Who is the worst peice of shit in the world?

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

Poll Who is the worst peice of shit in the world? (101 votes)

Activision 29%
Ubisoft 7%
EA 64%

My friends, generally when people bring up companies they have a deep disliking for due to business practices these more or less tend to be the big three brought up again again. But we must find out, who is the worst of the worst? The megatron of cunts?

• 
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

Electronic Arts is the correct answer.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

Your title and choices make no sense. There's a lot worse companies out there in the world. you must be talking about Video game companies. Make your title clear, hover over your initial post and click on Full edit. It'll allow you to fix your title.

Anyways out of the choices I can't say Ubisoft because i haven't seen them do anything wrong.. they even supported the Wii U... trooper. EA removed their online passes and even did a charity sale earlier this year along with some origins sales, they've been improving. Last but not least, I can't say activision just because people complain about COD and map DLC's then buy them again.. the hell? o.O

picklesurprise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 picklesurprise
Member since 2013 • 185 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Obama

i'm still masturbating

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58889 Posts

My friend, I gave the user the credit of intelligence that they would be able to comprehend, in a gaming forum, in a gaming section, of a gaming thread with gaming companies, that it would be game related, somehow. I'll take your wonderful advice in the future as it is really, really good.

@Joedgabe said:

Your title and choices make no sense. There's a lot worse companies out there in the world. you must be talking about Video game companies. Make your title clear,

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44551 Posts

EA gets a lot of hate, I say Activision over the Infinity Ward fiasco and taking away the Modern Warfare series from the creators and the quality of COD titles taking a nosedive from then on. I don't support the COD games anymore, Activision killed Guitar Hero, as far as I see it all they got left is WoW.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#57  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Probably Geoffrey Leonard

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

@Gargus said:

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

Say what you want about EA, but their customer service delivers. My product key for Mass Effect(PC) started giving me activation issues, so I contacted their reps. Note that this copy was purchased before the time of Origin. Instead of just renewing the key, they gave me a new one and added the game to my Origin account - no charge. I don't agree with what a lot of those companies do, but I wouldn't regard them as a POS.

So you praise them for doing what they are supposed to do as a company?

I don't follow. Why wouldn't you? Do good actions not deserve praise? Even if it is what they are supposed to do ethically, it's not what they have to do.

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

I'm sorry, but these threads make me laugh.

What, wasn't it EA that won the Worst Company in the Universe award or something based of that internet poll?

Defense contractors literally make their money by guaranteeing that we are stuck in perpetual wars, killing thousands of young men and women in the process. Large oil companies literally destroy the planet with mass oil spills causing incalculable damage to the eco-system and burying alternative energy technologies because they aren't as profitable as oil. Large clothing companies employ what is essentially slave labor in sweat shops in 3rd world countries, often killing workers because when there are fires in the "factories"...they can't even escape because in some cases, they're literally chained to their desks.

But no...EA is "the worst company EVER" because Sim City had some glitches at launch.

It just serves to reinforce the stereotype that gamers are whiny, obnoxious, basement-dwelling losers completely out of touch with reality and the world outside of Azeroth.

Get a clue people...

/end rant

:)

danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

@princessgomez92 said:

PrincessGomez92.

Eaaasily your best sig pics so far, by far.

Dayum........dayum.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@inb4uall said:

@Animal-Mother: All this does is show the enormity of your ignorance. There are SO many restrictions by the FDA and USDA.

GMO's are perfectly safe.

As for worst piece of shit? I would have to say Phazonblazer.

jk :P

I know it's impossible not to eat them. But I do try to stay away as often as possible

And trust me we could go on all day about this.

Lobbying, blah blah blah.

Lol ok.

Also i'm not ignorant. Here you go

Where's your proof?

Also if they are "Perfectly Safe"

Why were there protests earlier this year? In more than one country?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/05/25/global-protests-monsanto/2361007/

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_11361.cfm

http://www.nongmoproject.org/about-gmos-2/

http://www.responsibletechnology.org/10-Reasons-to-Avoid-GMOs

too much bullshit

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Ubisoft is the worst.

I mean they provide bad products to their paying customers, and then also berate their consumer base.

EA is the 2nd worst because they provide bad products, but without the insults.

Activision isn't really that bad. They milk their products..... big whoop. Lots of companies do that.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#63 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Mothefvckers killed Splinter Cell; so Ubi.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64  Edited By stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

I hate all 3.

