Who is mastering your Xbox One and Kinect

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) 9 months, 1 day ago

Poll: Who is mastering your Xbox One and Kinect (30 votes)

A. I am doing ok, i really just play games 23%
B. I just use it for voice, stick to 2 things. 3%
C. I get around fast, its magical 53%
D. I am a power user, have snap running, multiple apps, and skype calls all day long 20%

which are you ?

#2 Posted by clyde46 (44268 posts) -

The NSA.

#3 Edited by hamster3_3 (130 posts) -

I hardly ever use it. The only thing it's good for is signing you in automatically.

#4 Edited by Shewgenja (8364 posts) -

In Soviet XBox, Kinect command you.

#5 Posted by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

It's cool but it's hard to remember all of these commands. The Kinect works wonderfully ONLY when you say what you want word for word.

I can't say go to Killer Instinct, I have to say "XBOX GO TO KILLER INSTINCT" So it can be a bit annoying.

#6 Edited by Phazevariance (10934 posts) -

@renegade311 said:

It's cool but it's hard to remember all of these commands. The Kinect works wonderfully ONLY when you say what you want word for word.

I can't say go to Killer Instinct, I have to say "XBOX GO TO KILLER INSTINCT" So it can be a bit annoying.

Actually you only have to say "XBOX" at the start of the first command to activate the listening mode. When items on teh screen are green, you can jsut navigate by saying those words without the 'xbox' part until it stops listening. It's actualyl designed pretty well.

An example is say "xbox go to killer instinct" then say "go home" then say "go to dead rising 3" then say "snap skype" and you've only said xbox once.

#7 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@renegade311 said:

Actually you only have to say "XBOX" at the start of the first command to activate the listening mode. When items on teh screen are green, you can jsut navigate by saying those words without the 'xbox' part until it stops listening. It's actualyl designed pretty well.

An example is say "xbox go to killer instinct" then say "go home" then say "go to dead rising 3" then say "snap skype" and you've only said xbox once.

I notice if you string your words together saying xbox obviously the starter it works well. I started out saying xbox and then pausing, but now I just say xbox bing nfl, xbox go to forza motorsport 5 and the commands work very well.

#8 Posted by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@Phazevariance said:

@renegade311 said:

I notice if you string your words together saying xbox obviously the starter it works well. I started out saying xbox and then pausing, but now I just say xbox bing nfl, xbox go to forza motorsport 5 and the commands work very well.

I also like how voice commands are in green so you can just say sign in and choose this person. The Kinect really is amazing even though it's a bit gimmicky.

#9 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

yes Kinect is great renegade. Setting it up is a big deal. When you do audio make sure you be as quiet as possible I mean nothing, and when it goes to sound have the sound cranked up so the noise cancellation is maxed out. Im so much better at it dealing with my commands a week later I sometimes thing the thing just keeps tabs on me or something, maybe they are updating on the fly, but experience is always improving. I have heard others say this. I know crosstalk its a little sensitive too but if you are there and its you and the tv, forget it, its magical at times.

#10 Posted by Phazevariance (10934 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@Phazevariance said:

@renegade311 said:

I also like how voice commands are in green so you can just say sign in and choose this person. The Kinect really is amazing even though it's a bit gimmicky.

Technically everything is gimmicky until it becomes standard. Although my kinect just signs me in as soon as I walk in front of it without having to manually sign in like that. Personally, I think that's a great feature!

#11 Posted by sailor232 (4369 posts) -

Hmmm my kinect has trouble auto signing me in quite often, it's really annoying, I have to constantly use the controller to sign myself in. I have re calibrated it many times also, everything else about Kinect works perfectly though.

#12 Edited by Krelian-co (10271 posts) -
#13 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

lol look at krelian-co so upset that his ps4 is already losing to xbo has to come in here to talk about something his system cant do. lol owned pathetic cows. XBOX ONE, GOD BLESS AMERICa

#14 Posted by Videodogg (12551 posts) -

I am coming to terms with it. Now that i have it mounted on top of my tv, it calibrated much easier and works much better. I am not a fan of the voice commands. Yes they work, but anyone in the room who says anything can unintentionally set it off. Plus it is just easier to use the controller for most things anyway. The voice commands i use the most are Xbox Home or Xbox Turn off, and occasionally Xbox Go To Forza The demo for Kinect Rivals is very responsive and gives me hope that some future Kinect games may actually be good. I like the way it recognizes me for my log in, but it can get confused with two people sitting next to each other. But i do find it amazing that when either my brother or i say Xbox Home, it will correctly sign in the correct account every time. It is early yet. Hopefully Kinect can really prove itself in the up coming year.

