Who is graphics king?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

Poll Who is graphics king? (177 votes)

Star Citizen 47%
Uncharted 4? 16%
The Order? 10%
Killzone: Shadow Fall 3%
It's still Crysis 3 22%

My friends, a while back I asked the grand qeastion, the ultimate qeastion about gaming, as we don't actually give a shit about gameplay in system wars, at all.

It seems some resistance occurred, people saying "oh ah but the PS4 has The Order and Uncharted 4"

I ask you now my beloved ones, let us settle this score once and or and for and.

What is the current graphics king?

• 
Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I feel that if I have to explain it....you don't deserve to understand it.

And I don't want to waste my time explaining it when you just won't understand it anyway.

Translation: Bullshit trolling

Oh look....a short insulting post.

I say....it does seem that this is the type of post that most ppl read and would influence more ppl

Do you have anything constructive to add lostrib....or are you satisfied being beloved by the 12 year olds that don't know shit and loathed by adults that know you're just a fucking troll.

Please provide your evidence for your statement

Well....we all know youngins have the attention span of a nat....and probably don't read long posts.

And they also like being disrespectful. So put those together and you have 99% of your posts.....short post where you're a prick trying to correct ppl that don't agree with you....the perfect post to influence a weaker more ignorant mind.

Well...I guess it's not proof....just a hunch...the kind you get when you've been on the internet for more than 2 months.

Like how you avoided the important part of my reply saying you don't really post to contribute....but you picked the easy part to reply to. Does it really matter to you about the part you want proof for?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#202 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I say....it does seem that this is the type of post that most ppl read and would influence more ppl

Do you have anything constructive to add lostrib....or are you satisfied being beloved by the 12 year olds that don't know shit and loathed by adults that know you're just a fucking troll.

Well....we all know youngins have the attention span of a nat....and probably don't read long posts.

And they also like being disrespectful. So put those together and you have 99% of your posts.....short post where you're an prick....the perfect post to influence a weaker more ignorant mind.

Well...I guess it's not proof....just a hunch...the kind you get when you've been on the internet for more than 2 months.

So just more bullshit.

about what i expected from you

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

And I don't want to waste my time explaining it when you just won't understand it anyway.

Well....we all know youngins have the attention span of a nat....and they like being pricks and they think they know everything.

So put those 2 together and you've got 99% of your posts....short pissy posts where you try and prove ppl wrong in an prickish way.

I guess it's not proof....more of a hunch....the kind you get when you've been on the internet for more than 2 months. Like how you avoided the important part of my post saying you don't really contribute and focusing on the easy part where you "needed proof" of what ppl think of you.

Is that the part that really concerns you?

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lawlessx said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

People like Robo do nothing but try to diminish the viewpoint of others that don't agree with him by calling them trolls and trying to showcase to others that we're just not adding anything to the discussion by stating it so everyone can see.

Funny enough I said the same thing about him before he turned around and started doing it to us.

Fact is...you go into every console thread and spew you "PC is king" bullshit...so don't act like the mods need to take care of anyone....b/c you're half the problem.

Aside from that....Star Citizen does look pretty good....too bad it doesn't belong to PC. If PC is one entity here on SW...then SC shouldn't be a part of "PC GFX KING" since not all....not even many PCs will be able to run it at full settings like in those pictures.

I'm sorry...but it's true. What those pics look like of Second Son or The Order....will be universal throughout the ppl who play on PS4....Star Ctiizen will not. Thats a cold hard fact.....and the PC lackies will call me troll and bitch and scream and try to manipulate it that in some way it's not true....but we all know it is.

You'll need at least a $1000 PC to run that game on those settings....and not everyone, if many, has a $1000 PC.

doesn't belong to PC? what on earth are you going on about?

Oh look....another short insulting post.

At least I have something to say.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#205 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lawlessx said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

People like Robo do nothing but try to diminish the viewpoint of others that don't agree with him by calling them trolls and trying to showcase to others that we're just not adding anything to the discussion by stating it so everyone can see.

Funny enough I said the same thing about him before he turned around and started doing it to us.

Fact is...you go into every console thread and spew you "PC is king" bullshit...so don't act like the mods need to take care of anyone....b/c you're half the problem.

Aside from that....Star Citizen does look pretty good....too bad it doesn't belong to PC. If PC is one entity here on SW...then SC shouldn't be a part of "PC GFX KING" since not all....not even many PCs will be able to run it at full settings like in those pictures.

I'm sorry...but it's true. What those pics look like of Second Son or The Order....will be universal throughout the ppl who play on PS4....Star Ctiizen will not. Thats a cold hard fact.....and the PC lackies will call me troll and bitch and scream and try to manipulate it that in some way it's not true....but we all know it is.

