Which system will feature more exclusives at this years E3?

Posted by Liquid_ (2788 posts) 6 months, 26 days ago

Poll: Which system will feature more exclusives at this years E3? (67 votes)

PS4 39%
Xbox 1 16%
Wii U 21%
3DS 3%
PS Vita 1%
PC 15%
Smartphone 3%
Other (list below) 1%

Toss up between PS4 and PC only because I don't think Microsoft has anything in store, and even if they do it wont compare to Sony's showcase.

Anyone else thinking differently?

#1 Edited by chessmaster1989 (29394 posts) -

Here's hoping for lots of multiplats

#2 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Maybe Nintendo because that is all they have.

#3 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14470 posts) -

I voted for smartphone.

#4 Posted by CTR360 (7116 posts) -

PS4>>XB1>>WII-U

#5 Posted by finalstar2007 (25308 posts) -

PlayStation

#6 Posted by nervmeister (15272 posts) -

My crystal ball says......."I dunno."

#7 Posted by freedomfreak (41031 posts) -

Nintendo, probably.

It's all they have.

#8 Posted by Jeager_Titan (947 posts) -

PC and playstation. As always. Although I think PC get the less coverage from the mainstream websites.

#9 Edited by B4X (5270 posts) -

AAA or Indy? Or both combined? PS4 wins hands down.

I think in AAA shown games Microsoft wins.

I think for such a huge event. AAA are the only games that should count.

I know Indy games count. I just don't want to see them focused at E3?

Put the Indy games on the showroom floor. Where they belong at E3.

This is E3 for the love of god!!!

If you need Indy conference filler, you're doing it wrong? Not exactly what I want to see anyways.

AAA or gtfo at E3!

#10 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (5155 posts) -

Nintendo obviously.

@b4x said:

lol keep moving those goalposts for Homefront 2.

#11 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (7428 posts) -

If you count indies, Sony wins by a mile. If you count quality first and third party, the Microsoft.

#12 Edited by B4X (5270 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Nintendo obviously.

@b4x said:

Homefront 2?

Everyone with half a brain knows MineCraft will be the X1 exclusive?

LOL

#13 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (5155 posts) -

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Nintendo obviously.

@b4x said:

Homefront 2?

Everyone with half a brain knows MineCraft will be the X1 exclusive?

LOL

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition exclusive to Xbox One, the ultimate all-on-one games and entertainment system. They should do that with all their games.

#15 Edited by B4X (5270 posts) -

#16 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (7428 posts) -

@b4x said:

Bu, bu but what about Sony doing E3 at "select" theaters????????????? LMMFAO!!!

#17 Edited by B4X (5270 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha: From Gaf...LMFAO

#18 Edited by blamix (204 posts) -

Im excited for the PS4 and Nintendo games,

#19 Posted by l34052 (3216 posts) -

Logically you'd have to say sony based on previous form although MS will have have a few to show. Nintendo on the other hand are abit of an unknown, they will prob have plenty of first party games but less from third parites.

#20 Posted by LadyBlue (3929 posts) -

Nintendo, Sony, and MS for last unless they money hat some third party for timed exclusives.

#21 Edited by dovberg (3348 posts) -

PC doesn't generally have a big showing at E3, PS4 so far hasn't shown any hint of new stuff, MS has shown lots already that they can bring out, Nintendo on the other hand might be showing off lots more than people are expecting, if they just show what everyone is expecting it might very well be the most exclusives, and some very good ones at that.

#22 Edited by KillzoneSnake (1751 posts) -

PS4 eats E3.

People will be amazed with Project Beast and Kill Strain. That is if they are able to see it because peoples eyes might melt when they see more The Order gameplay... and yes... Uncharted 4.

#23 Posted by jsmoke03 (12934 posts) -

exclusives coming out this year: microsoft

exclusives coming out with date tbd: sony

over all exclusives : sony (dont forget about indies)

best exclusives : microsoft (they always start strong and they reversed a lot of their plans)

best e3: microsoft

#24 Posted by gfxpipeline (191 posts) -

Sony has the largest first party studio lineup that dwarfs Microsoft's tiny and weak internal studios(even weaker with Kinect taking a dirtnap and now a dead end development focus).