#15 Posted by kuu2 (6889 posts) -

Voice commands in your living room is revolutionary. I am loving every minute of it and so are my wife and kids.

Sony copy incoming in 2015.

#16 Edited by YD_11 (1621 posts) -

I love what the X1 is bringing to my living room. Completely awesome. Walk in, xbox on (and boots up and recognizes me before my tv even loads up), tell it to watch tv or play a game or check on my friends. I have been customizing my one guide as well so my channel selection via voice is beginning to win me over.

#17 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@YD_11 said:

I love what the X1 is bringing to my living room. Completely awesome. Walk in, xbox on (and boots up and recognizes me before my tv even loads up), tell it to watch tv or play a game or check on my friends. I have been customizing my one guide as well so my channel selection via voice is beginning to win me over.

its the little stuff, I was playing ryse, dead rising 3, eating pizza watching tv, my livingroom and kitchen are one big room, and I didn't wanna get up to get the xbox controller and I just say whatever you wanna do. its beautiful, its always on I don't even care I just leave games and come back to them 3 hours later. xbox watch tv when I get tired, xbox snap nfl. the commands really are improving each and everyday, you figure it out. very impressed.

#18 Posted by Phazevariance (10934 posts) -

Hmmm my kinect has trouble auto signing me in quite often, it's really annoying, I have to constantly use the controller to sign myself in. I have re calibrated it many times also, everything else about Kinect works perfectly though.

Go to "sign in" at the top and select "I wasnt recognized" and this will create another simage for it to recognize you. Do this in different lighting and with a beard or clean shaven and it learns you better.

#19 Posted by j2zon2591 (2238 posts) -
#20 Posted by sailor232 (4369 posts) -

@sailor232 said:

Go to "sign in" at the top and select "I wasnt recognized" and this will create another simage for it to recognize you. Do this in different lighting and with a beard or clean shaven and it learns you better.

Apart from the different lighting and clean shaven or beard, I have done this multiple times. Maybe like you said the lighting is throwing off the Kinect sensor, I do get a lot of sun where the Kinect is.

#21 Edited by SolidTy (42174 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Voice commands in your living room is revolutionary. I am loving every minute of it and so are my wife and kids.

PS4 shipped with Voice Commands, FYI. PS4 launched before Xbone.

You just need to use the microphone that comes in the PS4 box...not that I like Voice Commands, I have too many people in a loud house to use it. My 7.1 high quality speaker + AVR setup system alone is super loud, so when I'm watching something on one machine, I am not going to scream over the movie to turn on the Xbone when I can just push a button.

It feels like they deliberately made the menu system more convoluted to push Voice Commands, honestly, as it's harder to navigate than the 360...even though the Xbone has less Apps.

#22 Posted by kuu2 (6889 posts) -

I am coming to terms with it. Now that i have it mounted on top of my tv, it calibrated much easier and works much better. I am not a fan of the voice commands. Yes they work, but anyone in the room who says anything can unintentionally set it off. Plus it is just easier to use the controller for most things anyway. The voice commands i use the most are Xbox Home or Xbox Turn off, and occasionally Xbox Go To Forza The demo for Kinect Rivals is very responsive and gives me hope that some future Kinect games may actually be good. I like the way it recognizes me for my log in, but it can get confused with two people sitting next to each other. But i do find it amazing that when either my brother or i say Xbox Home, it will correctly sign in the correct account every time. It is early yet. Hopefully Kinect can really prove itself in the up coming year.

Man, I also have hundreds of people running through my house screaming 'Xbox' every chance they get.

#23 Edited by kuu2 (6889 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

You just need to use the microphone that comes in the PS4 box...not that I like Voice Commands, I have too many people in a loud house to use it. My 7.1 high quality speaker + AVR setup system alone is super loud, so when I'm watching something on one machine, I am not going to scream over the movie to turn on the Xbone when I can just push a button.

