After listening to all the rediculous hype from Battlefield fanboys about how BF "destroys" COD, I finally decided to pick up Bad Company 2 the other day. Seriously? This is the game that has been getting so much hype? . .
- The graphics are terrible.
- The guns feel terrible as well. Terrible sound design, terrible feedback and weak rumble (almost on Uncharted 2 levels). As much as you guys may hate COD, there is no denying that CoD has set the industry standard for shooting mechanics. CoD's guns feel perfect. But this isnt so much a comparison to Bad Company, as it is simply pointing out how unpolished BC2's guns are compared to CoD. Everything in the game feels like its made out of cardboard when you shoot it.
- The character movement is nowhere near as polished and fluid as in CoD, especially black ops. It feels like you are on a boat, or on roller skates. (which is funny because this was one of the things i've heard BF fanboys make fun of CoD for :lol: )(which is also weird because you dont even feel yourself running in BC2).
- ZOMG teh destructable environments! Lol, refer to my "made of cardboard"comment.
- ZOMG, teh vehicles. They are not polished at all, nor do they ad anything relevant to the gameplay. Basically, they dont need to be there. They are there for the sake of being in there.
- ZOMG CoD just rehashes every year, and never does anything new....From what im seeing, Battlefield 3 looks like the exact same thing as Bad Company 2, just with better graphics.
Sometimes I really dont think people even know why they hate CoD so much.