Why didn't Forza 5 reached the top 10 NPD software sales?

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By SuperCowElitist

Poll Why didn't Forza 5 reached the top 10 NPD software sales? (46 votes)

Lemmings don't buy games. 65%
Lemmings rented Forza 5 35%
 • 
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

It's a shitty game and even lems know it. There's no need to buy it if you already own the superior Forza 4. Why pay more money for less tracks and cars? Graphics? The graphics barely look better than Forza 4.

Spoken like a true idiot fanboy

9>>>>7 get over it loser

Cry some moar. The game is a flop, the only thing moronic lems like you have ios GS scoreswhich doesn't mean shit in the real world. It wasn't even in the top 10 in UK last month while GT was no. 1 in UK. GT6 alone will probably sell 5-7 times what it will sell.

Only dumbasses like you seem to think 9 on GS is a flop when you're posting in GS forums. 9>>>7 loser and only GS scores count towards flops. Mad kid? Forza 9>>>>>TLOU 8/KZ:SF7

hahahah cry more kid

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

It's a shitty game and even lems know it. There's no need to buy it if you already own the superior Forza 4. Why pay more money for less tracks and cars? Graphics? The graphics barely look better than Forza 4.

9>>>>7 get over it loser

Cry some moar. The game is a flop, the only thing moronic lems like you have ios GS scoreswhich doesn't mean shit in the real world. It wasn't even in the top 10 in UK last month while GT was no. 1 in UK. GT6 alone will probably sell 5-7 times what it will sell.

Only dumbasses like you seem to think 9 on GS is a flop when you're posting in GS forums. 9>>>7 loser and only GS scores count towards flops. Mad kid? Forza 9>>>>>TLOU 8/KZ:SF7

hahahah cry more kid

The only person here crying is you. I've never used GS scores and I never will. Why the hell are you comparing Forza 5 to GT6 when they both have 81 on MC and GT6 will sell 5 times what Forza will sell in a lifetime? Cry some moar or you could convince your fellow lems to buy games instead of hyping GS scores only to buy shit like Ryse instead.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

I wonder how long it will take for people to realize this applies to cows with Killzone and Knack pre one wee after launch as well.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By kingtito

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

9>>>>7 get over it loser

hahahah cry more kid

The only person here crying is you. I've never used GS scores and I never will.Why the hell are you comparing Forza 5 to GT6 when they both have 81 on MC and GT6 will sell 5 times what Forza will sell in a lifetime? Cry some moar or you could convince your fellow lems to buy games instead of hyping GS scores only to buy shit like Ryse instead.

What would I be crying about? You made a asinine statement knowing full well how the metagame works. Flops are determined by GS scores and no matter what you say that will not change. Don't worry kid, i'll grab some tissue for you.

Never used GS scores when it doesn't suite your needs kid. You'll use it if any other PS games get a 10 here. You'll do what all cows do, move those goal post. GS == GS scores but cry all you want son, crying cleanses the soul.

Because Forza 9>>>>> GT 7 that's why. 1 flopped the other didn't. Cleanse that soul kid

I guess going by your logic the Wii was the best console last gen. Wii sales>>>>>>>>>360/PS3 or did that not suite your argument?

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@supercowelitist: You forgot option three. Forza 5 didn't sell as many copies as the top 10 selling games.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@k2theswiss said:

racing sims

Isn't Forza 5 an arcade racer?

HAHAHA!!!

Cows are so dumb sometimes...

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#57 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

Everything in Forza 5 is immensely higher quality than any other Forza.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

****, I accidently hit submitted without finishing it.

Anyways, Forza 5 is the only AAA next gen racer with no competition, why didn't it reach the top 10 npd software sales?

The same reason none of the PS4 & XB1 exclusives made it into the top 10. 3rd party games like BF4, CoD: Ghost & ACIV all outsold them. Also you're forgetting that there are a LOT more last-gen gamers buying games for XBox 360, PS3 and 3DS then there are buying next-gen games.

Zethrickk382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Zethrickk382
Member since 2013 • 480 Posts

I enjoy watching sw rule defenders. XD only gs counts limits this board so much. Glad to see so many defectors.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By blackace

@supercowelitist said:

@mems_1224 said:

poor cows, have to play sales because they bought a $400 paperweight with no games :(

Us cows been gaming since to beginning of 2013.

