Why are there so many Sony doom and gloom articles?

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]If you look at the bottom of this web site, you will see cbs owns these forums, and Microsoft owns cbs Main stream gaming media in America are Microsoft shill sell outs Thats one thing that is obvious, and that you need to know So there's your answer why Microsoft is truly one of the most corrupt and shady corps out there, and they have their filthy tenticles reaching into more places then you would think We as real gamers must slice those Microsoft tentacles in half We as gamers have an obligation to cut off Microsoft's strangle hold on American gaming media If you are a real gamer, then you have to support Sony - who supports core gamers like you and I, Other wise gaming will turn to sh!t with Microsoft running it all into the ground! Dont allow yourself to be brain washed by all these Sony doom and gloom articles Dont listen to "reviewers" who thrash PS3 exclusives in scores. They are being paid off to do so. Dont listen to the vocal minority of forum geeks who complain about playstation exclusives etc Always use your own mind, think for yourself, play the games, and come to your own conclusions If you are a real core gamer, keep in mind that Sony is the only one who supports the core gamer

A truly epic, for all time, fanboy post! LMAO! Cows Gonna Cow
#52 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -
[QUOTE="OldSnakePS3"]

ps4 damage control from haters :lol:

they know sonys not fvckin around next gen and are gonna dominate ala the ps2 days 

epicgameplayer
This times a million:) You know Microsoft is mad worried lol! You can just tell by the epic amounts of damage controlling that has been going on since the PS4 was revealed! The PS4 is going to be huge! You can just feel the vibe in the air While Microsoft is doing everything wrong (closed platform, extortion fees, kinect focus, weak hardware etc) Sony is doing everything right Sony made sure that the PS4 was built by game makers for gamers, and that is an awesome thing:) The PS4 is the gamers consoles. It will be the most powerful and wholey efficient console of next gen by significant margins. It will also be very easy to develope for, so that will be another great thing! Not to forget, the PS4 has such a sexy controller too, and it will have ground breaking social features that are SPECIFIC TO GAMING (no gimicks) The PS4 is going to simply be awesome! I really cant wait for it! Like i said, you can just feel the vibe in that air, that the PS4 is going to be something special, and will likely be the PS2 of our time! Also, Sony and their stellar fisrt parties have always provided the goods for core gamers, and by the looks of it, they will continue to do so in surplus for the PS4! But for some reason Sony would never really go after M$ So im really loving this new agressive Sony, who has love for the core gamer, but who is now going to go after M$! Its true that Sony aint playing around this time, and they fully intend to win next gen! Microsoft and the gaming media they own are sweating, panicking, and are damage controlling out of desperation....and I love it! Ive always wanted somebody to give M$ a taste of their own medicine! Sony with the core gamers behind them are going to smite the delusional corporate fatcats at M$ onve and for all. Here is hoping, right But one thing is for sure, M$ doesn't even get gaming! Sony does! M$ is run by a bunch of corporate tools in 3 piece suites whom are oblivious to reality and what the people want. Sony knows what we want and are delivering the goods to us! If you want proof of how aweful Microsoft is, go look at the current vice president of M$, and read some of his interviews. The luls will ensue. Phil Spencer is delusional Microsoft will fail miserably trying to chase the Wii's pot of causual gold

Wow, I spoke to soon!! Lol,I sure hope Sony is paying you :) Cows Gonna Cow!
#53 Posted by epicgameplayer (981 posts) -
Here is a small exert from my last post, since that was a log post. Sony and their stellar fisrt parties have always provided the goods for core gamers, and by the looks of it, they will continue to do so in surplus for the PS4! But for some reason Sony would never really go after M$ So im really loving this new agressive Sony, who has love for the core gamer, but who is now going to go after M$! Its true that Sony aint playing around this time, and they fully intend to win next gen! Microsoft and the gaming media they own are sweating, panicking, and are damage controlling out of desperation....and I love it! Ive always wanted somebody to give M$ a taste of their own medicine! Sony with the core gamers behind them are going to smite the delusional corporate fatcats at M$ once and for all. Here is hoping, right But one thing is for sure, M$ doesn't get gaming! Sony does! M$ is run by a bunch of corporate tools in 3 piece suites whom are oblivious to reality and what the people want! Sony knows what we want and are delivering the goods to us! I encourage you guys to just look at the current vice president of M$, and read some of his interviews. The luls will ensue. Phil Spencer is delusional, and the thing is, he is not even the worst guy at M$ Pathetic! Microsoft will fail miserably trying to chase the Wii's pot of causual gold
#54 Posted by epicgameplayer (981 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="OldSnakePS3"]

