Cows.

fixed.

#18 Posted by BattleSpectre (5945 posts) -
#19 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3196 posts) -
#20 Edited by BattleSpectre (5945 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

@BattleSpectre:

That was pathetic, lol.

I'm just saying, if you were as intelligent as you say you are, you wouldn't idolize a mere human being. She gets richer and richer whilst you just watch from the sidelines wishing you were her or whatever it is you do. She's just a human darling, no more special than anyone else.

#21 Posted by withe1982 (450 posts) -

@jim1174 said:

You guys are always talking about how the xbox one is 720p. Well madden and Lego marvel are 1080p not up scaled but true 1080p. In case your not smart enough to figure this out yet the reason some xbox one games are 720p is because Microsoft gave out the wrong dev kits. You also say the ps4 is sold out everywhere and the xbox one is just siting on store shelves. well I cant find one any where.

#22 Posted by MirkoS77 (6772 posts) -

Ignorance & immaturity =/= lack of intelligence.

#23 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3196 posts) -
#24 Posted by sukraj (21450 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Incest

meh chana saga get incest vely bad stentch inside bum.

#25 Posted by BattleSpectre (5945 posts) -

@princessgomez92: Don't take me too seriously, I don't even know why I chose to call you out. Truth Is I should probably go to bed as it's past my bed time.

#26 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3196 posts) -
#27 Posted by BattleSpectre (5945 posts) -
#28 Posted by Szminsky (1433 posts) -

YOU'RE

#29 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3196 posts) -
#30 Edited by _Matt_ (8737 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

If you're going to insult other people's intelligence, you might want to spell "shelves" correctly.

This.

Also:

@Szminsky said:

YOU'RE

#31 Posted by BattleSpectre (5945 posts) -

@princessgomez92: Don't make me fight you for her, I've never been a fighter but I sure as hell will learn.

#32 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3196 posts) -
#33 Edited by YD_11 (1556 posts) -

Get used to it. It doesn't get much better in the "real world" either. Just look at how the elections usually go in the states

#34 Posted by BattleSpectre (5945 posts) -

@princessgomez92: I will stop, because if I do not Gamespot will ban me for "Owning and obliterating a fellow user is not permitted. Please read the T&C".

#35 Posted by ProjectPat187 (1960 posts) -

There is obviously more PS4 fanboys on this site than Xbox fans.

#36 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3196 posts) -
#37 Edited by BlbecekBobecek (2680 posts) -

There is obviously more PS4 fanboys on this site than Xbox fans.

There is obviously more PS4 fanboys worldwide than Xbox fans.

#38 Edited by jhonMalcovich (4319 posts) -

The tread title was very promising. I was expecting to read a detailed analysis about how we waist our lives here. But it´s just a lemming calling people dumb for not sharing his love for x1.

0/10, would never read again

/thread

#39 Posted by rosko123 (474 posts) -

We discount those because they're hardly demanding games...

#40 Posted by Bigboi500 (28782 posts) -
#41 Edited by remiks00 (1482 posts) -

" In case your not smart enough to figure this out yet the reason some xbox one games are 720p is because Microsoft gave out the wrong dev kits."

Lol, misterxmedia is that you?

#42 Posted by lostrib (30831 posts) -

Herp Derp

#43 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

Because the place is filled with mutant cows. Bunch of morons

#44 Edited by casharmy (6789 posts) -

@jim1174 said:

Where did you get this information from...and how does that apply to 1st party exclusive developed games like Dead Raising 3?

#45 Posted by Vatusus (4179 posts) -

"Some games on the XOne are 720p because MS gave them the wrong dev kits"

LOL what kind of lame excuse is that?

DC at its finest

#46 Posted by ohgeez (907 posts) -

People here are low intelligence because they are willfully ignorant and this site has very lenient rules. On neogaf, for example, I believe you only get one account, so if you get banned, you cannot come back. There are no alts (although I don't know exactly how they enforce this).

Xbox one is capable of 1080p just as the ps3 and xbox 360 are. Those are facts. Another fact is that the hardware under the hood of the xbox one is significantly weaker than the ps4. Those thinking this difference is only due to dev tools are fooling themselves as it is honestly clear as day. Both consoles are made by the same hardware manufacturer and the specs are much easier to compare than almost any two consoles to date.

That being said, you should buy a xbox one if you want the features and exclusives. Graphics are secondary.

#47 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16258 posts) -

Welcome to the internet! Where anyone can say whatever they want!

#48 Edited by danabo (2474 posts) -

Welcome to the internet! Where anyone can say whatever they want!

Flagged.

#49 Posted by Netret0120 (1852 posts) -

I crave apples. Had a good day in the gym. Time for my protein shake:-)

#50 Edited by Gue1 (8970 posts) -

@jim1174 said:

lolololololololololololol

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console/dp/B00CMQTVUA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386784648&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+one