Which upcoming console exclusive would you like to come to on PC?

• 76 results
Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2840 posts) 3 months, 20 days ago

Poll: Which upcoming console exclusive would you like to come to on PC? (90 votes)

Halo MCC 20%
Halo 5 Guardians 4%
Forza Horizon 2 0%
Sunset Overdrive 3%
Quantum Break 11%
Uncharted 4 9%
DriveClub 0%
Bloodborne 27%
Little Big Planet 3 2%
The Order 1886 2%
Zelda WiiU 4%
Bayonetta 2 4%
Super Smash Bros 0%
XenoBlade Chronicles X 8%
Splatoon 4%
#51 Posted by Krelian-co (11176 posts) -
@kinectthedots said:

@pelvist said:

Probably Quantum Break, I wouldnt buy it till it was on sale though even if it did. Unless it turns out to be absolutely groundbreaking, which it wont. Poll is pointless though because every PS4 fanboy will click on Bloodborne and every XBOX fanboy will click Halo just to make those exclusives look more popular.

That doesn't make sense because Halo MCC is just a collection of old games remade and Bloodborne isn't even from the most highly praised sony dev (Naughty D).

Good point, ps4 users actually have exclusives to look up to meanwhile xbone users are waiting for rehashes from old games.

#52 Posted by Cobra_nVidia (1597 posts) -

I suppose any game where the developer/publisher is saying "30 fps is okay. it's cinematic!"

I don't know if I'd buy any of those games listed though

#53 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2603 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

Quantum Break . But I'm not going to buy Xbox One just for one game . Other than that , I've no interest in any other game . Remedy is pretty good at story telling . Both Alan Wake and Max Payne had great storyline . Once you start playing , and it hard to let it go . Both Max Payne 2 and Alan Wake are in my , top 10 best games ever list , so yeah .

This.

#54 Posted by nutcrackr (12633 posts) -

Uncharted 4. Quantum Break and Bloodborne will probably come to PC eventually anyway.

#55 Posted by byhzyy (50 posts) -
@nutcrackr said:

Uncharted 4. Quantum Break and Bloodborne will probably come to PC eventually anyway.

Quantum Break maybe but Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 never

#56 Edited by kinectthedots (2002 posts) -

@nutcrackr said:

Stupid if you believe that. Don't get playstation confused with xbox. You will never play PS exclusives on PC so stop lumping PS4 games in with Xb1 games as if they are on in the same.

It says you've been a member here since 2004 so you should know this by now. Are you really that clueless? TLOU will eventually come to PC...you just wait...and wait and wait till your stupid rubs off.

#57 Posted by Micropixel (923 posts) -

Definitely Destiny.

#58 Posted by Alcapello (953 posts) -

Need more of the kinect titles.

#59 Posted by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

@nutcrackr said:

LOL. Sony-published games will never come to PC

#60 Posted by nutcrackr (12633 posts) -
@kinectthedots said:

@nutcrackr said:

Stupid if you believe that. Don't get playstation confused with xbox. You will never play PS exclusives on PC so stop lumping PS4 games in with Xb1 games as if they are on in the same.

It says you've been a member here since 2004 so you should know this by now. Are you really that clueless? TLOU will eventually come to PC...you just wait...and wait and wait till your stupid rubs off.

Uncharted 4 will never come to PC, which is why I'd like to have it on PC. Bloodborne has a slim chance.

It says you've been a member here since 2013, so you should know I don't care if you think I'm stupid.

#61 Posted by charizard1605 (58152 posts) -

Throw everything Nintendo+Persona+Final Fantasy on to PC, and I'll migrate forever.

#62 Posted by PapaTrop (1310 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

Throw everything Nintendo+Persona+Final Fantasy on to PC, and I'll migrate forever.

Persona and Final Fantasy wouldn't surprise me. Lots of Japanese support has been coming to the PC lately. Tecmo Koei and Namco being the latest two to find more success with their Japanese titles on PC than consoles (in the West).

Of course............Sega of Japan tends to hate Sega of America. It's been a bitter rivalry spanning the last few decades. But I can't help thinking that they should at least notice that Sega makes more money from PC than from consoles. There's hope.

#63 Posted by charizard1605 (58152 posts) -

@papatrop said:

@charizard1605 said:

Persona and Final Fantasy wouldn't surprise me. Lots of Japanese support has been coming to the PC lately. Tecmo Koei and Namco being the latest two to find more success with their Japanese titles on PC than consoles (in the West).

Of course............Sega of Japan tends to hate Sega of America. It's been a bitter rivalry spanning the last few decades. But I can't help thinking that they should at least notice that Sega makes more money from PC than from consoles. There's hope.

I'm very confident about Final Fantasy, actually. Persona is a bit more iffy, it's ALWAYS been PlayStation exclusive (except for Arena and Q, I guess), and Atlus still is an independent entity, even under Sega.