ps4 damage control from haters :lol:

they know sonys not fvckin around next gen and are gonna dominate ala the ps2 days 

shawn30
This times a million:) You know Microsoft is mad worried lol! You can just tell by the epic amounts of damage controlling that has been going on since the PS4 was revealed! The PS4 is going to be huge! You can just feel the vibe in the air While Microsoft is doing everything wrong (closed platform, extortion fees, kinect focus, weak hardware etc) Sony is doing everything right Sony made sure that the PS4 was built by game makers for gamers, and that is an awesome thing:) The PS4 is the gamers consoles. It will be the most powerful and wholey efficient console of next gen by significant margins. It will also be very easy to develope for, so that will be another great thing! Not to forget, the PS4 has such a sexy controller too, and it will have ground breaking social features that are SPECIFIC TO GAMING (no gimicks) The PS4 is going to simply be awesome! I really cant wait for it! Like i said, you can just feel the vibe in that air, that the PS4 is going to be something special, and will likely be the PS2 of our time! Also, Sony and their stellar fisrt parties have always provided the goods for core gamers, and by the looks of it, they will continue to do so in surplus for the PS4! But for some reason Sony would never really go after M$ So im really loving this new agressive Sony, who has love for the core gamer, but who is now going to go after M$! Its true that Sony aint playing around this time, and they fully intend to win next gen! Microsoft and the gaming media they own are sweating, panicking, and are damage controlling out of desperation....and I love it! Ive always wanted somebody to give M$ a taste of their own medicine! Sony with the core gamers behind them are going to smite the delusional corporate fatcats at M$ onve and for all. Here is hoping, right But one thing is for sure, M$ doesn't even get gaming! Sony does! M$ is run by a bunch of corporate tools in 3 piece suites whom are oblivious to reality and what the people want. Sony knows what we want and are delivering the goods to us! If you want proof of how aweful Microsoft is, go look at the current vice president of M$, and read some of his interviews. The luls will ensue. Phil Spencer is delusional Microsoft will fail miserably trying to chase the Wii's pot of causual gold

Im sorry, but xbots like you truly are delusional *Its like they put their hands in their ears screaming la la la while M$ continues to corporate rape them* Look, you dont have to blindly defend M$ like you always have in the past Speaking in general. And as a matter of fact, they dont even care about you! Not only that, they charge you 60$ a year for basic online play, they shove the same 3 lackluster and boring games down your throat on a yearly basis(Gears/Halo/Forza) and they shove kinect down your throat as legitimate! But hey, if you want to be f@cked over by M$ like the dumb sheep you are then be my guest! Have fun with the casual kinect box 720 lol! By the way, speaking the truth, doesn't make me a cow or a shill like you. Ive seen your posts, xbot. Im just not a delusional xbot who defends M$ at every turn
#55 Posted by epicgameplayer (981 posts) -
[QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]If you look at the bottom of this web site, you will see cbs owns these forums, and Microsoft owns cbs Main stream gaming media in America are Microsoft shill sell outs Thats one thing that is obvious, and that you need to know So there's your answer why Microsoft is truly one of the most corrupt and shady corps out there, and they have their filthy tenticles reaching into more places then you would think We as real gamers must slice those Microsoft tentacles in half We as gamers have an obligation to cut off Microsoft's strangle hold on American gaming media If you are a real gamer, then you have to support Sony - who supports core gamers like you and I, Other wise gaming will turn to sh!t with Microsoft running it all into the ground! Dont allow yourself to be brain washed by all these Sony doom and gloom articles Dont listen to "reviewers" who thrash PS3 exclusives in scores. They are being paid off to do so. Dont listen to the vocal minority of forum geeks who complain about playstation exclusives etc Always use your own mind, think for yourself, play the games, and come to your own conclusions If you are a real core gamer, keep in mind that Sony is the only one who supports the core gamer

