Whats got into Sony's development teams?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Serioussamik (736 posts) -

So I heard Uncharted 4 game director left.....Sony Santa Monica is witnessing a layoff galore....according an IGN report there had been some downsizing in Sony's few other 1st party studios too....I cant see these decisions doing much good to Sony's much vaunted IP's.

What are we onto here??

As it is, the PS4 is devoid of quality titles (KZ:SF just didn't cut it for me), and instead of focusing on 1st party studios,,,Sony is surprisingly hell bent on downsizing?

Strange ,ain't it?

#2 Edited by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

Already made a thread about this, lol. The answer to this question lies within..

#3 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

So I heard Uncharted 4 game director left.....Sony Santa Monica is witnessing a layoff galore....according an IGN report there had been some downsizing in Sony's few other 1st party studios too....I cant see these decisions doing much good to Sony's much vaunted IP's.

What are we onto here??

As it is, the PS4 is devoid of quality titles (KZ:SF just didn't cut it for me), and instead of focusing on 1st party studios,,,Sony is surprisingly hell bent on downsizing?

Strange ,ain't it?

No, no it isn't. inb4lock and educate yourself.

#4 Posted by lostrib (33041 posts) -

No mas, por favor

#5 Posted by treedoor (7478 posts) -

Those devs got into the business to make games. That's why they left Sony.

#6 Posted by nervmeister (15170 posts) -

@treedoor:

Amazing effort on your part to lower the bar for intelligence in System Wars.

#7 Edited by super600 (30110 posts) -

You know you can just post this in the other threads that talk about the recent layoffs at Sony's WWS instead of creating a new thread about this topic.