It feels like they deliberately made the menu system more convoluted to push Voice Commands, honestly, as it's harder to navigate than the 360...even though the Xbone has less Apps.

Yes, the PS4 has voice commands if you wear an in ear monitor 24/7. It recognizes you, and anyone else instantly, it controls your super duper THX Dolby 8D surround Real Life Sound System too. On top of that Sony are the innovators of 4D and controls your kids with eye blinks and relatives out of state.

Keep trying Ty eventually someone will care about the PS4's capabilities just no one has yet.

#24 Edited by SolidTy (42174 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

Yes, the PS4 has voice commands if you wear an in ear monitor 24/7. It recognizes you, and anyone else instantly, it controls your super duper THX Dolby 8D surround Real Life Sound System too. On top of that Sony are the innovators of 4D and controls your kids with eye blinks and relatives out of state.

Keep trying Ty eventually someone will care about the PS4's capabilities just no one has yet.

It has nothing to do with trying to promote voice, I don't care for it personally, but I don't hate it...my point was that you didn't seem aware Sony had put Voice in the PS4 based on your statement 'Sony copy incoming in 2015' (Sony already does voice since launch 2013).

PS4 does Voice already using their microphone or camera, since the PS4 launched a week before the Xbone. I didn't want you to be surprised in a few months/years when you found out the PS4 did voice commands since launch 2013. I understand you put a lot of stock in voice, and that's great if you feel you are getting your monies worth with the voice.

If you did know the PS4 did voice since launch and were joking/trolling or what have you, I missed the joke but I saw information that you could use. You had me fooled when you typed the misinformation, if you already knew. I saw various voice command posts of yours in a few threads I recall, and I figured you should know since no one else seemed to quote you in this thread or those threads.

I don't get it, but have a good one.

#25 Posted by danabo (2474 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

They're busy emulating Kinect 1.0 with it's limited support and functionality.

Sony Kinect 2.0 won't be ready until the next console cycle.

#26 Posted by edidili (3446 posts) -

@SolidTy: C'mon now. Voice on PS4 is barebone and half-assed. Is more of a "we have that too" kind of a feature. Especially that automatic login with camera. It doesn't do it like kinect where it will pick you up the moment you enter the room. It brings up a square and says put face here. It kinda looks like a chinese knock-off thing.

#27 Edited by SolidTy (42174 posts) -

@edidili said:

@SolidTy: C'mon now. Voice on PS4 is barebone and half-assed. Is more of a "we have that too" kind of a feature. Especially that automatic login with camera. It doesn't do it like kinect where it will pick you up the moment you enter the room. It brings up a square and says put face here. It kinda looks like a chinese knock-off thing.

I never said the voice commands were as comprehensive, did I? Nope. I would never say that. That's one of the main selling points of the Xbone, it's voice commands. They crafted the Xbone around that experience. Sony went a different route. I merely came in to correct the notion the PS4 did in fact have voice commands now, not something they are going to be adding in two years.

PS4 being barebones, is still far and away different than PS4 not having voice at all and Sony planning on copying the ability to do voice in 2015.

My point was about his misinforming "Sony Voice command Copy 2015!" if you bothered to read my post. Sony already implemented voice in 2013 at launch. It was an educational post as he didn't seem to be aware.

Both machines will get updates over the many years, I'm certain that Xbone will maintain the lead in voice technology. Some would argue R&D in that voice field instead of gaming would be a mistake. Doesn't change the facts or anything I said.

You are talking about the quality and capabilities of the Voice Commands. I'm simply pointing out it already exists. He was wrong about when Sony is implementing the tech, why not quote him? There is a point that is easy to correct.

Is voice the future? That's an entirely different topic, but right now I'm not a fan of the technology, it's too early and very rough.

#28 Posted by kuu2 (6889 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

It has nothing to do with trying to promote voice, I don't care for it personally, but I don't hate it...my point was that you didn't seem aware Sony had put Voice in the PS4 based on your statement 'Sony copy incoming in 2015' (Sony already does voice since launch 2013).