You'll need at least a $1000 PC to run that game on those settings....and not everyone, if many, has a $1000 PC.

doesn't belong to PC? what on earth are you going on about?

pretty much this

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

I never thought Crysis 3 looked all that. Better than most but not a fan of the art direction and the visuals are pretty repetitive. There's only so many times I can stand to see the same grass, trees growing out of brick buildings before it gets old. Shame the physics took a serious step down since the first one.

My vote goes to a modded skyrim with a good ENB configuration.

Also EVE actually looks pretty darn amazing.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Star Citizen does look pretty good....too bad it doesn't belong to PC.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

i feel like it's the same people making the same arguments in every one of these threads.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Mr_Huggles_dog

@lawlessx said:

@Snugenz said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

pretty much this

I have no idea what that is suppose to mean.

I'm the one?

Cool....I don't mind fighting back the bullshit that goes on here.

I'M NEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#210  Edited By BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lawlessx said:

@Snugenz said:

pretty much this

I'm the one?

I'M NEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doubt it. With your physique I would doubt that you could even touch your feet...

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#211 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@Snugenz said:
@KillzoneSnake said:
  1. 2013 delusional cows
  2. 2014 more delusional cows
  3. 2015 ... cows will still be delusional

Sony fanboy delusion continuation.

Fixed all that for ya.

LMFAO

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Mr_Huggles_dog

@bldgirsh said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lawlessx said:

@Snugenz said:

pretty much this

I'm the one?

I'M NEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doubt it. With your physique I would doubt that you could even touch your feet...

Lol...you got all that from a close up side view of my face, huh.

HAHA.....keep reaching there, sport....I'm sure the 12 year old aspiring trolls hold you in the highest of regards.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

*suppressed chortle*

GamingElite021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 GamingElite021
Member since 2014 • 89 Posts

Star citizen is clearly graphic king

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Snugenz

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lawlessx said:

@Snugenz said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

pretty much this

I'm the one?

I'M NEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know very well what it means you dodgy bugger. So how does Star Citizen not belong to the PC?.

Oh and Neo's way too cool for you, so i found someone who's just as dodgy but better suits the amount of shite you talk...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog: well if you have a fat face it's not too much of a stretch to assume you're out of shape

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

This year Drive Club (looks better than everything else and best looking racer ever made)

Early next year The Order

Late next year Uncharted

in 2016 PC will finally have games out that out do everything on consoles graphically but not this year or next, these games are graphically more impressive than everything PC has.

And while fanboys may bash my post but won't be able to present any games coming out on PC this year or next that are more graphically impressive than these 3 games here, hell most of those hyped PC games in the poll don't even have release dates and Star Citizen gets hype for being very "clean" and being PC exclusive but isn't actually very impressive graphically.

Ewww.......flat lighting....no shadows....blurry background.....low draw distance, all of that in cutscenes. And they call it graphics king, LMAO. Yup, just like I predicted, still a notch lower than a bar set by a game from 2011. Some of us can understand graphics better than you dumb cows.

Drive Club impresses me more than anything plus it's rendiering roads, cars, mountains, trees etc as opposed to a spaceship and some stars.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Snugenz

@Cranler said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

This year Drive Club (looks better than everything else and best looking racer ever made)

Late next year Uncharted

in 2016 PC will finally have games out that out do everything on consoles graphically but not this year or next, these games are graphically more impressive than everything PC has.

And while fanboys may bash my post but won't be able to present any games coming out on PC this year or next that are more graphically impressive than these 3 games here, hell most of those hyped PC games in the poll don't even have release dates and Star Citizen gets hype for being very "clean" and being PC exclusive but isn't actually very impressive graphically.

Ewww.......flat lighting....no shadows....blurry background.....low draw distance, all of that in cutscenes. And they call it graphics king, LMAO. Yup, just like I predicted, still a notch lower than a bar set by a game from 2011. Some of us can understand graphics better than you dumb cows.

Drive Club impresses me more than anything plus it's rendiering roads, cars, mountains, trees etc as opposed to a spaceship and some stars.

You're a whole other level of delusional...

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Cranler

@Snugenz said:

@Cranler said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

Late next year Uncharted

So much hostility here. They attack anyone who has a different opinion.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Snugenz
@Cranler said:

@Snugenz said:

@Cranler said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

Late next year Uncharted

That's not an attack it's just an observation.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@Cranler said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

Late next year Uncharted

Drive Club impresses me more than anything plus it's on 900pStation.

There, fixed for ya.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@Cranler said:

@Snugenz said:

@Cranler said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

Late next year Uncharted

A wrong, ignorant and increidbly dumb opinion, yeah.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Cranler

@Snugenz said:
@Cranler said:

@Snugenz said:

@Cranler said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

Late next year Uncharted

That's not an attack it's just an observation.

