Which game is the best out of these?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shahchip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 0

#1 shahchip
Member since 2007 • 1282 Posts

Ok so i was a huge LBP fan till i played the beta..

My concerns - 1) Levels online are a mess and hard to find them

2) Play part gets old over time

3) Theere are many genius creators but there are waaaay more rubbish levels and most levels are just the same thing rearranged

So now i have 2 other games to take into consideration

1) NHL 09 (Masterpiece)

2) NBA 2k9 (Looking to be very good)

So what will/should be the best one?

1) NHL 09

2) NBA 2K9

3) LittleBigPlanet

nickmat_tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 nickmat_tycoon
Member since 2006 • 481 Posts
nhl 09 is probably the best cause it has consistently shown to be the best sports game and it will probably drop in price soon and i love how people are big fans of something, till they play it it just goes to show you...
shahchip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 shahchip

nhl 09 is probably the best cause it has consistently shown to be the best sports game and it will probably drop in price soon and i love how people are big fans of something, till they play it it just goes to show you...nickmat_tycoon

Yea i think i made a mistake buying a ps3.. but oh well now i have to stick with it till 1) I get a job 2) New consoles come out

butteman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 butteman12
Member since 2005 • 2726 Posts
LBP will be the most fun out of those.
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
NBA 2K9 it may be a rehash but thats what everyone wants cuz u cant really do much more in a sports game
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts

I don't like Hockey because I'm not Canadian or American.

lol The US only play sports if they have an 80% chance of winning against another country. Thats why Football(worlds most popular sport) isn't valued in the US but is everywhere else in the world, ecause they aren't too good at it. I'm no1 to taunt their ability at sports, i'm english for goodness sake, but sports not just about winning!

/rant and never again will i treat sw as ot

shahchip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shahchip

lol The US only play sports if they have an 80% chance of winning against another country. Thats why Football(worlds most popular sport) isn't valued in the US but is everywhere else in the world, ecause they aren't too good at it. I'm no1 to taunt their ability at sports, i'm english for goodness sake, but sports not just about winning!

clembo1990

true

i play like every sport and im only good at like 2

naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
LBP will be the best of those
shahchip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 shahchip

LBP will be the best of thosenaruto7777

R u sur?

Avatar image for Millennium_King
Millennium_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Millennium_King
Member since 2006 • 4362 Posts

Wow, is the LBP beta really that bad? You aren't the first person I heard saying this. I'm beginning to regret my PS3 purchase also.

i_like__boobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 i_like__boobs
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Is the beta actually falling into the fears every sensible gamer had that may go wrong? I hope not. I was actually hoping to justify my PS3 purchase with this.

shahchip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 shahchip

Is the beta actually falling into the fears every sensible gamer had that may go wrong? I hope not. I was actually hoping to justify my PS3 purchase with this.

i_like__boobs

Wow, is the LBP beta really that bad? You aren't the first person I heard saying this. I'm beginning to regret my PS3 purchase also.

Millennium_King

Yea sadly it is true.. You'd think shooters would get old since all it is is holding a button but LBP is just holding 2 buttons and its not even exciting..

kaigani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kaigani
Member since 2004 • 50 Posts

clembo1990

Most americans dont like euro football because it is extremely boring. To sit there and watch 90+ minutes of a game and see maybe 1 or 2 goals, is not very appealing to most americans. Playing soccer in video games can be pretty fun but soccer as a whole is not very appealing, but what do i know im Alaskan i dont even count as american.

mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts
[QUOTE="clembo1990"]

kaigani

Most americans dont like euro football because it is extremely boring. To sit there and watch 90+ minutes of a game and see maybe 1 or 2 goals, is not very appealing to most americans. Playing soccer in video games can be pretty fun but soccer as a whole is not very appealing, but what do i know im Alaskan i dont even count as american.

tell that to the few billion that watch it constantly. compare who watched the world cup as compared to who watched the super bowl. super bowl got molested.
nickmat_tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#15 nickmat_tycoon
Member since 2006 • 481 Posts

well even if you do not like hockey, nhl 09 is the most fast paced, funnest sports game, that is why it wins sports game of the year traditionally. You do not have to like hockey to play it is a pick up and play experience, and any hardcore hockey fans would like it too as it has lots of depth. it is not like madden where you call plays and you are confused half the time if you are not a huge football fan

SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SeanBond
Member since 2003 • 2136 Posts
[QUOTE="kaigani"][QUOTE="clembo1990"]

mtradr43

tell that to the few billion that watch it constantly. compare who watched the world cup as compared to who watched the super bowl. super bowl got molested.

Yes, soccer/football/fútbol/etc. is the most popular sport in the world, but he was correct when he said that the reason most Americans don't watch it is because it's boring. I'm American, and I happen to be a fan of soccer (and I personally think the World Cup is probably the best event in all of sports, with the summer Olympics coming in a close second), and everytime I've ever talked about soccer to a non-fan, I've gotten the same answer: Soccer is incredibly boring to those who aren't fans. It's like a slower, less-violent version of hockey; if you're not into the tension of a nil-nil game, if you don't understand the intricacies of the sport, it's fairly uneventful. In this way it's very similar to baseball; if you don't appreciate the little things, you'll find the whole sport boring.

On topic, if you didn't enjoy the LBP demo, maybe you should check out one of those two sports games. However, LBP looks to be the most unique of the 3, and something you can't get on any other console, so personally I'd go with it.