I hate activision because they have no games worth playing.

I hate ubisoft because they have like 1 game that I kinda like in the last 10 years(AC2).

I hate EA because they only have a couple games I liked this gen and I only want a couple more from them.

I think all 3 suck because almost none of their games appeal to me. I picked activision because they have no games worth playing and I don't care for CoD. So they fail the most. I don't care about business practices and all that garbage you guys care about. Game wise activision is the worst offender because I can only think of 3 series they are famous for and 2 of them are dead LMAO.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

I don't get how anyone could dislike Ubisoft. I mean, Beyond Good And Evil, Rayman, Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, the Tom Clancy games, Brothers In Arms, Anno, the upcoming Watchdogs, not to mention XBLA games like From Dust, Outland and Scott Pilgrim... they make awesome, innovative games all the dam time!

They even support the Wii and WiiU, come on people!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 uninspiredcup

@locopatho said:

I don't get how anyone could dislike Ubisoft. I mean, Beyond Good And Evil, Rayman, Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, the Tom Clancy games, Brothers In Arms, Anno, the upcoming Watchdogs, not to mention XBLA games like From Dust, Outland and Scott Pilgrim... they make awesome, innovative games all the dam time!

But 80% of the titles mentioned above Ubisoft ruined.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@locopatho said:

Only to fucktarded hipsters who complain everything was better 5 - 10 years ago. I bet in 2003 you were complaining that 1998 was SOOO much better.

You could make a case for some of the Tom Clancy series being simplified or "ruined" but the rest? Nope, all fantastic games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

they all have negatives, but I think the worst one has to be Negative, not for us gamers, but for internal policiesand treatment of their own workforce.

EA can be annoying but they atleast try to fix the issues they have with games and they occationally dip their toes into new IPs.

Ubi is pretty much the consumer prick, I am sorry for them in alot of ways, they try to do alot of Things, but they tend to fall flat in sales nomatter how good games they make. So when they make Things people want, they are accused of doing the same thing over and over (although an anual game in a series is pretty damn stupid in the long run). They deserve flak for how they view the pc community. And are of the 3 the most PC hostile by a fairly large margin.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

EA cause they destroyed Bullfrog, Maxis and Bioware.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

They are all part of the same three headed monster.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#71  Edited By -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

Probably EA or Activision. They both have pretty arse fucking prices. Even in Steam sales their prices are high. Activision doesn't really directly piss me off much though because I don't really buy their games. EA on the other hand fucked my arse with BF4. Not only is it a broken mess, but I have to pay extra just to play an expansion that's already out and to avoid being pushed down in the queue to join servers. Oh and even if I do pay that extra, I'll still have to wait to play that expansion unless I've bought it on Xbox.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72  Edited By -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

Probably EA or Activision. They both have pretty arse fucking prices. Even in Steam sales their prices are high. Activision doesn't really directly piss me off much though because I don't really buy their games. EA on the other hand fucked my arse with BF4. Not only is it a broken mess, but I have to pay extra just to play an expansion that's already out and to avoid being pushed down in the queue to join servers. Oh and even if I do pay that extra, I'll still have to wait to play that expansion unless I've bought it on Xbox.

@voljin1987 said:

yeah the letter is a spoof.. but bang on target nonetheless. For those interested the same website has this as well

'even though all of you require CONSTANT 24-HOUR internet connections so you can check out all the latest reposted memes about how "Xbone" is so darn "derpy"

Do people actually use web browsers on consoles now? Or are they still broken pieces of shit?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#73 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Activision definitely. At least EA tries coming with new IPs once in a while. Activision is just CoD, CoD, CoD...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Vatusus said:

Activision definitely. At least EA tries coming with new IPs once in a while. Activision is just CoD, CoD, CoD...

How exactly does making "bad" games qualify you to be the worst piece of shit in the world?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 uninspiredcup

@locopatho said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@locopatho said:

Only to fucktarded hipsters who complain everything was better 5 - 10 years ago.

But everything was better 5-10 years ago.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#76 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

EA without even a shred of doubt.

It says a lot that even after all the shit MS tried to pull this year, EA is still a serious contender for Worst Company of 2013.

yeah ea could be the worst gaming company but overall worst company hell no theres much bigger and worse fish out there.