So far all the SC gameplay footage is dogfighting in space. Explain to me how empty space is more demanding to render than land based games.

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Cranler said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

Late next year Uncharted

Drive Club impresses me more than anything plus it's on 900pStation.

There, fixed for ya.

Why mention ps4? Its a muliplat.

@Krelian-co said:

@Cranler said:

@Snugenz said:

@Cranler said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

Late next year Uncharted

A wrong, ignorant and increidbly dumb opinion, yeah.

Fakeboy still trolling and still refusing to prove he's a pc gamer

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#225 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

I would remove KZ:SF and put Quantum Break on that list. None of them are close to Star Citizen however.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 RoboCopISJesus

Ryse3-PC, Crysis 3 with mods, and Metro Remastered with the new patch all looks better than anything on consoles atm or linked in this thread. Witcher 3 ultra does as well. AC:Unity ultra looks to be the same.

Consoles are behind.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#228 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

A PC game.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Ryse3-PC, Crysis 3 with mods, and Metro Remastered with the new patch all looks better than anything on consoles atm or linked in this thread. Witcher 3 ultra does as well. AC:Unity ultra looks to be the same.

Consoles are behind.

And $400 prebuilt pc systems are even further behind.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Consoles are behind.

Do I really have to put "Gaming-PC" every time I say PC in a gaming forum?

No, I'm not going to do that for the one poster who doesn't get it.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Consoles are behind.

Show me any $400 prebuilt gaming pc systems that beat the ps4.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Consoles are behind.

Why would buy a $400 PC to play games on?

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Consoles are behind.

Why would we use a $400 prebuilt gaming PC when we argue anything PC related at this site, we've never done that for the 10 years i've been here.

Are you trying to change the subject into a price/cost debate?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Cranler

@clyde46 said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Consoles are behind.

Trying to make an apples to apples comparison. 1 system vs another system.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Cranler said:

@clyde46 said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Consoles are behind.

My PC beats your PS4. There you go.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Cranler

@clyde46 said:

@Cranler said:

@clyde46 said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Consoles are behind.

My pc beats my ps4 too.

PS 4 beats most peoples pc's.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Consoles are behind.

Why would we use a $400 prebuilt gaming PC when we argue anything PC related at this site, we've never done that for the 10 years i've been here.

Are you trying to change the subject into a price/cost debate?

Perfect example here. Graphics thread and you try to turn it into a "consoles are behind" thread.

I clarified what they're behind and what they're ahead of.

Apples to apples comparison. $400 prebuilt console vs $400 prebuilt pc system. Is that not fair?

Love how you like to count non gaming pc's when it comes to revenue but not when it comes to hardware comparisons.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Snugenz

@Cranler said:

@clyde46 said:

My pc beats my ps4 too.

Sure but does it beat most peoples gaming PC's?

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Snugenz said:

@Cranler said:

@clyde46 said:

My pc beats my ps4 too.

Cranler forgets this is a gaming forum sometimes.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Cranler

@Snugenz said:

@Cranler said:

@clyde46 said:

My pc beats my ps4 too.

So when we compare revenue, it's all pc's, gaming or not vs one console and when it's hardware power comparisons it can only be gaming pc's? Is that how it works here?

When you consider that the most popular pc games have lower reqs than last gen multiplats it's safe to say yes.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Snugenz said:

@Cranler said:

@clyde46 said:

My pc beats my ps4 too.

You count game revenue played on non gaming pc's so I don't see the problem here.

Funny how you dodged my last reply to you.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By lostrib

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Snugenz said:

You count game revenue played on non gaming pc's so I don't see the problem here.

who does?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Snugenz said:

who does?

When you reply to someone and say "you" it means you're talking about the person you're replying to. Hope that helps.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

who does?

When you reply to someone and say "you" it means you're talking about the person you're replying to. Hope that helps.

When has he counted game revenue on non gaming PCs?

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Snugenz

Just noticed Cranlers sig...

You cannot be that stupid...

Morphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#247  Edited By Morphic
Member since 2003 • 4345 Posts

you cant really have a poll about graphics and have games that arent even released yet. how many games have looked amazing during previews then released and totally dumbed down?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

who does?

PC gaming revenue includes all pc games. Does Farmville and most browser based games require a gaming pc?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

PC gaming revenue includes all pc games. Does Farmville and most browser based games require a gaming pc?

Dodging the question I see

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

who does?

In the pc gaming is superior thread.

@Snugenz said:

Just noticed Cranlers sig...

You cannot be that stupid...

I originally thought that pc's and consoles in general were system types and that specific configurations were systems.

Robo and others stated that even outside this forum, individual pc's aren't systems and that the pc in general is one system just like the xbox 360 is one system. So I'm just trying to go with the flow of the forum.