why are people hyping up Killzone shadowfall' graphics

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Multipass35 (295 posts) -

@Bosskiller500:

The reason why, COWS have nothing else to play. They are incredibly insecure about the PS4 and it's lack of innovation, gameplay and graphics. It's the only good game they will have within its first year.

Forza 5 won best console graphics at E3. Ryse won best console graphics at GameCon.

The PS4 does nothing new the PS3 can't do. You will see cows try and defend the PS4 by saying "It's about the games and gaming." But only the Xbox One has the awards at both game shows that is about games and gaming. The PS4 hasn't won any award. They have no games. They have a black miss shaped square box.

What do you have when you have no games, no entertainment and no media? A Sony product.

#52 Edited by Peredith (2305 posts) -

/thread.

#53 Posted by uninspiredcup (7667 posts) -

Console gamers constantly aspire to be as superior as pc gamers. Even though it is inferior, Killzone is about the closest they can get. Sad really.

#54 Posted by dr_mindbender12 (298 posts) -

Because the game looks good. Definitely not the best, but you would be lying to yourself if you think it doesn't at least look good.

#55 Posted by TorqueHappens08 (921 posts) -

Because it looks fvcking stunning in 60 fps. and everywhere else.

#56 Posted by uninspiredcup (7667 posts) -

They forgot to add animations to the characters eyes. Better get on that.

#57 Posted by CTR360 (6952 posts) -

killzone SF rules too bad i dont buy ps4 this year

#58 Posted by gpuking (2713 posts) -

KZ SF simply killzowns anything on PC right now and it's only a launch title.

#59 Posted by uninspiredcup (7667 posts) -

@gpuking said:

But Crysis 3 looks better.

#60 Posted by Peredith (2305 posts) -

@gpuking said:

Said no one, ever. Except hermits in denial.

#61 Edited by KellyKelly (377 posts) -

LOL Hermits said the same about Total War, look how that garbage game turned out

#62 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2361 posts) -

@gpuking said:

Ignore him. He would have been saying the same thing about pong if it was to release as Sony exclusive. But he's an entertaining person especially when he is the TC. I can imagine him becoming desperate that why can't everyone accept Sony's superiority. lol

#63 Edited by KellyKelly (377 posts) -

@Lumpy311 said:

@walloftruth said:

@Bosskiller500 said:

@walloftruth:

lol, Star Citizen has more polygons in its character models then KZ...lol

Because a human character doesn't need as many polygons as a space ship, I thought that was pretty obvious to every halfway intelligent human being, I guess I was wrong.

gtfo davekeeh

LOL so everyone is Davekeeh now?

If anything you are Davekeeh, since you started using a wrestling ava/sig after he did and also started using Metacritic after he did

Or you're just a copycat

#64 Edited by hippiesanta (9767 posts) -

Never heard of Star Citizen ...... what's that?? lol

#65 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2361 posts) -

@Peredith said:
@uninspiredcup said:

@gpuking said:

Said no one, ever. Except hermits in denial.

DF did.

#66 Posted by WallofTruth (1404 posts) -

@Lumpy311 said:

@walloftruth said:

@Bosskiller500 said:

@walloftruth:

Because a human character doesn't need as many polygons as a space ship, I thought that was pretty obvious to every halfway intelligent human being, I guess I was wrong.

gtfo davekeeh

If anything you are Davekeeh, since you started using a wrestling ava/sig after he did and also started using Metacritic after he did

Or you're just a copycat

It's typical hermrat damage control, Killzone Shadow Fall simply looks better than anything on PC right now and they can't accept that. Hell, loom at The Dark Sorcerer, it has real life graphics, something that simply couldn't be achieved on today's gaming PC's and even Sony said that the PS4 is a super computer. Super Computer > Gaming PC's.

#67 Posted by Lumpy311 (673 posts) -

@kellykelly said:

@Lumpy311 said:

@walloftruth said:

@Bosskiller500 said:

@walloftruth:

gtfo davekeeh

Or you're just a copycat

It's typical hermrat damage control, Killzone Shadow Fall simply looks better than anything on PC right now and they can't accept that. Hell, loom at The Dark Sorcerer, it has real life graphics, something that simply couldn't be achieved on today's gaming PC's and even Sony said that the PS4 is a super computer. Super Computer > Gaming PC's.

0/10, gtfo davekeeh

#68 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16744 posts) -

It looks better than anything on PC.

Please don't be just as ignorant as the TC is being.

#69 Edited by Stringerboy (6928 posts) -

Because it's the only thing the franchise has going for it.