Which one is better Ps3, Wii, 360?

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kwiiboy (180 posts) -
Ps3, Wii, 360?
#2 Posted by Dogfishrisings (241 posts) -
if you are deciding on what console to get, Get the PS3 , best deal for your money and has some great games already and more coming out
#3 Posted by shaggygrosser (5871 posts) -
define "better"
#4 Posted by JAB991 (6077 posts) -

PS3 is the best in terms of sheer power, 360 is the best in terms of online multiplayer, Wii is the best in terms of control

As for which is overall the best, that's a matter of what kind of games you like and which system's library can satisfy that taste the best.

#5 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -
none -- PS3 = Wii = 360.

They are all good, but all have flaws.
#6 Posted by tionmedon (468 posts) -
none=pc= quad rulz
#7 Posted by Gimli524 (1527 posts) -
Each are good at playing games, thats all that matters. What system has the best games is up to your opinion.
#8 Posted by jolly_joel (2 posts) -
Definitely the PS3. Has a much better exclusive game selection, Free online that works well to a degree, better hardware/technology and better reliability. The graphics are also way better, it is more reliable and way less lagged than the other 2 consoles. Plus, it's the only console where you can charge it's controllers with a USB cable. I think we have ourselves a winner....
#9 Posted by heeweesRus (5609 posts) -
Dat triple
#10 Posted by lundy86_4 (43747 posts) -

The PSWii60.

#11 Posted by uninspiredcup (9654 posts) -

Nintendo and Sony are sadly the only companies putting out creative games. Microsoft and the xbox, are terrible.

#12 Posted by Gargus (2147 posts) -

Ps3 and 360 are fairly close. I just like the PS3 better because gaming online is free, I like the PS3 controller a lot better, and I like its library of exclusive games better.

The wii is ok but only has maybe a dozen of games on it total that make it worth owning, the vast majority of games on it are just shovelware garbage.

#13 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -

PS3 is the best in terms of sheer power, 360 is the best in terms of online multiplayer, Wii is the best in terms of controlJAB991

Yh, if you like gimmicks.

#14 Posted by Chris_Williams (14874 posts) -

not PC

#15 Posted by RR360DD (12130 posts) -

LOL at PS3 winning in the poll. It didn't win anything last gen.

Wii had the highest sales. 360 had the most A, AA and AAA games.

360 also had the best controller and the best online service (fact) therefore, 360 is the clear winning. :cool:

#16 Posted by CallOfDutyRulez (1616 posts) -

360 also had the best controller and the best online service (fact) therefore, 360 is the clear winning. :cool:

RR360DD

But it doesn't have the best exclusive by your own admission. :lol:

#17 Posted by RR360DD (12130 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

CallOfDutyRulez

TLOU is just one game. I'm not about to say the PS3 is the best console because it got one amazing game right at the end of its life :lol:

#18 Posted by CallOfDutyRulez (1616 posts) -

[QUOTE="CallOfDutyRulez"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

TLOU is just one game. I'm not about to say the PS3 is the best console because it got one amazing game right at the end of its life :lol:

But the 360 has no amazing exclusive. :lol:

#19 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

I've only owned the 360 and Wii. Between those, the 360 would be the better one overall, but I've had more fun with the Wii.

#20 Posted by Silverbond (16094 posts) -

Thank you, Microsoft.

#21 Posted by RR360DD (12130 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

CallOfDutyRulez

It had loads.

Halo 3, one of the best games of last gen. Was actually playing some multiplayer earlier, still alive and kicking :cool:

#22 Posted by CallOfDutyRulez (1616 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

It had loads.

Halo 3, one of the best games of last gen. Was actually playing some multiplayer earlier, still alive and kicking :cool:

Halo 3 is good, not amazing. LittleBigPlanet is better than halo 3. :lol: Thank god bungie actually knows how to make a story that makes some sense. Hopefully, 343i hires some decent writers. :lol:

#23 Posted by RR360DD (12130 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

CallOfDutyRulez

It had loads.

Halo 3 is good, not amazing. LittleBigPlanet is better than halo 3. :lol: Thank god bungie actually knows how to make a story that makes some sense. Hopefully, 343i hires some decent writers. :lol:

:lol: No

Halo 3 is amazing #dealwithit

#24 Posted by CallOfDutyRulez (1616 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

It had loads.

