Where is the guy who made that "the fifth element" gif?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by lightleggy (16085 posts) -

The one that talked about the wii u and how many third party games were confirmed (when only like 2 of them were even confirmed to be announced only)

because I sure as hell want to know what he thinks now that pretty much every third party is jumping ship.

#2 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11353 posts) -
"every third party is jumping ship" ? Is that *sshole behind you talking sh*t again? Please don't tell me with this was inspired by the thread about an unreliable GS employee claiming Aliens has been canceled on Wii U...
#3 Posted by lightleggy (16085 posts) -
[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"]"every third party is jumping ship" ? Is that *sshole behind you talking sh*t again? Please don't tell me with this was inspired by the thread about an unreliable GS employee claiming Aliens has been canceled on Wii U...

No, it's been inspired by the list of games that were supposedly getting wii u launches and they were either cancelled or no news have been heard about them. Aliens contributed yes, but only a fool would deny that the Wii u is losing the so-promised 3rd party support.
#4 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11353 posts) -
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="22Toothpicks"]"every third party is jumping ship" ? Is that *sshole behind you talking sh*t again? Please don't tell me with this was inspired by the thread about an unreliable GS employee claiming Aliens has been canceled on Wii U...

No, it's been inspired by the list of games that were supposedly getting wii u launches and they were either cancelled or no news have been heard about them. Aliens contributed yes, but only a fool would deny that the Wii u is losing the so-promised 3rd party support.

And only a fool would believe some thread posted on SW; it (Aliens) hasn't been canceled. I'm wondering how every 3rd part is jumping ship? I hope that was hyperbole.
#5 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -
5th Element was an entertaining movie.
#6 Posted by lightleggy (16085 posts) -
[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"][QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="22Toothpicks"]"every third party is jumping ship" ? Is that *sshole behind you talking sh*t again? Please don't tell me with this was inspired by the thread about an unreliable GS employee claiming Aliens has been canceled on Wii U...

And only a fool would believe some thread posted on SW; it (Aliens) hasn't been canceled. I'm wondering how every 3rd part is jumping ship? I hope that was hyperbole.

I already said aliens contributed but was not the reasoto make the thread. you probably dont even know the gif im talking about, or maybe you are the one who created it
#7 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34251 posts) -

Who cares.

#8 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

A Neogaf poster. Drforrester or something like that.

#9 Posted by ConanTheStoner (7140 posts) -

Who cares.

DJ-Lafleur

I do.  This thread changed my life.

And I'm the one that made that gif leggy.. would you like to engage me in a bout of fisticuffs?

#10 Posted by Heil68 (46655 posts) -
Took 5 seconds to find http://www.iruntheinternet.com/0819
#11 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

I liked that gif. Fit system wars well. It obviously served its purpose because you made a thread talking about it.

#12 Posted by lightleggy (16085 posts) -

I liked that gif. Fit system wars well. It obviously served its purpose because you made a thread talking about it.

cain006
Because I find it funny how time said all of its claims were false. it's like the PS3 song, amazing when it came out, everyone said it was filled with reason and logic, and now it's horrible dated and none of the things stated on the song are true anymore.
#13 Posted by metroidfood (11175 posts) -

5th Element was an entertaining movie.tagyhag

Multipass!

#14 Posted by handssss (1898 posts) -
so... you actually think the guy who made it was being serious when he did so? lulno. it was just some pre-e3 hype. i dont think anyone expected wii-u to get even a quarter of those games he listed in the gif.
#15 Posted by AdobeArtist (23023 posts) -

Why don't you PM him instead of making a thread about it?