Lemmings had to wait for winter in order to game. Now, when they have games, they don't buy them..sad

KZ:SF isn't in the Top 10 either. What's it's excuse. It's been on retail shelves a lot longer then any of the XB1 titles. Cows keep forgetting that the PS4 launched FIRST and most of their exclusive titles were out before the PS4 even launched. Yet, none of their games are in the Top 10 on the NPD. Why is that? You keep questioning lemmings. You should be questioning Cows as well since their games have been on retail shelves longer.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 I_can_haz

@R3FURBISHED said:

@I_can_haz said:

Well apparently the masses don't think so since it scored lower than Forza 4 on MC and it's getting a lot of complaints from the fans. Even the devs talked about how disappointed they were with the fan reaction to their microtransactions and less content. The sales are also in the toilet from the looks of things, it flopped in the UK which is easily its strongest market.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

Good question for you stupid Lemmings since you all think sales prove how good a game is, you idiots. Where is that idiot that was crying about how much better Halo is because it sold a lot?

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@kingtito said:

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

9>>>7

Who cares how many it sold loser. Forza has never been about sales but it seems cows seem to care more about sales than game play.

Forza>>>>GT and has been for years. Stop being so butthurt kid.

You should care how many it sold. If it doesn't sell enough copy, we won't see a sequel. I want a Forza 6! Lemmings, buy your game please. Yesterday, I bought 10 copies of the game to boost up it's sale.

You don't care what it sells kid. Forza has never been a huge seller. It'll sell what it normally sells and that's probably about it. Stop pretending like you're going to play any games on the XOne. You're one of the biggest loser cows on this site.

Damn shame to be so young and so stupid this early on.

I do care what it sells. Developers work hard to make a good game, and I want them to earn their keep.

You just can't assume that the Forza 5 will sell the same as it's previous installments. You have to take into account that the install base on the Xbone is smaller than the 360. And I played most of the Xbone exclusive game such as Flopza 5 on my dad Xbone(he's a noob for buying one).

You're assuming too much and being irrational. On top of that, you're constantly defending a piece of plastic. I guess with age doesn' come with wisdom.

And whats with you running around a video game forum calling people dumbassess, stupid and butthurt? How old are you?

Pitiful and sad.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@blackace said:

@supercowelitist said:

Anyways, Forza 5 is the only AAA next gen racer with no competition, why didn't it reach the top 10 npd software sales?

The same reason none of the PS4 & XB1 exclusives made it into the top 10. 3rd party games like BF4, CoD: Ghost & ACIV all outsold them. Also you're forgetting that there are a LOT more last-gen gamers buying games for XBox 360, PS3 and 3DS then there are buying next-gen games.

Yeah, I know that. A lot of cows are buying exclusive AAA titles on the Ps3 and 1080P+60fps on Ps4. Lemmings saving up their money for something.

@blackace Killzone:Sf has a lot of competition from popular title such as COD:Ghost and BF4. Forza 5 didn't had any competition, it had an entire market to itself and plus it scored AAA with a lot of hype backing it up.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 kingtito

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

9>>>7

Who cares how many it sold loser. Forza has never been about sales but it seems cows seem to care more about sales than game play.

You should care how many it sold. If it doesn't sell enough copy, we won't see a sequel. I want a Forza 6! Lemmings, buy your game please. Yesterday, I bought 10 copies of the game to boost up it's sale.

You don't care what it sells kid. Forza has never been a huge seller. It'll sell what it normally sells and that's probably about it. Stop pretending like you're going to play any games on the XOne. You're one of the biggest loser cows on this site.

I do care what it sells. Developers work hard to make a good game, and I want them to earn their keep.

You just can't assume that the Forza 5 will sell the same as it's previous installments. You have to take into account that the install base on the Xbone is smaller than the 360. And I played most of the Xbone exclusive game such as Flopza 5.

You're assuming too much and being irrational. On top of that, you're constantly defending a piece of plastic. I guess with age doesn' come with wisdom.

And whats with you running around a video game forum calling people dumbassess, stupid and butthurt? How old are you?

You're right I can't assume anything.

Don't you think devs take that into consideration when making the game? They obviously the install base would be a lot smaller than the 360. Perhaps that was why they went to heavily DLC model for this game to make up for less overall sales. I don't know but I'm sure the devs knew ahead of time how many sales to expect.