RR360DD

95 > 94 :lol:

#25 Posted by RR360DD (12130 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

CallOfDutyRulez

9.5 > 9.0

9.5 > 8.0

:lol:

#26 Posted by CallOfDutyRulez (1616 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

9.5 > 9.0

9.5 > 8.0

95 > 87 :lol:

LBP > Halo 5 :lol:

#27 Posted by RR360DD (12130 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

CallOfDutyRulez

9.5 > 9.0

9.5 > 8.0

Oh, 3 :lol:'s

Butthurt confirmed :cool:

#28 Posted by CallOfDutyRulez (1616 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

9.5 > 9.0

9.5 > 8.0

RR360DD

Changing the topic. Butthurt levels off the charts. :lol:

#29 Posted by RR360DD (12130 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

CallOfDutyRulez

Nope, that was totally on topic.

You're just butthurt Halo 3 outperformed TLOU and LBP combined :cool:

#30 Posted by CallOfDutyRulez (1616 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

LBP - 95

TLOU - 95

Halo 3 - 94

#31 Posted by lostrib (39084 posts) -

at this point, who really cares?

#32 Posted by XboxStache (914 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

It had loads.

Let's not forget the 360 has more exclusives as well. Also, there are over 100 games (probably 200) that are available for 360 that the PS3 missed out on.
#33 Posted by Ghost120x (3978 posts) -
Ps3 due to the long support.
#34 Posted by parkurtommo (27371 posts) -

Why is this topic in System Wars? Obviously wrong board.

#35 Posted by MonsieurX (30840 posts) -
dat necro
#36 Posted by cainetao11 (17994 posts) -
If I had no console, I'd go 360. It has the largest library of A, AA, AAA rated games this gen. But ps3 is an easy equal with some great exclusives. People here cry about exclusives, but when I compare consoles I compare libraries, as I play more than exclusives. Like the games shared by each console with pc, that the other doesn't have.
#37 Posted by Ribnarak (2298 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

butthurts strong in this one. :lol:

MGS4 :lol:

U2 :lol:

#38 Posted by Granny_Spanked (1326 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

It had loads.

Lol, MGS4 > Halo 3.
#39 Posted by SOedipus (6817 posts) -

RR360DD
Yes, clearly.
#40 Posted by Wiimotefan (4094 posts) -

PS3

#41 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8553 posts) -
I'd go 360 if I had to choose just one. The better controller alone makes it higher on my list. I also don't like ps3 UI way plain and its store is a seperate app that you have to load.
#42 Posted by Alpha_S_ (390 posts) -

Thread from 2008?  Dafuq? 

holynecropostingbatman.jpg

at this point, who really cares?

lostrib

Also this. 

#43 Posted by PS4TrumpsXbox1 (1078 posts) -
360 is last in the polls (at least at the time im writing this) just like they are in sales, kind of ironic huh?
#44 Posted by delta3074 (18499 posts) -
My personal weapon of choice is the 360, has the most WRPG's on consoles, which one is 'Best' is down to personal preference really.
#45 Posted by Darth-Samus (3995 posts) -

PS3 is the best in terms of sheer power, 360 is the best in terms of online multiplayer, Wii is the best in terms of control

As for which is overall the best, that's a matter of what kind of games you like and which system's library can satisfy that taste the best.

JAB991

*applause*

Eloquently and maturely said my man. I appreciate your open-mindedness and ability to use logic.

My system of choice last gen was the PS3, followed closely by the Wii. I do enjoy my 360 as well, it had some amazing games. But the other two just killed it in exclusives department (any generation with TWO Zelda titles and TWO Metroid titles is a wet dream come true for myself). Plus they each had free online. Xbox Live is great, but it ain't free yo.

#46 Posted by Davekeeh (4019 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Changing the topic. Butthurt levels off the charts. :lol:

CallOfDutyRulez

LBP - 95

TLOU - 95

Halo 3 - 94

Facts don't exist in their world

#47 Posted by cainetao11 (17994 posts) -
360 is last in the polls (at least at the time im writing this) just like they are in sales, kind of ironic huh?PS4TrumpsXbox1
Yeah, a real shocker here. Its cowspot, everyone who's been here a while knows that.
#48 Posted by freedomfreak (41413 posts) -
My preferred console this gen has been the 360.
#49 Posted by Malta_1980 (11437 posts) -

in this order

1 - PS3

2 - 360

3 - Wii

#50 Posted by Wiimotefan (4094 posts) -

[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"]360 is last in the polls (at least at the time im writing this) just like they are in sales, kind of ironic huh?cainetao11
Yeah, a real shocker here. Its cowspot, everyone who's been here a while knows that.

I guess a lot of the votes must be recent.  This thread was made pre-MGS4.  This place was still Lem Haven back then.  People were still calling PS3 the next Dreamcast when this thread was made.