Whats with all this ps3 talk??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tarinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Tarinne
Member since 2006 • 156 Posts

Cows were all gone a few months ago and right when they here some good information they all come back....ok listen...ps3 is not selling good and i dont need to hear the "ea sais ps3 will win" because thats a load of bull. ps3's are not flying off the shelfs and they will never catch up to wii or xbox360.

I think wii will pass 360 in sales eventually but right for every ps3 that sells 3 wii's sell and dont give me the
"But ps3 has a huge shortage" Its been like 4 months. And for ps3 online well....umm i dont need to walk around virtually like Phantisy star universe i would rather connect faster and not have to worry about lag as much with xbox live.

so keep flaming ps3 fanboys because your all blinded idiots

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
EA said what?
DrCoCoPiMp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DrCoCoPiMp
Member since 2005 • 4088 Posts
[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]EA said what?

nuff said
immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#4 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts
The last couple days was 80% home threads, tonight is 80% gamespot biased threads. Just another weekend.
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts

Cows were all gone a few months ago and right when they here some good information they all come back....ok listen...ps3 is not selling good and i dont need to hear the "ea sais ps3 will win" because thats a load of bull. ps3's are not flying off the shelfs and they will never catch up to wii or xbox360.

I think wii will pass 360 in sales eventually but right for every ps3 that sells 3 wii's sell and dont give me the
"But ps3 has a huge shortage" Its been like 4 months. And for ps3 online well....umm i dont need to walk around virtually like Phantisy star universe i would rather connect faster and not have to worry about lag as much with xbox live.

so keep flaming ps3 fanboys because your all blinded idiots

Tarinne
Ladies and gentlemen, what we have here is damage control mixed with a side dish of jealousy. Eat up.
AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts

ps3 had a more succesful launch then ps2 and it sold 100+ million units, and it has only launched in NA and Japan.

Sgt_Hale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Sgt_Hale
Member since 2007 • 2257 Posts
Check your facts before speaking.... the PS3 is actually selling pretty well. It's monthly sales numbers are already catching up with the 360 despite having considerably less games. Yes EA, Square, and industry analysts are all still predicting the PS3 for the win.... and rightfully so. It appears to be a much more impressive console for my next gen $$$.
six_shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 six_shot
Member since 2007 • 1388 Posts
Check your facts before speaking.... the PS3 is actually selling pretty well. It's monthly sales numbers are already catching up with the 360 despite having considerably less games. Yes EA, Square, and industry analysts are all still predicting the PS3 for the win.... and rightfully so. It appears to be a much more impressive console for my next gen $$$.Sgt_Hale
Medjai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Medjai
Member since 2003 • 3839 Posts

ps3 had a more succesful launch then ps2 and it sold 100+ million units, and it has only launched in NA and Japan.

AsadMahdi59
o jeez...the difference being they had a year head start on both xbox and gamecube and had alot of momentum after ps1 (partially because saturn tank hard and DCast couldn't bring them back because Sony wow'd people with their usual smoke show with PS2 at E3 the spring before DCast launched which narrowed the race. After launch of the PS2 following holiday (the xbox and GC launch) the ps2 had a nice little install base and had a plethra of title (Dark Cloud , NBA Street , Twisted Metal: Black , Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec , Madden, Silent Hill 2, ICO , Devil May Cry, Grand Theft Auto III, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, FFX, Tekken Tag, SSX Tricky, and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty ) This is not the case this time around and MS turn the table on Sony and Sony was lacadazical and have squandered their lead...now MS has the lead and some games
TheSolution3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheSolution3k
Member since 2005 • 224 Posts
[QUOTE="AsadMahdi59"]

Medjai

o jeez...the difference being they had a year head start on both xbox and gamecube and had alot of momentum after ps1 (partially because saturn tank hard and DCast couldn't bring them back because Sony wow'd people with their usual smoke show with PS2 at E3 the spring before DCast launched which narrowed the race. After launch of the PS2 following holiday (the xbox and GC launch) the ps2 had a nice little install base and had a plethra of title (Dark Cloud , NBA Street , Twisted Metal: Black , Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec , Madden, Silent Hill 2, ICO , Devil May Cry, Grand Theft Auto III, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, FFX, Tekken Tag, SSX Tricky, and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty ) This is not the case this time around and MS turn the table on Sony and Sony was lacadazical and have squandered their lead...now MS has the lead and some games

Are you done kissing Bill Gates' A$$

DrinkDuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DrinkDuff
Member since 2004 • 6762 Posts
The last couple days was 80% home threads, tonight is 80% gamespot biased threads. Just another weekend.immortality20
Yep. Sums up system wars pretty well. Constant hyping, whining, bashing and damage controlling, with little logic to be found.
Medjai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Medjai

Are you done kissing Bill Gates' A$$

TheSolution3k
sry thats just what happened or r you to young to remember 95-01?
muhamaghat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 muhamaghat
Member since 2005 • 509 Posts
[QUOTE="immortality20"]The last couple days was 80% home threads, tonight is 80% gamespot biased threads. Just another weekend.DrinkDuff
Yep. Sums up system wars pretty well. Constant hyping, whining, bashing and damage controlling, with little logic to be found.

typical SW weekend, but why does everyone say PS3 will flop ?! i used to think that.. then i saw the light and went " holy sh**.... COOL... sony won't fail :D//... not that i care at all.
ps3gen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ps3gen
Member since 2005 • 2023 Posts
After i think about everythin is about the Sony PS3..lol...no one cares for the 360 or wii..no mention of them at all..Lemmings and sheeps cant keep PS3 out of their months...and they constantly makes threads bashin home or ps3..sony is doin something great alright..
D00nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#15 D00nut
Member since 2003 • 7618 Posts
That's the funny thing about cows. Sony tosses out any bit of info or news, and the cows go wild about it. Then again, it's like that with anything really on SW...
Medjai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Medjai
After i think about everythin is about the Sony PS3..lol...no one cares for the 360 or wii..no mention of them at all..Lemmings and sheeps cant keep PS3 out of their months...and they constantly makes threads bashin home or ps3..sony is doin something great alright..ps3gen
I am guess english is not your fist language :wink: