Where is the guy who made that "the fifth element" gif?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

User Lists: 0

#1 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

The one that talked about the wii u and how many third party games were confirmed (when only like 2 of them were even confirmed to be announced only)

because I sure as hell want to know what he thinks now that pretty much every third party is jumping ship.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
"every third party is jumping ship" ? Is that *sshole behind you talking sh*t again? Please don't tell me with this was inspired by the thread about an unreliable GS employee claiming Aliens has been canceled on Wii U...
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lightleggy
[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"]"every third party is jumping ship" ? Is that *sshole behind you talking sh*t again? Please don't tell me with this was inspired by the thread about an unreliable GS employee claiming Aliens has been canceled on Wii U...

No, it's been inspired by the list of games that were supposedly getting wii u launches and they were either cancelled or no news have been heard about them. Aliens contributed yes, but only a fool would deny that the Wii u is losing the so-promised 3rd party support.
22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="22Toothpicks"]"every third party is jumping ship" ? Is that *sshole behind you talking sh*t again? Please don't tell me with this was inspired by the thread about an unreliable GS employee claiming Aliens has been canceled on Wii U...

No, it's been inspired by the list of games that were supposedly getting wii u launches and they were either cancelled or no news have been heard about them. Aliens contributed yes, but only a fool would deny that the Wii u is losing the so-promised 3rd party support.

And only a fool would believe some thread posted on SW; it (Aliens) hasn't been canceled. I'm wondering how every 3rd part is jumping ship? I hope that was hyperbole.
tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
5th Element was an entertaining movie.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lightleggy
[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"][QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="22Toothpicks"]"every third party is jumping ship" ? Is that *sshole behind you talking sh*t again? Please don't tell me with this was inspired by the thread about an unreliable GS employee claiming Aliens has been canceled on Wii U...

And only a fool would believe some thread posted on SW; it (Aliens) hasn't been canceled. I'm wondering how every 3rd part is jumping ship? I hope that was hyperbole.

I already said aliens contributed but was not the reasoto make the thread. you probably dont even know the gif im talking about, or maybe you are the one who created it
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

Who cares.

Thefatness16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Thefatness16
Member since 2010 • 4673 Posts

A Neogaf poster. Drforrester or something like that.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Who cares.

DJ-Lafleur

I do.  This thread changed my life.

And I'm the one that made that gif leggy.. would you like to engage me in a bout of fisticuffs?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60695 Posts
Took 5 seconds to find http://www.iruntheinternet.com/0819
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#11 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

I liked that gif. Fit system wars well. It obviously served its purpose because you made a thread talking about it.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lightleggy

I liked that gif. Fit system wars well. It obviously served its purpose because you made a thread talking about it.

cain006
Because I find it funny how time said all of its claims were false. it's like the PS3 song, amazing when it came out, everyone said it was filled with reason and logic, and now it's horrible dated and none of the things stated on the song are true anymore.
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

5th Element was an entertaining movie.tagyhag

Multipass!

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts
so... you actually think the guy who made it was being serious when he did so? lulno. it was just some pre-e3 hype. i dont think anyone expected wii-u to get even a quarter of those games he listed in the gif.
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Why don't you PM him instead of making a thread about it?