PS4 does Voice already using their microphone or camera, since the PS4 launched a week before the Xbone. I didn't want you to be surprised in a few months/years when you found out the PS4 did voice commands since launch 2013. I understand you put a lot of stock in voice, and that's great if you feel you are getting your monies worth with the voice.

If you did know the PS4 did voice since launch and were joking/trolling or what have you, I missed the joke but I saw information that you could use. You had me fooled when you typed the misinformation, if you already knew. I saw various voice command posts of yours in a few threads I recall, and I figured you should know since no one else seemed to quote you in this thread or those threads.

@danabo said:

@kuu2 said:

@edidili said:

Ty is all things Sony. He pretends that Sony didn't add VC through their cheap headset after it was announced by MSoft. Sony is the 'Me Too' console and has been since after the PS1. Until they start to innovate instead of copy everything that their competitors do and do it worse by the way (Eddill's example is perfect). I have no problem when a competitor copies my work it is very flattering. Just do it well or better. Sony can't do either when it comes to their competition.

#29 Posted by kuu2 (6889 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

Thanks Ty your kindness knows no bounds.

#30 Edited by SolidTy (42174 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

@danabo said:

@kuu2 said:

@edidili said:

Ty is all things Sony. He pretends that Sony didn't add VC through their cheap headset after it was announced by MSoft. Sony is the 'Me Too' console and has been since after the PS1. Until they start to innovate instead of copy everything that their competitors do and do it worse by the way (Eddill's example is perfect). I have no problem when a competitor copies my work it is very flattering. Just do it well or better. Sony can't do either when it comes to their competition.

Kuu is all things Xbox. He pretends to what he's talking about when it comes to users, rarely stays on topic (case in point), and basically talks a lot of shit in forums. Wastes a lot of gamers and gaming time. He hates all things Wii U and PS4, and is one of the more rabbit Xbox users here. Careful who you decide to listen too (Yes, I know your affiliation as well so I'll tell you here and now I got a free Killer Instinct for kicking ass at Xbox with over 100,000+ Gamerscore AND being an Xbox Live Member for a decade+).

It's sad but I wouldn't waste my time as Kuu is a lot of hot air and has an awful sore butt.

He was completely LYING Above and was wrong about the PS4 copying voice commands in 2015, because Sony already implemented them at launch 2013. He did that to troll by lying or out of his own ignorance as he doesn't own the machines. I AM ANGRY!!! LIAR, LIAR, pants on fire! ARGH!!!

He hides behind name calling because he doesn't have many arguments to stand on. He wants to keep things nasty even when I turn the other cheek and put my best foot forward.

I should have quoted him above and called him a lying sack of shit for lying like a sack of shit, but I tried to politely correct his ignorance. Grant an inch, they take a mile...but I digress...this is all for naught, isn't it?

I try to speak his language with harsh words, but I'm not sure if any of it gets through.

In this thread I was polite and mean...I don't get it. :(

I sincerely hope you feel better Kuu. Something has got you down, and gamer to gamer, I hope whatever it is gets better.

#31 Posted by SolidTy (42174 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

Thanks Ty your kindness knows no bounds.

Oh, you are very welcome. Not counting any lounge threads, this might be the most polite you've been in general SW for all of 20112-2013 combined.

If you need me to tell you that Xbone has way better voice chat, it does. I thought that was obvious as the PS4 having stronger hardware. We both know that. What you didn't seem to know was that Sony already implemented the Voice chat now, not in 2015.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

I know you were being facetious, but I'll take it.

#32 Posted by kuu2 (6889 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

Kuu is all things Xbox. He pretends to what he's talking about when it comes to users, rarely stays on topic (case in point), and basically talks a lot of shit in forums. Wastes a lot of gamers and gaming time. He hates all things Wii U and PS4, and is one of the more rabbit Xbox users here. Careful who you decide to listen too (Yes, I know your affiliation as well so I'll tell you here and now I got a free Killer Instinct for kicking ass at Xbox with over 100,000+ Gamerscore AND being an Xbox Live Member for a decade+).

It's sad but I wouldn't waste my time as Kuu is a lot of hot air and has an awful sore butt.