A truly epic, for all time, fanboy post! LMAO! Cows Gonna Cow

Speaking the truth, doesn't make me a cow or a shill like you. Ive seen your posts, mister xbot. Im just not a delusional xbot who defends M$ at every turn Most people can see the writing on the wall, and will agree with my post Of course xbots like you will cover their ears and pretend other wise Xbots gonna contine to live in denial like xbots do
#56 Posted by tionmedon (468 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]If you look at the bottom of this web site, you will see cbs owns these forums, and Mcrosoft owns cbs Main stream gaming media in America are Microsoft shill sell outs Thats one thing that is obvious, and that you need to know So there's your answer why Microsoft is truly one of the most corrupt and shady corps out there, and they have their filthy tenticles reaching into more places then you would think We as real gamers must slice those Microsoft tentacles in half We as gamers have an obligation to cut off Microsoft's strangle hold on American gaming media If you are a real gamer, then you have to support Sony - who supports core gamers like you and I, Other wise gaming will turn to sh!t with Microsoft running it all into the ground! Dont allow yourself to be brain washed by all these Sony doom and gloom articles Dont listen to "reviewers" who thrash PS3 exclusives in scores. They are being paid off to do so. Dont listen to the vocal minority of forum geeks who complain about playstation exclusives etc Always use your own mind, think for yourself, play the games, and come to your own conclusions If you are a real core gamer, keep in mind that Sony is the only one who supports the core gamer

Edit, Sony has been more agressive against Microsoft I like that But I really want to see Sony attack Microsoft head on and truly annihilate Microsoft with their own tactics Microsoft needs a taste of their own "medicine" As a real gamer, I will do my part though, and I will never ever support Microsoft or buy a product from Microsoft ever again

and u type this on your ps3..........
#57 Posted by mariokart64fan (19554 posts) -

the same reason why there are so many wiiu doom threads- its fanboys who can't stop lying through their teeth from either the ms camp or sony camp 

#58 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] This times a million:) You know Microsoft is mad worried lol! You can just tell by the epic amounts of damage controlling that has been going on since the PS4 was revealed! The PS4 is going to be huge! You can just feel the vibe in the air While Microsoft is doing everything wrong (closed platform, extortion fees, kinect focus, weak hardware etc) Sony is doing everything right Sony made sure that the PS4 was built by game makers for gamers, and that is an awesome thing:) The PS4 is the gamers consoles. It will be the most powerful and wholey efficient console of next gen by significant margins. It will also be very easy to develope for, so that will be another great thing! Not to forget, the PS4 has such a sexy controller too, and it will have ground breaking social features that are SPECIFIC TO GAMING (no gimicks) The PS4 is going to simply be awesome! I really cant wait for it! Like i said, you can just feel the vibe in that air, that the PS4 is going to be something special, and will likely be the PS2 of our time! Also, Sony and their stellar fisrt parties have always provided the goods for core gamers, and by the looks of it, they will continue to do so in surplus for the PS4! But for some reason Sony would never really go after M$ So im really loving this new agressive Sony, who has love for the core gamer, but who is now going to go after M$! Its true that Sony aint playing around this time, and they fully intend to win next gen! Microsoft and the gaming media they own are sweating, panicking, and are damage controlling out of desperation....and I love it! Ive always wanted somebody to give M$ a taste of their own medicine! Sony with the core gamers behind them are going to smite the delusional corporate fatcats at M$ onve and for all. Here is hoping, right But one thing is for sure, M$ doesn't even get gaming! Sony does! M$ is run by a bunch of corporate tools in 3 piece suites whom are oblivious to reality and what the people want. Sony knows what we want and are delivering the goods to us! If you want proof of how aweful Microsoft is, go look at the current vice president of M$, and read some of his interviews. The luls will ensue. Phil Spencer is delusional Microsoft will fail miserably trying to chase the Wii's pot of causual gold