Where was I being irrational? By making the statement they'd most likely sell the same as other Frozas? Irrational? No, jumping the gun? perhaps but that's far from irrational

I'm defending a piece of plastic? I'm correcting obviously wrong information made by idiots that A) Don't own and XOne and B) don't plan on owning one. At last I can speak from experience since I actually do own an XOne. You on the other hand have to wait for mommy or daddy before you can get anything.

Just calling it like I see it kid. Same thing you see cows doing every single day. I'm old enough to know that you don't put limits on consoles simply because you own the competitors. I'll buy all consoles and enjoy all the games I find appealing. Cows on the other hand........not so much

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 SuperCowElitist

@kingtito said:

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

9>>>7

You just can't assume that the Forza 5 will sell the same as it's previous installments. You have to take into account that the install base on the Xbone is smaller than the 360. And I played most of the Xbone exclusive game such as Flopza 5.

Don't you think devs take that into consideration when making the game? They obviously the install base would be a lot smaller than the 360. Perhaps that was why they went to heavily DLC model for this game to make up for less overall sales. I don't know but I'm sure the devs knew ahead of time how many sales to expect.

Where was I being irrational? By making the statement they'd most likely sell the same as other Frozas? Irrational? No, jumping the gun? perhaps but that's far from irrational

I'm defending a piece of plastic? I'm correcting obviously wrong information made by idiots that A) Don't own and XOne and B) don't plan on owning one. At last I can speak from experience since I actually do own an XOne. You on the other hand have to wait for mommy or daddy before you can get anything.

Just calling it like I see it kid. Same thing you see cows doing every single day. I'm old enough to know that you don't put limits on consoles simply because you own the competitors. I'll buy all consoles and enjoy all the games I find appealing. Cows on the other hand........not so much

I stated that you were irrational because you stated that I don't care about the sales of Forza 5 which is not true. What rational person would make such a ridiculous statement as that? And devs have long been doing DLC before the arrival of next gen.

Just look at your post history, you running around on the forum like a child defending his best friend.

You need to take a break from System Wars. It's christmas month, sir. Don't be like the Grinch, no one likes the Grinch.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 blackace

@I_can_haz said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@I_can_haz said:

Well apparently the masses don't think so since it scored lower than Forza 4 on MC and it's getting a lot of complaints from the fans. Even the devs talked about how disappointed they were with the fan reaction to their microtransactions and less content. The sales are also in the toilet from the looks of things, it flopped in the UK which is easily its strongest market.

Now Turn 10 is adding 2 additional Modes 16 Car Drag Racing & Tag Mode to the game for free. They are also going to fix the economy and change some of the microtansactions. This is what happens when a GREAT DEVELOPER LISTENS TO THEIR FANS. Polyphony could learn a thing or three.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/12/13/forza-5-update-makes-cars-cheaper-releasing-this-month/

The game is fantastic. You obviously haven't played it never will. At least I'll get to play Drive Club and compare the two side by side. I'm not even wasting my money on the FLOP GT6.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 blackace

@John_Matherson said:

Good question for you stupid Lemmings since you all think sales prove how good a game is, you idiots. Where is that idiot that was crying about how much better Halo is because it sold a lot?

Dude, you make some great hype threads, but calling people stupid and idiots is going to kill any respect people had for you. You don't need to go the childish route to make your point. As for the question, it needs to be answered by Cows as well since NONE of their exclusives (KZ:SF or Knack) were in the Top 10 either and their games were out longer then XB1 games. That's a fact. No BS here.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By I_can_haz

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@I_can_haz said:

Now Turn 10 is adding 2 additional Modes 16 Car Drag Racing & Tag Mode to the game for free. They are also going to fix the economy and change some of the microtansactions. This is what happens when a GREAT DEVELOPER LISTENS TO THEIR FANS. Polyphony could learn a thing or three.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/12/13/forza-5-update-makes-cars-cheaper-releasing-this-month/

The game is fantastic. You obviously haven't played it never will. At least I'll get to play Drive Club and compare the two side by side. I'm not even wasting my money on the FLOP GT6.