He was completely LYING Above and was wrong about the PS4 copying voice commands in 2015, because Sony already implemented them at launch 2013. He did that to troll by lying or out of his own ignorance as he doesn't own the machines. I AM ANGRY!!! LIAR, LIAR, pants on fire! ARGH!!!

He hides behind name calling because he doesn't have many arguments to stand on. He wants to keep things nasty even when I turn the other cheek and put my best foot forward.

I should have quoted him above and called him a lying sack of shit for lying like a sack of shit, but I tried to politely correct his ignorance. Grant an inch, they take a mile...but I digress...this is all for naught, isn't it?

I try to speak his language with harsh words, but I'm not sure if any of it gets through.

I sincerely hope you feel better Kuu. Something has got you down, and gamer to gamer, I hope whatever it is gets better.

Ha...........

I am just glad you are showing that you are not a manticore. Yes you own all the consoles and so have I at one point in time but it doesn't mean we don't have preferences.

No one is being harsh towards you I just love calling you out on being Sony Fan. Yes I am a rabid Xbox Fan but I don't mask it behind some BS.

#33 Edited by SolidTy (42174 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

Ha...........

I am just glad you are showing that you are not a manticore. Yes you own all the consoles and so have I at one point in time but it doesn't mean we don't have preferences.

No one is being harsh towards you I just love calling you out on being Sony Fan. Yes I am a rabid Xbox Fan but I don't mask it behind some BS.

If you own all the machines, you are a manticore. I was in SW when that was defined. I was in SW before there was a word for Manticores. It's not anything more than that, especially what new comers in SW have tried to define it differently. I think that misconception is there, but it's not of my creation.

I'm a straight up fan of all great games. If a platform gives me the games, I'm there. I buy the machines and wait for the software to roll in. Currently, my fave game for 2013 is Super Mario 3D Land. I just go with the flow.

To me, everyone should have preferences because that shapes you as a gamer. What you like, don't like, what you notice. I never claimed to not have a preference, it's that people assumed I shouldn't. I don't trust people that claim to not have any type of preference. Everyone does, but there is nothing wrong with that. Some people like sports, some people don't. If one platform gets more sports, you'll probably like and use that platform more, not because of the machine, but because of the games. Some people like online gaming, some don't. Etc. You will fine your tastes dictate what you game on the most. That's what I notice. If a gamer loves Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Pokemon, it's no surprise if they favor Nintendo platforms. Hopefully it's because of the games on the platform or the features they plan to use on the platform, and not the company itself. Those preferences shape your decisions, allow you to buy what you buy, etc.

I used to hate Sony with a passion long ago, but I have liked their direction with the later PS3 years (2008/9 till now) and up to PS4 times. The Xbox 360 was my most played platform 2005-2009ish....I'm not impressed with the PS4 launch software, but I knew that going in. I was never impressed with any launch software, although some launches are better than others. Right now, Xbone has the edge imo based on critics, but I don't like Racers so Forza is not for me. I would love to replace that game with a GeoW or Halo, but I know racing fans love those games. It's true I don't like the direction of the new Xbox team and leadership, but I know the competition will force them to turn around and give me some great titles I can brag about in SW hopefully within a year.

I am really looking forward to completing Mario and LANning Star Craft II HotS. I've had one copy forever and I've been waiting for a sale all year. Finally, $14.99 for the second copy, and I'm very excited to play with some friends and family who don't normally PC game.

#34 Edited by sukraj (21927 posts) -
#35 Posted by kuu2 (6889 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

Ha...........

If you own all the machines, you are a manticore. I was in SW when that was defined. I was in SW before there was a word for Manticores. It's not anything more than that, especially what new comers in SW have tried to define it differently. I think that misconception is there, but it's not of my creation.

I'm a straight up fan of all great games. If a platform gives me the games, I'm there. I buy the machines and wait for the software to roll in. Currently, my fave game for 2013 is Super Mario 3D Land. I just go with the flow.

