WHy do Lemmings enjoy putting words in people's mouths?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

It seems you lemmings are actually quite sad and desperate now-a-days and I've been noticing a lot of misquotes and lies but I just think it's time to address them. Here are a few things you guys have said cows "said" that a cow never actually said.

1. Cows said "Sony would never charge for online".

WRONG: We never said that. I remember a lemming making a thread that asked "Would it be the ultimate ownage if Sony charged for next-gen online?" And this was before we got our confirmed answer from Sony. Cows didn't say Sony would never charge, what we said was this. "No, it won't be ownage. It would just mean we're in the same predicament as you. It would mean we're both in a bad situation that neither of us should be proud of being in. And then we said to claim ownage if Sony starts charging meant that you guys are admitting then that the last years of M$ charging has been ownage. We never actually said Sony would never charge.

2. Cows said "Only Metacritic matters and then when McShae gave Beyond a 9/10, cows said GS now matters."

WRONG: No cow ever took back the "Metacritic is what should matter claim". And also cows agreed that TLOU flopped. What we said was, TLOU flopped according to the meaning of flopping and according to the rules, but with it's Metacritic rating, it's still a Solid PS3 title. It flopped on GS and lemmings face it, even with a 8/10 here, we can pretend like the 95% on Meta doesn't exist but it does. Whether we like it or not. You can pretend the moon isn't in earth's orbit, but it's still there. The only thing we said about beyond 2 souls scoring a 9 was that we flashbacked to you lemmings saying only GS matters and we made fun of how that rule has backfired against you guys.

3. Cows claim power isn't more important than games and yet all we ever hear is how the PS4 is 50% more powerful.

To our and Sony's defense, Cows or Sony aren't the ones making these claims. Developers, neogaf, blogs, site and such are the ones who keep comparing hardware and things like that. It's factual that the PS4 has superior hardware, and with Sony's performance this gen and how the PS3 was pushed, we can't wait to see how the PS4 would be pushed. We dont't care if it's 50%, 5%, 2% more powerful, we know the games will tell :)

4: Cows hyped Beyond 2 souls.

WRONG: A poll thread was made by a sheep and ALL of System Wars voted. If the game had fallen short to the score that ALL of system wars voted for then ALL of System Wars would've been owned, not just cows.

In conclusions, lemmings stop the lies. Stop saying cows said this and that. Stop nitpicking and stop putting words in people's mouth. Thank you. I'll add more "buh buh cows said and now cows are saying..." later when I think of more.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

If anyone knows the behaviour of cows past gen, it's the guy that signed up a few months ago.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

wrong forum. this isn't fanboy wars. seems like a joke thread, though.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By John_Matherson

@freedomfreak: Slightly new to GS but I'm not new to gaming.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 John_Matherson

@CaseyWegner said:

wrong forum. this isn't fanboy wars. seems like a joke thread, though.

I'm confused? Care to explain?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#6 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@John_Matherson:

I'm calling Bullsh*t. If I could only pull up one of the many old threads about Gold and paying for MP. Many a GS user said Sony wouldn't since they tout the fact that its free. You're lucky we cant pull it up TC, and you're dead wrong. Fanboys are funny, illogical, and sometimes infuriating, but cows are imo, a step above the rest. They root for the lead horse, created petitions when games went multiplat as if they couldn't still play them on a Sony console, and flat out lie about the things they've said. They forgive Sony for anything and hold other companies to unforgiveness, and worst, they believe a f*ckin corporation cares about them.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

This may be a new site, new forum, and new System Wars. But the cardinal rule remains; This is System Wars, NOT Fanboy Wars.