Im sorry, but xbots like you truly are delusional *Its like they put their hands in their ears screaming la la la while M$ continues to corporate rape them* Look, you dont have to blindly defend M$ like you always have in the past Speaking in general. And as a matter of fact, they dont even care about you! Not only that, they charge you 60$ a year for basic online play, they shove the same 3 lackluster and boring games down your throat on a yearly basis(Gears/Halo/Forza) and they shove kinect down your throat as legitimate! But hey, if you want to be f@cked over by M$ like the dumb sheep you are then be my guest! Have fun with the casual kinect box 720 lol! By the way, speaking the truth, doesn't make me a cow or a shill like you. Ive seen your posts, xbot. Im just not a delusional xbot who defends M$ at every turn

LMAO, are you ten? If I'm being corporate raped over 3 bucks a month as a grown man with a full time job then.... lol, nothing you say makes any sense. And I don't blindly defend MS, I simply state what I think. Its just my POV, kid. And no, MS doesn't care about me like your Grandpa Sony does when you sit on his lap and he tells you stories about the good ole days when the Playstation brand ruled the world :) You might wanna work on being so obsessed with 360 fans who obviously love their system and games. Its not healthy to be so obsessed with other peoples POV. And yes, you are a cow in every sense of the word - Psychic, Obsessed, Ignores Facts, and Truly Feels That Sony Loves You. Like Really Loves You! LMAO :)
#59 Posted by Miketheman83 (3156 posts) -
I wonder if brofist realized how obvious it is when he posts with his alts.
#60 Posted by ImBatman- (1014 posts) -

unadulterated butt hurt. Heil68
This is the only answer in this thread that matters.

#61 Posted by StormyJoe (5706 posts) -

What is making people assume that Sony or Playstation won't survive in the future.

crusadernm

Because Sony is having to sell property to keep in the black. The corporation is in rather dire straits financially.

#62 Posted by Riverwolf007 (23924 posts) -

lol, poor sony dudes.

getting trolled by forbes, kiplinger, money, consumer reports, fitch, moody and dozens of other stuffy financial magazines, institutions  and websites.

gawd! why they gotta be trollin?

dat bias!

gawd!

#63 Posted by the9thinning (931 posts) -
A lot more Nintendo ones recently
#64 Posted by savagetwinkie (7981 posts) -

What is making people assume that Sony or Playstation won't survive in the future.

crusadernm
technology moves to fast for consoles, something like the steam box has a lot more flexibility going forward eventually making consoles really unnecessary.
#65 Posted by epicgameplayer (981 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"]unadulterated butt hurt. ImBatman-

Yep
#66 Posted by StormyJoe (5706 posts) -

[QUOTE="ImBatman-"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]unadulterated butt hurt. epicgameplayer

Yep

No... It's Sony's balence sheet.

The Avanti was decades ahead of it's time, but it still didn't save Studebaker.

#67 Posted by epicgameplayer (981 posts) -
[QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="shawn30"] Wow, I spoke to soon!! Lol,I sure hope Sony is paying you :) Cows Gonna Cow!

If I'm being corporate raped over 3 bucks a month as a grown man with a full time job then....

You dont have the option to pay 3 bucks a month, so thats irreleavant! You HAVE TO PAY THE FULL 60$ a year fee! But no you are right, paying 60$ of your hard earned money a year for basic online play , sure is awesome. Im your case getting your mom to pay it for you is even more awesome! And what's even more awesome then that, Is that all that money you spend over the years on a service, thats free every where else, could have been used to buy a ton of games instead, But im a 360 fanatic like you so i agree with you. I dont care because its awesome paying for the money grubbing scam that is xbl, having less money to buy games, and then putting my hard earned money directly into the wallets of shady corporate fat cats at M$. Corporations>consumers. ....wait a minute ...that's not awesome at all. You sound like a M$ shill. And if you are just a 360 fanatic, that's pathetic, and its brainless drone fans like you who willingly bend over for M$, whom are ruining the industry. Xbot drones like you ruin gaming. BUT thankfully there are MANY more and more poeple who are now aware of all of Microsoft's b.s, who are ready to fight Microsoft off or "jump out" and jump into Sony's arms! Its funny too, Because xbl profits are obviously not going to games lmao (the 360 has no games) And xbl generates so much revenue from adds, that it could be free, but M$ continues to charge an insane amount for a service that's free every where else. Its corporate greed at its most ugly from M$ Its also obvious, where the money goes....straight into M$ shareholders, and straight into the pockets of the delusional corporate fat cats at M$ Let that all sink in! But hey, no wonder why M$ shareholders on the internet like you defend the M$ corporate raping of consumers. You have a stake in it However like i already said, More and more real gamers are standing up against M$ and are willing to fight M$ off. Coupled with M$ focus on kinect, the fact they have no WORTH WHILE exclusives and are only intent to shove the same old and boring Gears/Halo/Forza sequels down every ones' throats, Microsoft doesnt have long before it all blows over and burries them into the ground. We already are seeing Microsoft veiwed by the majority of real gamers as the number one enemy to core gamers The reality IS Microsoft IS the real enemy to core gamers and core gaming. Nothing will change that. People are now starting to see that reality, so that is a good thing! Also, In this touch economy, not even the most die hard of Microsoft sheep will be able to keep paying for it! They will go for the vastly superior PS4
#68 Posted by dogfather76 (589 posts) -

