What you need to know about the ps4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by evildead6789 (7419 posts) -

Gamespot actually deleted this thead (instead of just locking it) probably because there's a sony fanboy with the mods that can't handle the truth, so i'll just say it again.

The ps4 is so weak you can't even imagine it if you wanted to

My 3 year old i5-2500 runs circles around the cpu in the ps4. My cpu is a quad core and 1 core is as fast as 4 cores in the ps4 lol. That means my 3 year old mid range cpu is double as fast as the cpu in the ps4.

Gddr5 ram is very nice, but it's never been a game changer. It's more like something that just has to be there, of course if the system is weak, fast ram won't change anything. It's like putting sportswheels on a beetle. The gpu is just as bad. In 2009 the gtx 480 came out and the 7850 (what's in the ps4) is about the same quality. That's five years ago lol.

Yes , dear sony fans, you have been ripped off, maybe the xbots too but they still have a kinect that will make a significant difference when it comes to vr. It runs windows and so it can be upgraded (it's pc architecture after all). For them there is tiny a bit of hope , maybe, but the ps4 , it's like the wii, no spine, no power, no innovation, no hope

I know what you will be saying, Consoles are always weaker but never in console history have consoles been released with such aged hardware. Or you would say: no games for the pc, but that isn't true, we get the same games, only you get the downgraded version. 5 year old downgrade lol (and it's just the beginning)

#2 Edited by Sweenix (5397 posts) -

I can see why gamespot deleted your thread

#3 Posted by Spartan070 (16333 posts) -

#4 Posted by HitmanActual (325 posts) -

Cool story bro

#5 Posted by evildead6789 (7419 posts) -
#6 Posted by Spartan070 (16333 posts) -

@evildead6789:

Her Majesty is picking with her nails and attempting to act interested.

#7 Posted by lostrib (34223 posts) -

wait the last thread got deleted, so you thought it was a good idea to remake it?

#8 Posted by evildead6789 (7419 posts) -
@lostrib said:

wait the last thread got deleted, so you thought it was a good idea to remake it?

They didn't say why nor lock it so maybe it was an accident

#10 Posted by Couth_ (10007 posts) -

Consoles are always weaker but never in console history have consoles been released with such aged hardware.

I say this all the time but no one hears it and everyone's memory is so short

#11 Edited by evildead6789 (7419 posts) -

@Couth_ said:

@evildead6789 said:

Consoles are always weaker but never in console history have consoles been released with such aged hardware.

I say this all the time but no one hears it and everyone's memory is so short

Yeah suddenly it hit me, you're thinking it's 8 cores but damn those cores are weak and allthough the 7850 is a pretty new card, it only matches the performance of a high end card (single chip) of 2009. Both the ps3 and x360 had top end gpu in their systems. The ps4 is a lot cheaper than the ps3 was though, but the cpu is just a ripoff. Everything combined that's not even worth 400$ of hardware.

#12 Edited by super600 (30275 posts) -

This is a really terrible thread. If you want to create a thread don't turn the thread into a fanboy wars thread even though this thread is already one.I have no clue why your previous thread was deleted.