#64 Posted by PapaTrop (1310 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@papatrop said:

@charizard1605 said:

I'm very confident about Final Fantasy, actually. Persona is a bit more iffy, it's ALWAYS been PlayStation exclusive (except for Arena and Q, I guess), and Atlus still is an independent entity, even under Sega.

Well think about that statement.

Their two latest games are multiplat? after the Sega buyout. Yeah, they're a small dev, so maybe only have the resources for one platform, but then you figure the PS4's architecture is nearly the same as PC. It may be possible.

#65 Posted by charizard1605 (58152 posts) -

@papatrop said:

@charizard1605 said:

@papatrop said:

@charizard1605 said:

Well think about that statement.

Their two latest games are multiplat? after the Sega buyout. Yeah, they're a small dev, so maybe only have the resources for one platform, but then you figure the PS4's architecture is nearly the same as PC. It may be possible.

Only Arena is multplat.

#66 Edited by RoboCopISJesus (1408 posts) -

XenoBlade and BloodBorne. The rest are movie-game garbage or other non-gamer shit.

@deadline-zero0 said:

@m3dude1: Not wishing for anything. Just making a thread to see what people think.

He lost 3 gens here at SW, he's a "tad" bitter.

It's gotten so bad he never affiliates himself w/ a console anymore, just all 3 at once to battle against PC.

#67 Posted by Dasein808 (531 posts) -

I don't care about any of titles listed and I don't don't know enough about any potentially unlisted console titles.

That's the way I like it. Consolites can keep all of those titles all while continuing to lower the multiplat bar.

I miss the days when PC games were never ported to consoles because consoles and PCs all had their own ecosystems.

These days', "We're not really underpowered PCs in disguise," console generations continue in their efforts to ruin gaming for all but the dudebros, but the PAX stats are a heartening indication that maybe the peasant hordes are finally waking up and recognizing things for what they are and no longer mistaking the shadows for those things.

#68 Edited by MiiiiV (502 posts) -

Halo MCC, since I'll get a ps4 eventually and probably skip the xbone and because that I really liked both Halo 1 and 2 on pc, I've tried 3, reach, and 4 on the 360 but the difference in frame rate, and responsiveness compared to pc shooters ruins it for me. The last FPS on consoles I've finished was Killzone 2 on ps3 in 2009 but I like the Halo games more and would really prefer playing them at a high frame rate, with mouse and kb precision. It's kind of like you don't want to watch a movie you've been looking forward to in bad quality. I'm not hating on console FPSs here, I just really prefer the genre on pc.

#69 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (7323 posts) -

It would be great if Microsoft would put the Master Chief collection as well as a Gears of War collection on the PC. I'm currently planning on picking up a 360 to play some of the games I've missed, but I'd rather have them on the PC so I could play them online.

#70 Edited by dakan45 (18621 posts) -

Uncharted 4 so i wont have to buy a ps4 and play a shooter without mouse.

I dont get whats the deal with bloodborne its just a dark souls mod, like the enviroment though.

Quantum break will be released on pc.

Personally i dont see why sony wants to won every exlusive so agressively, like how insomniac didnt release sunset overdrive for ps4 because sony wanted to own the license so they gone to xbo.

Really, they wont miss much if they released their exlusives to pc many years later. Better than buying remasters on the next console. As yoshida said only 4/10 sony exlusives sell, so might as well port them to pc so devs can make money, exlusives cost too much to make,it doesnt worth lossing money over them especially if you are insony's finacial position.

#71 Edited by flashn00b (2926 posts) -

Voted Bayonetta 2, though having already put my money down on Final Fantasy 3 on Steam, I would like to also mention Final Fantasy XV.

Also, i'm personally hoping that Rise of Incarnates makes enough money for Namco to convince them that the next Tales game could sell on PC.

#72 Posted by monstersfa (396 posts) -

@nutcrackr said:

Demons Souls never came to pc so I doubt Bloodborne will.

#73 Posted by CountBleck12 (22932 posts) -

Halo 5.

#74 Edited by General_Solo76 (233 posts) -

Sony and Nintendo don't give their first party exclusives to anyone else, only Microsoft is dumb enough to do that.

#75 Posted by BldgIrsh (2688 posts) -

@general_solo76 said:

Sony and Nintendo don't give their first party exclusives to anyone else, only Microsoft is dumb enough to do that.

Should take over and run Microsoft with your obvious expertise in the field.

#76 Posted by General_Solo76 (233 posts) -

@bldgirsh: It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if you're trying to sell gaming hardware you have to keep your exclusives exclusive.

#77 Posted by inb4uall (5806 posts) -

Would love both smash and MCC to be on PC. I picked MCC over halo because halo is an FPS. You really need a controller to play smash and while possible I'd rather not have to set up 4 controllers on my PC.