To me, everyone should have preferences because that shapes you as a gamer. What you like, don't like, what you notice. I never claimed to not have a preference, it's that people assumed I shouldn't. I don't trust people that claim to not have any type of preference. Everyone does, but there is nothing wrong with that. Some people like sports, some people don't. If one platform gets more sports, you'll probably like and use that platform more, not because of the machine, but because of the games. Some people like online gaming, some don't. Etc. You will fine your tastes dictate what you game on the most. That's what I notice. If a gamer loves Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Pokemon, it's no surprise if they favor Nintendo platforms. Hopefully it's because of the games on the platform or the features they plan to use on the platform, and not the company itself. Those preferences shape your decisions, allow you to buy what you buy, etc.

I used to hate Sony with a passion long ago, but I have liked their direction with the later PS3 years (2008/9 till now) and up to PS4 times. The Xbox 360 was my most played platform 2005-2009ish....I'm not impressed with the PS4 launch software, but I knew that going in. I was never impressed with any launch software, although some launches are better than others. Right now, Xbone has the edge imo based on critics, but I don't like Racers so Forza is not for me. I would love to replace that game with a GeoW or Halo, but I know racing fans love those games. It's true I don't like the direction of the new Xbox team and leadership, but I know the competition will force them to turn around and give me some great titles I can brag about in SW hopefully within a year.

I am really looking forward to completing Mario and LANning Star Craft II HotS. I've had one copy forever and I've been waiting for a sale all year. Finally, $14.99 for the second copy, and I'm very excited to play with some friends and family who don't normally PC game.

I might kill you on the length of your posts but that was a good one.

Thanks, I understand you a lot more now.

No shit............

#36 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

Xbox mute solidty

#37 Posted by Antwan3K (2308 posts) -

For most things, the controller works faster for navigation but there a number of cases in which voice commands are the much faster option:

-snapping apps/for multitasking. Going to the home screen, selecting "snap to", then scrolling to find the app you want to select takes way longer than just saying "Xbox Snap <app name>"..

-quick switching to different games or apps while I'm already doing something. You can pin whatever games/apps you want to your home screen but if I'm already playing a game or watching TV and I want to switch to Netflix or another game, it's typically faster to just say "Xbox go to Netflix" rather than exiting to the home screen and finding the app. Especially if its an app that you don't happen to use often..

-sending messages. Instead of going to your friends list to initiate a message, I can just say "Xbox send message" and the message menu comes up without me having to exit out of my current game or app.

-Turning off the console. Usually if I'm watching Hulu, Netflix, or TV, the controller is already off by the time I'm ready to cut off the console.. Simply saying "Xbox turn off" is often easier than grabbing the controller, powering the controller on, and then long pressing the controller button to bring up the "turn console off" option..

and there are plenty of other little instances when universal voice commands trump controller navigation. I wouldn't use the Kinect 2.0 to totally replace controller navigation at this point but using voice commands to augment control navigation is awesome at this point. And this is just day one. I'm looking forward to all the other ways they'll be using this tech in the future..

#38 Posted by Shewgenja (8364 posts) -

Why the fuck isn't this in the XBox section?

#39 Posted by sukraj (21927 posts) -

i'll be using it just for the games.

#40 Posted by SolidTy (42174 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

Ha...........

To me, everyone should have preferences because that shapes you as a gamer. What you like, don't like, what you notice. I never claimed to not have a preference, it's that people assumed I shouldn't. I don't trust people that claim to not have any type of preference. Everyone does, but there is nothing wrong with that. Some people like sports, some people don't. If one platform gets more sports, you'll probably like and use that platform more, not because of the machine, but because of the games. Some people like online gaming, some don't. Etc. You will find your tastes dictate what you game on the most. That's what I notice. If a gamer loves Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Pokemon, it's no surprise if they favor Nintendo platforms. Hopefully it's because of the games on the platform or the features they plan to use on the platform, and not the company itself. Those preferences shape your decisions, allow you to buy what you buy, etc.

I might kill you on the length of your posts but that was a good one.

Thanks, I understand you a lot more now.

No shit............

Awesome! :)

#41 Posted by chikenfriedrice (9716 posts) -

I am doing well with it...it's very responsive. It's not perfect and will improve. The kinect has a problem of not signing me in right away but signs my wife in instantly which always pisses me off lol.

#42 Edited by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

Great point, Ty.

#43 Edited by Krelian-co (10271 posts) -
#44 Posted by SolidTy (42174 posts) -

Great point, Ty.

Thank you, Shellcase. :)