Which console has the best games right now?

• 130 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

out of ps4x1wiiu, which has the best library at this moment. show proof

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

the PS3

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

PC

SakusEnvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SakusEnvoy
Member since 2009 • 4764 Posts

Among consoles still in production, the PS3. PS4X1WiiU don't even come close.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#5  Edited By GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

PC > PS3 > 3DS > PS4

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Slimmin360
Member since 2010 • 1933 Posts

@ps4hasnogames:

I would say it's a tie between PS4 and Wii-U but i'm not going to list all of them, goto the games section for each on this site and see for yourself.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus: Any platform with a library over 10 years old doesnt count. Technically, that would disqualify the 3DS as well.

Out of the three, easily the Wii U. It also tells you a lot about the pathetic state of the ps4 and xbox one's library right now. Promises are meaningless unless I see results.

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

PS2 N64

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#9 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

Wii U

I don't feel like doing a list.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

PS3 , you asked there is your answer. That console has

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AzatiS

@93BlackHawk93 said:

Wii U

No please, do the list so i do one too to see how many major AAA caliber multis Wii U missing or it will till the end of the year. Sheeps , you cant say Wii U has either more or best games when it missing 98% of the best multigaming around to PS4/X1 let alone ... to a 9 years old console like PS3. Thats pathetic

Just think for a moment ... the whole list !

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 93BlackHawk93

@AzatiS said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

Wii U

No please, do the list so i do one too to see how many major AAA caliber multis Wii U missing or it will till the end of the year.

Sorry, I'm too lazy to take that bait.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

Out of consoles, Wii U AINEC. MK8 alone is better than all PS4 and X1 exclusives put together.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AzatiS
@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

Wii U

No please, do the list so i do one too to see how many major AAA caliber multis Wii U missing or it will till the end of the year.

Bait ? What bait ? Do the list for Wii U , 2 years old console and ill do one for the 9 months. Fair right ? Even if its not for PS4/X1 , lets do it , to see what your options are , that except mario and kart , considering 2 years in the market , Wii U is as pathetic as ever. Lets go its not bait. Metacritic is up and running wont take long. But dont forget , 2 years vs 9 months because FOR SURE you dont want to compare libraries when Wii U was 9 months old to be 100% fair. You dont , beleive me.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AzatiS
@hiphops_savior said:

@RoboCopISJesus: Any platform with a library over 10 years old doesnt count. Technically, that would disqualify the 3DS as well.

Out of the three, easily the Wii U. It also tells you a lot about the pathetic state of the ps4 and xbox one's library right now. Promises are meaningless unless I see results.

Since PS4/X1 are on a pathetic state after 9 months in the market , lets compare the game lists of all 3 consoles on their 9th month out and lets see who was pathetic. Lets go im waiting

Wii U was losing multis to PS3 ffs ...you understand that ? How more pathetic than that a new console can be ? But nevermind that , lets go. 9 months old Wii U vs PS4. Lets do it. Metacritic waits

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 93BlackHawk93

@AzatiS said:
@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

Wii U

Bait ? What bait ? Do the list for Wii U , 2 years old console and ill do one for the 9 months. Fair right ? Even if its not for PS4/X1 , lets do it , to see what your options are , that except mario and kart , considering 2 years in the market , Wii U is as pathetic as ever. Lets go its not bait. Metacritic is up and running wont take long. But dont forget , 2 years vs 9 months because FOR SURE you dont want to compare libraries when Wii U was 9 months old to be 100% fair. You dont , beleive me.

As I said, laziness.

It seems that whenever someone has a positive opinion about the Wii U, it gets on your nerves.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AzatiS

@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:
@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

Wii U

As I said, laziness.

It seems that whenever someone has a positive opinion about the Wii U, it gets on your nerves.

Not really , its just you sheeps talking out of your butt because of a mario and a mario kart , attacking other consoles ( no games, pathetic state , craps , etc ) . Thats all. Have you ever see me say something bad about Wii U out of nowhere and for no reason ? Made any thread like many of the sheeps doing in SW to praise a console over the other or make a console look bad? All i do is answering to your lame points and claims sheeps.