On the other hand Sony has major reveals at all three console conferences: Tokyo Game Show, E3, and Gamerscon and spreads their reveals across those each year while Microsoft being dead in Japan and Europe focuses entirely on E3.

If Microsoft's big reveal is a two week DLC exclusive for the next Barbie's Horse Adventures that runs at 720p on the Xbox One and 1080p on the PS4 they will scream 'Victory!"

Regardless of what is show it won't make any difference. It never has. It is a fun event that isn't to be missed and nothing more. Gamers don't care if the exclusives they want are announced before, during, or after E3.

#25 Posted by Heil68 (45245 posts) -

Nintendo and I hope it's a ton since I have a WiiU.

#26 Posted by hehe101 (783 posts) -

ps4 cos indie

#28 Edited by gago-gago (9542 posts) -

Everyone knows it's going to be Sony. They may announce the most games at this year E3 but when these games really comes out and if they stay the same quality only God/Jesus/Buddha/Mohammad/Raptor etc. knows. Every E3 Sony announces the most, every year Sony has the most delays, downgrades, game cancellations and disappointments.

#29 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5650 posts) -

Nintendo pretty much.

#30 Edited by hotdiddykong (2048 posts) -

Nintendo clearly, especially with long awaited games that still need release dates, even more after the Conference.

Funny how PS4 has the most votes, you guys are funny, %95 of the games are Multiplats already on the PS3, there arent really that many exclusives that need to come out, the only %100 confirmed ones are The Order and Deep Down, wow 2 games. Xbone has like 4 confirmed upcoming and Wii U has 6, this is all before E3 mind you that havent come out.

#31 Posted by tonitorsi (8481 posts) -

It's either going to easily be Nintendo or Sony.

#32 Posted by Shewgenja (9637 posts) -

ACTUAL exclusives or more timed/beta testing exclusives?

#33 Posted by hotdiddykong (2048 posts) -

@l34052 said:

Logically you'd have to say sony based on previous form although MS will have have a few to show. Nintendo on the other hand are abit of an unknown, they will prob have plenty of first party games but less from third parites.

The key word is "Exclusives" and "Most"

as far as Third Party goes, the Wii U's third parties are all exclusives, while any third party shown is %95 gonna be Multiplat for PS4 and Xbone, which dont count as exclusive.

#34 Edited by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

If you count indies, Sony wins by a mile. If you count quality first and third party, the Microsoft.

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

Remember I keep telling you. The 360 only had one retail exclusive and 13 XBLA games last year but fail to realize that.

#35 Edited by darkangel115 (1796 posts) -

i Voted MS and here is why

If you count indies (which i really don't but some do)

MS launched the ID@xbox and have some 400 developers signed up. So I'm sure a large chunk of those will show games. I can see MS spending a decent amount of time showing off indies as they seem to be a hot button topic (which for the life of me i can't understand why)

If you don't count indies

MS said they have 1 focus which is games. They already made a bunch of announcements like Halo master chief collection, forza horizon 2, GWG launching, kinectless SKU, CHanged to XBL paywall etc etc. Clearly they feel like they are low on time to showcase all their games if they aren't saving those for E3

Sony on the other hand has project Morpheus and PSnow they are going to show off during E3.

Logically speaking, you'd have to choose MS, but we shall see

#36 Posted by Liquid_ (2788 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

Remember I keep telling you. The 360 only had one retail exclusive and 13 XBLA games last year but fail to realize that.

don't bother responding to him. he obviously has trouble counting

#37 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6565 posts) -

Exclusive wise? I would say Nintendo or Sony. Nintendo because, well, most of their games are exclusives.

Sony might want to make a big push since the PS4 have more or less been quiet as a graveyard in the exclusives department, with most of exclusives so far merely been "good" hardly system sellers.

#38 Posted by AzatiS (7656 posts) -

Better >> More imho

#39 Edited by sukraj (23060 posts) -

Xbox One