Listening to their fans after ripping them off, awesome. Gt6 comes with all the cars and content for $60 and you don't have to pay extra. No wonder a single GT game sells more than several Forza games combined and GT has had loyal fans for 15 years and going. Turn 10 could learn a thing or two from PD about pleasing their fans and gaining sales.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@blackace said:

@John_Matherson said:

Dude, you make some great hype threads, but calling people stupid and idiots is going to kill any respect people had for you. You don't need to go the childish route to make your point. As for the question, it needs to be answered by Cows as well since NONE of their exclusives (KZ:SF or Knack) were in the Top 10 either and their games were out longer then XB1 games. That's a fact. No BS here.

I'm sowwy : (

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#71  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@k2theswiss said:

racing sims

Isn't Forza 5 an arcade racer?

No it's not. In sim mode handling, the physics are vastly improved over Forza 4.

The real question is, why are you obsessed with Xbox all day every day? You run out of things to play on your PS4 or something?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 kingtito

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

9>>>7

I stated that you were irrational because you stated that I don't care about the sales of Forza 5 which is not true. What rational person would make such a ridiculous statement as that? And devs have long been doing DLC before the arrival of next gen.

Just look at your post history, you running around on the forum like a child defending his best friend.

You need to take a break from System Wars. It's christmas month, sir. Don't be like the Grinch, no one likes the Grinch.

Why would you care about Forza 5 sales? You planning on getting an XOne? You planning on getting Forza 5? If not then you're a liar.

I didn't say DLC is new to next gen. I said Forza went heavily with it in Forza 5. They didn't put nearly as many car OR tracks and instead made them DLC. I know Forza has had DLC before but to what extent? Seems like they skimped on the content in hopes people purchase the DLC for another $60. Just my opinion

I think you need to read my posting history kid. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Well kid, I post from work. I'm fortunate enough to have the time to post from work pretty much whenever I want. How long have you been here? Couple of months and already have a reputation for being just another raging def, dumb and blind Sony fanboy. Perhaps YOU should be taking the break. Go outside and play some sports. I play basketball 3-4 times a week with kids half my age. 1 of the young guys I play with plays for the Warriors D league team. Point being, don't spend all your time on the computer. Great big world outside so go enjoy it.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 blackace

@supercowelitist said:

@blackace said:

@supercowelitist said:

Yeah, I know that. A lot of cows are buying exclusive AAA titles on the Ps3 and 1080P+60fps on Ps4. Lemmings saving up their money for something.

@blackace Killzone:Sf has a lot of competition from popular title such as COD:Ghost and BF4. Forza 5 didn't had any competition, it had an entire market to itself and plus it scored AAA with a lot of hype backing it up.

That's really no excuse as every Sony fanboy on here was treating KZ:SF as the best FPS next-gen game on the planet. Everyone thought CoD:Ghost was garbage. Why would Sony fanboys buy that over KZ:SF? Forza 5 is a niche game. Even with 80milion Xbox 360 sold it only sold about 5 million copies. Also Forza 5 was only out for a week compared to all the other games on the list. No one expectd it to be in the Top 10 with only a week of sales. I would have liked to have seen the stop 30 games on the list though.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#74 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

because forza doesnt sell as well need for speed or gran turismo

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#75  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts
@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

9>>>>7 get over it loser

Cry some moar. The game is a flop, the only thing moronic lems like you have ios GS scores which doesn't mean shit in the real world. It wasn't even in the top 10 in UK last month. GT6 alone will probably sell 5-7 times what it will sell.

So did Fifa street and every other shit game that usually tops the charts. Maybe cows have lower standards with racing games, idk.

Also GT6 has access to an 80m install base. Your game flopped hard... but at least it sells well.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@kingtito said:

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

9>>>7

Why would you care about Forza 5 sales? You planning on getting an XOne? You planning on getting Forza 5? If not then you're a liar.

I didn't say DLC is new to next gen. I said Forza went heavily with it in Forza 5. They didn't put nearly as many car OR tracks and instead made them DLC. I know Forza has had DLC before but to what extent? Seems like they skimped on the content in hopes people purchase the DLC for another $60. Just my opinion

I think you need to read my posting history kid. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Well kid, I post from work. I'm fortunate enough to have the time to post from work pretty much whenever I want. How long have you been here? Couple of months and already have a reputation for being just another raging def, dumb and blind Sony fanboy. Perhaps YOU should be taking the break. Go outside and play some sports. I play basketball 3-4 times a week with kids half my age. 1 of the young guys I play with plays for the Warriors D league team. Point being, don't spend all your time on the computer. Great big world outside so go enjoy it.