Stock is in the toilet. Stock was near 150-200 in 2001. Now its 14 dollars and some change. Its rated Junk status by investors everywhere. Sony has resorted to selling real estate to make a profit. They are losing money left and right. They sold lots of their lcd factories and are struggling to survive.

jimmypsn

Sony stock is doing very poorly, but so is Nintendo's and Microsoft's. Of the three, Sony is in far worse shape. It shouldn't have much of an effect on their next gen plans, at least for a few years.

#70 Posted by siLVURcross (26106 posts) -
People are such negative Nancys these days.
#71 Posted by nitekids2004 (2980 posts) -

On the contrary, Sony is the shining beacon of hope that all legit console gamers stand behind to. 

#72 Posted by StormyJoe (5706 posts) -

[QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="shawn30"] Wow, I spoke to soon!! Lol,I sure hope Sony is paying you :) Cows Gonna Cow!epicgameplayer

If I'm being corporate raped over 3 bucks a month as a grown man with a full time job then....

You dont have the option to pay 3 bucks a month, so thats irreleavant! You HAVE TO PAY THE FULL 60$ a...

First off, you don't have to pay $60 for XBL gold. You can go on Amazon.com right now and get a year for $50. http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Membership-Online/dp/B002VBWIP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363263621&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+live

Second, you can get XBL Gold in 3, 6, and 12 month subscriptions

You should really research a topic before you type such a long post. Especially when you are so wrong... it really makes you look dumb. Sorry.

#73 Posted by lamprey263 (24477 posts) -
because despite the fanfare the company financially hasn't been doing to well for years, they've been having to sell off assets for money, it's stock has plunged, it's credit rating is junk, they haven't shown an ability to earn revenues on their products to a profitable end in years without the selling of major assets, that's something to worry about
#74 Posted by guard12 (1657 posts) -

I notice doom and gloom articles about Nintendo, PC and MS also. Apparently all companies/platforms are doomed according to SW :P

#75 Posted by ultraking (6904 posts) -
haven't really seem to notice any sony is doomed threads lately. Im guessing the PS4 juggernaut announcement put a quick stop to that. Nintendo gets all the doomed stuff now. Then next it will be xbox
#76 Posted by epicgameplayer (981 posts) -
First off, you don't have to pay $60 for XBL gold. You can go on Amazon.com right now and get a year for $50. http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Membership-Online/dp/B002VBWIP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363263621&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+live

You should really research a topic before you type such a long post. Especially when you are so wrong... it really makes you look dumb. Sorry.

StormyJoe
It doenst matter how you much you want to try to damage control it to make it seem less then what it is YOU ARE STILL paying a sum of 60$ a year for basic online play which is free every where else That is the point What does it matter if you can theortically break it down to, "well its only this amount per this many months" Again, YOU are still paying a sum of 60$ a year for basic online play which is free ever where else Xbl is a total scam I mean, the fact you are even charged 1 penny for basic online play by M$ is unacceptable Never mind 60$ a year! Microsoft apologists like you really do make me sick You ARE dumb and im not sorry about saying that
#77 Posted by ultraking (6904 posts) -
[QUOTE="StormyJoe"]First off, you don't have to pay $60 for XBL gold. You can go on Amazon.com right now and get a year for $50. http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Membership-Online/dp/B002VBWIP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363263621&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+live

