Who cares if companies steal ideas?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -The-G-Man-
Member since 2007 • 6414 Posts

All the companies steal ideas.  It's part of business.  I'm here to ask who effing cares?  Whenever a company takes an idea, you act like they're the devil.  It doesn't matter who had the idea first.  The way I see it, we gamers are the ones who benefit from this.  We get stuff that was previously only on one console.  Ten years from now, you think people are going to remember who came up with an idea first?  No, they'll remember who did it the best.  They'll remember it for what console it was on.  So why do you care if someone stole an idea?  You're the ones who are benefiting from this.

SergeantSnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SergeantSnitch
Member since 2007 • 3692 Posts

All the companies steal ideas. It's part of business. I'm here to ask who effing cares? Whenever a company takes an idea, you act like they're the devil. It doesn't matter who had the idea first. The way I see it, we gamers are the ones who benefit from this. We get stuff that was previously only on one console. Ten years from now, you think people are going to remember who came up with an idea first? No, they'll remember who did it the best. They'll remember it for what console it was on. So why do you care if someone stole an idea? You're the ones who are benefiting from this.

-The-G-Man-
Deep down, everyone knows this, but you try telling it to the hardcore gamers and you get this...System Wars.
jrhawk42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#3 jrhawk42
Member since 2003 • 12764 Posts
All the companies steal ideas.  It's part of business.  I'm here to ask who effing cares?  Whenever a company takes an idea, you act like they're the devil.  It doesn't matter who had the idea first.  The way I see it, we gamers are the ones who benefit from this.  We get stuff that was previously only on one console.  Ten years from now, you think people are going to remember who came up with an idea first?  No, they'll remember who did it the best.  They'll remember it for what console it was on.  So why do you care if someone stole an idea?  You're the ones who are benefiting from this.