After 2 years you get 2 awesome exclusives and automatically PS4/X1 have NO games and Wii U has the best games when missing major AAA caliber multis. Well , guess what. In 2 years period PS4/X1 will get massive exclusives too( they already have some but you are in denial thats all ) and above all ... Multis are ALSO games that someone can literally have as much fun as you might getting with Kart. Period.

So if you dont want to compare systems what really they offer , what they are missing , what they really have ... then so be it. I told you , want to be fair ? Lets compare both systems Wii U and PS4/X1 , what they had on their 9 month ... Want to play your own game ? So be it . Lets compare Wii U now ,after almost 2 years with a 9 month system. I can do that also to give Wii U an advantage. You dont want to do this ? Ok , fine but you get my point now i hope.

If you havent , go check metacritic the top 20 for each system. Wii U considering is 2 years old looks as pathetic as ever. Thats my opinion and if you dont like it , go check meta.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Android phones.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19  Edited By Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Basing it on what I would play:

1. Wii U (2D/3D Mario, MK 8, Konkey Dong)

2. PS4 (Infamous, Resogun, Planetside 2)

3. Xbone (MCC, Sunset Overdrive)

Take out the unreleased games and the order is the same anyhow.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@hiphops_savior said:

Ofcourse it does.

One the best things about pc gaming is BC. It's one the advantages of having an open ended platform not controlled by a company. Ignoring it's features is stupid.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#22 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

@deadline-zero0: I never ignored PC's feature. In fact, it is because of PC's huuuuuge backward compatibility (namely from using one consistent architecture) which is why I don't feel it is even a fair comparison the PS4/Xbox One/Wii U.

Why should a god feel a need lower itself to the rabble of the peasants?

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#23  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Out of current gen consoles; WiiU.

Obviously the PC is the best choice out of all gaming systems.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#24  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

Wii U.

*chuckles at the thought of AzatiS getting butthurt*

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 miiiiv
Member since 2013 • 943 Posts
@ps4hasnogames said:

Out of those 3, WII U easily but it still has a pretty weak line up imo, considering that it's been out for almost two years now.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GreySeal9

@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:
@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

Wii U

As I said, laziness.

Not just the Wii U. He even gets butthurt when people put a decent amount of Nintendo games in their personal Top 10 lists. It's really weird.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By 93BlackHawk93

@AzatiS said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:
@93BlackHawk93 said:

As I said, laziness.

Not really , its just you sheeps talking out of your butt because of a mario and a mario kart , attacking other consoles ( no games, pathetic state , craps , etc ) . Thats all. Have you ever see me say something bad about Wii U out of nowhere and for no reason ? Made any thread like many of the sheeps doing in SW to praise a console over the other or make a console look bad? All i do is answering to your lame points and claims sheeps.

After 2 years you get 2 awesome exclusives and automatically PS4/X1 have NO games and Wii U has the best games when missing major AAA caliber multis. Well , guess what. In 2 years period PS4/X1 will get massive exclusives too( they already have some but you are in denial thats all ) and above all ... Multis are ALSO games that someone can literally have as much fun as you might getting with Kart. Period.

So if you dont want to compare systems what really they offer , what they are missing , what they really have ... then so be it. I told you , want to be fair ? Lets compare both systems Wii U and PS4/X1 , what they had on their 9 month ... Want to play your own game ? So be it . Lets compare Wii U now ,after almost 2 years with a 9 month system. I can do that also to give Wii U an advantage. You dont want to do this ? Ok , fine but you get my point now i hope.

If you havent , go check metacritic the top 20 for each system. Wii U considering is 2 years old looks as pathetic as ever. Thats my opinion and if you dont like it , go check meta.

You just described every fanboy in existence. Stupidity is not exclusive to any clique.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Get yourself any sixth gen console. Golden age.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AzatiS

@GreySeal9 said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:
@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

Wii U

As I said, laziness.

Not just the Wii U. He even gets butthurt when people put a decent amount of Nintendo games in their personal Top 10 lists. It's really weird.

what the heck are you talking about ... lol ... All i said to a guy ever , was he is being a Nintendo fan if in his top 10 games ever the 7 first positions are Nintendo games. Get a grip butthurt. I speak the truth and you getting mad/angry/upset/furious/funny whatever. Its the damn truth. He is a Nintendo fan , what is so bad about it or where do you disagree lol ..... If my my top 10 games are almost all from a single company what that makes me ? FAN ... damn! So sensitive to hear the truth

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AzatiS
@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:
@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:

As I said, laziness.