As I stated before, I'm looking forward to Forza 6. No, I don't planned on getting a Cabalbox, I know how to manage my money.

Why the hell would you bring up DLC in the first place? We all know it's a rip-off, every lemming on the planet does.

And I did look through your post history, all your response are base off emotion like an anger child, sort of like me when i was 5 lol(im 14 now). And winter is here, i hate winter, it's hibernation season.

Thanks for letting us know that you have a social life outside of defending plastic lol. Just don't defend plastic in the real world at your age.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@blackace said:

@supercowelitist said:

@blackace said:

@supercowelitist said:

That's really no excuse as every Sony fanboy on here was treating KZ:SF as the best FPS next-gen game on the planet. Everyone thought CoD:Ghost was garbage. Why would Sony fanboys buy that over KZ:SF? Forza 5 is a niche game. Even with 80milion Xbox 360 sold it only sold about 5 million copies. Also Forza 5 was only out for a week compared to all the other games on the list. No one expectd it to be in the Top 10 with only a week of sales. I would have liked to have seen the stop 30 games on the list though.

I own Killzone:SF and it is the best FPS next gen title, I bought an extra 2 copies for my cow friends, because it's that good. Cows never called COD:Ghost garbage, we love it! It's the most popular play FPS on Console running on 1080p+60fps.

Lemmings were the who one called COD:Ghost garbage

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 blackace

@I_can_haz said:

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@I_can_haz said:

Listening to their fans after ripping them off, awesome. Gt6 comes with all the cars and content for $60 and you don't have to pay extra. No wonder a single GT game sells more than several Forza games combined and GT has had loyal fans for 15 years and going. Turn 10 could learn a thing or two from PD about pleasing their fans and gaining sales.

How are they ripping anyone off. The extra 60 cars are optional. You don't need to purchase them to play the game. It already has over 200 cars and Turn 10 actually gifted 6 more cars for everyone who reaches Tier 6 in Dec. GT sells more because it has an international following since the PS1. Everyone in Europe religiously buys GT games, whether it's good or bad. Which doesn't make much sense. GT6 microtransaction is a lot worse then Forza 5. You he to pay $165 just for the Jaguar car which is like $20 million. Otherwise you'll have to grind and grind for over a month just to purchase that one car. You'll never get to play EVER CAR in GT6 unless you play for like 3 years straight. Over 1000 cars and you'll only get to play maybe 100-125 of them. That's very smart Polyphony. Just stupid.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

9>>>>7 get over it loser

Cry some moar. The game is a flop, the only thing moronic lems like you have ios GS scores which doesn't mean shit in the real world. It wasn't even in the top 10 in UK last month. GT6 alone will probably sell 5-7 times what it will sell.

Yeah, that doesn't sound impressive when the PS3 has an install base over 20x that of the Xbone

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 I_can_haz

@-Snooze- said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

9>>>>7 get over it loser

Yeah, that doesn't sound impressive when the PS3 has an install base over 20x that of the Xbone

I'm not talking about GT6 vs Forza 5 sales only. GT5 alone sold more than Forza 3 and 4 combined.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#81  Edited By svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

The Xbox One has a wide variety of exclusive games. As for the PS4, it has one decent choice as far as exclusives go, and thats Killzone. When a over hyped platform has only one game to play, it will sell better then a games on a better system with 6 games because that other system has variety. Its all about quailty on Xbox One. PS4 offers nothing. Its simple economics 101.

Neither current-gen system really offers much. One of my roommates got a Day One Xbone, already beat all the games he bought for it and it's already collecting dust after a couple weeks.

Oh but wait we can turn the TV and DVR on by shouting at it, which is kinda cool. But to me a game console needs to be all about the games. It was more fun to mess with him playing games by shouting at the Kinect than to be the one playing it seemed like. Never before have I seen so many bugs and graphical glitches in what is supposed to be a big leap forward.

Yet rather seems like a massive side step, right into a puddle of brown and grey sub-HD mud.

KKFF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 KKFF
Member since 2013 • 56 Posts

Lems don't buy their games

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#83 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

Because the games who hit the top 10 are heavy hitter multiplats. You have your 3 main sports games, your 3 main action/FPS games, GTA and then very popular kids games. They probably all sold over 1M a piece.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Poll is just a fanboy wars flame bait - and this is over.