epicgameplayer
It doenst matter how you much you want to try to damage control it to make it seem less then what it is YOU ARE STILL paying a sum of 60$ a year for basic online play which is free every where else That is the point What does it matter if you can theortically break it down to, "well its only this amount per this many months" Again, YOU are still paying a sum of 60$ a year for basic online play which is free ever where else Xbl is a total scam I mean, the fact you are even charged 1 penny for basic online play by M$ is unacceptable Never mind 60$ a year! Microsoft apologists like you really do make me sick You ARE dumb and im not sorry about saying that

who cares. let the man spend his money any way he wants
#78 Posted by StormyJoe (5706 posts) -

[QUOTE="StormyJoe"]First off, you don't have to pay $60 for XBL gold. You can go on Amazon.com right now and get a year for $50. http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Membership-Online/dp/B002VBWIP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363263621&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+live

epicgameplayer

Umm... I just gave you a link where you can get a year of XBL for $50. Not $60. So, you are wrong. Last year, I got a years subscription for $39.95. You may call me "dumb", but what does that make you when I can 100% prove your comment wrong, yet you still repeat it over and over again?

Secondly, XBL is worth $50/yr to me. It's a lot more than just " basic online play". You'd know that if you used it.

#80 Posted by immortality20 (7958 posts) -

Because 95% of TC on SW are either durrrrr dumb or fanboys.

#81 Posted by epicgameplayer (981 posts) -
There is something very alarming i have been noticing lately too Recently I have been seeing so many web sites posting anti Uncharted propoganda while acting like if Tomb Raider is the second coming of christ What is up with that? It is getting ridiculous, and it just makes me want to start hating on Tomb Raider! There is definently some kind of bizzare media push going on that is attempting to "prove" that Tomb Raider is better then Uncharted It just seems like such a sudden, and odd calculated effort by the main stream tools. Microsoft must be paying a lot for those articles, Which the fact they have to resort to low ball tactics like that, PROVES how desperate they are, and proves that deep down inside they dont even agree that Tomb Raider is better To those web sites and to Micro$oft: LISTEN UP NO amount of propaganda can ever change the fact that Uncharted is MUCH BETTER then Tomb Raider is in every single way, as I have proven multiple times over in this thread People NEED to disregard those articles
#82 Posted by Shinobi120 (5570 posts) -

Why are there so many Nintendo doom threads?RyanShazam

Yeah. It's really funny & hypocritical how someone like the OP says this, while they're always bringing up articles & opinions about declaring doom for Nintendo.

#83 Posted by stayhigh1 (724 posts) -
People are such negative Nancys these days.siLVURcross
I been seeing nothing but articles on teh PS3 is doomed for this past 8 years ,but look at it right now..MS and Sony almost even out this gen ..Sony might have sold one million more units then the 360s.. We will see this E3, what Sony will report the sales for the PS3 world wide..but i have a feeeling Sony stole 2nd place It was crazy though how many articles there was about the PS3 is a failure and etc.... lol. i wonder what happen to all of them now..So i can point at them and laugh..MS NEVER dominate Sony..The sales are proof of that.. ..
#84 Posted by lamprey263 (24477 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]There is something very alarming i have been noticing lately too Recently I have been seeing so many web sites posting anti Uncharted propoganda while acting like if Tomb Raider is the second coming of christ What is up with that? It is getting ridiculous, and it just makes me want to start hating on Tomb Raider! There is definently some kind of bizzare media push going on that is attempting to "prove" that Tomb Raider is better then Uncharted It just seems like such a sudden, and odd calculated effort by the main stream tools. Microsoft must be paying a lot for those articles, Which the fact they have to resort to low ball tactics like that, PROVES how desperate they are, and proves that deep down inside they dont even agree that Tomb Raider is better To those web sites and to Micro$oft: LISTEN UP NO amount of propaganda can ever change the fact that Uncharted is MUCH BETTER then Tomb Raider is in every single way, as I have proven multiple times over in this thread People NEED to disregard those articles

paranoid much?
#85 Posted by epicgameplayer (981 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"]unadulterated butt hurt. ImBatman-