You just described every fanboy in existence. Stupidity is not exclusive to any clique.

Bypassing points and valid arguments . ... ah ok , whatever. Metacritic top 20 , go watch it ! Best games ...rofl

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

It's a toss up between the Wiiu and Xbone...out of current consoles.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GreySeal9

@AzatiS said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:
@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

Wii U

As I said, laziness.

what the heck are you talking about ... lol ... All i said to a guy ever , was he is being a Nintendo fan if in his top 10 games ever the 7 first positions are Nintendo games. Get a grip butthurt. I speak the truth and you getting mad/angry/upset/furious/funny whatever. Its the damn truth. He is a Nintendo fan , what is so bad about it or where do you disagree lol ..... If my my top 10 games are almost all from a single company what that makes me ? FAN ... damn! So sensitive to hear the truth

Why does it bother you that someone puts a lot of Nintendo games/franchises in their top 10? It's such a weird thing to get upset about.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#33  Edited By PAL360  Online
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

In my opinion 360 has one of the best libraries out from any console. Over 700 A+ games! This gen, so far, PS4 has my favourite library, and looking at it's dev support, it will not change in the future.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 93BlackHawk93

@AzatiS said:
@93BlackHawk93 said:

@AzatiS said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

As I said, laziness.

Bypassing points and valid arguments ... ah ok , whatever.

Dude, have you seen how some cows behave? Exactly how you described the sheeps in those valid arguments.

"Want to play your own game?" Huh, what game did I start?

Wii U looking pathetic as ever is your opinion, fine. I think differently. And yes, I checked Metacritic.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#35 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I find it pretty relative at this point. I personally say for 8th gen consoles it's the WiiU.

My Proof is my Library of games I have for the WiiU. Which contain games like Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed IV, Tekken Tag 2, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, and Resident Evil Revelations. The only thing bad about WiiU right now is the lack of 3rd Party games that's coming out for it and that's about it. It's clear that by next year PS4 and Xbox One's libraries will have surpassed WiiUs by a landslide.

But as of right now? I think the WiiU has a better Library, which doesn't mean anything but still.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#36 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Well, PS3.

But out of the newer consoles it's the WiiU. All the first-party Nintendo titles are the best games out there right now.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

WiiU. Stellar lineup with great stuff on the way.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

@ps4hasnogames: PS4.

We can't show proof of our opinion. It's a physical impossibility.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#39 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

OMG! This thread is totally filled with sheep right now. SHEEP!

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

WiiU, tempted to buy DK:TF tonight but didnt. Then the Xbox is next, of course personal likes and dislikes apply.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#41 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

Anything but the Wii U

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

In terms of current gen, Wii U. PS4 follows up. Xbone has no games so don't even bother.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

if it has to be a console, and you cant pick PC, then the Ps3 has the best game lineup now.

Out the Generation 8 systems the Wii U line looks the strongest so far

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#44 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14413 Posts

Xbox 360

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#45 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41524 Posts

@93BlackHawk93 said:

As I said, laziness.

Change Wii U to anything Nintendo and your point is stronger (he even admits to hating them).

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

PS3 without doubt.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#48 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

3DS>Wii U>PS Vita>PS4>Xbox One

Albeit PS3 completely schools all of them anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#50 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@melonfarmerz said:

Out of consoles, Wii U AINEC. MK8 alone is better than all PS4 and X1 exclusives put together.

You sound like every reddit pcmasterrace idiot. I would bet my life you post there.

Well, he's right, the Wii U does have the best lineup right now, and Mario Kart 8 alone is loads better than anything on PS4 or Xbox One to play.

I imagine TLOU is actually at least on par with MK8 if not better (Haven't played the game yet) but hey, as it stands, I don't need a PS4 to play that game, it can as easily be played on a PS3 (the console which I, and pretty much everyone else in this thread, have agreed has the best library on the market anyway).